Lizzie's Challenges

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A drawn-out moan escaped her lips, while the hand in her pants started slowing down. The siblings watched Maya come down from her orgasm. She stretched out on the bed when the orgasm finally subsided.

The siblings exchanged a look, knowing what the other was thinking. "Did you enjoy the show, Maya?" Lizzie asked.

"Definitely," she sighed, her eyes still closed.

"That explains why you wanted to see Danny so badly," Lizzie pondered. "I didn't know you'd get this excited by it, though."

"You've kept going on and on about it for months," Maya complained.

"Of course, I'd get backed up."

"So it seemed," Lizzie smirked. "But Maya, when did you start playing with yourself?"

"Why does that matter?" Maya said, irritated.

"Well, I don't think you started masturbating before Danny and I started," Lizzie mused. Daniel tried to hold back his laughter, as he knew where this was going.

"Eh, no, I don't think so," Maya responded cautiously. She didn't like the tone in Lizzie's voice.

Lizzie, still sitting in between Daniel's legs, turned her attention back to her brother. "I think, Danny, that there is someone else that can cum just as fast as you." The siblings looked back ominously at Maya. Her heart started pounding nervously in her chest. She started regretting some of her choices. "You could've just told me, I would have gladly taken care of you too," Lizzie told her friend.

12