Lizzie Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was getting a little late for a movie, so we decided to just flip around cable for a little while. We had both gotten used to streaming video or watching DVDs at our respective colleges, so cable was something of a nostalgic novelty for us now. I snuggled up against Ray as he worked the remote, establishing my regular position with my knee draped over his thigh and my hand on his chest. Ray put his arm around my shoulders and flipped around the stations, pausing at each one for a few seconds until we saw enough for one of us to make a sarcastic comment about the content.

I felt warm and safe being back with Ray. I squeezed him gently and sighed.

"So tell me about this boyfriend," Roy suggested.

"Oh, he's really great," I replied earnestly and a little proudly. "I met him on the very first day of school."

"Wow, love at first sight, eh?" my brother said, sounding a little impressed.

"Not really," I replied. "We just hung out and did stuff for like, weeks before anything... happened."

"What kind of stuff?" Ray inquired.

"Well, we went to some parties and talked a lot, and... well... actually we did a lot of this," I answered, squeezing him again.

"Huh..." my brother said thoughtfully. "And this... led to... that?" he asked.

"Pretty much!" I giggled. I told him how we'd grown close as friends with all our movie nights until I realized that it felt like we were in a relationship, but had somehow skipped over the physical parts. And how our snuggling had gotten my soon-to-be-boyfriend all worked up every night unbeknownst to me, but he had been gentlemanly about it and hadn't brought it up.

My brother was quiet for a long time. I felt a little tension in his body.

"Ray..." I said softly, a little worried.

"Lizzie..." he replied weakly, sounding embarrassed. I looked down at the crotch of his sweatpants and saw them shift slightly as his hard cock throbbed inside them.

Oh my God. Part of me screamed to pull away from him in horror. Another part of me wanted to squeeze him tighter. Stuck in the middle, I stayed there on his side, motionless, but my heart started beating faster.

"Ray..." I repeated, more worried.

"Look, Lizzie... it's just that... you see, guys-"

"I know," I interrupted. I had gotten the full explanation of sensitive male biology from my boyfriend. I told Ray how I was now up to speed on those involuntary reactions.

"Yeah," Ray sighed. "But it's still different when you're my sister."

"I guess so," I replied, and started to pull away from him. "I can just-"

"Wait," Ray said, pulling me back against him. "You don't have to. And I don't want you to move. This is... some of my favorite time, too. Just ignore... that. I do."

I sighed in relief and nodded my head against his chest. We both lay there for a long minute, relieved that a long-standing secret had been revealed, and then so quickly resolved. Then I started to grin again.

"So... is that why you always wear these snuggle pants?" I inquired teasingly. I could practically feel him blush.

"Ah... heheh... pretty much, yeah," Ray admitted sheepishly.

I chuckled softly, but then had another thought.

"And, um... so... do you have to... uh..." I tried to ask.

"What?" Ray asked, confused.

"I mean, after a few hours of... that... do you have to... 'take care of it'... after I leave?" I asked, hesitantly. I explained (as delicately as I could) about my boyfriend's post-movie-night masturbation.

Ray was quiet a long time. I was starting to worry again that I'd crossed a line or offended him, but then he replied.

"Well... guys do that a lot anyway," he began, as I nodded against his chest, "so... I mean, it's difficult to say. I have to 'take care of it' on most nights already, so..."

"But definitely after movie nights," I cut in, quietly.

I felt his chin move against my hair as he nodded silently. The dark voice in my head screamed at me to ask Ray what (and who) he thought about as he stroked out the pressure I'd built within him on those nights. But I didn't dare, despite my yearning to know.

"So, your boyfriend..." Ray said, letting the half-question hang in the air.

It was my turn to blush furiously, pressing my face to my brother's chest. We'd talked about sex in the abstract as we grew up together, and Ray had even told me a couple of highly-edited stories about some of his encounters. But I'd never had any stories of my own, until now.

"He... I..." I started to explain, haltingly. "I... don't make him... do it alone anymore."

I was cringing, feeling vulnerable at the admission, but Ray just squeezed me and chuckled.

"Well, that's quite considerate of you," my brother assured me. "You guys are being... safe?"

"Definitely," I answered, nodding against his chest. "We aren't doing anything... you know... dangerous," I explained.

"...yet." I finished softly, with a flush of warmth in my stomach.

