A Small Price to Pay Pt. 01

Story Info
Alex's chance at release is ruined by his futa stepsister...
1.8k words
4.24
43.8k
54

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please note, all characters in this story are 18 years or older.

"Hey Sarah, what are you doing?" Asked Alex, struggling to keep a neutral and curious tone to his voice, while screaming internally. Alex was your stereotypical American, bright blue eyes and long blonde hair. The stereotype ended here however, there was no two ways about it, Alex was... Small for his age of 19 years. In more ways than one. He was skinny, but his ass and hips were well rounded, he frequently was cat called when men mistook him for a woman from behind. His pretty face further complicated the issue, most people found it genuinely difficult to peg his gender with one glance. He was short too, coming in at a measly five feet eight, making him shorter than his tall six foot step sister, with whom he was currently speaking.

Sarah couldn't have been more different then Alex, tall for one, and with dark chocolate coloured skin for another. Her eyes were a dark and powerful grey, her hair a light brunette, her breasts were proud and perky, coming in at a gorgeous C cup. Her legs were long and smooth, her ass toned from frequent trips to the gym. Her face was mousy and the glasses she wore gave her a 'sexy nerdy' kind of look. But there was nothing mousy about the smirk she was currently giving Alex, the 21 year old currently looked like a lion stalking its prey, and Alex's stomach twisted in fear as his cock twitched in pleasure.

"Oh hey bro! I know Mom said you had to do all the chores to earn a release from that chastity cage she put you in, so I just thought I'd help you out a little!" She said, with a cruel look of absolute delight as Alex squirmed in frustration.

"Do you like my outfit? I figured I could help you in more ways than one. Although I'm sure after three months in that tiny thing you don't need any extra assistance in that department, but it's the thought that counts." She said with a devilish wink. Her long tanned legs were wrapped up in a set of black pantyhose, under which she wore nothing but a lacy black G-string. Over which she wore absolutely nothing. Her cleavage was currently shown off to perfection by a black pushup bra, the entire ensemble had Alex's cock pressing desperately against his single inch chastity cage. The humiliation and embarrassment turned his cheeks red, clearly his step mother had shared his little secret with Sarah.

"T-that's great Sarah, I really appreciate that, it's just-" Alex started to speak, his voice trembling, only for Sarah to cut him off. He had never been very assertive, especially when it came to confrontation.

"Oh shit! Since I did the dishes and you didn't, you didn't do all the chores today. Which means you haven't done all the chores this month, so Mom's just going to deny your release for a fourth time. I'm sooo sorry Bro." Said Sarah, her voice radiating fake concern and sympathy while her smile just grew wider and wider on her face.

"Of course..." Sarah continued. "If you got onto your knees right now, and begged me to lie to Mom for you, I might consider it..." She said, images of herself lying in bed and masturbating to the look on Alex's face later that night. The desperation and devastation were palpable, she felt her pussy grow wet and her not so little surprise stir in arousal. She'd be extra loud tonight too, Sarah was sure he could hear her moans most nights, but tonight he'd hear her scream.

Alex just stared at her, slack jawed, not only had she effectively cancelled his release mere hours before it was supposed to occur. She had the audacity to order him to beg for what should have been his anyway. This business with his chastity cage was embarrassing for him, to say the least, but it was just supposed to be between him and his step mother. Alex was sure that when he explained the situation she'd understand. It had been three long months after all, surely his step mother would understand his needs. He had spent twenty nine long days doing every single chore around the house on top of things, and he hadn't spoken back to her or misbehaved once. Surely that was worthy of a release? Surely his step mother would understand that nineteen year olds have needs?

Alex, ever the realist, dropped to his knees and begged. "Please, Sarah please I need this so badly. I'm begging you, I'll do anything just pretty please tell Mom I cleaned the dishes." He said, truly a pathetic sight as his eyes were cloudy with frustrated tears.

Sarah was silent for a moment, before she tipped her head back and roared with laughter. Her body shook as he laughed at Alex, her tits swaying as she did so. Alex tried to tell himself that his cock's painful attempt at an erection was because of the way those tits swayed, and had nothing at all to do with the humiliation he currently felt. With the lack of control and submissiveness he felt, kneeling on his knees before her. Already taller than him usually, Sarah towered over him now.

