Liz Hurley - A Day at the Races

Story Info
This is a story of a meeting up with Elizabeth "Liz" Hurley.
4.1k words
4.1
5.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What to Expect

This is a story of a meeting up with Elizabeth "Liz" Hurley.

Liz was often seen going to A-Class events, and this is the day I bumped into a cold and wet day at the races.

We loved the races, but we loved the time after the races more!

Liz Hurley -- A Day at the Races

We had been planning for a day at the races for some time, but this time it was my mates 50th and we were off to Cheltenham in March for their big festival.

There was a group of 8 of us, all suited, booted, and all looking very smart indeed.

The usual story, a couple of us had some winners, but most of us were losing. What we were winning on though was drink and getting merry!

By the 4th race, we decided it was time to go and see a horse and went to the paddock. A real buzz was around the place, it was the big race of the day, and the paddock was surrounded with people. We managed to sneak into a gap to look at the horses.

As the horses circled the ring, there were dozens and dozens of people inside the ring. This included trainers, owners, and those with special passes.

One of the special passes was a lady I recognised even with her clothes on!!! I identified Liz Hurley as her flowing locks hung down, face glowed in the mid-afternoon sun, and her dress sense was spot on. Knee high boots, patterned skirt, and a big thick coat. It was a cold day for those who weren't drunk!

My mates and I continued with the banter of what horse to back. However, we had started to turn to how much girth could Liz take! It was harmless fun, but it got you thinking what was under the coat.

The paddock was starting to empty, we knew we would normally go left to the bar, but Liz and the professionals were turning right.

"Why don't we follow them?" I said.

I had no idea what I had planned. I think I just wanted to get a closer look of Liz from a few feet away, rather than 30 feet. I got close enough to hear Liz talking all posh to her friends and you got a whiff of perfume. It was strong and could knock a child out, but it smelt good on her.

Looking up, away from following her ass, we, were starting to get to a place where security was checking passes. There were too many people heading towards them to check everyone. We walked in with no problem and followed Liz to a premier lounge. This was a problem, but 3 of the lads sacrificed themselves, caused enough of a distraction to get security to focus on throwing them out, whilst 5 of us got in. Result!!

We watched the race from an amazing viewing position, but it was obvious we shouldn't have been there. We had grabbed lots of glasses of the free champagne on offer and started necking it!

What happened next was 2 of the lads started play fighting and knocked a table over with food on! One lad couldn't take the hassle and disappeared, to leave us as a 2. We tried to blend into the room, some would say hide from trouble.

We started making conversation with two hotties, posh hotties. They seem to love our lad behaviour. In talking to them, we didn't then expect Liz to appear.

Security had started to look for anyone else who shouldn't be there, and I expected my collar to be grabbed very soon. I lasted one minute, blending in wasn't working.

What came next though was a surprise. For some reason Liz has decided to speak up for us.

"Hi Stan, please don't worry about these two guys. They are with us, and I will make sure they cause no more trouble," spoke Liz.

Stan spoke (the security guard), "Are you sure Miss Hurley. I can have them out of your way quickly. I can't have them disturbing our other guests."

Liz spoke, "I voucher for them Stan and any expenses I will pick up. Can I ask, is the conference room available today?"

Stan replied, "It is, would you like me to take you there?"

Liz spoke, "I think it's a good idea we can take these two out of trouble."

We walked down a long hall with Liz and a couple of her friends. We had no idea where we were going, but it felt like Liz had saved us from a lot of trouble.

Liz spoke, "Thank you Stan, I will keep them out of trouble from here."

The room we had entered was empty apart from us, Liz and 2 of her friends. It was a pleasant room, but quiet.

I spoke, "Thank you for getting us out of trouble. It is really appreciated. And to let me finish what I would have said before, it is an absolute pleasure to meet you, Liz."

Liz spoke, "You really are costing me lots of money today. I need you to start paying back now!"

My mate spoke, "What do you mean, we can't afford all that posh food."

A friend of Liz's spoke, "We know, but you can show us something to make the cost feel better!"

"What do you have in mind?" I asked.

Liz spoke, "Correct me if I'm wrong. You've came to the races, you might have won, you might have lost, but after the ale you lads put away, I always thought you get horny?"

I answered, "Horny! I'm horny with you 3 in front of me, I can't deny."

