Liz & Sean: Tennis Anyone?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz stroked the head of his cock while also stroking her own clit. She hadn't pressed her groin to his butt so she had room to move her hand.

"You give good wake-up hand jobs."

"Thank you. I also give good wake-up pussy jobs."

Sean rolled over to face Liz while she continued to stroke his cock. He thrust his hips towards her as she pumped his shaft. Taking the hint Liz rolled over to be the small spoon and lifted her leg before guiding Sean's cock into her vagina. Sean pulled her back against his cock, and she lowered her leg. Sean started gently rocking his hips to thrust into her body however his movements were too slight to cause and great movement. Liz placed her hand between her legs and fingered her clit.

Sean's lack of movement soon had Liz frustrated. She rolled towards Sean and managed to roll him on his back, his cock slipping from her pussy. She then rolled into a sitting position over his sick and guided it back into her tunnel. She was now on top in a reverse cowgirl position. Liz was now able to ride Sean's cock to her own satisfaction and started a rhythm that benefited her desires. His cock was hitting the back of her vagina and going deep to her cervix.

It wasn't long and she felt Sean's hands on her hips, guiding her movements. His was thrusting his hips up to meet her downward movements and pounding her pussy from below. She fondled his balls as they bounced below her pussy and rubbed her clit with the heel of her palm. Her other hand alternating between breasts as she squeezed and rubbed them. She could hear her juices being pumped from her vagina with each movement.

"Morning again sleepy." Liz said as she acknowledged Sean's movements.

"Morning my sexy jockey."

"I'm glad my horse likes a morning gallop."

"Gallop, canter, trot. Anything with you riding is a pleasure."

Liz bounced on Sean's cock until she felt close to her orgasm then leant back against his chest to Change the angle of his cock in her vagina, with it now rubbing her G-spot it only took 5 thrusts and Liz was squirting her girl cum on his thighs as her vagina clamped down on his cock.

Sean's cock had no answer to Liz orgasming around it other than to deliver Sean's own cum deep inside her. Liz rode his cock until her orgasm started to subside then stopped moving, exhausted from her morning exercise.

"That was a nice way to wake up." Sean said as he reached around Liz's chest and caressed her breasts as she lay on his chest. His cock still buried in her still pulsing pussy.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. I missed you the past two days."

"I missed you too." He kissed the back of her neck, "Your weight on my bladder is telling me it's time to go."

"So you want me to move?"

"It's that or I go inside you."

"Hmm. Nope." Liz lifted her pussy arm Sean's still rigid cock, "I'm glad you can stay up so long."

"Me too." Sean said as his erection led him to the toilet, "This is always a challenge though." He added with a chuckle.

When Sean returned from the toilet Liz was dressed in her black tennis dress. The stretchy material hugging her chest to show every curve of her pert 10B breasts, with her blueberry sized nipples forming slightly flattened bumps as the material pulled tight, down to her toned abdomen and hips. The skirt was pleated and flared away from her sharply thighs, hanging barely 10cm below her bottom. Liz bent over to tie her shoelace and he saw that she had the matching black sports knicks on under her dress. The material stretching over her puffy labia suggesting she had no underwear under them however she mostly wore G-strings so he wasn't certain.

Sean found a pair of loose-fitting shorts and a t-shirt and pulled them on.

"Don't you want a shower to freshen up before breakfast."

"No. I'm just going to get sweaty again anyway."

"Fair enough. I guess having company is going to put pay to my other birthday wish."

"As I always say, be careful what you wish for." Liz said with a grin as she headed for the bathroom to brush her hair and do her morning ablutions.

Liz found Sean in the kitchen squeezing fresh juice for their breakfast. His shorts were a pair of lime green classic Nike tennis shorts which he paired with a loose t-shirt. Liz could see from the outline of his now softening cock pointing down his left thigh that he had no underwear on.

Being a fine day, they decided to eat breakfast on their outdoor entertaining area. The glass topped table allowing Sean to see Liz's covered pussy under her short tennis dress, the material of her sports knicks showing the cleft her pussy lips between her legs.

After breakfast they packed food and drinks for a picnic lunch before hopping in the car and driving the short distance to their local neighbourhood tennis courts. It took Liz only seconds after sitting down to have her hand resting over Sean's material covered cock. She felt it twitch and start to swell immediately, she stroked him gently as he drove. By the time they arrived at the tennis courts his cock was straining to escape the waistband of his shorts.

"Oh dear, look what I have done." Liz joked as Sean pulled into the car park.

"Yes, you have caused a problem." Sean replied as he adjusted his shorts to make sure his erection didn't escape, "I hope everyone has an open mind."

"I'm sure Erin does, and from the things she has said in the past I think Peter does too."

Sean was somewhat relieved when he saw that Erin and Peter had not arrived yet. He and Liz carried the food and drinks to a BBQ near the courts and started to set things up. Although the material of Sean's shorts was pulling on his sensitive cock head his erection started to subside and his cock was again pointing down his shorts leg by the time Erin and Peter arrived.

