Lizzy's First Seeding Day

Story Info
Teen’s first family breeding day is a bit too successful.
10k words
4.51
169.8k
250
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, we've got incest of various varieties, impregnation from said incest, loss of virginity, size kink, and an orgy with the resulting exhibitionism/voyeurism.

For reference:

Lizzy, 18

Kate - Lizzy's mom, 38

Joe - Lizzy's dad, 38

Martin - Lizzy's uncle, Kate's brother, 39

Nancy - Lizzy's aunt, Martin's wife, 41

Rob - Lizzy's grandpa, Kate's dad, 59

Hope you enjoy!

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

"Lizzy, honey-- You've really got to get out of bed! Your aunt and uncle will be here soon."

Kate rolled her eyes as Joe -- her husband-- yelled to their daughter. "She's such a teenager," she chuckled.

"Oh, absolutely. But come on, don't tease her today: it's a big day for her."

Footsteps sounded, and Lizzy soon entered the kitchen.

"Geez, stop yelling. I'm awake! I was just getting ready."

It was clear Lizzy was telling the truth: her blonde hair was damp from a recent shower, tugged over one shoulder. It was long, hanging down below her breast, and usually tied back in a ponytail that swung when she walked.

Lizzy was small in nearly every way -- short, nearly flat-chested -- except one: she had muscular legs and a round, firm ass courtesy of years as a cheerleader.

"Good," Kate said. "We've got to get ready."

Joe and Kate had been together since high school; they had Lizzy soon after they graduated.

Kate was just below average height, though still taller than her daughter. Her hair was the same shade of shiny blonde, but it was cropped to her chin. She was just on the edge of overweight, but the curves sat well on her, giving her wide hips and that same round rear.

Joe patted this very ass as he brushed by his wife, earning himself another eye roll. He was a lean man, bordering on scrawny, with ginger curls that he kept gelled into neatness.

"Are you ready for today, Lizzy?" he asked.

The teen bobbed her head in a nod. "Yes, daddy. I'm ready. I'm so happy I'm old enough to join seeding day this year!"

"You're lucky your birthday is when it is," her mom agreed. No family member was allowed to participate in seeding day until they were an adult, of course; in fact, any children of the host were sent away for the weekend. Lizzy had turned eighteen a mere week before.

"When will everyone be here?" Lizzy said, impatient. "I want to get started!"

This got her laughs from both parents. "Soon, honey," Kate said. "I'm sure they're close. But Lizzy--" Her mother paused.

"What is it, mom?"

"I just want you to remember that most years no one catches, and that's okay. That's why we have seeding day every year, okay? So I don't want you to be disappointed if you don't have a baby this time around."

Lizzy shrugged. "Yeah, yeah, fine. But I'm going to get pregnant today. I can just feel it!"

Joe laughed again: "Now that's the spirit."

Even Kate was grinning softly at her daughter's obvious excitement. "I'm proud of you, Lizzy," she said.

"Me too," Joe added. "In fact, honey, I kind of hope you pick my paper."

A third eye roll from Kate at that, this one the biggest.

--

Martin and Nancy arrived around 15 minutes later, knocking twice in quick succession.

"They're here!" Lizzy cheered, already up and skidding toward the door.

Kate followed closely behind and immediately pulled her brother into a hug.

"Heya, sis," Martin said, grinning.

"Hi, Martin. It's so good to see you."

Lizzy hugged him next. She saw Uncle Martin a few times a year, but it was always nice; she liked him a lot. He was much taller than everyone else in their family -- as they liked to joke: "well, at least we got one" -- but otherwise looked a lot like her mom and, therefore, her.

"You're all grown up, huh, Lizzy?" he said, holding her at arm's length to look at her.

Lizzy just beamed at him.

"It's so wonderful to see you here today," Nancy agreed from behind her husband.

Nancy had dark, rich skin and darker hair, which was braided tightly. She wore glasses, bright red frames that exactly matched the red of her lipstick. But Lizzy found her gaze caught on where Nancy's chest seemed to be threatening to split her shirt open. Her breasts were huge, and as Nancy reached to pull her niece into an embrace, they got pushed together and up, making them look even bigger.

How had she never noticed those before?, she wondered.

Lizzy turned to see that her dad had walked in from the kitchen. He was standing by the side, awaiting his turn for a reunion, but also very clearly staring at the magnificent tits before him. Lizzy smiled.

--

Rob arrived a half hour later, apologizing for the traffic as he entered.

"Hey, dad," Kate greeted. "Glad you made it."

