Liz Has Fun At Uni

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelley collapsed onto Sandra, and they intertwined their bodies as mine was stuck standing, throbbing. I moaned as the clit vibrator gave a burst. Sandra looked over and smiled. "Ready to cum, Liz?"

"Oh yes, please, let me cum. I'm so hot," I implored.

"Well, okay. I'm too lazy to get up, so I'll let the machine do the work," Sandra said, as she picked up the control and turned up my vibrator to the maximum speed.

My pussy and clit were buzzed to the extreme. "Ohhhh fuckkkkk," I screamed. I came within ten seconds and kept cumming continuously. "Oh my god!" My body intensely convulsed with cum after cum. I soaked in the pleasure until I couldn't handle any more. "Stop, stop please," I cried.

Sandra picked up the remote, looked at me and smiled. "Oh, but you're enjoying this so much," she giggled.

"Oh yes, but I can't take any more. Please turn it off!"

"Oh, well, all right." She tapped a button, and it all stopped, which was almost as startling as having it on full bore. My body collapsed, suspended by the ropes on my arms.

Sandra got up and walked over, saying, "Okay, Liz, stand up." I did, wobbling. She took off the nipple clamps and untied my arms, and I fell into her. She supported me over to the bed and laid me down next to Shelley.

Shelley held me in her arms and said, "Wow, Liz, you came so hard. And you dripped all the way down your legs." She ran a finger over the juice from my ankle up to my pussy, which gave a jolt when she reached it.

She cupped my pussy tenderly and kissed me softly. I melted into her. She let me rest for a few minutes.

Her kisses got deeper, and she started pressing on my pussy and rubbing it in tiny circles. My clit felt the pressure and woke up. I couldn't believe that I wanted more, but I did.

Shelley kissed down to my nipple then sucked on it and licked it. Her finger slid into my dripping pussy, and I groaned. I felt Sandra suck on my other nipple.

Shelley pressed my clit with her thumb while curling her finger up onto my G spot, both rubbing slowly and gently. My body picked up where it had left off while standing. I was cumming, gently but continuously, from the tongues and Shelley's finger.

I was in heaven, feeling excited and cumming but totally relaxed at the same time. The two girls kept me that way for who knows how long before stopping and cuddling me, one on either side.

I must have napped for a while because when I felt Sandra get up, I saw that it was after 3:00. Shelley had already gotten dressed, and Sandra slipped on a robe.

"Wake up, sleepyhead," Shelley said to me. I smiled and roused myself and got out of bed shakily. I stumbled over to my clothes and dressed.

Sandra said, "I'm so glad you girls left your door open that day!"

Shelley replied, "Yes, me too. Blame Liz for that. She came in and saw me and forgot to close it."

I said, "Guilty as charged, and I've been punished for it."

Shelley laughed and said, "You didn't seem to mind all that much. I think I'll have to misbehave next time."

As Shelley and I prepared to return to our room, we all smiled broadly and agreed that we needed to meet again. When I opened the door, another girl was standing there, grinning. "Hi, I'm Monica. 213."

12