All Comments on 'Liz's First Time Results in a Surprise'

by InnocentBystanders

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Well!

I will not give you bad mark because you didn't put this Cuck shit into LW section.

However... To call it NonConsent is stretching things quite a bit.

Free advice: Stay away from LW with this kind of shit and you'll be OK!

InnocentBystandersInnocentBystandersabout 3 years agoAuthor

Where would you put it? It was put in for "Reluctant" and not NonConsent but the 2 aren't separate. Thanks for the advice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nothing reluctant about this wife she is just another whore slut and the husband just another willing cuck.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 1 year ago

Pretty good reality of a stud with a big cock, never quite sure why women often insist that size doesn't matter to them? Are they just being polite or do they think that it will lesson their marriage by admitting to enjoying another guys big dick. Anyway way the story was well compiled and short enough to keep ones interest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

"... everyone saw just how well endowed Ricky is!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5.0 = 100% =A+ (☆☆☆☆☆+)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Liz is a keeper. Full stop. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I wish Liz were my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

"... The g-string barely covered her smooth pussy. Ricky stood looking at her and slid he underwear off and already had a huge hard-on. I had only seen his dick soft previously so I was shocked by the size now that it was hard! ..."

LIZ is a KEEPER. End of story. Period.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

In my book Lis should be entitled to have sex with all 3 single family friends.

More power to her if she can make 4 men happy (i.e. husband +3)!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous