Liz, Angie & Barry

Story Info
A follow up to Holiday with Grandma.
5.5k words
4.76
7.7k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz, Angie & Barry

This is a follow up to Holidaying with Grandma, all participants are over the age of 18. It is narrated by Liz.

It was now a little over 6 months since Barry and I had spent a month in Spain, 6 months since I had taken my grandson into my bed and turned him from a shy, reluctant teenager into my highly virile and now increasingly self-confident lover.

Barry was now studying hard at university, a place over 150 miles from where I lived, making our time together frustrating and short. We managed to spend a few weekends together but for the sake of discretion any family get togethers had, by necessity, to be distant.

I had a bigger problem to deal with, namely Angie, my daughter who had self-invited herself into next year's month in Spain which Barry and I had planned before we left the previous holiday.

I could not very well tell her she could not come because I was shagging her son practically every day we were there, fate, however decided to lend a hand to my problem.

It was early evening when my cell rang, looking at the screen it simply said "Angie."

My daughter, Barry's mom, and the current cause of my musings as to how I could dissuade her from joining us later that year, her appearance in Spain would, certainly, spoil a very sexual tryst for Barry and myself.

Pressing answer, I spoke, "Evening dear, how are you?"

The voice at the other end of the connection sounded distant and, I thought, lonely.

"I'm alright Mom......really."

This did not sit right with me, Angie, normally a bubbly and bright soul, sounded down and depressed.

"You do not sound alright to me darling, are you going to tell Mom all about it?"

Angie ignored my request and pressed on.

"No really, it is nothing, I'm fine," she continued, "How are you?"

Knowing Angie of old I did not press her further for an explanation, which would come in time, it always did with Angie, everything always came out eventually in her own time.

"I'm good," I answered, "keeping busy as always."

"That is good Mom," she said hesitantly before continuing, "E.r.m, have you anything planned for tomorrow by any chance Mom?"

The phone call began to fall into place now, there was a reason behind it and now I was about to find out.

"No dear," I replied in my best motherly voice, "nothing planned for tomorrow, just me on my own all day."

I could hear a palatable sigh of relief in Angie's voice as she replied to this.

"Would it be alright if I drive over, say, after lunch-time Mom?"

I almost laughed aloud when I heard this, all her life Angie, my Angie, had taken a roundabout route whenever she needed to speak with me about something that really concerned her, and this evening was no exception.

"Of course, it is alright darling," I answered, "it is always good to see you," then as an afterthought I added, "do not eat before you arrive, I will make something, and I'll chill some wine for us."

"Great Mom, thank you," Angie's voice had changed, as if a great burden had been lifted from her shoulders.

"Thank you, Mom," she gushed, "I'll see you tomorrow, love you Mom, bye."

I put the phone down and began to ponder the conversation that had just taken place.

Angie was concerned about something, concerned enough to run home to Mom but what could it be?

I put all conjecture to one side, no good fretting over it tonight I had to plan for tomorrow.

I stood and walked through to the kitchen, opened the cellar door, switched the light on and descended the stairs.

My late husband had laid down a decent wine cellar down there and despite it being over 10 years since his passing I maintained it.

I looked around, there were over 50 bottles to choose from, I pondered deep in thought.

"Chardonnay," I thought, "yes Chardonnay, that will be nice."

I selected two bottles from the rack then headed back to the stairs, stopping at the bottom, deep in thought, I turned and back at the rack selected another bottle.

"Three," I thought, "just in case!"

Back in the kitchen I carefully placed the bottles into the wine chiller then collecting the bottle of Merlot, I had planned to drink that night, from the counter I returned to the living room and switched on the TV.

The following day, just after 1pm, I heard a car on the driveway, I stood and crossed to the window and looking out I saw Angie's BMW on the driveway.

As I stood watching Angie exited the car, I caught her eye and we both waved.

I could not help but think how beautiful she looked, at 38 years of age she was a Milf, I laughed inside at this remembering how Barry, after making love with me, had shown me on his laptop what exactly a Milf was!

"Am I a Milf then?" I had asked him jokingly.

"No Liz," he had replied in all seriousness, "You are much better, you are a Gilf of the highest order!"

Now looking at Angie I fully understood where Barry had been coming from.