Ray chuckled again. "You're a smart girl, Lizzie. I know you'll be careful. But this guy... he's careful too?"

I melted, both from Ray's praise and the thought of my boyfriend's tenderness and adoration he'd shown me.

"For sure," I replied, "he's the best."

We lay there for a few more happy moments until I noticed the droning of some infomercial on the TV we'd gotten stuck on.

"Now keep flipping!" I ordered my brother.

After a few more channels, he stopped on a scene showing a young, half-clothed blonde couple running down a sunny beach, smiling and laughing. I peered closer.

"Hey, I think that's Brooke Shields," I announced. She was on some 90s sitcom that I had binge watched for a few seasons in high school. But here she was much younger. I didn't recognize the guy.

"Yeah, I think this is 'Blue Lagoon'," Ray said. "I've seen parts of this. Those two characters are actually" he started to explain, just as the couple fell down to a pile of palm fronds and began to passionately kiss. "... brother and sister," he finished quietly.

My shock at Ray's statement just about tripled when my hips involuntarily (I swear!) flexed to gently grind myself against my brother's hip. I gasped both at the sensation and at the realization of what I'd just done. My brother just froze, and we lay there motionless as the couple on screen continued to kiss.

Well, almost motionless. I looked down at my brother's pants and watched the fabric move as his cock throbbed again.

BACK AT THE DORMS

My impending boredom for Jackie's movie had immediately vanished when, instead of stuffy people in Victorian garb, a young blonde woman in modern (and skimpy) clothing appeared on the screen, smiling into the camera. A hand holding a small device with a button on it appeared in the corner of the frame. The button was clicked, and the woman's eyes and mouth flew open as she began to slowly collapse to the floor, yelping and shuddering.

The movie turned out to be a collection of scenes where various women had small, remote-controlled vibrators inserted deep in their pussies. The cameraman would then activate the vibrators in different scenarios, as the girls were lying on beds, walking around, or even while out in public, in full view of random strangers. The DVD case was either a good joke, or an even better disguise for Jackie to use for transporting the disc between our rooms.

Jackie giggled at my surprise, and watched my pants to see my rapidly-hardening cock throb in response.

"Told ya..." she cooed to me.

We watched the movie for quite a while. The scenes where the ladies were out in public were pretty arousing, watching them try and hold their composure so strangers didn't notice and try to help the poor woman apparently having a seizure in the middle of a restaurant or sidewalk or wherever. But my favorite parts were the ones shot indoors, with the woman naked and writhing on the floor, overcome by the intense stimulation of the unseen vibrators.

Jackie was gently grinding herself against my hip, her breathing and heartrate rising along with mine. I was about to nervously bring up the 'no touching' rule that Lizzie had left us with, when Jackie peeled herself away from me and moved down to the foot of the bed.

"Shall we bring this meeting to order?" she asked politely as she grasped the bottom of her shirt and began pulling it off over her head. I stared as Jackie's beautiful firm breasts came into view and nodded enthusiastically. As I pulled my shirt over my head, I looked back to see Jackie wriggling her shorts down her legs and then kicking them to the floor. She wore no panties, and I fumbled at my shorts to join her in nakedness.

Finally naked, I sat against my headboard and stared at Jackie, only occasionally glancing at the TV. Having a real naked girl in front of me was much more compelling, especially when she was just a couple feet away from me. Speaking of feet, I looked down to gaze at Jackie's tanned, tantalizing toes as she curled them against my bedspread. Jackie giggled and said

"Those, you are allowed to touch," she reminded me, "or I guess, they're allowed to touch you," Jackie reasoned, as she scooted a little closer and extended one leg, sliding her right foot across the bedspread toward me. She raised her foot off the bedspread and pressed her sole against the length of my hard shaft, and I gasped. Jackie giggled as she began to move her foot slowly up and down, generating a torrent of tingling throughout my body.

I sat up a little straighter and pointed at her other foot.

"Can I..." I asked, reaching out one open hand. Jackie smiled and raised her left foot toward me. I grasped it gently and pulled it slowly toward my face. I caressed the skin of her foot and ankle as her right foot continued to move against my cock. At the top of each stroke, her toes would brush against my head, now lubricated with precum, and my hips would twitch in response.

