Lizzie Gets Her Due!

Story Info
Lizzie finds sexual relief with Jack and William.
4.2k words
4.35
6.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackhawk
Jackhawk
32 Followers

References: Door Locks and Daydreams, Jessie's 18th Birthday Party, and The Biker, chapter 02

It turns out that Jessie's party was overall a raging success. When Jack, Tracey, Lizzie, and Jessie came out of the house everyone cut loose. Jocelyn and Lizzie eat cake and mingle. Finally, declaring they have had enough, and they slip away, leaving the partying to the hard cores. The MILFS are loving the attention from the college guys. All tits are on full display. A few of the attractive ones got to visit the cabana tent! The hot tub had a waiting list for seats.

Tracey immediately went to find the quarterback; the same one Lizzie ripped her away from earlier. She recalls how hard his rod was in her grasp. Wanting to feel that big rigid cock throbbing inside her, feeling streams of hot thick cum plastering her deep inside was foremost on her mind. 'God Tracey, you're now officially self-identifying as a cougar, and I like it,' she amused herself.

She found him with Betsy. Betsy just started licking the head of his cock when Tracey taps her on the shoulder and says, "I'll handle this one from here Betsy!" Betsy scowls at her but backs away, as it is Tracy's party. Besides, there were plenty more college studs hanging at this get together.

Turns out The QB is a bust...well not really. It depends on your perspective. Tracey notices the signs that this guy was going to blow his load soon and nothing is going to stop it. Knowing she won't be getting his load the way she wants it, she grabs his precum dripping cock and rubs it between her tits, lubing her chest. She wraps her tits around his unit, spits on it, and says, "Fuck my tits stud!" About 10 strokes later, Tracey is the proud recipient of a fresh new pearl necklace.

She drags her fingers through his emissions and licks them coyly while watching him shake and strain to pump his last drop on her neck. She demands, "Clean it up sonny!" He dutifully licks his mess off her neck and tits. She instructs him to spit his still warm paste in her mouth. Tracey guides his fingers inside her trembling pussy.

She rides his fingers to a hard seething orgasm, her hands grabbing his head and smashing it into her tits. She explodes, squirting all over him and his hard again cock. This guy who thought he was quite the man with the ladies, was transported by this smoking hot 58-year-old tigress. Tracey licks his fingers and kisses him hard. She smiles, leaving him in a used and worthless sack of man meat. "That's something you won't learn in class baby," she whispers in his ear.

Tracey waltzes away in a brain numbed state of euphoria, her inner thighs dripping with her own liquid. 'Where's Jack?' she wonders, desiring his wet work clean up capabilities.

Jack cruises around, hanging mostly with the MILFS. 'I'd sure love to have a taste of Sarah over there,' he processes without moving his lips. Sarah, one of the MILFS, is around 35, athletic, blond, blue, the sweetest smile east of the Mississippi, and an ass that wont quit! Jack has always had a thing for her, imagining holding her ankles high in the air while he fucks her sweet pussy slow and deep, listening to her beg him to fuck her fast and hard. 'One day hopefully,' he muses.

He can't believe how much fucking, licking, and sucking is happening. 'Why did we not get this crowd together sooner?' he ponders, shaking his head.

With everyone pretty much satiated, the party breaks up about 2AM. Jack and Tracey go to bed agreeing, "We'll worry about the clean up tomorrow."

It's 7:30AM and Tracey sips her coffee at the kitchen table. Suddenly the back door opens, and Lizzie appears wearing an old button-up shirt of her fathers like a nightgown and nothing else but flipflops. Tracey notices that she must have just gotten up because her hair is a mess, and she looks somewhat frustrated, not completely awake.

"Good morning sunshine!" Tacey says with a smile.

Lizzie walks up and places her hands on Tracey's face. "I've had a miserable night. Where's Jack?" she states.

Tracey can tell by her demeaner that she wants a straight answer and no bs. She points down the hall and says, "Still sleeping."

Lizzie turns and walks down the hall. She stops in front of the door and kicks off her flipflops and unbuttons her shirt, letting it slide off her shoulders. It falls into a crumpled mess on the floor. She opens the door and enters the bedroom. Jack is sleeping on his belly. Her body shakes and tingles, knowing that finally, she is going to have his cock inside her, something she has craved since Jack first blew her a kiss that day when she was washing her car.

He planted a seed that has grown into a burning bush and now she wants him to extinguish the fire. Jessie got laid last night, which made her desire rage even more. She is happy for Jess, but her needs outweigh friendship at this point. Ever since Tracey showed her the daydream story, her soul lusts to feel him thrusting inside her. Her crazed mind as well as her carnal appetite will be satisfied this morning, she avows.