Angie and I were almost two peas from the same pod, albeit two peas with a 23-year age difference between them, indeed on more than one occasion when out together I had been mistaken for her older sister.

Angie stood the same height as me, the same shoulder length blonde hair, the one glaring difference being Angie's bust size, I was a full 38C whereas Angie a petite 36B, her make-up light but expertly applied with a coat of red lip gloss highlighting her full, pouty lips to perfection.

Dressed in a green, floral summer dress cut around 4" above the knee Angie exuded beauty and class apart, that is, from the flat heeled sneakers she wore for driving!

I chuckled to myself at this as I walked to the door to greet her.

"Mom," Angie shrieked as I opened the door, "it is so good to see you."

With that she threw her arms wide, I reciprocated by hugging her close to me.

"Hello darling," I said, "come on through."

As we walked down the hallway to the living room Angie clutched my hand.

"Thank you, Mom."

"Whatever for dear?" I replied, somewhat taken aback by the show of affection.

"Oh, I don't know, just for being you I guess, for being my mom!" she gushed.

This was beginning to worry me; this was not Angie's style unless something profoundly serious was happening in her life.

In the living room I motioned to Angie to sit on the sofa whilst I disappeared into the kitchen to retrieve the wine from the chiller.

I chose two bottles then opened a cupboard door for glasses, I picked up two large glasses, you know the kind, the ones that hold half a bottle at a time.

I reasoned that these were probably going to be the required type, I was not proven wrong.

Once back with Angie I placed the bottles and glasses on the table in front of the sofa and sitting bedside Angie I took the first bottle and filled up both glasses, handing one to my daughter and leaving mine on the table thinking I may need a clear head for this.

"Angie," I began, tell me what it is that has you so deeply troubled, I'm your mother, I can sense something is wrong."

Angie visibly gulped, her eyes looked teary, she placed the glass to her mouth and drank.

When she had finished she put the glass back on the table.... empty!

My eyebrows raised a little, "My God," I thought, "She has just knocked back half a bottle like it was a glass of water, something is troubling this girl."

I said nothing to Angie instead I took the second bottle and refilled Angie's glass.

I looked at her waiting for her to speak.

"Oh Mom, she began, "its Alan."

Let me say here that Alan, her husband of twenty years and Barry's father was a broker in the city. An industrious man who had provided an exceptionally good lifestyle for my daughter although his frequent absences abroad meeting with clients had often clashed with family holidays and get togethers.

I immediately thought she meant Alan was ill, a medical problem.

"He is not ill?" I began.

"No..no mom. Nothing like that, he is in good health actually."

"Then what is it darling?" I enquired.

At that Angie again picked up her glass and drank it half down, putting the glass back onto the table.

"He does not love me anymore!" was all she got out before dissolving into tears.

I took her left hand in mine to comfort her and asked.

"What makes you think that darling? "I said then added, "I'm sure you must be mistaken, I'm sure he loves you dearly."

With her free hand Angie picked up her glass and drained it.

"Mom...Oh Mom...he hasn't touched me or made love to me since Christmas and even then, it was after he had been drinking!"

I stopped and thought about this, I have said Angie was my mirror image and after her father died, I had ten long years without the touch, or the love of a man and I knew well enough the pent-up tension and frustration that this brought.

Until my holiday with Barry, I had only known the touch of my hand or the feel of a lump of plastic for comfort and that, really, was no comfort whatsoever.

"Sweetheart," I began, "I'm sure he does love you deep down and there has to be a reason why he seems not to want to make love with you right now, have you talked to him about this?"

Angie sobbed, "I've tried Mom, I really have......I'm just old and ugly and I hate my life!"

With that Angie picked up her glass again, looked at it and realising it was empty placed it back on the table, reached over, grabbed my glass, and drained that!

I looked at Angie, I could not help but laugh.

"Well, if your old I must be positively ancient, thank you for that, and you are far from ugly, you are a Milf!"

Angie looked at me incredulously, "Mom, where did you learn about Milf's from!?

Again, I laughed aloud before speaking.

"So, my darling daughter thinks it is only the younger generation that has discovered porn does she, it has been 10 years since your father died, I have had to find solace somewhere."

Angie just stared at me.

"Mom, are you telling me you surf porn sites?" she queried.

