Liz's First Time Results in a Surprise

Story Info
Wife admits she was wrong about sex.
1.8k words
4.43
22.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Liz and I have been married for 12 years. Liz is a very pretty brunette, 5'10" tall, long brown hair, brown eyes, 145#, beautiful legs and ass, and nice firm B+ or C tits. I am 5 years older than her, I'm 45 and she's 40. I'm 6'1", brown hair, blue eyes, 185#. After 3 or 4 years of marriage, I began encouraging my wife to consider trying some new sexual experiences. Initially, I wanted her to agree to a FMF but I figured out very quickly that was never going to happen. So, I suggested another guy for her. Since I am 100% straight, we would only be taking care of her, but she still refused. Her reason was that she is only attracted to me so she couldn't enjoy sex with anyone else. I pointed out that she had enjoyed sex with other men before we met, but she maintained that she couldn't ever be interested in sex with someone else. I still didn't believe it, but she refused to agree so I dropped it for the time being.

We have several friends that we get together with every few weeks, either at our house, theirs, or a club somewhere. 2 couples, and 3 single guys. The single guys are Ricky, David, and Greg. Ricky is divorced, David is separated, and Greg has never been married. Greg is also black. I've noticed that all 3 like flirting with Liz, especially Ricky, and she's never complained about it. He spends more time hanging around Liz than he does the rest of us. He's always teasing her and making her laugh. I asked her a couple of times about being attracted to Ricky, Greg or David, but she denied it. I even joked with her that black men are supposed to have very large cocks, but she showed no interest. As it turned out, it was actually Ricky who has the extra large dick! We had a pool party at our house one weekend that ended up in several people skinny dipping, including Ricky, Greg, me and David as well as a few of the couples invited. Liz did not, but she wasn't bothered by it. It was then everyone saw just how well endowed Ricky is!

Ricky is about 6' tall, long brown hair, about 10 years older than I am, and loves being single. I was quite surprised to find to find out he also has a cock that has to be over 9 1/2" and quite thick. Mine isn't small, but probably 7 1/2" and no where near as thick, but she's always enjoyed sex. I asked Liz if she had noticed Ricky's dick and she admitted she had. Her response was "It looks too large to be honest. I'm not sure why any woman would want to have that inside her."

A couple of weeks later, Ricky and I went hunting at his deer lease. We were there for 3 nights, he has a camper there so we could stay at the site. While we were there, I brought up his flirting with Liz. He admitted that he had always been attracted to her. He had recently walked in on her when she was changing. Once he saw her naked, he had been dying for more. I told him a bit about what I had discussed with her, along with her response. He and I agreed that was bullshit. It was then I came up with a plan that I set in motion a few months later.

When warm weather came around, Liz and I decided to have another pool party. I told her I'd take care of the arrangements and invitations. Her job was to get the food and booze. Only about 15 people came this time. Ricky was there along with Greg and some others. Liz had BBQ delivered and she bought a keg and we had a well stocked bar by the pool. Ricky kept pouring her drinks and spent the entire day with her. She started off drinking slowly, but by 5 or 6 that evening, she was drinking vodka, Ricky was making them fairly strong.

Most everyone had left by 7, except Ricky and Greg. Greg was very drunk and by 9 he was passed out in one of the spare bedrooms. Liz and Ricky were sitting at the outside bar talking and, possibly flirting? I felt she was flirting back with him anyway. I had a couple of shots with them and asked if they were ready to go skinny dipping. Ricky gave a quick "YES!" but Liz laughed and refused. We talked for a bit, I was standing behind Liz while she faced Ricky, and I untied the ties to her top, both around her neck and back, then tossed it behind the bar! Ricky loved it, but Liz covered her tits and told me to give it back, so I did. Her tits were exposed for a couple of minutes as she put the top back on. She then told me if I was getting horny we needed to go to bed. She said she was getting tired anyway and hugged Ricky goodnight, kissed me, and headed inside to shower and go to bed. Liz always showers before bed and usually sleeps either naked or in underwear and is always willing to have sex, even when I wake her from a dead sleep.

