Lizzy and Uncle Perv

Story Info
Lizzy has to share a bed with her uncle.
3.2k words
4.28
26.9k
36
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
964 Followers

Her parents planned a beach vacation. "Lizzy you're on summer break from college. Why don't you come along? We're leaving in a couple of hours."

"Sure Mom, that'd be fun. Let me ask my boyfriend." Liz called her Derek. He insisted she go on the trip. "Thanks Lizzy, ball you later. Bye-bye."

Liz stepped out of the shower and admired her naked body in the mirror. Long blonde hair, plump boobs, thick nipples, and a vee of golden pubes above her glistening pink slit. "Oh and my puffy red, Fuck-Me lips."

All the guys noticed her sexy body. Uncle Pete noticed her, too. He 'accidentally' touched her thigh or peeked at her tits when she bent over. Sometimes he came up behind, rubbing his boner bulge against her tight butt.

"Hey Lizzy. Good news!" Uncle gave her a tit-squishing hug while gripping her butt. "I'm going on the trip too."

"Fuck, that totally sucks."

He laughed. "Niece you've grown so big and so wonderfully bumpy. Pete's eyes fell into her cleavage as he licked his lips.

"Uncle Pete, you're such a perv."

After a long drive, they reached the hotel. Lizzy's mom ran out of the office. "Liz, there's a problem. The hotel has only two rooms available."

"So?"

"You'll have to share a room with your Uncle. It'll be okay because you're both adults.

Liz turned red as she clenched her fists. "Really? Share a room with forty-year-old Uncle Perv? No way! Can't I stay with you and Dad?"

"Honey, your dad and I... it's like our second honeymoon... so we'll be shaking the sheets like crazy..."

"Gross!" Liz cringed at the thought of her parents fucking. Uncle Pete handed her a room key card. "I'll be up in a few minutes." He laughed. "So don't be naked."

"I won't jerk!" She walked into the hotel room and stepped back. "What-the-fuck? A king-sized bed, not two queens?" Shit. Shit. Shit. Sleeping under the same sheet with her Uncle made her skin crawl.

She ran into the bathroom and bolted the door. It wouldn't be the first time Uncle Pete walked in on her while she was changing. He'd never seen her naked. Not yet.

Lizzy put on her old bikini, but it was too damn small. Her jumbo tits bulged out of the top, and the tiny bikini bottom wedged into her twat lips. Oh well.

Lizzy tied up her hair, tried to unwedged her cunt, and walked out of the bathroom. Uncle Pete looked up from the bed. "Wow niece. Your fat boobs are gonna pop out and I love that cute camel toe...If your bikini's too small maybe you should swim in the nude."

Lizzy rolled her eyes and ran down to the beach to tan. She felt Pete's stare as she lay in the chaise lounge. Lizzy crossed her arms over her bulging chest but couldn't unwedge her camel toe. Dammit.

After sundown, it was bedtime. Lizzy dreaded going into that bed with Uncle Perv. Of course, her nightgown was also too small. Her nipples poked out through the sheer fabric. Lizzy put on a double set of panties and cautiously climbed into bed.

Uncle slipped under the sheet beside her. She sighed in relief when he grabbed the TV remote...instead of her.

In the morning, Lizzy woke up with her left tit hanging out. She threw a shoe at Uncle Pete. "Did you do this, you bastard?"

"No! Your fat tits are so squished that one popped out, trying to escape." Lizzy flipped him off and took a shower. Later she dried her hair with a towel as her braless boobs jiggled under the nightgown. Her right boob fell out. Uncle saw it.

"Girl, your tossing tits are giving me a boner." He pointed to a tent in the sheet. She looked away.

Pete's phone buzzed with a text. He clicked it. "Wow Lizzy. Your neighbor just sent me this vid." He held up the cell. Liz froze and felt like puking.

"It's your boyfriend in the backseat your best friend, Brandi. Look, he's on top, screwing her like a slit."

"You mean slut. And yes she is. Shit!" Lizzy's eyes grew wide, and she pushed the phone away. "How stupid could I be! That's why Derek insisted I go on this fucking vacation. So he could screw that bitch." Liz fell on the bed crying.

Uncle Pete hugged her. "Don't cry niece."

"Not only did Derek cheat on me but now all my friends know. I'm totally embarrassed." Liz stuttered, "Wh-what am I going to do?"

"Hon, there's plenty more dicks in the sea." He kissed his cheek. "I'm here if you need me."

"Need you how?"

"Between your legs." Liz slapped his face. "Oww! Niece there's nothing sweeter than a revenge fuck. Don't you want to get even with Derek? I bet he's banging Brandi's brains out."

"Sure, he used to bang me like that." Lizzy bit her lip when Uncle pulled out his disgusting erection. He swung the fat boner around like pussy bait...She wasn't biting.