A couple of the friends had started to stroke our suit jackets. Nothing slutty, but you could see what was in front of them, they didn't mind the look of what they saw I assumed. We did look smart today.

Liz spoke, "For us ladies, we come to the races, we see the usual toff boys trying it on with us. We need real men. Are you real men?"

My friend spoke, "We're real, do you want me to show you?"

Liz's friends giggled, as Liz added, "Now there's an idea."

I spoke, "Hold on, what do you want us to do?"

"Why don't we start with you taking off your jackets," said Liz.

This is easy, are they after a strip tease was my first thought. I wasn't much of a mover, but I am better when drunk!

Liz spoke, "Ladies, do you fancy helping the boys with their trousers?"

With that each of us were approached by a posh totty lady. They both planted a quick kiss on our lips and then unbuckled our belts and helped. When I say helped, they pulled our trousers down to leave them around our ankles.

Liz spoke, "Would you like the ladies to pull down your pants as well boys?"

My friend spoke, "You want to see our cocks. How boring, I could stick it up all of you if you want to see something special."

Liz spoke, "Don't get carried away boys, security is outside and any slight hollow they will be in here."

A friend of Liz's spoke, "Are you shy, come on show us your manhood and show us how big you are?"

Liz spoke, "Come on boys don't delay, let's see them and see what we're missing!"

I loved the sound of what they were missing! I knew I was getting turned on and being so close to Liz and looking into her big eyes was making me hard.

I look at my mate and we decided to do what they asked. I won't say we did at the same time, but we both pulled down our pants and stood there with our shirts and ties on, with trousers and pants around our ankles now, with our shoes on. We might have to do a runner at some point I thought!

I took my cock in my hand and lifted it up to show them. I wanted to show Liz how hard I was.

A friend of Liz's spoke, "Mmm, not bad at all, he's not as big as Hugo though."

My friend spoke, "You can start to get mine harder if you want to give me a hand?"

Liz spoke, "No guys, that's not happening. We want to watch you both stroke yourselves. Stroke yourself in a way that makes you harder. Really show us ladies how big you get."

I started stroking myself up and down, making sure I looked straight at Liz thinking of it in her mouth.

As the women started to talk and got excited, I was getting rock hard.

Liz spoke, "Are you going to explode boys. We want to see you jerk yourselves off!"

I spoke, "I'd love you to give me a helping hand Liz?"

Liz replied, "That won't be happening. Come on give us a glimpse of sex face as you jerk yourselves off."

Neither my mate nor were too fussed. We were happy to continue despite how freaky this was.

We made sure neither of us were looking at each other throughout, but we could both hear each other rubbing our own cocks more frantically now.

We were both working ourselves into a sexual frenzy and for me, it was a great wank with a sexy woman watching and licking her lips whilst I did it.

My mate came first, and I came shortly after.

My friend shouted, "Take that posh bitch!"

I spoke, "Here you go Liz, this is me thinking of you naked. I always cum!"

The ladies seemed impressed by our manhood size and the stamina we had in jerking ourselves off. Sadly, they were not coming near us.

I spoke, "What's next ladies? Are you joining us?"

Liz spoke, "Very impressed boys. I will speak for us all that you both got into it. We love to be entertained, and you provided it today. Good luck for the rest of the day."

With that Liz and her friends walked out the door to our absolute surprise.

My mate shouted, "Where are you going, I got more of this stuff for you!"

You could hear Liz outside, "Give them 5 minutes Stan and I'm sure they will be on there way."

Stan spoke, "Thank you Liz, have a nice day."

My mate and I started to get dressed again and left that building thinking what just happened.

I spoke, "What were you thinking then?"

"I was thinking of my two posh totties wanking me off. I'm surprised I didn't cum earlier." He laughed while he responded to me.

My mate asked, "What about you?"

I replied, "Thinking of Liz naked and sucking me dry. Do you feel abused?"

My mate laughed again and said, "I don't care mate. Great story to tell the others."

We stayed at the races for the next race, but we couldn't find anyone else. In checking our phones, it did say they had gone into town and told us to meet them there.

"Come on," I said. "Let's get of here."

We left the races and like a lot of other people, a few quid less in our pocket. The difference, we had the story of jerking ourselves to Liz Hurley and a bit posh totty.

My mate spoke, "Look, look. Look at who's over there?"

We could see in the car park Liz Hurley was leaving too. She was stood at the back of her car, coat now off, and she was changing her footwear. She was reaching now to unzip her boots and changing into a flat pair of shoes.

