Lizzie Gets Her Due!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

William pulls the phone away from his ear and says "Lizzie? Hi. It's William."

Lizzie shakes trying to not sound too eager, "William, how nice to hear from you." Her voice raising in the lilting way women do, hoping she doesn't sound too eager but still very interested.

"Great to hear your voice," he continues. "I was wondering if you were free this evening. There is a gala at the resort I'm staying at. I'd love if you would attend it with me."

Lizzie's mind runs rabid. In a fit of sensual overload, she blurts out, "Of course I would, that sounds like so much fun."

"Perfect," William responds. "I'll pick you up at 7. Text me your address. Oh, and Lizzie, it's a formal affair so please dress accordingly."

She panics for a second before saying, "I'll see you at 7."

She hangs up the phone and races next door to find Tracey. She about rips the door off the hinges and screams, "Tracey I need your help. I am going to a formal with this gorgeous young man and I have nothing to wear!" Tracey grabs her car keys and tells Lizzie to come with her. They zoom off to the swanky places in town to find the perfect formal evening wear for Lizzie.

They picked out a powder blue version of a little black dress and some gorgeous strapless heels. Tracey drools when Lizzie emerges from the dressing booth, her gorgeous body accentuated by the cut of the fabric and those heels. Her thin ankles lead up to her toned calves and her other curves as the fit flows over her taut ass. The shear material emphasizes the firmness of her tits as well as the hardness of her nipples. "Jesus Liz," Tracey pants, "Now I want to take you to the gala just so I can look at you all night!"

Lizzie squeals and hugs her. "I want this guy to look at me and swear off every other woman he's ever known or will know. He's mine Tracey. I want this one bad!"

Tracey quizzes Lizzie about William. "Who is this guy and where did you meet him?"

Lizzie explains how she met him at the golf course, and they spent an afternoon fucking at Playalinda beach. "God Tracey, this guy's cock is better than Jack's. He's 25, apparently highly successful, and is so outrageously gorgeous."

"Better than Jack's? Oh, my Lizzie, now my pulse is rising," Tracey says while swallowing hard, her throat suddenly dry.

At 7 sharp, William's corvette pulls up in front of Lizzie's home. He bounds up to the door and rings the bell. Tracey and Jessie are sitting next door on Tracey's front porch, staged to be naturally nosey. They nod in approval as they see William, "Wow!" Jessie says.

"You're not kidding" Tracey exclaims.

Lizzie opens the door, smiling brightly. William about passes out. The most gorgeous young woman he has ever seen is standing before him. He shakes his head and struggles to speak, "My God Lizzie, you look absolutely stunning." He takes her hands and kisses her cheek tenderly. Lizzies heart is ready to explode, as that is the best reaction she could hope for. William takes her hand and assists her into the car. He then drives his beautiful date back to the resort for the evening's festivities.

As they watch the corvette's taillights disappear, Jessie looks at Tracey and asks pleadingly, "Since Lizzie is not going to be here this evening, can I have her time slot with Jack this evening?"

Tracey glares at her and then smiles, "Of course you can sweety. Go have some fun!"

Jessie squeals with delight and hugs Tracey, kissing her cheek. "Thank you," she says.

She yanks open the front door and yells, "Oh Jack, where are you baby? Jessie wants some sugar!"

Tracey sits on the porch, pleased with the progress she has made with the girls. She smiles as the muffled sounds of Jessies moaning fill her ears, triggering her to get up and find her video recorder.

12