I gave the sole of her foot a long, flat lick with my tongue and my head swam with the taste of her. Jackie moaned softly when I drew a few of her toes into my mouth and sucked them hungrily, her foot moving faster against my cock. Familiar pressure was already building toward a breaking point, and my hips rocked in time with Jackie's strokes.

Another minute of this, and then Jackie held her foot at the top of a stroke, rotating it a few degrees back and forth, gliding her toes sideways back and forth against the throbbing head of my cock. I drew her big toe into my mouth, squeezing her foot and ankle in my hands, and started to cum.

My hips bucked and I moaned, sending squirts of cum onto my chest, belly, and then dribbling down over Jackie's foot. I released her other foot and looked down to see my cum slowly sliding over her toes and my cock throbbed at the sight, even as it softened.

I collapsed back against my headboard and panted with satisfaction.

"Thank you... that was... amazing," I told a beaming Jackie. I grabbed a few tissues to wipe myself up with and tossed her the box so she could clean up her foot. She wiped up my cum, saving one glob to lick from her toes as she gave me a sultry look. My cock twitched at the sight of her.

My turn over, Jackie tossed her tissues to the floor and began massaging her breasts. I remembered her shoebox from our first 'club meeting' and asked her

"No toys tonight?"

Jackie glanced at the TV and then looked back at me and said "Just one."

She stretched herself a little flatter on the bed and gyrated her hips a little. I could see her ab muscles flexing, and a few seconds later, something small and blue began to emerge from her pussy. Jackie reached down and pulled it the rest of the way out. It appeared to be plastic, around the size of a ping-pong ball, but slightly elongated into more of an egg shape.

"No remote control, though," she explained with a grin, then began rotating the device as she peered at it. Jackie found the button or switch or whatever turned it on, and I heard it begin to buzz wetly in her fingers. Jackie's eyes lit up and she brought the blue egg back to her pussy.

She gasped when it first touched her pussy, and she started immediately breathing in short gasps as she slowly pushed it up inside herself. Apparently at the desired depth, Jackie's hand left her pussy and joined her other one back to her breasts, moaning as she gently gyrated on my bed. Her hips were twitching slightly, and I watched her stomach flex at a regular rhythm.

I watched Jackie's petite, tanned body as it gradually began to writhe on my bed, her panting and moaning slowly growing louder by the minute. I could smell her wet pussy, and the combination of the sight, sound, and smell of her was making me hard again. I grasped my cock in my hand and began stroking slowly, in time with the rocking of her hips.

Jackie held eye contact with me as she stretched and twisted on my bed, an open-mouth smile on her face as she panted and moaned with growing ecstasy. Her hips moved faster and I increased the pace of my stroking. Jackie's eyes were becoming unfocused, and her moans took on a hoarse, guttural tone.

After another minute, Jackie forced her shaking limbs into a spread-eagle position, clutching at the bedspread with her hands and hooking her heels onto the sides of my bed.

"Cum... on... me..." she said in throaty gasps.

I was already close, so I quickly rose and moved to kneel between her legs.

"Over... me..." Jackie directed, nodding upward between body spasms, sweat breaking out on her face and chest.

I leaned over her, my knees under her thighs and one hand beside her head to support my weight as I stroked my cock harder and faster with my other hand. I had the sense I was in some kind of bizarre threesome with an invisible person between Jackie and I who was quickly bringing us both to a powerful orgasm.

Of course, I thought to myself, that person was Lizzie, who brought us together before in her room, and now again in mine. I pictured Lizzie's face in my mind and imagined that the scent of Jackie's sweat and pussy was really hers.

Feeling Lizzie's spirit between us, I groaned and started to cum, making sure my pulsing cock was pointed at Jackie's body. As the first spurt hit Jackie's belly, she shrieked and hunched her shoulders forward, throwing her head back, the muscles and tendons in her neck standing out and vibrating. The next spurt of cum hit her quivering neck and Jackie shrieked again. The rest shot out and pooled on her belly, ab muscles flexing under her wet skin.

I collapsed back against my headboard again to watch Jackie's orgasm begin to subside. Her shrieks had mellowed to loud moans, but her hips continued to buck as her chest heaved. Finally she relaxed down to twitching and gentle writhing as she panted breathlessly.

Suddenly her hands flew to her crotch as she flexed her stomach. I guessed the vibrator was now overstimulating her in her post-orgasmic state, and she seemed frantic to get it out. I had to grin at this, but started to grow concerned as Jackie mewled desperately and pushed at her belly with her fingers, trying to dislodge the little blue egg.