Ricky and I talked for a bit and had another drink. He asked me if I was sure I wanted to try this, I insisted I did. We waited about 45 minutes after she went to bed and went inside. Ricky wanted to shower first so he used the downstairs shower and then met me in the living room. I gave him some pointers on what she likes, but he said he had that under control. We went to our bedroom. The lights were out except for the bedroom closet and the hallway, but that was enough light to see. Liz was lying under a sheet, the bedspread was folded and placed on a chair beside the bed. She was topless and her tits were uncovered. Ricky looked at me then whispered "last chance to change your mind." I laughed and pushed him toward the bed.

He slid the sheet off of her and pushed it to the side. Liz was wearing a white lace g-string and nothing else. The g-string barely covered her smooth pussy. Ricky stood looking at her and slid he underwear off and already had a huge hard-on. I had only seen his dick soft previously so I was shocked by the size now that it was hard! He moved to the foot of the bed and spread her legs apart. He then lay down on the bed between her legs and pulled the g-string to the side and began playing with her clit. After a second or 2, he looked at me and whispered "she's wet already!" and started sliding a finger inside her pussy. Liz hadn't said anything or looked up, but she did spread her legs even further apart.

He leaned in and began eating her wet pussy. Her legs spread further and let out a moan. It was make or break time. She would soon realize it was Ricky and not me between her legs and either go with it, or kick him (and possibly me) out! He continued going down on her and she started moaning louder. She still hadn't opened her eyes but very quickly moaned a loud "Oh God!" as she came! He continued eating her and she began playing with her tits, rocking side to side and moaning. Within a minute she began cuming again, squeezing her thighs tight to the sides of his head.

As her thighs relaxed, Ricky slid up the bed and began kissing her tits as he pushed his cock against her twat. It was then that she first opened her eyes. Her eyes opened wide as he pushed the largest cock she'd ever had inside her! She let out a loud gasp as he went deep inside her, looking straight into his eyes as he did. She didn't speak a word, but closed her eyes again and began raising her hips to meet him. After several strokes, she was groaning loudly and soon began shaking having yet another orgasm! Ricky picked up the pace and started fucking her hard and deep. Liz sounded like a freight train as he pumped in and out of her and soon began moaning "Oh my! Oh my God!"

He still had not cum, though she had cum 3 or 4 times...or more. It was hard to tell because how vocal she was. Ricky finally began to breath harder and then tensed up, shooting his load deep, deep inside her. When he was finished, he rolled over onto his back. Liz lay there for a minute, then crawled between his legs and began to lick him clean. She was on all fours with her pussy open and facing me, so I dropped my shorts. I was already hard as a rock watching them so I shoved my cock inside her. She was so soaked I could hardly feel her pussy on my dick. I fucked her for a couple of minutes before cuming and then pulled out.

She soon got Ricky hard again, so she climbed on top and lowered herself onto him. As she got all the way down she said "Fuck me, but you're fucking huge!" and slowly started her up and down motion. She was soon cuming again and leaned forward onto his chest shaking. He held onto her and kissed her as she came. I moved onto the side of the bed and I asked her "NOW do you believe you can enjoy sex with someone else?" She turned her head toward me and said "Oh my god yes! Are you fucking kidding me?" Not sure how many times she came that night, but Ricky finally came a second time. Liz just lay there on top of him for several minutes before rolling over.

We all 3 slept in the bed together with Liz in the middle. The next morning Liz showered and made us all breakfast. Ricky continued flirting with her and she was now openly flirting back, each of them fondling one another. Ricky left around noon and Liz and I talked afterwards. She admitted it was an incredible night of the best sex she's ever had, and said she should be pissed at me...but she wasn't. She wasn't sure how we will all be able to hang out still and wanted to know if I enjoyed it as much as I thought I would. I did, and told her so.

Since that time, Ricky comes over every few weeks and spends the night. I now insist that I fuck her first, just so I can feel her pussy on my cock. Liz is actually considering fucking either Greg or David now too.