Rob laughed: "Ha, 'course I did. You know I wouldn't miss seeding day. Especially since--" He paused, looking from side to side.

Kate knew exactly who her dad was looking for. "Lizzy!" she called. "Your grandpa's here!"

The teen appeared around the corner, smiling. "Grandpa!"

She had not seen her grandfather in several years, but he was just as she remembered: an unassuming man, dirty blond hair heavily flecked by grey, with a beard that he kept trimmed short.

"There she is!" Rob whooped.

The commotion drew the rest of the family, and they all exchanged hugs and greetings.

"So how are you feeling? Nervous?" Rob asked his granddaughter.

She shrugged lightly. "I'm ready! But, uh, yeah... I'm a little nervous."

He nodded in understanding. "That's very normal, sweetheart. But I can tell you've grown into a lovely woman."

Then something new happened: her grandpa gave her a long, hard look, scanning from the tip of her head down to her feet. Lizzy had never had someone look at her like that, so openly appraising. He licked his lips.

"Are you still a cheerleader, Lizzy?"

"Well, I guess so, but the season's over, and I graduate kind of soon."

"I bet all the boys are sad about that, you know. They're probably going to miss staring at your ass all day."

Joe, standing nearby, tutted at that, though he grinned. "Hey, Rob, remember: the only guy who can stare at Lizzy's ass is me!"

"Is that so? That might change soon," Rob replied.

Lizzy sighed: "Daddy, grandpa, stop it!"

--

Lizzy wasn't sure what happened now. She knew plenty about seeding day: her parents sat her down on her recent birthday and explained the tradition. They told her that the goal was pregnancy, that the partners were random, and that it happened yearly to maximize the chances that one of the oft-taboo pairings would successfully create new life.

And they told her that participation was never mandatory, that no one would think differently, that she could leave at any time. That had gotten an audible scoff out of Lizzy: "What? No! I want to go to seeding day."

None of the conversations contained details about this, though, the awkward in-between. They were all present, but they were all dressed.

As if Rob were reading her mind, he spoke: "Kate, mind if I kick us off?"

Lizzy didn't remember ever seeing her mom giggle like that, shoulders up and cheeks flushed, almost embarrassed. But that was exactly what she saw then, as her mom nodded.

Rob stepped up to his daughter and reached for the hem of her shirt, quickly pulling it over her head and tossing it to the side. Kate wasn't wearing anything underneath the tee, so her chest was bare.

Lizzy's eyes grew wide.

"Lizzy?" she heard, turning to see her dad beside her. "Can I be the first to help you?"

Her heart was pounding. She nodded, and her dad repeated Rob's gesture, throwing Lizzy's shirt aside somewhere. He unclipped her bra after.

"Can I--" Lizzy started, but she found she couldn't speak.

"Would you like to take mine off too?" Joe finished for her.

Lizzy didn't answer, just reached for her dad's top button and began working her way down.

When she finished, Joe spoke again: "Would you like to take my pants off too?"

Lizzy looked around: her mom was tugging down Martin's pants as Rob helped Nancy. She could only see her grandpa's back, but he appeared to be fully undressed already.

"Okay," she said.

She tugged down her father's plaid pajamas without looking. It felt too soon, too much, to see her father's cock.

What if it was hard? What if it Lizzy -- his own daughter -- had done that to him, made him stiffen?

Or worse, almost: what if she hadn't? What if her own family found her unappealing?

So she looked over her dad's shoulder instead, which meant she didn't see -- but instead felt -- her dad's hands pull down her own shorts. She stepped out of them.

The room suddenly seemed to get quiet.

"Well," Kate said, the single word echoing through the silence. A beat, then: "It looks like we're ready to get started."

--

It started with the men sitting in a row on the couch. The women kneeled before them.

Lizzy was in front of Martin. He was already fully hard, and his cock pointed downward a bit, so it was sticking straight at her wide eyes, and she licked her lips.

It was nice: average size but veiny with a thick tip. That was where she started: she licked across his slit, tasting a drip of saltiness on her tongue.

Martin groaned.

Lizzy had never done this before, but she found it came naturally: she grasped her uncle with one hand as her lips closed over him.

She glanced to the side to see her mother lick up her daddy's whole cock. And-- Wow. The motion seemed to take forever, because her daddy's cock was long. Very long.

She was glad she didn't look earlier. That might have scared her.

It stuck almost to his belly button, with a thick patch of hair at the base. Her mom stacked both hands around his length, and there was still plenty left for her to take into her mouth.

Lizzy moaned around Martin's cock. She tried to lean forward to see her aunt and grandpa too, but she couldn't. That would have to wait.