"Yes, it has been a gentle release at times, but we are getting off subject here, let's get back to you, shall we?"

I looked at Angie, the bottle and a half consumed in a little over 45 minutes was beginning to take its effect on her.

Her eyes were starting to glaze over, she was swaying a little and she was having difficulty forming her words clearly.

I knew then she was in no condition to drive, she would have to spend the rest of the day with me.

Angie looked so forlorn sitting there, so vulnerable, I knew she needed a mother's comfort.

"Would a hug help?" I asked, holding my arms out.

"Oh Mom," Angie cried as she dissolved into my arms.

I hugged her close to me and held her there while she sobbed into my shoulder until her crying gradually subsided, we continued to hold each other until Angie began to sigh.

As we broke, we looked at each other and I smiled at her.

"Mom," she said and then began to slur her words a little, " I lurve yoo!"

"I love you too darling, I always will."

With that Angie gave me a silly little drunken smile and leant forward to me for a kiss.

Our lips touched and I thought that would be that Angie, however, continued in what was rapidly becoming a rather enthusiastic kiss.

I did not know what to do so I just went with the flow, she is a little drunk I reasoned but when Angie's tongue found her way into my mouth, I was genuinely shocked, more shocked when I responded to that by allowing my tongue to wander into my daughter's mouth.

After a few seconds I came to my senses and gently but firmly pushed Angie away.

Angie had a look of total shock on her face, I tried to break the ice a little by injecting some humour into the situation.

"Well, that has messed up our lipstick a little."

It did not help; Angie did not move then spoke.

"Oh God...shit, fuck, I'm so sorry Mom, I have no idea where that came from, please forgive me?"

"Angie, honey, there is nothing to forgive, I know that was borne out of pure sexual frustration, it caught me by surprise, but it certainly hasn't offended me."

Angie spoke again, shaking her head in amazement.

"I don't deserve someone as kind and wonderful as you for my mother."

"Yes, you do," I replied then continued, "tell you the truth I kind of enjoyed it!"

Angie's eyes opened wide.

"What! Really.....Mom?"

I just smiled, nodded, and then added.

"If you ever felt like doing it again, I don't think I would object too much!"

Angie just sat there open mouthed, she was trying to form a reply but could not, instead a sly grin began to form on her mouth and without speaking she leant into me once more, our mouths met, and both tongues began to dance round each other's mouth's.

We kissed like this for about 5 minutes before pausing for breath, I took advantage of the situation and picked up my mobile, hitting five on the speed-dial I waited a few minutes before the voice at the other end answered.

"Hi Liz, what can I do for you? Is Angie with you?"

"Hello Alan darling," I responded, "Yes, she is, I am afraid we have both gotten a little carried away with wine, Angie is in no condition to drive so she will be staying over with me tonight. Ok?"

Alan responded by saying he was ok with the plan and asked me to pass on his regards to his wife and to take good care of her.

"Don't worry darling, Angie will be well taken care of, she will be back with you tomorrow afternoon."

With that we said goodbye, Angie was gazing up at me with a silly, drunken grin on her face.

"What now Mum?" she asked.

I did not speak, I held my hands out and pulled Angie to her feet, pulling her into me in a tight hug, once again our lips met, tongues dancing with each other.

When we parted I replied to her question.

"Now my darling girl Mummy is going to take you upstairs and fuck that frustration out of you.... ok?"

"Yesh please Mum." Angie slurred.

Helping her upstairs to my bed a plan was already forming in my head, Angie was not a drinker by any means, and I reasoned it would not be long before she passed out but that did not matter, the ice had been broken.

In my bedroom Angie, bless her, began to rip her clothing off and was soon standing naked in front of me.

Blonde shoulder length hair, her lipstick smeared but that did not matter, small, firm breasts topped with two very erect nipples and a beautifully shaven pussy that just cried out to be eaten.

I gently helped Angie onto the bed and quickly stripped off my own clothing before joining her on the bed.

"Oh Mum," Angie cooed, "I wish I had tits like yours, Alan might appreciate me more if I had."

I let Angie squeeze my tits and nipples for a while before I hungrily kissed her again then I began to kiss all the way down her body, pausing briefly kissing and sucking her tits before reaching my goal, her pussy!

