Lizzie Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can still smell it," she whispered dreamily.

"Do you... like the smell?" I asked.

Lizzie nodded her head against my chest and whispered "it makes me want to taste it... next time."

That was a pretty hot thought, but in my drained state my cock didn't so much as twitch. But I smiled and squeezed her shoulder and before long I had drifted off to sleep.

I awoke hazily in the same position, still naked above the sweatpants bunched up at my knees. I was warm, and being rocked gently back and forth. I blinked a few times and looked down to see Lizzie in her familiar position snuggled up to my side, but slowly grinding her pelvis against my bare hip. She was still clothed, but barely. Her tank-top had ridden upward almost to her armpits, and I could feel her belly and part of her breasts against the side of my chest. Her shorts were gone, and she was humping her panty-clad crotch against my hip. Lizzie was breathing lightly and quickly, her head on my chest and her hand on my belly. I didn't know how long I'd been asleep, but at this sight, my apparently-recovered cock began to rapidly harden.

I didn't know if Lizzie was unconscious and just humping me in her sleep, but after my cock had become fully erect, she lifted her head to look at me with a devilish grin.

"Maybe we do it together this time?" she suggested.

The last of my grogginess faded away as I smiled and nodded at her, then started to reach for my cock with my free hand. But Lizzie pushed my hand away and whispered "I got it."

Continuing to hump against my hip, Lizzie gently encircled my cock in her hand. I moaned and shuddered.

"Don't... start pumping until you're close," I advised her, "so we can come together."

Lizzie nodded against my chest and released her grip, beginning to touch my cock more experimentally. Squeezing the shaft with her fingertips, running one finger over the tip (producing another shudder), gliding her fingertips up and down the sides, and lightly scraping the skin with her fingernails. This seemed to be exciting Lizzie, as her grinding intensified and her breathing grew quicker and deeper. I was starting to feel a hint of moisture and very noticeable warmth radiating from her groin as she ground it harder and harder against me.

Lizzie pushed herself against me faster and faster, and began to emit a breathy moan with each thrust. I felt her hard nipples against my side. Her body began trembling and her moans grew louder. Feeling her body against mine, writhing and beginning to moisten with sweat, was enough to push me toward orgasm. At the end, she didn't even have to pump my cock. Lizzie merely gripped it in her hand and squeezed it firmly as her thighs clamped around my hip and her body started to jerk. Instead of locking into place like her last orgasm, Lizzie had a series of deep convulsions, crying out with a low, guttural moan on each one.

Lizzie was reaching the end of her orgasm just as I I pushed past the edge into mine. The pure, raw eroticism of her coming next to me... hell, while wrapped around me, with one hand (even motionless) gripping my cock was more than enough stimulation to trigger me. Too late, as the waves of ecstasy began crashing through me, did I realize that her head on my chest was right in the firing line of my about-to-ejaculate cock. I tried to warn her, but my body and mind were overwhelmed and I barely squeaked out something like "humma cubba!" (which immediately became a long-running inside joke between us from then on).

In any case, I came strong and hard with Lizzie's body wrapped around my side and her hand on my cock. As I began to recover, I looked down to see where I had shot my seed, but the top of Lizzie's head blocked the view. We lay panting together in a sweaty mess for a few moments while we caught our breath. Finally, Lizzie slowly disentangled herself from me and sat up on the bed. She faced me to reveal a couple large blobs of my cum on her cheek and chin.

Lizzie struck a contemplative pose and said in a sarcastically wistful tone, "you know, I used to be a sweet and innocent girl..."

We both cracked up and I was awash in relief that she wasn't shocked or horrified by the unintended 'facial.' But then I was shocked when her expression turned devious and, looking into my eyes, she used her finger to wipe the blob of cum on her cheek into her opened mouth. I gaped in amazement... wasn't it only around 24 hours since "one kiss for tonight?"

"So..." I ventured, "how's the taste?"

Lizzie wrinkled her nose a bit and said "not as good as it smells."

I smiled and said "I'll take your word for it."

Lizzie handed me a few tissues to mop up the cum on my belly (and her face), then laid back down with her head on my shoulder and let out a long sigh of satisfaction.

"I gotta say," I confessed, "this is not what I expected from 'taking it slow'."

Lizzie turned her head a little to look at me and gave me a concerned expression.

"Well..." she began carefully, "...I don't regret anything we've done so far, but... look, I don't think I'm ready for actual... intercourse quite yet. My religion is part of it, but-"

Lizzie felt me starting to quietly chuckle, and raised her head up to glare at me.

"Is that funny?" she asked, a little angrily.

"A little," I admitted, "but not the way you think." Lizzie's mood softened a bit, and I continued.

"Sweetie, this is already the absolute best time I've ever had with someone. And certainly more than I had ever even imagined doing with you, even in my late night fantasies." Lizzie's cheeks flushed and she gave me a tender smile.

"Whether or not we ever actually do the official penetration thing is not an issue with me. At all." I implored.

Lizzie smirked and asked "so as long as I help you get off, you'll stay 'satisfied', eh?"

Now my expression turned serious. "Lizzie, it's not even about me getting off. As I told you about -- and demonstrated earlier -- I know how to get myself off. I don't need you to give me an orgasm."

Lizzie cocked an eyebrow at me and I quickly clarified "but it's way better when I'm with you! Like, way, way better. It's just... watching you... helping you have an orgasm? That's... just fucking magical. Like, yes, I enjoy getting off, especially with you touching me. But making you feel good is... the real adventure, I guess."

Lizzie's skepticism seemed to diminish, and she lay back down and put her head on my chest.

"That's quite the deal for me," she said amusedly. "I'm just glad you're not counting the minutes until you get to 'stick it in me'. That's kinda the stereotype about you guys."

"Stereotypes are the language of hate," I said in my most faux-sanctimonious voice. This made Lizzie giggle and she punched me playfully in my belly, then laid her hand flat and caressed me with it.

"Besides," I said, pressing my luck "there are still plenty of things we haven't tried yet that don't involve my 'D' in your 'V'."

"Oh yeah?" Lizzie challenged, "like what?"

"Let's save that for another 'movie night', sweetie" I answered wearily.

A minute passed and Lizzie quietly said "I like when you call me sweetie" in a voice that would have made my cock throb if it hadn't already had such an adventurous evening.

"I'm glad," I replied, and turned to kiss her forehead. Another few minutes later and she was softly snoring against my chest. A minute later, I joined her in sleep.

12