After a minute, there was a beeping sound. Lizzy had forgotten about the timer they had set; she had been thoroughly distracted by the grunts her uncle made each time she stroked him.

The women shifted over a spot, and Lizzy found herself staring directly at her dad's cock.

Lizzy didn't hesitate. She copied her mom, licked him from base to tip. Her dad's hand tangled into her hair and tugged until her eyes rose to meet his.

The angle wasn't new, nor was the expression she wore: one of want. This position, with Lizzy staring pleadingly up at her dad, was a tableau they had recreated many times throughout her life. It happened any time she wanted something.

"Please, daddy?" she would beg. Lizzy -- shorter than her dad, of course -- would look up at him with a pout, and Joe would always end up giving in.

The only difference now was that Lizzy couldn't beg because her mouth was stuffed full of cock, head bobbing up and down.

It was quite nearly too much for the man; Joe almost came right then. But he was saved by the second trill of the timer.

"Fuck," he sighed. "Wow."

Lizzy smiled.

Then she shifted over one more spot, and her smile faded. She wished she had leaned forward a bit more earlier, if only to give herself more time to mentally prepare. Because now, staring at her grandpa's gigantic cock, she wasn't quite sure what to do. It turned out not knowing was worse after all.

Lizzy heard her mom giggle, and she turned to see Kate shaking her head in amusement.

"Like what you see?" her mom asked.

Lizzy shivered.

"I don't think I can--" she started, and her grandpa interrupted her with a shh.

"Just try your best, sweetheart. You can do it."

Lizzy stared at the pole before her for another long moment. She glanced down at her own arm: Rob's cock was both thicker and longer than her forearm, it seemed.

Her grandpa was not a large man either, so it appeared even more out of place, shooting out from between narrow thighs.

Lizzy swallowed.

She reached for her grandpa's length with one hand and found that she was not even close to grasping him all the way around. She placed her other hand right above and began stroking with both.

She kissed the tip of him, and he sighed, and then she spread her lips. It was nearly painful, opening her mouth wide enough to simply take in an inch. She moaned, but the sound came out garbled.

The timer sounded again.

--

The men stood, and their cocks stuck proudly out. Lizzy couldn't believe she just sucked all three.

She stood woozily -- dizzy, almost, with arousal now -- and sat where her dad had just been on the couch. Nancy and Kate followed.

"Spread your legs, honey," Kate whispered to her daughter.

Lizzy did, immediately feeling exposed. Both other women had thick thighs and dark pink pussies thatched with coarse hair, slick and soaking already.

Lizzy felt so small compared to them. Her legs were muscular but youthful. Her pussy was small and bare, her clit peeking out from between her folds. She was wet too, but it seemed different somehow.

A thought occurred to her: both of the other women had kids. Their pussies had spread for cocks, yes, but also babies. No wonder they seemed so much more mature!

That was reassuring: Lizzy would be like them soon. She just needed to be bred.

Her grandpa kneeled in front of her first, and he pushed her knees further apart to lean between them.

His hands were rough, calloused with age, and his grip felt strong on her thighs. She stared at him, unblinking.

She felt his beard first. It tickled. Then his tongue darted out to taste her, and she was squirming for a different reason entirely.

Her favorite thing to do with her grandpa as a kid was always going out for ice cream. He often let her order a scoop in a waffle cone -- an extra special treat -- as long as she promised to share.

So Lizzy would take the first taste and hand the cone over to her grandpa. That's what she was imagining now: the way his tongue used to swipe out and lap up the ice cream, the way he'd hum like every flavor was the most delicious one he had ever tasted.

He licked her pussy just like that. He even hummed the same. She felt her body tensing, and then--

Timer.

Lizzy groaned.

Her uncle Martin kneeled before her next.

She really did like Martin. He had a son, her cousin Danny, who was off at college. Martin used to play with them often during the summer, helping the pair build a treehouse, teaching them how to launch bottle rockets into the air.

Martin sucked her clit, and her back arched instinctively.

"Wh--Whoa," she gasped.

Kate chuckled again from next to her. "Go easy on her," she said to her brother.

Lizzy felt Martin smile against her pussy. He didn't listen: he sucked her again and again.

The timer went off, and Lizzy's heart pounded. There was only one man left.

Joe -- her father -- sat slowly in front of her. He didn't lean in immediately; instead, her daddy reached out with his fingers first.

He rubbed her folds lightly, spreading her ample wetness. Lizzy whimpered: how was it possible that this gentle touch felt better than all the previous licking combined?