Eventually Sarah stopped laughing and managed to regain control of herself. She wiped a single tear from her eye before stopping and thinking about her next move. The twenty one year old honestly hadn't considered what to do if she managed to get this far, looking down at him an idea formed in her head.

"Look bro, I cannot lie to Mom, she'll just lock us both in a chastity cage if we get caught and honestly. There's no need for us to both suffer that pain. Wouldn't you agree?" Sarah continued before Alex had time to so much as nod.

"She told me that if you failed this time, that she'd lock you up for another three months, but I've got this... Medication... It won't stop you from being horny but it will shrink your cock. Well as much as your tiny thing can be shrunk anyway." She said with another smirk.

"W-wait-" Alex started, but Sarah held up her hand, forestalling his complaints.

"Don't worry, it'll only be temporary! All you'll have to do is stop taking the medication for a week and your cock will go back to the... Massive... Size it currently is. Of course you can't have a chastity cage on when you stop taking the medication, but between the two of us, I reckon we can totally get you your next release. What do you say?" Sarah asked, appearing to actually and earnestly be trying to help for once.

"I don't know..." Said Alex, very unsure and still on his knees for some reason.

Sarah simply bent over, squeezing her tits to give Alex a better view down the valley of her cleavage.

"Come on Bro, that cannot feel good, even for a four inch cock, a one inch cage is torture. A few months of shrinkage and then you'll be back to your old happy hand humping self! It's a small price to pay..."

Out of options, Alex reluctantly agreed.

*****

Later that night, Sarah was alone in her room, and very horny. She had swapped Alex's medication into a plain white bottle, because she was sure that her uncertain little step brother wouldn't have taken medication marked as "Sissy supplements" no matter how desperately his cock was straining in his cage. She squeezed her legs together tightly, rubbing her thighs together as she thought about the effects of those innocent looking little white pills. She hadn't lied to Alex persay, those pills really would shrink his cock, and if he managed to get out of the chastity cage once he ran out of them he really would recover his size.

But she and her mother had no intention of letting Alex escape from his chastity cage anytime soon. She pictured her conversation that afternoon with her mother as Sarah stripped her bra from herself and began tugging softly on her sensitive nipples. They were as erect as she would soon be.

The changes to his cock might have been temporary, but if the pills wore off while he was still caged, his cock would be effectively and permanently shrunk to the cage's size. Furthermore the hormonal effects of the pill couldn't be ignored either. Alex's chest would expand, he would put on some weight and his ass and hips would be where it gathered. The drug would replicate its effects to his sperm, which if swallowed would act as a secondary source of the drug. His sperm production would skyrocket, his prostate and ass would become more sensitive and Alex would become desperately horny. Of these changes, only the cock size could be reversed. Once Alex's sperm began to produce the drug that was it, his life as a man would be officially over and his life as a sissy would begin.

Typically it took about a month for this process to happen, so making her Mum keep Alex locked for three was just cruel. But this cruelty turned on her so much.

Sarah slipped her panties and G-String down her long legs and off. She laid back on the bed, her small cock rising to the occasion. Sarah's secret was that she was a futa, and had been from the day she was born. But unlike most futa's her cocks growth had been stunted when she went through puberty, leaving her with only a little four inch nub. Apparently it was a rare, but unfortunate genetics thing. Soon though she would look like a giant in comparison to the tiny clit Alex would have.

Still using one hand to play with her sensitive nipples she slid her other slowly over her body, running down to grab between two fingers her throbbing cock. She always got off this way, as much as she'd have liked to fill her pussy with a dildo or use her whole fist on her cock this was the only way she was allowed to get off. It was part of the deal she'd made with her mother, Sarah got to keep Alex in chastity, but could only cum little a pathetic little preemie until Alex was released.

Sarah arched her back as her little cock exploded a massive load from her bloated balls within thirty seconds of her stroking herself. The load covered her stomach and shot up to splash the bottom of her tits. She scooped up her cum and fed it to herself. Every. Last. Drop. Just like her mother had told her to do. Sarah smiled, all things considered, it was a small price to pay.