Although Peter was a similar height to Sean and Liz at around 180cm, Erin was considerably shorter being no more than 160cm tall. Peter was obviously a gym junky judging by the size of his forearms and thighs. He wore gym shorts and a t-shirt. Sean judged Erin to be about a size 12. Her breasts were larger than Liz's and had to be somewhere around a large C or small D cup. She wore a black sports top that appeared to have a built-in bra and a white skater style skirt that came to mid-thigh. Her dark blonde hair was in plaits that hung to just below her shoulders.

"Glad you could make it." Liz said as she gave Erin a hug.

"That you for inviting us. I have been trying to get Peter to play for ages and this has become the perfect opportunity."

Ken was carrying their offering for lunch and placed it beside the items Liz and Sean had arranged before offering his hand to Sean. They shook hands and exchanged welcomes before Sean offered everyone a drink before they started.

Liz and Erin arranged how they thought the day should go. They would start with partners together, then guys against girls and if they had any energy left do a partner swap to finish up. Erin jumped up and down on the spot in excitement when Liz suggested they get started, Erin's breasts bouncing tantalisingly confirming she had little support other than the t-shirt. Sean and Peter appeared to both enjoy the movement as they both had their eyes locked on her chest.

"Ah hum." Liz cleared her throat.

"Oh, sorry. What?" Sean said.

"I just asked how wanted the sunny end first?" Liz repeated her question, the court being covered in half shade and half sunlight.

"We should spin for it." Erin suggested. Liz agreed and called as Erin spun her racquet. Erin and Peter started I the shade.

Liz and Erin took positions at the net while Peter and Sean went to the baseline, Peter served first. Each player held server for the first 4 games before Liz announced that she needed to go to the toilet, so they agreed to take a quick break.

The next serve was Peter again. Liz was at the net and bent forward in readiness for any returns coming her way and her dress momentarily revealed her bottom. Sean got a momentary glimpse of what he thought was bare butt cheek before the ball was on him and he had to take his eyes off Liz. As they played out the rally Liz took several net shots and each time her dress flipped at the back. Sean was sure he saw her bare butt instead of her sports knicks. He became distracted and eventually missed a simple return giving Peter and Erin another game.

It was Sean's serve next, Liz moved to the net and leant forward and looked back over her shoulder to watch Sean server, her bare butt came into Sean's view as he threw the ball up to serve. He missed it completely as his eyes fell on Liz's naked arse. His cock twitched in his shorts and began to grow.

"What's wrong?" Liz asked innocently.

"Sorry, I was dazzled." Sean said as he returned his concentration to serving. He Served a fault as the ball whizzed past Liz's backside and into the net.

"Hey watch it." Liz reprimanded him as she dodged the ball.

"Sorry. Slipped." Sean said as he Prepared to serve again.

Liz knew her bare butt was distracting Sean every time she leant forward or moved around the court, and she loved the thought of his cock growing in his shorts in response. She had been enjoying his limp cock swinging around under his shorts and It wasn't long before she saw the bulge growing and his semi erect cock leading him around the court.

Sean's concentration was so far off with Liz's distraction that they eventually lost the set 6-3 before they broke for more drinks and something to eat.

"What happened to you?" Erin asked Sean while he got drinks ready and Liz and Peter got the food ready, "You were so strong in the first couple of games."

"You know how Liz is a bit of an exhibitionist?"

"Yeah, she's so confident."

"She's taken her sports knicks off."

"Has she?" Erin said with amazement a little louder than intended.

"Has she what?" Liz asked.

"Sean was just telling me you have made a decision."

"Yes, we can start next time." Liz agreed assuming that she was talking about the laser hair treatment.

"Start what?" Peter asked innocently.

"I am going to have my legs treated by laser to save time and money." Liz said lifting her left foot to the bench seat and ran her hand down her hair free leg. She knew that Peter would get a view up her dress and that Sean would know what he could see. She wasn't wrong and Peter's eyes dropped straight to her crotch and the view of her bald pussy. He gave a quick smile before his eyes shifted quickly away as he looked around to see if anyone had noticed. Liz gave him a wink when he looked at her, she didn't think it fair if he was the only one not in the know.

They cooked food and ate lunch while they rested from their first set of tennis. Erin and Liz talked about the new tennis season while Peter and Sean talked about their jobs, cars, the weather, and politics.

"I think we should get back on the court." Liz announced, "But first I need to go to the loo again. Too much to drink I think."

"I'll go too." Erin said as the girls headed for the conveniences.

"You're so confident." Erin said when they were out of earshot of the guys.

"What do you mean?"

"No knickers under this short dress and playing tennis."

"No bra either." Liz pulled the top of her dress aside flashing her right nipple to prove it.

"I guess I have no bra on either, this t-shirt has support built in."

"I noticed; I love the way your boobs bounce around when you are running."

"But I couldn't go without knickers under a skirt."

"Why not. This one is longer than mine."

"I've never done anything like that outside the bedroom."