But her Uncle did have a nice hunk of man-meat. Long and thick...way thicker than Derek's. The boner made her cunt itch...deep inside.

"Uncle, I-I could never-ever do that... Plus, you have a wife."

"Nope. My wife cheated on me just like Derek cheated on you."

"Sorry uncle, that's terrible."

"Niece, we're both hurting. Some wine will help ease the pain." He poured two glasses. Liz drank hers like Kool-Aid and gulped down a second glass.

"Let's be nice to each other. Lizzy, be nice and give Uncle Pete another look at those beautiful breasts." Lizzy shook her blonde hair. Pete pulled up another vid. "Look, there's your boyfriend in the car, sucking and slurping your friend's boobs."

Liz yelled. "My EX-boyfriend and my EX-friend!"

"Niece your tits are bigger than hers. Aren't they?"

"YES!"

"So don't be titty shy. Show me!" Biting her lip, Lizzy slowly dropped her top. Her jumbo tits bounced out and jiggled, and the cold air made her red nipples POKE out.

"Wow, your boobs are huge compared to that slut's. Those knockers must drive the guys crazy."

She giggled. "They do."

"Come closer, you gorgeous doll." Uncle fondled and squeezed her tits, twisting and pinching her hard nipples, making Liz shiver.

"Oh yes, firm and succulent. Nice, let me suck those ripe melons." Liz blushed, leaned over, and let her plump boobs dangle above his open mouth. Lizzy couldn't believe she was feeding her tits to her Uncle.

The man's big lips clamped on her long nipples. "Mmm... I love the taste of teen tit." Uncle Pete sucked her nipples so hard she thought they'd pop off.

"Hey my tits aren't chew toys!"

"Sorry Lizzy, you're such a beauty. You'll have another boyfriend soon...in a few weeks."

"Weeks? B-but I need a boyfriend now. So I can tell my friends and say 'Fuck You Douche -Bag Derek.'"

"Niece, you don't need a boyfriend. You need a fuck-friend." He laughed. "A bit of banging and a toe-curling orgasm will get over the break-up hump."

He pulled her close. "Don't Uncle. I'll just finger myself."

"Nonsense! No girl wants a skinny finger over a thick cock." His hand snaked into her panties, rubbing her bushy pussy. "Let's see what you're hiding under those panties." He slipped them down, exposing her golden blonde pubes and glistening pink slit.

Uncle's eyes lit up like he'd never seen a naked twat. Lizzy blushed.

Pete kissed down her belly, licking her belly button. "Wh-what are you doing?" His mouth smashed her pussy with a cunt-sucking kiss. "Stop that!" Lizzy squirmed when his naughty tongue lapped into her slit, tasting her teen juices.

He licked her clit before plowing his tongue deep into Liz's moist snatch. "Oh...oh don't stop!" Liz gripped his head hair as his tongue flicked her clitty with butterfly kisses. "Oh-my-gawd, you pussy eater!"

Pete's wicked tongue lapped away at her clitty, sucking the swollen nubbin into his teeth. Liz squealed in orgasm. "Ohhhh... ohh...yess..."

After eating her cunt, Uncle spread her thighs wide..."Niecy, that was just the appetizer."

Lizzy's pussy petals open like a pink flower. Uncle pulled out his enraged prick. Liz's eyes bulged out. "Uncle Peev, no, not that. You've had your fun... let me go.... I beg you!"

"Niece I've wanted to screw you ever since you grew tits. My dick dreams about your twat"

"Really...?" Lizzy didn't resist as his cockhead rubbed down her juicy slit and pushed. It didn't go in. He reared back and rammed it in like a fleshy spear. "Ouch... That hurts Uncle!" Pete laughed, forcing his thick cock deep into Liz's tight hole.

"Wow Lizzy, your twat's so tight. Derek must have a dick like a toothpick."

She giggled. "He does." Liz squirmed as Uncle's hard boner tore through her silky folds. "Wait, not so hard!" She squirmed again, trying to escape.

"I loved it when girls squirm."

Kneading both tits, he plunged his thick cock deep into her womb. "Ungh-ungh... Ohhh Uncle... I f-feel you're thing way inside me! OOWWIEEE!" Liz squealed so loud the windows rattled.

"Stop that Lizzy. Your parents will hear us."

"Ohh...sorry...I'll be quieter while you fuck me." Uncle eagerly sucked Lizzy's soft tits as his cock pumped in and out of her moist pussy. Lizzy wrapped her arms around his neck. "Gosh Uncle, we fit together perfectly."

"Yes we do."

"Keep stuffing your dick in me!" Lizzy groaned, feeling her clutching pussy tissue pull in and out with each stroke. Uncle pounded Liz harder, hammering her twat so hard her ass bounced on the squeaky bed.

