Lizzie Pt. 02

Story Info
The new couple experiment further.
4.9k words
4.75
7.9k
3

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocVermin
DocVermin
28 Followers

I had no dreams that I recalled, and awoke with raging morning wood. This was not particularly surprising (again, late-adolescence), and I successfully ignored it, even during my morning shower. Lizzie had mentioned seeing me on the weekend, so I didn't really expect to hear from her for another day or two. But as I was dressing for class, my phone rang. It was Lizzie, inviting me to breakfast at the cafeteria. She had maybe forgotten that this was a day I had a morning class that I was already nearly late for, but I was too eager to see her. I decided to blow off class and told Lizzie I'd meet her downstairs.

I hung up, finished dressing, and left my room to find Lizzie waiting for me in the hallway. She was wearing her usual smirking expression, but her eyes seemed a little wider and she definitely had a bit more energy than usual. We were riding down in the elevator when I realized that we were arguably boyfriend-girlfriend now, but I hadn't given her so much as a hug. But we were already nervously engaged in random small talk, and I couldn't summon the nerve to move toward her before the doors opened. We kept up the halting, meaningless small talk until we both had our trays of food and sat down in an empty corner of the dining hall.

Lizzie stared and smiled at me for a moment, then finally said "last night was pretty wild" in a soft voice. I nodded enthusiastically.

"I keep having to remember that we decided to... date" she continued, "but when I do... I get really happy." Lizzie blushed and looked down at her tray as she finished her sentence.

"I'm really happy about it too, Lizzie" I said quietly but enthusiastically, grinning from ear to ear. Lizzie blushed a little harder.

Then her eyes softened a little and she said "I'm sorry I asked you to not... you know. That doesn't seem exactly... fair."

I shook my head and said "that's okay. We kinda dropped a lot of stuff on each other last night."

Lizzie's smile brightened and she thanked me for understanding. But then her smirk returned and she asked "so... did you?" It was my turn to blush, but I decided to evade a little.

"Well, I was pretty worked up," I understated, "but then I..." (skipping over a full admission) "...had a dream and woke up a little... sticky."

Lizzie didn't have brothers or much sex-education, but even she knew what I meant. She scrunched up her face and let out something between a groan and a giggle. We took this as a good moment to actually start eating our breakfast.

But as she chewed her first bite, her face took on a curious expression.

"So wait," she asked, "what was your dream about?" I attempted to play it casual.

"Well, you know, uh..." I stalled, "I mean... you were there, of course..."

No giggling was elicited by this admission. Lizzie's curiosity deepened.

"And... what else?" she asked slowly.

"Well... it's kind of hazy now," I lied, "but we were kind of just laying down together like we normally do, but..." Lizzie's eyes were piercing now. "...we just started... fooling around a little" I finished.

But I wasn't finished. Lizzie cocked an eyebrow and opened her mouth to ask for more detail when someone dropped a tray a few yards away. The noise startled us both, and I took the distraction as a chance to change the subject.

"SO," I said firmly, "what did you... end up doing after you left last night?"

Lizzie sighed a little and tilted her head to the side. "Well," she began, "I stopped and talked to Jackie for awhile."

Jackie our RA, a bubbly and diminutive girl at least a foot shorter than either of us.

"Oh?" I inquired, taking another bite of food.

"Yeah, we ended up talking about..." Lizzie blushed and glanced downward, "...you know." I wasn't actually sure if she was talking about masturbation or sex in general, but I was rock-hard at the idea of her asking about either.

"And what did Jackie have to say?" I asked with a grin.

Lizzie gave an exasperated little sigh and admitted "Well, you were right. Jackie says most girls do... that... from time to time."

The blood flow to my cock was threatening to make me light-headed, but I kept a casual look on my face.

"In fact," Lizzie continued, "she almost showed me some kind of 'toy' that she said she likes to use, but I stopped her!" My head was swimming, but I managed to nod encouragingly.

"So, maybe... I dunno... it's something..." she was hunching her shoulders and blushing, so I stepped in and rescued her.

"Yeah, it's no big deal. Nothing to stress about." I smiled and changed the subject. She smiled back gratefully and we spent the rest of the meal chatting about classes and how loud Jackie can get when she's yelling at our neighbors. Finally we finished up and headed back to the dorms.

As we stepped into the lobby, I inquired "so... meet up this weekend, you said?"

