Lizzie Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I remember in the winters, you were always slipping on the ice," he began, starting to smile. "You'd flail around or even land on your butt, but then you'd pop up and throw your hands in the air in triumph, like you just finished a gymnastics move." I smiled at him.

"You always had an attitude of... you just knew how to make the best of it, whatever happened," Ray finished. My heart soared from its depths of despair back to something approaching normal, even blissful. My brother still loved me.

"This has been a weird night," Ray said, stating the obvious, "but we don't have to freak out about it. Biology just doing its thing, right?" I nodded against his chest and squeezed him. Maybe we were closer than ever now.

"Thanks, Ray," I said quietly. Then I remembered his throbbing cock. I lifted my head and started to pull away from him.

"So, uh..." I started, "Maybe I'll go to the bathroom for a few minutes and let you... you know," nodding my head toward his groin.

Ray shook his head. "No, I'm not going to kick you out just for that. This is your room too, tonight. But maybe I'll just head out for a minute-"

I shook my head and glared at him. "That's not better!" I said sharply. "All... that," I nodded my head again, "...is my fault. You shouldn't have to leave."

We stared at each other for a long minute, emotions and thoughts seeming to pass between us, wordlessly. Ray's eyes were defiant, then curious, then nervously excited.

"I mean... I could..." he said slowly. I smiled at him warmly, with only a trace of devilishness.

"I wish you would," I said quietly. "Just 'make the best of it,' right?" I said with a grin. "And it's nothing I haven't seen before..."

Ray's eyes were wide and alarmed now, but I could tell his excitement was growing. I resisted the urge to look down at his pants and check for moving fabric.

"Lizzie, I..." he started, but couldn't finish the sentence.

"I want you to," I told him, quietly but firmly. Ray stared at me for another few seconds, then finally relented with a long sigh. Breaking his eye contact with me, he looked down at his pants. I looked too, and we both watched the fabric move as his cock throbbed. I giggled and Ray smiled.

Slowly, Ray began reaching down toward his waistband. An inch at a time, he slid his fingers under the fabric. His whole hand was in his pants and I heard him inhale sharply as (I assume) he took his cock in his hand. I stared at the lump in his pants as it began to slowly rise up and down over his fist and his hard delicious cock my demon voice purred to me.

I let my hips thrust tentatively against my brother's hip. We both gasped lightly at the sensation, but Ray didn't stop. For a long minute, the lump in Ray's pants moved slowly up and down and I softly ground my hips against him in rhythm. It was glorious, it was thrilling, but suddenly it was insufficient. I was feeling bolder, letting my libido guide more of my actions. And it felt fantastic.

Ray startled as I rose from his side. "You're going to make a terrible mess in your pants," I said matter-of-factly, and quickly reached for his waistband. Too surprised to object, Ray just watched as I pulled his waistband up and over his hand, then grabbed the sides and began pulling his pants down to his knees. Ray gaped at me in surprise.

"Get that shirt off too," I directed him, primly. After a couple seconds of hesitation, Ray let go of his cock, leaned up off the bed a bit and began pulling his shirt up over his head. The instant his shirt began to obscure his vision, my hands flew to my own shorts and panties, quickly wriggling them down my thighs and over my knees, struggling to get them off before he realized what I was doing and attempted to stop me (assuming he would even try).

All the while I stared intently between his legs, finally getting my first good look at his cock. It seemed to be about the same length as my boyfriend's, maybe slightly girthier, and just as gorgeous. I actually salivated as I stared at, kicking my shorts to the foot of the bed.

Ray's shirt came off and I took it from him, tossing it aside to join my shorts. I laid my hand on his chest and pushed him gently but insistently back onto the bed. I snuggled back against his side, gasping at the sensation of how much skin-to-skin contact we now shared. My pussy was on fire and I wondered how much of its heat he felt against his hip. I restrained myself from grinding it against him until his stroking resumed.

I smiled encouragingly up at my brother and caressed his chest with my right hand. Ray still looked mostly befuddled by his circumstances, but like me, passion was overtaking his common sense. I laid my head back on his chest and stared at his cock and he moved his hand to grasp it again. Ray began stroking softly and slowly as I moved my hand across his belly. I watched a bead of precum emerge from the tip of his cock as I began to grind my pussy against him again.