"Ohhh...noo..." Lizzy's feet gripped his hips, humping her pussy against his fuck strokes. Uncle Pete shoved her legs over her head. Lizzy's feet dangled in the air as he pounded her tight twat. Her chubby tits shook with his thrusts.

"AHHH!" Liz arched in orgasm. "Holy Fucking Jesus!" Her nails clawed at Pete's back as his prick spewed. "Uncle wait— don't cum in me!"

But his dick kept pounding and spurting, filling her with white bubbling sperm. Lizzy blushed and looked up. "Did you like it Uncle? Did you like my pussy? Was it tight?"

"Yes niece. Tight twat and a great fuck."

She kissed his lips but jumped when Mom banged on the door. "Pete and Lizzy, it's time for dinner. We'll wait for you in the car. HURRY!"

Uncle Pete zipped up and zipped out the door.

"That's not fair." Liz cupped her leaking pussy, waddled to the toilet, wiped out gobs of jism, pulled on her clothes, straightened her bra, fixed her make-up, brushed her hair... and ran out to the car, trying not to look 'Freshly Fucked.'

Lizzy thought they were going out for burgers, but Dad drove to a fancy restaurant with cloth napkins and real tablecloths. The waitress brought over the food and margaritas. She turned to Lizzy. "Your mother ordered you a Virgin Margarita."

"But I'm not a vir..." Liz glanced at her mom and blushed. Uncle Pete laughed so hard he spilled his drink. Lizzy kicked his leg.

As they ate, Liz felt something under the table. It was Uncle's hand! His fingers rubbed her thigh and crawled under her skirt. Was he really trying to feel her up in front of her parents?

She hissed, "Stop it jerk, I just gave you pussy." But his hand pushed under her panties. Liz tried to cross her legs, but Uncle's strong hand clenched her naked twat. Gritting her teeth, she gave him the death stare.

Lizzy picked up a knife as his finger stabbed into her slit. "Ouch."

Her mother hissed. "Liz stop squirming and eat your food like a lady." Lizzy nodded, trying to eat like a lady while getting finger-fucked like a whore. Uncle Perv sure had long fingers.

As his finger pushed into her hole, his thumb tickled her swollen clit. It was still aroused from the fucking. She hissed. "Don't— not my nubbin. Not again!"

"You love the clitty-tickle." Uncle rubbed her aroused clit back and forth like a magic bean... Then he pinched it! Liz bit her lip as her pussy trembled in orgasm.

Uncle pulled out his finger and licked off her juices and a blonde pube.

Her mom looked over. "You two ready dessert?"

Uncle Pete laughed. "Nope, we already had it."

***

The next morning, everyone went swimming. Lizzy loved the pool, but every time she got close to Uncle, he tried to feel up her pussy and goose her butt. "Stop that!"

He cornered Lizzy, squeezing her tits and rubbing his lump against her mound. She slapped his face. "Dammit, let me finish swimming then you can screw me any way you want."

"Deal my little fuck-toy."

After swimming, they headed back to the room. Of course, Pete squeezed her ass as they walked. As soon as the door closed, Lizzy dropped to her knees. "Uncle, I'm going to blow your mind and your dick. Guys say I have Fuck Me Lips."

"You do." Pete groaned as Lizzy pulled his foreskin back, her tongue tickling his pee hole until his erection stuck up.

"Damn, you dick's so hard I could chip a tooth." Lizzy giggled licked up and down his rigid shaft, sucking his hairy balls into her mouth. "Now be a good Uncle and dump a load of cum down my throat. That's an order."

"Yes, Niecy." Pete pushed his cockmeat deep. Liz moved her blonde head up and down like a good bobblehead, sucking and twirling her tongue around his throbbing shaft.

She felt his shaft swell up. Liz sucked harder, pulling on his balls with her sharp nails. Pete groaned, and Lizzy gagged as his prick spewed erupted with cum. Too much cum!

Lizzy choked and gagged, swallowing quickly. After the last spurt, Lizzy tilted her head up, feeling the slime slide down her throat. "Jeez Uncle, you're a cum machine." Liz wiped her lips and laughed. "I guess I had balls for breakfast."

Mom knocked on the door again. "Liz, were playing beach volleyball. Tell your Uncle to come. That's an order."

Lizzy looked at Pete. "Mom ordered you to cum."

"Bless her."

***

Liz loved playing volleyball. Beach volleyball wasn't about winning. It was wiggling asses, jiggling tits, and fun in the sun. Every time Liz jumped up, her bikini bottoms wedged deeper into her pussy lips, and her boobs strained against her too-tight top.

Some of the girls were already topless. Their tits bouncing like the volleyballs. Lizzy couldn't wait.

When Mom left, Liz threw off her top, releasing her bouncing Berthas. It felt great to have her tits flopping free in the cool air as her nipples hardened like pink diamonds. Uncle yelled, "Way to go, Lizzy, I love free-range titties." The jumping and bouncing made her horny.