Lizzie blushed a little and said "actually... I'm pretty free tonight, if you are."

My heart quickened but I stayed nonchalant as we reached the elevator and pushed the call button.

"Movie night with my girlfriend sounds great to me," I replied. Lizzie's eyes widened as I called her my girlfriend for the first time. Speechless, she stepped into the elevator.

"I've got class, but I'll see you tonight," I promised her. Lizzie grinned at me and I seized the momentum, stepping into the elevator and leaning in for a kiss. This surprised her but she closed her eyes. Our lips met and it was just as electric as our first kiss the previous night.

I stepped back out of the elevator and saw that she was trembling a little, but grinning at me excitedly. "See you tonight," she whispered as the doors closed. I didn't have a class for another hour, so I sat down on a lobby couch and tried to collect my thoughts. It was going to be a long day of anticipation.

That night I sauntered into her room with false ease, and remarked on a few new posters and such that Lizzie had put up since I'd last been there. We were both awkward and nervous, but resolved back to our normal selves after a few minutes of chatting. Soon, Lizzie presented me with a couple of options for that night's movie. I couldn't believe my luck. I'd already decided to be gentlemanly and not press her about learning to masturbate, but one of her movie choices was a certain dark film about ballerinas that I knew had an intense masturbation scene around halfway through.

I feigned indifference but pointed to the ballerina movie and said we could try that one. Lizzie was wearing her tank-top and a pair of thin shorts, and I gazed at her body hungrily as she put the movie in the machine. I was wearing my loosest sweatpants to best hide the erection that I was bound to have all evening, and had been sporting on and off all day.

I laid back in her bed and she joined me with the remote in her hand. Lizzie turned her head to me and said "I'm really glad you're here. I've been thinking about you all day."

I gazed into her eyes, took a beat, said "I'm glad to be here too," and leaned in for a kiss. She accepted. We kissed tenderly for a minute or so, and I heard her set the remote down on her bedside table about the same time her mouth began to open.

Tentatively, I started moving my tongue toward her mouth. When our tongues first touched, she inhaled sharply through her nose. Soon we were making out good and proper, our tongues swirling around each other's, our jaws opening and closing in rhythm. I reached my hand around her to slide up her back. Lizzie inhaled again, then reached up to caress my neck. We continued kissing like this for at least a few minutes, not pushing any further, though I was desperate to slide my hand down and grab her ass and pull her against me. I settled for moving my hand up and down her back, feeling the soft fabric of her tank-top over the contours of her flesh, and feeling electric sparks when my fingertips would brush against bare skin.

Lizzie moved her hand to my lower back and gently clutched at me. She pulled at me gently, and I slowly rolled toward her until I was partially on top of her. My thigh shifted to move between her legs, and -- perhaps instinctively -- her hips softly thrusted to press herself against me. But the sensation of her crotch pressing against my thigh made her body jolt as she pulled back her head and gasped. Startled, Lizzie put her hand on my chest and gently pushed me away from her.

Panting, wide-eyed, but smiling, Lizzie said "wow... that's... oh..."

I smiled at her and reached a hand toward her neck, but Lizzie regained some composure, smiled and said "maybe we should watch the movie for awhile."

I reluctantly but politely agreed, and laid back in my regular movie-watching position. Lizzie started the movie with the remote, replaced it on the table, and moved into her regular position, snuggled against my side with one leg over my thighs and her hand on my chest. We were both still breathing faster than normal, but were recovering. I tried to focus on the movie and not the memory of the past few minutes. Or how her fingers looked, delicately tracing circles on my chest. Or her bare leg, only inches and a couple layers of fabric from my hard cock. Or how her bare foot was- oh god, this was the first time I'd seen her bare feet!

Once I went for a walk with Lizzie around campus and she was wearing sandals. I took every chance to steal glances at her toes, but they were few and far between. Now she was lazily stroking the side of my calf with one long, slender toe... perfectly proportioned and her nails were painted with light blue polish. My fascination must have been obvious because the stroking stopped and Lizzie wiggled all her toes at once. I turned to look at her face and she was staring at me with her mischievous smirk.

"I remember you looking at my feet that one day... do you like them?" she asked. I swallowed hard and opened my mouth to reply, but couldn't think of anything to say. I nodded numbly. Lizzie giggled and laid her head back down on my shoulder.