I made myself comfortable between her legs before my tongue contacted her slit then her clitoris.

As my tongue tickled her knub I could feel Angie squirming around, little squeals of pleasure emanating from her.

Angie had not been fucked for so long I thought she would not last long, so I tried to prolong as long as possible but to no avail, after about 10 minutes I heard Angie squeal she was Cumming and then warm liquid filled my mouth, my darling daughter was a squirter!

As Angie's orgasm passed, I kissed her passionately then holding her in my arms I heard her whisper.

"Thank you, Mum, I really needed that, I love you so much!"

I hardly had a chance to reply before my darling daughter passed into a deep, drunken sleep.

I gently uncoupled and covered her with a duvet before reaching into the bedside table and satisfying my frustration with my pet rabbit and drifting off to sleep myself.

Next morning when I woke Angie was still sleeping peacefully beside me, I slipped quietly out of bed and leaving two aspirins on the bedside table I put a robe over my nakedness I went downstairs to prepare breakfast.

About an hour later Angie appeared in the kitchen, she looked hung-over and sheepish wearing another of my robes.

Sitting down at the breakfast bar I poured her a cup of black coffee which she gulped down.

Up to this point neither of us had spoken so I broke the ice.

"You hung over then darling?"

Angie looked at me, I thought I could detect tears in her eyes, then she spoke or rather tried to speak but she had difficulty forming the words.

"Oh God.... Mum.... I...I'm so sorry about yesterday, I don't know what came over me, it must have been the wine....... can you ever forgive me?"

"Why do I need to forgive you darling?" I began.

"Have you done something that needs forgiveness?"

By now Angie had tears running down her cheeks.

"Mum, I made a complete fool of myself, I remember kissing you in a way I shouldn't have and then after that............Oh God, I'm so very sorry."

I did what any caring mother would do, I pulled Angie into me and let her cry onto my shoulder before speaking.

"Well, I'm disappointed," I began, "I'm disappointed that you didn't enjoy the afternoon as much as I did, I thoroughly enjoyed kissing you and as for what happened next.... well, we both needed that release, I love you and there is nothing to forgive."

Angie sat back and looked at me incredulously.

"You......you thought nothing wrong, we were kissing passionately, more passionately than a mother and daughter should, Oh God I'm confused."

I gently explained to Angie that, yes, it was unacceptable in some people's eyes but what happens between two people who love each other deeply and behind closed doors was, in my mind, quite acceptable and besides, it ticked off one of my bucket list!

"Your bucket list?" Angie quizzed.

"Yes," I replied, "I have always wondered what it would be like with another female, now I know and the very fact it was with someone I truly love made the experience all the more enjoyable!"

As I was speaking, I was watching Angie's features intently, her depression seemed to lift, she brightened, and her mouth hung open.

"Close your mouth dear," I joked, "it's most unbecoming of a woman your age."

"Bloody hell Mum, I had no idea you fancied a bit of girl on girl, that's a revelation!"

"There's a lot you don't know about me darling," I said, "you might find out more over the coming weeks!"

Angie gave a massive sigh of relief before continuing the conversation.

"I am so pleased you are cool with this, secretly I hoped you would be because I really, really enjoyed it as well, I really needed to release some pent-up tension."

I smiled, the plan I had formed yesterday looked as though it would bear fruit, the upcoming holiday with Barry and now with Angie partially on board was back on track but it needed a little more work today and over the coming weeks to really be perfected.

"We could both do with a shower darling and then, if you want, we could continue from yesterday without the addition of wine?"

Angie beamed and nodded, I put my arms around her, and we kissed again, tongues dancing in each other's mouths before almost running, hand in hand, up to the bathroom.

We spent a long time in the shower, carefully washing each other, paying careful attention to each other's breasts and pussies whilst interspersing all this with long, deep wet kisses.

After drying each other we walked through to my bedroom where Angie spoke.

"Mum, I remember yesterday you went down on me and that it was one of the best, if not the best experience of my life, can I do that to you now please?"

"Darling, nothing could give me more pleasure than my beautiful daughter licking and teasing my pussy, of course you can, anytime."

With that we both climbed onto the bed and began kissing before Angie began to work her way down my body stopping of firstly at my breasts.

12