Lifting the top sheet, she slides in against Jack. His body is warm, and she shivers deliciously. The glorious electrical spikes that vibrate through her continue nonstop. Slowly sliding on top of him, her taut belly fits perfectly in the curve of his lower back. Her feet slide softly up and down his hairy legs, her pussy dripping wet and eager. She runs her nails tenderly up his back and grasps his strong shoulders. She whispers in his ear, "Good Morning Jack. it's my turn for you to fuck me baby."

Jack stirs, feeling her gorgeous body on top of him. Her breathy voice in his ear and her panting softly on his neck stirs his fire. He groans and tries to turn over saying, "Mmmmm, Tracey, I love when you wake me up this way sweets."

Lizzie lifts herself up on all fours to allow him to rotate. Jack rolls over, sensing his cock growing rapidly, his glorious hard wood morning condition. His eyes adjust and he realizes, it's not Tracey. The delirium spikes, hitting him like a dump truck, viciously and primally! "Jesus Lizzie!"

Lizzie grabs his wrists and pins them over his shoulders. She kisses him and lowers her body onto his, pinning his hard cock against his belly, her juicy slot straddling it like a hot dog bun. The heat she feels is torturous; her pussy vibrates. Every one of her cells is on fire.

"Jack," she whispers in her sexiest tone. "I've been awake most of the night, going crazy because I thought we would fuck last night. Please Jack, fuck me baby. I want your hard cock so bad, darling. Don't fight me, Jack! I'm in charge now."

Lizzie pulls his arms down to his side. Jack doesn't offer a struggle because he recognizes that he is dealing with a woman possessed. He realizes she is not looking for an answer, just action. Plus, her demeanor is so titillating, as evidenced by his cock throbbing as if it wants to snap off and join forces with her.

Lizzie slowly crawls up Jack's chest till her pussy is right over his face. She moves his hands to her gorgeous ass and then slowly starts to swipe her pussy up and down Jack's face. Confident that Jack's hands are occupied, she runs her fingers through his hair, moaning loudly as she slides her clit and labia over his lips and tongue, riding his face sweetly. Lizzie had never experienced anything like this before. The fireworks going off in her brain are loud and insanely hot.

Lizzie recognizes that the college boys just want a piece of ass and quick cum job. She hasn't met one that is willing to suck and lick her pussy, let alone do it with a bit of skill. She knows Jack loves it though. He wrote it in their story and Tracey has confirmed it numerous times to her. 'He's so fucking good Lizzie,' she recalls Tracey advising her.

Jack squeezes and spreads her firm ass, and she instantly squirts a little syrup on his face. She feels his head tremble between her thighs, and she squeals softly. Again, she vibrates and emits her sweet fluid for Jack's thirsty pleasure. She rides him slowly and deliberately, fighting the urge to release her tidal wave.

Lizzie shivers, enjoying the edging feelings they trade back and forth, thinking 'I could remain here just like this for the rest of my life.' Her juice flows steady, warm and creamy down Jack's throat. Lizzie can't slow herself. She rides him faster and faster, grinding her slit hard on his face and purring like a sweet kitten.

The initial orgasm Lizzie experiences is erotically violent. She screams as she bucks and shakes, cumming hard, pulling Jack's head hard into her slit. She grinds his face viciously as her soul decides to leave her body, instantly reverses course, and slams into her with full impact. Her nails dig into his skull. Jack is rewarded with a warm flood of her sweet nectar that covers his lips and tongue. Her slippery gelatinous drippings slide over his tongue and down his throat, sweet, salty, and tangy. Jack is thunderstruck and believes he is in heaven. His cock throbs, craving itself to be inside this gorgeous sexy young woman. Lizzie's scream cuts through him like a knife. "Jesus!" he mouths.

In the kitchen, a bit earlier, Jessie had staggered over to the house to say thanks to Tracey for her party. She kisses Tracey on the cheek and whispers, "My pussy is so sore!"

Tracey smiles and places her hand on her cheek. "Nice feeling huh sweety?" she states more than asks.

Jessie giggles and agrees. "It is amazing. Although, I need a few days before I can try that again. God Tracey, how do you do it all the time? Jack's cock is huge!"

Tracey laughs and tells her, "Don't worry sugar, you'll get used to it. That was your first time. Now you have to practice...lots!" They both crack up laughing and suddenly a scream penetrates their raucous moment.

They look at each other, eyes wide. Tracey says, "Lizzie and Jack are fucking!"

Jessie's mouth drops open. "OMG," she says, covering her mouth with her hand.

Tracey says, "Cmon, let's sneak a peek."