I turned back and tried to focus on the movie, only occasionally taking breaks to stare at her perfect toes. After a while I managed to divert my attention and actually got into the movie. My cock even started to deflate a little, and I managed to avoid looking at Lizzie's body for entire minutes at a time.

Then the masturbation scene started.

I'd watched the clips online before and knew what was coming. At first, the main character was just lying in bed and staring into space. A little movement under the blanket indicated what the character was starting to do, but I don't think Lizzie realized it yet. Soon though, the actress had kicked off her blanket and started grinding her hips against some bunched-up bedding. Lizzie had gone still, her foot motionless and her hand flat against my chest. As the character became more frenzied in her grinding, starting to moan with pleasure, I detected Lizzie's breathing speed up. A few moments later, Lizzie clutched my shirt in her hand and whispered "let's kiss some more."

I grinned and started to turn toward her. But before I could, Lizzie moved herself on top of me, her breasts against my chest and her crotch over my hip bone. We resumed kissing without even bothering to pause the movie. Lizzie's hands roamed over my chest and shoulders while I ran mine over her back. After a few minutes, Lizzie lightly ground her crotch against me. She shuddered and moaned, but made no move to pull away like before. Her kissing became more enthusiastic, probing my mouth with her tongue and occasionally sucking on my tongue. Lizzie ground herself against my hip bone a couple more times, shuddering and moaning each time. I grew bold and reached my hands down to grasp her ass cheeks. They felt perfect, and I could feel her muscles flexing under my fingers as I squeezed her.

On the next thrust of her hips, I used my hands to pull her tighter, increasing the pressure on her pussy. Lizzie shuddered harder and moaned with a deepness I hadn't heard before. My cock was of course diamond-hard at this point, and I was beginning to have concerns about coming in my pants. If she shifted to the side and started grinding directly on my cock, I would be finished immediately. I actually started trying to distract myself by listening to the audio from the movie in the background. Damn, if a sex scene started on the movie I'd likely be ruined. I left one hand on Lizzie's ass and ran my other hand up under her tank-top to feel the skin of her back. I continued to pull her hips against me on each thrust. Lizzie's moans were growing louder and her breath was becoming ragged.

I'd seen hundreds of female orgasms online but never one in person, and certainly never one this up close and personal. My curiosity was providing a fair distraction from my own arousal, and I focused on the signs that Lizzie's body was giving me. Her body was trembling noticeably between thrusts, and she'd stopped kissing me, burying her face in my neck. Lizzie's moans were turning to yelps and cries of pleasure. I turned my head to kiss and lick at her neck, and I think that's what put her over the edge. I felt sweat break out on her back, and on the next thrust of her hips, Lizzie's whole body seemed to lock in place. For a few seconds Lizzie was frozen, twitching under my hands, every muscle I could feel flexed and rigid. Finally she cried out, her whole body spasming in pleasure once, twice... and then she relaxed with a deep gasp on top of me.

I lay still, overcome with fascination and awe. My hands remained on her ass and back, feeling her tremble beneath my touch. I didn't dare to move, fearful of spoiling the magic that had just happened. I grew alarmed when I heard Lizzie softly sobbing against my neck.

Worried, I tried to ask "Are you... am I... is it..." But Lizzie just smiled and lazily draped her fingers over my lips.

"It's fine, big guy... I'm fine." Lizzie's sobs were melting into small laughs, then just deep breaths.

"I think I just... released a lot of pressure" Lizzie explained dazedly, "...that I didn't know I had." I smiled with relief and squeezed her with affection and a sense of congratulation.

"You did real good, Lizzie" I assured her, "...I guess you liked it!"

Lizzie raised her head and asked me softly, "did you?...like it?" I smiled and nodded at her.

Lizzie gave me a lazy wink and rested her head back on my shoulder, giving me a loving squeeze. She shifted her body to my left, sliding her hip over to press against my crotch. I gasped at the sensation. She jerked in surprise, looking up at me as she realized the cause of my reaction.

"Oh, you're still... you didn't..." Lizzie said, a bit guiltily.

"It's fine," I assured her, "I don't... it's..."

Lizzie's face fell a little. "Just another night of getting all worked up before I send you back to your room, right?"

"I mean..." I hedged, "I always... finished things up myself. It's not..."

"Um, first of all," Lizzie began, authoritatively, "now that I know what an orgasm really is? It was a pretty shitty idea to ask you to not have them. That wasn't cool."