I gasped softly... the sensation was a hundred times more intense now that we were skin-on-skin. I felt my nipples harden and wondered if he felt them dig into his chest.

"Lizzie..." he breathed. I froze, afraid he was going to come to his senses and stop this.

"...your shirt's still on," he said with a smile in his voice. I took my hand off his belly and used it to yank my tank-top up over my head and throw it over to the pile of our clothing at the foot of the bed. I put my hand back on his belly and sighed at the feeling of my breasts against the side of his chest.

We began breathing in sync, a little harder and a little faster with every cycle. My pussy ground against his hip in time with his stroking fist, a little faster now but still at a leisurely pace. I was still minutes away from orgasm, but passion rushed through me, overwhelming my senses and any lingering standards of proper behavior.

I lifted my hand from his belly to grasp at his neck, pulling myself up toward his head, my skin sliding against his, until I was close enough to kiss his mouth. Ray froze in shock again, but only for a moment. Then my brother kissed me back, opening his lips to allow my probing tongue to enter his mouth.

We moaned together as our tongues met and swirled around each other. I ground my pussy against him, now up at the top of his hip bone, and felt lightning spark inside me. I lowered my hand from Ray's neck down to his chest, running my thumb over his nipple, which made him grunt.

My head was buzzing with desire as I felt his skin under my pussy getting wetter and slipperier with every thrust of my hips. Our breaths were short and fast and urgent, and I felt my brother beginning to tremble beneath me. I pulled away from our kiss and stared into his eyes.

"I love you, Ray" I breathed.

"I love you, Lizzie," he answered shakily.

I moved my hand down to his thigh, resisting the urge (somehow) to push his hand away and claim his cock for myself, pumping and stroking it like I'd learned to do in the dorms to great effect. Instead I pulled at his thigh and pushed myself against his hipbone even harder, intensifying the lightning and making me moan into my brother's face.

Between the look on Ray's face, the way his eyes were going glassy, and the deepening trembling of his body, I knew he was close. When he threw his head back and closed his eyes, I moved my head down to above his belly to watch him cum. The head of his cock was dark red and swollen and wet with precum as Ray pumped his shaft.

Suddenly Ray's hand stopped and he let out a high-pitched moan and his body started twitching. His hips bucked and a shot of cum squirted out and hit my cheek. I gasped in delight and felt a bolt of lightning through my whole body. The second squirt went straight into my open mouth. The moment I tasted my brother's cum on my tongue, I started to orgasm.

My pussy pulsed against Ray's hip and my stomach clenched and my skin felt on fire as I cried out. More spurts of my brother's cum hit my cheek and my neck and burned deliciously as it oozed across my skin.

Finally the lightning subsided and Ray's cock stopped shooting cum and lay twitching and softening in his hand. I lay with my head on his belly, my face sticky with his cum, my pussy still hot and tingly against his wet hip.

We lay together wordlessly, holding each other and panting as we returned to Earth.

"Thank you, Lizzie," Ray breathed softly, "that was..."

"Pretty great," I finished for him, and squeezed him closer to me, still tasting his cum in my mouth.

After a few minutes, we finally recovered enough to start cleaning up. We wiped each other up as best we could, and took turns creeping down the hall to take quick showers. Separate showers, as I don't think we trusted ourselves to keep our hands off of each other, wet and naked together in a tight space, and didn't want to take things even farther than the dramatic distance they'd already gone over the last hour.

I did finger myself during my shower, thoughts of my brother's cock and my boyfriend's tongue intermingling in my head until I came, gasping and shuddering against the shower wall. I suspect Ray jerked off again too in his shower, as he took a few extra minutes than I expected, and returned to his room looking sleepy and relaxed.

We put our clothes back on and crawled into bed and snuggled together, relaxed and satisfied and marveling at the night's developments. I didn't tell him that he'd cum in my mouth, and we didn't make any pronouncements about how this was the beginning of something new or that our relationship had forever changed. We just said 'I love you' to each other again and started drifting off to sleep.

I was awash in happy feelings, comfort and love next to my brother, and anticipation for throwing myself in the arms of my boyfriend upon my return to campus. My thoughts were focused on future dorm-room adventures and wondering how things had gone with Jackie in my absence.

But I giggled when Ray said, just before we fell asleep, "so, you're coming home for Christmas, right?"