I spoke, "Is she alone?" My mate replied, "She's alone. What are you thinking pal?"

I replied, "I don't know about you, but I think we need to have a word, come on."

We walked over to Liz and her huge Range Rover. We may have partly run to not miss her. Liz had slipped into some comfy shoes and was just about to get into the car. She was alone. No mates, and no one was with her.

I spoke, "Hi Liz, can I ask. Did you enjoy yourself earlier?"

Liz looked a little concerned but responded, "Oh boys, you were both great. Hope you enjoyed."

I spoke, "I enjoyed it, but not as much as what I have planned now. Mate go and get in the back. Liz, fancy giving us a lift into town?"

Liz didn't have an option and it wasn't a question I was wanting an answer on. I jumped in the passenger side.

Liz spoke, "I'm sure you guys can understand it was a little bit of fun, and from what I saw you both enjoyed it!"

I wasn't in the mood for talking and decided to put my hands onto Liz's left thigh.

Liz spoke, "Please don't be thinking, what I think you might be thinking?!?"

I didn't talk as my hand started to go higher up Liz's leg. Her legs were long and slender, and with her coat now off, you could see she had a right pair of breasts. She was wearing a black jumper.

Liz had driven off and onto the main road into town. I wanted another pint, but my mind was a lot more focussed on wanting Liz Hurley.

I told Liz to drive down a side-track. She had no option, but to do it. We found a lane where we could hear no one or see no one. It was perfect!

I spoke, "Liz, what we did for you earlier was good. I hold no grudge, but what my mate and I really need is to see a lot more of you. It would improve our day and get over our own embarrassment."

My mate had started to use his hands to feel her breasts from the backseat. You could see Liz wasn't loving it, but she knew she had to take it.

I spoke, "Let's keep it simple Liz, we do stuff, you do stuff, we have a good time. Agree?"

Liz spoke, "I will do whatever I can, but be sensible boys. Hey, go steady boy."

My mate had started to pull Liz's jumper up and had a rightful of her breasts. They were sitting in a stunning black bra; it was a complete turn on. The look was bringing back to me all those bikini shots she does. I'd shot my load more than once looking at her constant stream of holiday snaps!

My own hands had started to rub both of Liz's legs and her skirt had been raised up to see a silk pair of pants. My mind was starting to run wild with what I could do here. Whatever my mind was saying, I was thinking don't let this opportunity go.

I had started to get under her pants now and started to rub my fingers near her pussy. It felt smooth and I could see Liz biting her lips, like she had before, thinking of what might be coming.

The skirt she had on and sat on was becoming a pain, it was stopping me from. Whereby my mate had now got her right breast out of the bra and was groping it hard. With his other hand he was starting to wank himself off again, but this time with the feeling of touching a fine tit.

I spoke, "Let's make this more comfortable, let's all get in the back Liz."

When I got out of the car I could feel my cock hardening and was thinking of getting closer and more physical with Liz.

When I got Liz out of the car I made sure to pull her skirt off her. I wanted to save some time, it had been annoying me. Her bra was pretty much hanging off it, so I made sure that was taken off too.

I spoke, "Get in there Liz."

My mate had decided to strip himself in the wait. He wasn't hanging around. As Liz sat between us, I wanted a kiss of her fine lips. I started with big kiss and turned it into a snog. Liz didn't seem to mind.

I asked my mate what he wanted? "I think she should suck my cock off."

Liz turned to my mate and looked down at this cock. She first touched it as if she would get away with a hand wank. My mate gave her a kiss but told her no uncertain terms to suck his cock.

As Liz head started to bob down on my mate, I was making myself comfortable by revealing myself of my clothes. I couldn't believe I was sat in her car naked and I'm about to fuck her up.

My mate started talking trash, "Fuck Liz, fucking more Liz, keep licking and sucking you posh bird. I want to feel the back of your throat."

Liz was getting my mate off; you could see it his eyes. I tried to not look at him and focus on Liz's bare back, but you could tell he was loving it.

My mate groaned, "I'm going to blow, I'm going to blow."

Liz has blown my mate off and when her face came back into shot of me, she had cum coming out of her mouth.

I spoke, "I told her to get it down her, and to take my cock in her hand."

Liz had soft hands and was stroking me both up and down as requested as she swolled the last of my mates cum.