I started to reassure her again, but kept it honest. "Well, no. Not cool, but... you didn't really know what you were asking. You're not a monster. Well, that's not why you're a monster, anyway."

I grinned as she punched me playfully in the chest.

"Whatever," she scowled at me. Lizzie's face grew thoughtful, then devious. "So," she asked conspiratorially, "what would you be doing if you were alone in this bed, feeling like you are now?"

Lizzie's eyes sparkled as I thought of what to say.

"Getting ready to make a mess," I answered her, honestly, expecting her to squeal "ew!" and curl her lip in disgust. But Lizzie just stared at me with her devious expression. She slowly grabbed a handful of my shirt in her hand and even more slowly pulled it up, exposing my lower belly.

"Will.you... show me?" Lizzie asked with a trembling voice.

I might have taken another few minutes here, hemming and hawing and letting her gradually talk me into the idea. But my libido saw an opening to vent the pressure in my manly plumbing, and took it without hesitation.

"Grab those tissues." I nodded in the direction of the box on her bedside table as I rolled her body off of mine and pulled my shirt off.

Lizzie was clearly surprised by my enthusiasm, but smiled as she reached for the tissues. She sat up on the bed next to me, tissue box in hand, and looked at me with an expectant grin. I hooked my thumbs in the waistband of my sweatpants, raised my hips, and...hesitated.

Lizzie put a hand on my bare shoulder and whispered "I want to see."

I slowly pulled my waistband down toward my knees, stretching it far enough from my body so I wouldn't pull my erection down and sproing it back to slap against my belly. My hard cock came into view, and Lizzie stared at it with wonder.

"Wow..." she sighed. "It's so small!"

Lizzie giggled as I poked her in the shoulder.

"Funny!" I replied in my deadpan voice. "You wanna see how this thing works, or not?"

Lizzie's face grew more serious again. "I do," she pronounced solemnly.

We both stared down at my cock for a second.

"So... yeah, I am pretty worked up, so this probably won't... take very long," I warned her.

"Good," she replied defiantly, "hurry up, we have more making out to do."

This thought made my cock visibly throb, and Lizzie giggled. That broke some of the tension, and I decided to get to it. Instead of wrapping my cock up in my fist, I lightly grasped the skin of my shaft with my fingertips, using my left hand so Lizzie had a better view. I pulled the taut skin upward for my first stroke and sighed. Lizzie was transfixed. I stared at her face as I slid my cock skin up and down my shaft. Her eyes were wide and hungry, and her breath was beginning to quicken again. I was stroking slowly, but already feeling an impending climax. I held my hand out and asked her for tissues, and Lizzie gave me a couple. I grinned and said "maybe a few more."

Lizzle giggled and said "you are gonna make a mess!"

I had paused my stroking to collect the tissues, and a couple drops of clear liquid began to ooze from the tip.

"Oh!" Lizzie exclaimed, "are you coming?"

"No, that's called 'pre-cum'," I explained. "It's kind of a lubrication. When I come, you'll know it!"

Speaking of, I was just about there. Normally I jam a handful of tissues right against the tip of my dick when I come, for easier cleanup. But I decided to give her more of a show.

"Now, usually..." I explained between ragged breaths, "I hold my cock in my fist like this" and resumed my regular grip. Lizzie nodded intently, still studiously focused on my cock. Gazing at Lizzie's face, overwhelmed with desire and affection, I approached the point of no return and sailed right past it.

Two more pumps and my hips lifted, twitched, and all the muscles between my navel and my knees clenched. I groaned and shot my first spurt of cum onto my belly. The next two spurts went all the way up my chest and neck. The last couple spurts landed back on my belly, and I started to recover.

"Oh my god," Lizzie breathed. She reached out one hand to dip one fingertip tentatively into a puddle of cum. I was waiting for an expression of revulsion, but she surprised me by leaning her head down toward my belly and giving it a sniff, closing her eyes as she did so. It was the most adorably erotic sight I could imagine. I also noticed Lizzie's cheeks were growing flushed again.

Lizzie turned her head to me and breathed, "that was amazing."

I grinned at her and started to mop myself up with the tissues. When I was relatively dry again, after wiping the last dribbles from my softening cock, Lizzie collected the tissues and tossed them in her trash, then lay back down on my side with her head on my chest.

DocVermin
DocVermin
28 Followers
12