Of course, her naked tits attracted horny college guys. They circled around her like pussy vultures. But her pussy wanted Uncle Pete's prick.

After the game, topless Lizzy dragged Pete into their bathroom. "I'm hot, sweaty and horny. It's bath time." Turning on the faucets, Lizzy added Coconut bubble bath. The bubbles looked like sudsy cum.

"You ready for this old man?" She let her panties drop, revealing a vee of blonde pubes, pointing to her pink slit.

"Yes ma'am!" They stepped into the tub. Uncle grabbed her waist and pulled Lizzy's tits against his chest, crushing his boner against her belly. They tongue kissed, and Lizzy nodded toward the water. "Get in."

Uncle sat in the bathwater with his cock sticking out of the water like a serpent. Excellent. Lizzy straddled his hips, pushing her pussy in his face. "Lick it old man." Pete lapped up and down, lubing her twat with his tongue. Lizzy squatted down slowly, aiming her hole at his pole. His cock knob touched her slit and pushed in, penetrating her pink tunnel.

"Oh yes Uncle, you feel sooo good inside me."

Liz bounced on her Uncle's shaft, riding him like a pogo stick, stroking his prick with her saliva-slick pussy folds. Her tits bounced like crazy. Uncle sucked Lizzy's nipples and gripped her waist, helping her ride his prick.

They screwed in incestuous lust. Soap suds splashed around as they humped. The longer they fucked, the hotter Lizzy got. Soon her cunt was a searing, love-socket.

Liz bounced faster and harder, twisting her pussy on Uncle's fuck piston. Her fat tits slapped his chest, and she growled like a feral animal.

Uncle looked into her big eyes. "Wow niece, you fucking love to screw." Pete laughed, gripped her hips, and slammed so deep her pussy spasmed.

"Fuck Meee! Oh Uncle—Fuck Meee!" She panted hard and suddenly screamed in a toe-curling orgasm. Her convulsing pussy clamped his shaft. Uncle groaned and spewed, shooting sticky cum deep inside her.

Slowly, she lifted up, dribbling gooey cum into the suds. Uncle cupped Lizzy's boobs and pulled her into his lap. Her body still tingled. Soon she felt Uncle's swollen sex muscle in the crack of her ass. "Niece, are you ready for part two?"

"What's part two."

"Backdoor sex."

"NO WAY UNCLE. I don't do anal. I've never let Derek do that."

"Maybe that's the problem. Maybe that's why Derek's fucking Brandi."

"Brandi's a whore!"

"Yes. But I'll bet she's a three-hole-whore. If you don't give up your ass, some other girl will."

Lizzy's face went flush. "Niece you said I can screw you any way I want...I want your ass." Pete pushed Lizzy's legs over her shoulders, lifting her asshole up for his pleasure. His stiff prick punched into her puckered anus.

"OWWW...don't do that... I hate you!"

Pete laughed as his dick pounded into her asshole, making the bed squeak. Lizzy closed her eyes, allowing herself to be sodomized. Uncle's prick slammed so deep her teeth rattled. She felt every inch of his manhood pushing up her anal canal. His big, meaty cock reamed her out. Soon, the pain stopped. Lizzy crouched doggie style, groaning as Uncle packed her ass with hard cockmeat.

Liz grunted, taking her first ass-screwing from her own Uncle.

"Do you like it now, Niece? Do you like getting your asshole reamed out?"

"Oh yes...Gawd yes...F-f-fuck me Uncle! It feels so nasty! " Lizzy rocked her hips back to his hammering prick. "Do it to me! Fuck my butt!"

The pain turned into a tingling...engulfing every inch of her body. Lizzy's anus gripped his shaft in perverse pleasure. "Fuck meee!" She clawed the bed, humping against his stiff man-meat.

"Oh Lizzy... I'm gonna cum...!"

"Do it. Cum in your niece's ass!" Lizzy thrust her hips, squeezing his prick with her butt muscles. Uncle Pete buried his prick balls deep, spurting his jism, filling her asshole with hot cum. After the last spurt, he pulled out. Lizzy's anus throbbed in pain as her Uncle grinned.

"Proud of yourself, aren't you butt-fucker?"

"Gawd yes. Thank you my anal angel." Uncle pulled out, collapsing on the bed.

Liz's rubbed her reamed out butthole and giggled. "Uncle Perv, you were right. That did make me feel better. Even the ass-fuck. It filled that empty hole inside me...both of them."

Lizzy kissed his ear. Mom's staying here another week. Uncle Perv, you wanna stay and keep fucking your innocent niece?"

"Innocent? Ha! Sweetie I'm going to screw your cunning cunt until the bed breaks."

Lizzy giggled and spread her legs wide. "This bed has a steel frame... so we better start humping.

KimKim5
KimKim5
964 Followers