Liz, Angie & Barry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mum, you have such beautiful tits, I wish mine were as big as yours and I could suck your nipples for hours!"

"Your more than welcome to but right now my pussy could do with some attention."

Angie giggled at this but being the dutiful daughter immediately headed south and her tongue contacted my already wet slit.

Angie's tongue flicked between my pussy and my clit driving me to the heights of ecstasy, her fingers found their way in and with her tongue making circular motions on my knub and her fingers she quickly drove me into one of the biggest orgasms I had ever experienced in my life.

We spent the rest of the morning in bed making love with each other before showering, Angie dressed and made her way back home to her sexless marriage but not before we had promised each other that this was not a one off but an experience that we both wished to repeat on numerous occasions and we certainly did, Angie showed up at my front door every week-end from that moment, allowing me to put a plan of action together to involve Barry, her son, my lover.

Of course, I just had to confide in Barry, tell him his mother and I had become intimate, explain to him just why his mother had succumbed to carnal desires.

After my explanation there was silence on the other end of the line, I wasn't sure how Barry had taken the news.

"Are you alright Barry?" I asked.

A short pause then an almost breathless, garbled reply.

"Yes!"

I thought for a moment then.

"Barry, are you turned on by this?"

"Yes."

"Barry, are you having a wank?"

"Yes."

Inwardly I was smiling at this, then I spoke.

"Just think Barry, in a few days' time I'm positive you will be fucking your mother, how about that?"

I heard a muffled scream from the other end of the phone.

"Barry, have you just cum?"

A short pause, then.

"Yes, I have."

"Good boy, I'll speak with you soon." I said as I rang off.

About 4 weeks from our holiday departure day, I rang Barry.

"Hi Liz," we had agreed that when alone he would call me by my name rather than Grandma, "What can I do for you?"

"You know what you can do for me darling boy, you can fuck my brains out!"

There was laughter from the other end of the phone before I spoke again.

"Do you have any plans for this week-end sweetheart?" I quizzed.

There was a short pause before.

"I have actually."

Before my disappointment became apparent, he continued.

"I thought I'd come over and fuck your brains out!"

"Good," I replied, "But listen carefully, this is what I need you to do."

I explained to Barry just exactly what I wanted him to do and what time he should arrive at mine, not a minute before the time I told him.

I knew perfectly well that Angie would turn up at mine just after lunchtime on Saturday, just as she had done for the past few weeks, her sexual frustration was now far behind her, and she was enjoying her new sexual liberation with me.

Saturday morning, I took wine and glasses up to my room, had a shower, did my make-up, and dressed quite seductively, not tarty but sexier than I would on a normal Saturday.

Sure, enough just after 1pm Angie's car pulled into the driveway and Angie stepped out and walked to the door.

I met her at the door and once it was closed, we kissed, tongues darting in and out of each other's mouths.

"Mum, I've been looking forward to this all week, shall we go straight up?"

I reached past her and locked the front door giving her a wink as I did so.

"We don't want anyone disturbing us, do we?"

"No Mum, we certainly don't."

It was still early for what I had in mind, so I persuaded Angie to have coffee in the kitchen first.

Angie fidgeted all through coffee, she was like a cat on heat, what she wanted was to get me upstairs, strip me naked and go down on me, this was how our usual Saturday sessions panned out.

Angie finally spoke.

"Mum, please do not be offended by this but I want, need, more than you can offer me, this is great, and I really appreciate what you are doing for me, but I still want, need.... cock!"

"I know dear, you are not the only one who enjoys cock, who knows, it may be closer than you think."

"What do you mean Mum?"

I dismissed her question with a little smile and a wet kiss.

Eventually at 1.30 I took her by the hand and led her upstairs to my room where we both undressed each other before clambering onto the bed where we started kissing passionately.

I managed to control the situation; timing was essential if my plan stood any chance of succeeding.

After about 15minutes of kissing, fondling and sucking each other's tits and nipples Angie found her way down to my pussy and began licking and fingering me.

For my part I just lay back, enjoying what was happening but keeping one eye on the clock on my bedside table and the other on the bedroom door.

Exactly at 2 o'clock my bedroom door opened, and Barry stood there, he had found the back door key I had left hidden for him and, as instructed, made his way silently up to my room.

As Barry stood in the doorway drinking in the scene unfolding before his eyes I spoke.

"Hello Barry darling, how nice to see you, this is a lovely surprise!"

As I spoke, I could feel Angie's tongue go rigid in my pussy, her body tensed, she lifted her head from between my legs and looked towards the door.

"BARRY," she screamed, then, "FUCK, JEEZ, what are you doing here?"