Before Jessie can digest what is happening, Tracey grabs her hand and drags her down the hall. Tracey has her video recorder in her other hand. She pushes the door open slowly, just as Lizzie is spinning around on top of Jack, her intent is to ride his cock reverse cowgirl style. Tracey and Jessie sneak into the bedroom, camera recording.

Lizzie's hands are on Jacks thighs just above his knees. Her legs straddle his hips. She says with no lack of conviction, "Put your cock inside me Jack. Give it to me now!"

Jacks cock is slippery from his precum and now Lizzies warm liquids coat it nicely. He grabs his unit and swipes it up and down her wet slit, splitting her labia and smacking her clit with it. Lizzie's ass wiggles and shakes. "Now Jack, now damnit!" she squeals.

Jack guides the head of his cock to her pink juicy hole. The head disappears nicely into her tight slippery sleeve. Jack loves watching her pussy lips close tightly around his shaft. Lizzie clenches her ass and grips his cock head snuggly. Jack withdraws it with a pop and then slides it back in again. This time, he doesn't hold back. His plunges his whole length deep inside his cock starved minx. Lizzie's moisture coats his hard drill bit as it bores along her silky walls, bottoming out balls deep.

Lizzie moans loudly, her body wracking with tremors from both the act of Jack fucking her, and the glorious satisfaction of having a hard cock fill her greedy void.

Tracey gets every bit of it on film. Jessie stands close to Tracey, her one arm wrapped around Tracey's waist her other hand lightly massaging her own bruised and swollen pussy.

Lizzie rides Jack's cock slowly, deeply, enjoying the feel of his long hard rod stroking her deeply. Her mind is calm, settled finally as her craving for his manhood is being fulfilled. She shakes her head and recognizes that Tracey and Jessie are in the room. She stares at Tracey, her face contorted from the erotic pleasure she is experiencing. She flashes a smile, and Tracey bends over to kiss her lightly.

Jack loves it. Jessie boldly walks over to him and kisses his cheek. She whispers, "God Jack, I love watching Lizzie's pussy swallow your huge cock. Fuck her like you fucked me last night baby." She watches their love making from his viewpoint.

"She has a beautiful ass and her pussy lips fit around your shaft so tightly." she continues in his ear. Jack's balls simmer and his cock throbs madly at her words.

"Absolutely baby, almost as sweet as your pussy hotness!" Jack whispers to Jessie, his breathing heavy.

Jessie smiles and says, "You're so silly Jack. Now make her cum!" she demands of him as she kisses him hard, slamming her tongue down his throat.

Tracey records from every angle, recording every long stroke of his cock deep inside her as well as the audio of every ass slap as Lizzie pounds her pussy faster and harder up and down his thick full length. Jack sits up and grabs Lizzie's tits with both hands. Lizzie shudders as his palms smash her tits into her chest and then again as he twists and pinches her hard nipples.

Moaning like a crazed street whore, Lizzie starts to scream, "Jack, fuck Jack, I'm, oh my god, I'm, fuck I'm cumming!" Her body stiffens and she arches her back, digging her fingernails into his legs, she spasms hard, over and over.

"Fuck Jack, Fuck!" she rails, grabbing both her tits and squeezing them meanly. The fizzle that burns from her pussy to every extremity and the pleasure center of her brain, sizzles blissfully.

Jack's balls take over at this point and his cannon fires round after round of warm thick cum ropes deep in Lizzies tight cavern. Tracey orgasms, driven over the edge by observing the action through a lens. A kink she loves thinking, 'I'd love to be a porn video maker'. Tracey gasps at their display of erotic extasy, her breathing rapid and her pulse pounding, her pussy vibrates sweetly.

Lizzie clenches her ass and tightens her grip on Jack's cock, milking every drop of his cum. Jessie is swimming in her own delicious thoughts as she slowly fingers her own pussy and clit, vibrating to a sweet light orgasm, just perfect for her slightly damaged equipment.

Lizzie collapses, Jack's cock still firmly filling her slippery quiver.

Tracey and Jessie nod at each other and leave the bedroom. They retreat to the dining room and watch the recording over and over. Jessie smiles at Tracey saying, "You got skills Tracey, nice camera work!"

Lizzie turns around and collapses sweetly onto top of Jack. She kisses him softly, cooing in her sexy way.

"Lizzie baby, I've wanted to fuck you for so long sweets! God you are so sexy and beautiful, and you fuck like a tiger baby!" Lizzie smiles contentedly. She slides her tongue inside his mouth, over and over sharing her saliva with him.

"Fuck Jack, you're so fucking good, the best I have ever experienced," she coos.