Whilst she was doing this I was staring at her nipples and started to rub my hands over them. It was a fine feeling. They are a cracking poor of boobs and far better in real life.

I started sucking her left nipple, as Liz held my cock harder.

Liz spoke, "Oh boy, your cock is so hard. Please keep licking my nipples."

This was the first time Liz seemed nearly in the moment and didn't seem to mind when I stuck two fingers into her pussy.

My mate had now started to move up and down Liz's back with kisses, but also started to grope as much as her ass, he could.

My mate spoke, "Pal, I'm ready to explode into this bitch."

I spoke, "OK pal. Liz, you need to stick your ass on my mate cocks and let him cum inside you!"

Liz spoke, "No, I can't. I can't".

"You will Liz. I'm sure you will enjoy it." I replied.

As Liz moved, I pulled her pants down to make sure she was now naked. Her pussy was a beauty despite her ageing years.

My mate spoke, "Come on posh bird, let me stick my monster into your ass hole!"

Liz spoke, "No, not my bum hole, please go into my pussy?"

As Liz got into position, I was thinking I can't watch beautiful bird bouncing up and down on my mates cock.

I spoke, "Hope you can handle us both Liz."

The range rover was a big car, I moved myself to be in front of Liz and I was more than happy to look into her eyes and rub her pussy and clit with my fingers.

I then elected to stick my own cock inside her. I'd never had a threesome before, but this looked perfect.

My mate had his cock in one hole, as I enter from the front. I was turned on and was rock hard as I started to slide, 6, 7, 8 inches of my meat inside Liz Hurley.

Liz moaned, "Oh boys, oh boys, too much cock."

I don't know how my mate was doing, but my cock was getting a serious battering inside Liz's pussy. It was very tight, as it glided up, more and more as I built up tempo. My head was buried into Liz's neck as I could feel my balls ready to explode.

My mate started groaning, "I can't hold it pal, I can't hold it I'm going to cum soon. I'm going to cu........"

There was his hot and sticky spunk everywhere on the back seat. He had cum inside Liz Hurley, and she seemed to like.

Liz was holding the back of my back tightly as she felt my mate cum, and again more tightly as I felt my load explode deep inside her. I had shot my bolt inside one of the hottest women in the world.

Liz spoke, "Well, I expected to cum with you both inside me. Have you got anything else for me?"

I couldn't believe, we had both been banging the shit of Liz Hurley and here she was thinking she could take more!!!

Her timing was perfect, I said, "I think we have extra recruits for you, Liz!"

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see all our other mates rock up. They must have tracked one of our phones.

"Hey, what's happening," as one came up to the car. They could hear but couldn't see anything due the cars fancy windows.

I opened the door and said, "Fancy shagging Liz Hurley???"

"What the........", one said when they saw her in the car.

One said, "Look at that mouth, I'm shooting my load in that."

The comments kept coming:

"What the hell, I'm wanking in those tits."

"I'm taking her up that ass and going to pound the shit of it."

"Let me shoot my load into her pussy."

"I want to do it doggy with her."

Over the next hour and more, all these wishes came true. Liz was a good fuck and took every cock offered. There was everyone's cum all over the place, include Liz's. The car was a sticky mess as we all took turns of getting in and out of the car.

My mate said, "Come on pal, you're idea this, you definitely deserve the last shag."

I wasn't going to turn it down, I wanted to stick it into Liz once more time.

I shouted to the boys, "Bring her outside here lads."

A couple of them were more than happy to wrap their arms around and have a bit of a grope and feel whilst doing it.

Not sure if it was a lads dream, but I wanted to fuck Liz against the car. Range Rovers are not made for such an act, but I pushed her against the door and pushed myself against her. Her breasts were in my chest as I start to kiss and snog her once again. Liz again seemed to enjoy it.

Liz spoke, "Please fuck me and make me cum. Then please let me go."

I was more than happy, and over the next 15-20 minutes I'd did some good damage to her pussy, as I licked and sucked it, fingered it and stuck my cock in and out of it.

Liz had spoken, "Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, keep going that, keep doing that."

I was changing my pace as my cock started to fill with cum. It wasn't before I could feel Liz twitch and start panting a little bit more.

Liz moaned, "Oh boy I'm going to explode, I'm going to explode."

I was rock hard inside her and I could feel my balls swelling ready to cum everywhere.

12