Then realising the situation, she came out with the immortal line.

"THIS IS NOT WHAT IT SEEMS!"

Barry, for his part was trying to stifle laughter before he spoke.

"Mum, it seems very much like you are licking Gran's pussy."

Angie then realising her nudity in front of her son leapt from the bed, grabbing a robe, and fleeing to the other side of the room where she tried to cover her nakedness.

Eventually Angie spoke.

"What are you doing here?"

"I came to visit Grandma, what are you doing here?" He said with a smirk.

Angie was lost for words, looking across at me she suddenly realised I was prone on the bed, my legs pulled up to my knees, legs far apart with my pussy glistening from her saliva and my natural wetness.

"Mum, for fucks sake cover yourself up, Barry can see everything, he is your grandson."

"Oh, don't worry yourself about that," I replied, "Its nothing he hasn't seen or tasted before!"

"WHAT?" was the reply.

"Angie, you're not the first in the family to taste my pussy."

"WHAT?"

"I said Barry has eaten me out on numerous occasions."

"WHAT?"

"Angie darling, your father and I didn't pay large fees at that private school we sent you to for you not to be able to string coherent sentences together."

"Mum," Angie tried to calm down a little, "are you telling me that you have been screwing Barry behind everyone's back?"

"No, I'm not screwing Barry," I replied, "I love Barry as much as I love you, we don't screw, we make love."

Angie, bless her, was trying to make sense of the revelations happening in front of her.

"But he is your Grandson!"

"Yes, and you are my daughter, have you forgotten where your head was when Barry walked in?"

Angie was beginning to calm down, I think she realised that her indignation was a case of pot and kettle.

"Well, how...how, when did this start?"

The situation was returning to something like normality, so I felt Angie deserved an honest answer to her question.

"When was last year's holiday, how was when Barry got an erection after seeing me in my bikini, I gave him a hand-job and when I saw just how big a cock, he has the rest was inevitable."

I saw Angie's eyes widen when I mentioned the size of her son's cock.

"He.... He. Has a big cock?"

Angie was showing signs of interest at this revelation, so I decided to play my trump card.

"Barry," I said turning to him," show Mum your cock!"

Barry needed no second prompting, and he swiftly began to shed his clothing.

"No.. No.. don't." Angie cried but it was too late.

Barry was standing in the doorway naked, his 8-inch cock standing proudly at attention.

Angie's eyes were fixated on her son's member, so I motioned to Barry to move closer to his mother.

As he stood beside his mother I spoke.

"Feel how hard it is Angie, go on."

"No, I can't," she said, then, "It's much bigger than his father's, much bigger."

I climbed off the bed and walked across to the two of them, taking Angie's hand I gently placed it on her son's hard cock.

Angie blew a breath out of her mouth before her fist closed around the cock and she gently began to move her hand up and down the shaft.

I quietly whispered in her ear.

"By your own admission you want cock, it's closer to home than you realised, take advantage."

Angie looked shocked but her hand did not leave hold of Barry's cock, she mouthed to me, "But he's, my son."

I walked them both back to the bed where we gently laid Angie on the end with her legs dangling over the edge, her legs parted automatically, and I motioned to Barry to enter his mother.

He did gently and Angie moaned in pleasure as his full eight inches began to push in and out.

I instructed Barry to take his time which he did, I then climbed back onto the bed and straddling Angie I lowered my pussy down to her lips, she took my pussy greedily, I leant forward slightly and gave Barry a deep, wet kiss, when we parted I mouthed, "mission complete!"

Barry pumped his cock in and out of Angie, taking his time, speeding up from time to time taking his mother to the point of orgasm then slowing down making her wait for completion until she could bear it no longer.

"Barry, for fucks sake let me cum!" she screamed at her son.

Barry smiled and spoke, "Well, if that's what you want Mother, I will."

The young man began to pump in and out of his mother like a jackhammer until Angie finally let out a scream.

"I'M CUM...M..M..ING."

Barry's face contorted as his cock sprayed his juice deep inside his mother, the poor boy had put as much effort into the love-making and was now completely spent, his rapidly softening cock plopped out of his mother and he lay back on the bed between the two of us and in a short time drifted off to sleep.

After Angie had recovered herself, she looked across firstly to her now sleeping son then looking at me, propping herself up on one arm she spoke softly to me.

"Oh Mum, you know I think I'm really going to enjoy our holiday more than ever now."

I propped myself up on the other side of Barry and gazing at Angie I spoke.

"I know we are my darling!"

With that our lips met in a soft, sensual kiss, tongues dancing with each other.

The End.

12