Lizzie kisses him, smiles cutely, and slides off him. Stepping into the hall, she dons her shirt and flipflops, and staggers to the kitchen table where Tracey and Jessie show her the video. Jack appears from the bedroom wearing his bathrobe. All three hotties stare at him longingly. "God you three" Jack states, "Give me a break for a second will you!" With that he pours a cup of coffee and flops into a chair, exhausted from the workout these three put him through in the last 24 hours.

Lizzie and Jesse decide they need to catch up on their sleep, and both depart. Tracey and Jack sit, reliving the previous evening's festivities. The main thing they were both surprised about was how the MILFS got so crazy, sucking and fucking all those college dudes. Tracey assures him, "You did good Jack. Now drink lots of water and recover dude. Momma wants her share of sugar this evening."

Jack smiles and says, "Always ready for you darlin!"

Lizzie is scheduled to be at her beverage cart job at the country club by 1 pm. She staggers to her bedroom and falls into bed, asleep before her head hits the pillow. Her dreams filled with images of her and Jack cumming together hard, over and over. She sleeps the best she has in weeks.

Jessie retreats to her house and her bedroom. She lies down, quickly falling asleep, dreaming of all the hot raging orgasms in her near future. Her swollen pussy purrs gently.

At noon Lizzie wakes feeling amazingly refreshed. She showers, flashing back to Jack's cock deep inside her just a mere 4 hours ago. Already she is imagining their next encounter. She throws on her skimpy white skirt and crop top. She turns in front of the mirror and bends over, ensuring she can see the tiniest bit of her pink panties.

"Tips galore today sexy kitten," she says out loud to herself.

Lizzie got her summer job one week ago and she is already the hit of the club house. It's not a hard job. She just rides around the course in her special refrigerated golf cart, selling drinks to the golfers. Lizzie gets it and turns on the charm, playing cutely with all the men. Some of the women golfers' glare at her, for obvious reasons. Lizzie plays all these guys like they are putty in her hands.

The club house manager knows why all the hound dogs have been lingering around after their rounds of golf are complete. He loves it because lots of golf merchandise and beer is selling. At the end of her first week, he himself tips Lizzie a hundred bucks. Plus, Lizzie was having loads of fun.

Due to her job, Lizzie and Jessie set up a rotating schedule for their carnal pleasure with Jack. Since Jessie does not work, she gets the morning time slots. She dutifully wakes Jack every morning with a cup of coffee and then she fucks her lights out on his throbbing cock.

Jessie, due to her work schedule, gets the evening shifts. She loves spending her late evenings riding Jacks solid manhood till she orgasms. She really enjoys them lying together in the slippery amalgam of their warm mixture, sensually kissing and licking.

Tracey is somewhat annoyed with the schedule the girls developed. She calls a meeting to discuss the dilemma. "Ok ladies," she starts, "Ya'll are abusing the privileges here. Jack fucks you girls' morning and night and I'm getting nothing!"

Lizzie and Jessie look at each other and bust out laughing.

"OMG," Lizzie blurts out. "You been fucking Jack for 40 years. We just want to catch up a bit!"

They all giggle and Tracey states, "Well, I am calling for a work slowdown here and now! You keep him worn out and although he's loving it, I'm not. Lizzie, you get Mondays and Thursday evenings. Jessie, Tuesdays and Fridays in the mornings. The rest of the time, he's mine, ladies."

They reluctantly agree to Tracey's demands as they did not want to risk being completely cut off from Jack's fucking stick. "I guess I'm going to have to get used to those college boys and their sad mommy issues." Jessie declares.

Lizzie chimes in, "Yea Jess, they can't fuck worth a damn and they all want to cry afterwards."

Tracey says, "Ladies you have been given a gift. Now it's time you start your search for a real man of your own. It's my duty to wean you off my man now."

"Selfish cock slut whore!" they tease her laughingly.

2 days later, while Lizzie's shift ends and she sprays her cart down with the hose, one of the golfers she met on the course earlier in the day strolls by. "Hey Lizzie,' he says, "I'm William." Lizzie's life was transformed that day. (ref: The Biker, Chapter 2)

Lizzie got home that day in a stupor. She found a younger man that could fuck like Jack, actually a little harder and faster, with a perfect huge cock. Her pussy still vibrates an hour after 'William' dropped her off back at the course with a promise he would call. It was 3 days after they had fucked on the beach at Playalinda, in front of all the other nudists. Lizzie was going mad, waiting for his call. She has been pre-occupied for days, reliving the scene of their delicious mating. Her stomach aches and she is suffering through an anxiety attack when suddenly, her phone rings. She is startled so badly that she drops the phone. Scrambling to answer it before it flips to voice mail, she grabs it, mashes the button and yells loudly into the mic, "HELLO!"

Jackhawk
Jackhawk
32 Followers
12