A long moan came from next to her. She looked over, breath catching in her throat: her mommy had her head thrown back against the cushion and both hands in her own father's hair.

Rob kept thrusting his tongue against her, and Kate moaned again, and then she came. Lizzy knew that was what she was seeing: her mommy pushed her hips upward and squeezed her eyes shut, and it was clear she was flooding her own dad's mouth with her juices.

That was exactly when Joe moved. He took Lizzy's clit into his mouth and pushed two bent fingers up into her at the same time.

Lizzy squealed: "Daddy!"

Joe didn't even pause: he sucked and thrust, sucked and thrust, until Lizzy was wiggling to push her pussy harder into his mouth. Her hands gripped the fabric of the couch.

"Oh, Joe, she's close," Lizzy heard Kate murmur. Kate reached out to grasp her daughter's hand.

"Come on, honey. Can you cum for your daddy?"

"Mhmm," Lizzy managed. She was panting now, whimpering on each inhale. "'m gonna--"

She came with a cry, squeezing her mom's hand hard as her thighs shook.

"Such a pretty girl," Kate cooed.

Joe didn't pull back fully even when Lizzy stopped shaking. Rather, he rubbed his hands gently up and down her thighs and softly kissed her folds over and over until Nancy came too at last. Her dad's touch was tender, and it made Lizzy a little dizzy.

--

Lizzy thought it was a funny sight: the three women, limp after their orgasms, and the three men, cocks sticking straight out.

Rob walked away and returned with a cup.

"The papers," he said, needlessly. They all knew -- even Lizzy -- that the choosing had always been done this way. An old-fashioned method for an old tradition.

The eldest woman always picked first: Kate drew a slip. She opened it with an almost nervous laugh.

"Martin," Kate said. Her brother. Martin smiled, wide eyed and a little disbelieving.

Nancy drew next. "Joe," she read. Lizzy watched her daddy nod.

But-- Wait. Lizzy swallowed.

There was one slip of paper left, but she took it anyway. She needed to read it to confirm what she already knew.

The slip said "Rob," as Lizzy knew it would. Instead of saying that, however, she whispered, "Grandpa."

She thought she was ready. She swore she was ready.

She looked at her grandpa's length. She wasn't ready.

--

Lizzy was frozen for a while. She wanted this, she told herself. And it was true: she did.

She had an idea: "Grandpa?" she asked, barely above a whisper. Like voicing this might be wrong, despite what they were about to do. "Can I maybe sit on you? So we can go slow?"

Rob nodded. "Of course, sweetheart. You can take me however you'd like."

She felt a bit calmer at that: good. Phew. Thank goodness her grandpa was here to take care of her. He was a wonderful man.

She stood and let him sit, and she took another moment to simply stare at the pole that would soon be stuffed inside her.

Joe placed his hand on his daughter's back. "Are you okay, Lizzy? Do you need help?"

Lizzy amended her thought: she was surrounded by many wonderful men!

It was still hard for her to admit out loud that her father was right to be concerned, so instead, she nodded meekly.

"You want your mom? Or do you want me to help you?" her daddy confirmed.

Another nod, brief. "You, daddy."

"Alright."

Lizzy moved to straddle her grandpa's lap. Her breath came quickly now.

Joe stroked her hair. "Shh, honey. You'll be okay."

Rob leaned forward to suck one of Lizzy's nipples; he reached one hand up to pinch the other. It was unexpected, and Lizzy gasped. A wave of want seemed to strike right up her pussy. Maybe she could do this after all, she thought.

Rob fisted his cock in one hand and pointed it slightly outward, right at Lizzy's little hole.

"Spread yourself open, sweetheart," he said. Lizzy obeyed, reaching down with one hand to hold her folds apart.

She started to lower herself. The tip of her grandpa's cock hit her and didn't move any further. It felt enormous against her.

"Oh, oh," she panted. "Grandpa, I--"

She tried to bear down again. Nothing.

"It's not going in. I don't know if I-- I--"

"Here, Lizzy," she heard from behind her. Joe reached out to grasp her hips from behind. She pushed downward again, and this time -- with her dad's assistance -- Lizzy felt her pussy began to stretch.

She didn't think it was possible to feel this full, and there was barely any cock in her. She clung onto her grandpa's shoulders as she felt herself sink further, spread wider.

"So big. Too big."

Another feminine voice distracted her from the burn she was feeling: "oh, fuck, look at my baby," her mom said.

Lizzy glanced over.

Her mom was bent over the nearby armchair, and Martin was pushing his whole cock into her. They were both looking back at Lizzy.