"There is always a time to start." Liz smiled as they each entered a cubicle.

When they were finished and washing their hands Erin turned to Liz.

"I've decided."

"Yes?"

"If you can do it so can I." Erin lifted her skirt at the front and pulled her knickers down her legs. Liz got a view of her trimmed blonde curls above cleanly waxed labia. She noted that Erin's inner labia appeared to naturally hang longer than her outer labia and that her clit hood was proudly on display.

"Nice." Liz complimented Erin.

"Thanks. I guess." Erin replied as she realised, she was flashing her pussy in public. Letting Liz see it wasn't an issue, Erin after all had seen Liz in all her glory. Erin scrunched her knickers in her hand and headed back to the court.

During the next game Erin had fun flashing her bare butt and lIz however the guys had no idea what she had done. Everyone held server and the score was soon 5-6 with Liz serving.

"Instead of going to a tie break if we win this game, I'm going to suggest we make it this game the set decider." Liz said to Erin.

The guys agreed, confident that they could beat Liz's serve.

"OK now when you are at the net, and I am about to hit the ball back, lift your skirt at the front and make sure whoever is in front of you gets a good look." Liz said to Erin as she moved to the baseline.

Liz server to Sean who returned t back to her, as instructed Erin lifted her skirt just as Liz returned the ball towards Peter. Peter's mouth dropped open at seeing his wife's trimmed pussy on display just as the ball went whizzing past his ear and completely missed it. Erin dropped her skirt and blew him a kiss as she moved to the other side of the court. Sean hadn't seen what had happened other than Peter missing the ball and tried to cover on the base line, he was late to the ball and only managed to hit it long and out.

Liz served to Peter, and they started a baseline rally, Erin was watching for her opportunity to flash Sean but Liz couldn't drag her returns far enough cross court until Peter tried to hit one down the tram lines. See her opportunity Liz ran around the backhand and drove the ball towards Sean. Erin saw the opportunity and lifted her skirt just in time to distract Sean and he missed the return.

"OK, this is playing dirty." Peter said as he saw that Erin had flashed Sean.

"What do you mean?" Liz said innocently as she and Erin congratulated each other.

"Well for starters Erin just flashed her pussy at your husband."

"You mean like this?" Liz lifted her skirt to show everyone her bald pussy.

"I guess we are even now mate." Sean said as he slapped Peter on the back, Peter's jaw dragging on the ground, and gave Liz a wink.

"OK, I guess deliberately lifting our skirts is unfair. We will just let our classy play dictate when you get to see up our skirts from now on." Liz said as she turned to the baseline, bending at the waist to check her shoelace, and flashing her bare butt to everyone before skipping off giggling.

The rest of the game was played as fairly as possible, considering the girls were jumping around a lot making their skirts flip high. Needless to say, the girls took out the set.

The sun was beating down with no breeze to cool them so they agreed that 2 sets would be enough for the day. They sat around the BBQ while they had a cool drink and some snacks.

"I guess you stripped at lunch time?" Peter asked Erin.

"Yes. Liz convinced me that there was no time like the present to try something new."

"I convinced you?"

"Well you gave me the idea and you did say there is always a time to start."

"Not exactly convincing statements but I will take it." Liz smiled as she took a sip of her drink.

"Well, I certainly enjoyed the show." Peter said, "Do you do it often?"

"Every day." Sean replied a little too enthusiastically.

"Every day?"

"OK, we are getting into TMI territory here." Liz protested.

"You started it." Sean replied, "Liz does not own a bra and only wears knickers to work and sometimes when playing sport."

"Wow." Peter's jaw dropped again as he looked at Erin.

"Don't get any ideas. It was a once off because I was in trusted company." Erin told him.

"Don't worry, Liz started that way too." Sean assured Peter. He noticed that there was a tent forming in Peter's shorts that was almost as large as the one in his own.

They spent the next half hour drinking and talking before Erin suggested it was time to pack up and head home. Sean could tell from the look in her eye she needed to get her husband alone and quickly.

They said their farewells, Erin thanking Liz for the inspiration and Liz wishing her a happy evening and they headed home.

"I guess Peter is getting lucky tonight." Sean said as he drove.

"I know someone else who is getting lucky tonight."

"Yeah. Who?"

"Me." Liz had pulled Sean's firm cock from the leg of his shorts and had her hand wrapped around it, she squeezed, and he sighed.

"So are knickers still for sport?"

"I didn't have knickers on today. I had sports shorts on."

"Sports knicks you mean."

"Yeah, I guess they were. Look I can't promise anything, but I could be tempted to wear just this dress to twilight tennis when we start under lights. I don't know if I could get away with it in daylight. My tennis skirts and netball dress all have built in pants so I can't do much about them, but I will consider not wearing undies under them." She stroked his ever-firming cock.

"I'm going to enjoy watching you play this season."

"Didn't you enjoy last season?"

"I did, in a different way." Sean ran his fingers up Liz's wet pussy as he guided the car into their driveway. He was getting lucky tonight too.

12