Liz Hurley - A Day at the Races

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spoke, "Oh Liz, I'm fucking cumming inside, I'm cumming inside you."

Liz moaned back, "Do do, do, do, arrrrgggghhhhh......"

Liz had cum before me, but I quickly responded with my own cock explosion. It felt amazing to cum inside her, and I would do it again and again.

She collapsed against me in exhaustion. I don't how many times she had cum since we left the races, but she'd had cocks in all her holes, but I don't know how many times.

I spoke, "Hope you know not to take the piss out of boys again Liz. Shit will like this happen to you again if you're not careful."

Liz spoke, "You boys gave me a hell of a day at the races. I wouldn't change it."

With that, she gave me a kiss and seemed to be thankful she was in one piece to be able to go home.

I got my gear back on, like the other lads had and we walked away from the car to leave Liz to do, whatever Liz does.

We all enjoyed our walk to the pub; we had a few stories to tell of how we had sex with Liz Hurley.

12