"Can't... get it..." Jackie panted fearfully, slipping two fingers in her pussy in an attempt to grab it.

"Ah... ah... AH!" she gasped and her hips bucked into another orgasm. This was truly hot, but I was getting worried for her.

"Can I..." I offered anxiously, not knowing what to do.

Jackie looked up at me with wild eyes, a hint of panic in her face. Panting, she shook her head, her body continuing to jerk and twist as she pawed harder at herself.

"Maybe... suck it... out?" she gasped.

Thoughts of 'what would Lizzie think?' flashed in my head, but my concern for Jackie's distress overrode them. I made a mental note to try not to enjoy this, and quickly flopped on my belly and put my head between Jackie's legs.

"Okay, move your hands," I directed. Jackie did, and I dove in. I thrust my mouth in a tight seal around Jackie's well-trimmed pussy and stuck my tongue into her as far as I could. Jackie moaned loudly and pushed her hips against me as she continued pushing her fingers against her belly, just above her public bone. I could feel the vibration in my tongue, and tried to concentrate on that and not the taste of Jackie's pussy. Her juices were a little sweeter than Lizzie's, and just as intoxicating.

I applied some suction, and felt the vibration grow a little stronger on my tongue. The suction also drew more of Jackie's juices into my mouth and I felt my cock throb underneath me. Stay focused, I told myself, and sucked a little harder. Then Jackie shrieked again and her legs swung together and clamped my head between her thighs. Her hips bucked as she crashed through another orgasm, more of her juices flowing into my mouth.

I continued sucking at her pussy, and either that or her pressing fingers (or her third orgasm) finally pushed the vibrating egg to the opening of her pussy to rattle against my teeth. My head was still clamped between her thighs, so I had to wait there for a few seconds as her orgasm finally dissipated enough to set me free. I withdrew my face and the little blue egg popped from her pussy to lie buzzing in a small puddle of juice on my bedspread.

Jackie collapsed in relief, and I sat back to watch her sweaty body twitch and tremble as she panted and stared up at the ceiling. My cock was hard and my mouth was full of her juice. I swallowed once, then looked down and let the rest slide out of my mouth and land on my cock. The taste and scent of her was exhilarating me, and I couldn't resist wrapping my hand around my cock, lubricated with Jackie's pussy juice.

I reached over and gently grasped her quivering foot in my hand as I stroked myself with the other. I fondled her toes, gazed at her sweaty breasts and glistening pussy, listened to a moaning girl on the TV, and jacked my lubed cock until I came again, pumping a few more meager squirts of cum onto my belly.

Jackie and I both lay panting on my bed, wet and sticky, twitching and trembling, as we gradually regained our senses.

"Thank you," Jackie whispered, still a little breathless.

"No problem," I replied casually. "That was a pretty great meeting," I assessed. "But, uh..."

"I'll explain to Lizzie about the... help... I needed at the end there," Jackie chuckled, crawling up the bed to lie next to me. I appreciated that Jackie didn't add 'unless you want to keep it a secret' or other implication that we might lie to her. I loved Lizzie (there, I said it) and didn't want anything between us. Except maybe Jackie's body, once in awhile.

I grinned to myself, thought some more tender thoughts about Lizzie, and wondered what she was doing as Jackie and I both drifted off to sleep.

LIZZIE

We both lay there frozen. I was mortified, having just unconsciously ground my crotch against my brother's hip. God knew what Ray was thinking, though his cock had definitely reacted. I felt his heart thumping in his chest in time with my own. We stared at the TV as a young Brooke Shields continued to make out with her co-star 'brother'.

My embarrassment deepened as I realized the heat in my pussy was only rising, and the urge to grind myself against him was only growing. I was torn again between the impulse to pull away and the desire to squeeze him tighter, and continued to lay motionless. But the tension was unbearable.

"I'm sorry," I suddenly sobbed. "I'm... terrible!"

I could feel Ray's head jerk in response, and I looked up to see his face, with a look between concern and disapproval. He must hate me. But his eyes grew warm.

"You're not terrible, Lizzie" he reassured me, "you're the best person I know, for chrissakes." My heart stopped breaking my spirits tentatively raised. Ray shook his head.