Lizzy's First Seeding Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about just the tip?" Kate said. She gave Lizzy an imploring look. "You can help your dad. He's probably so uncomfortable right now."

Lizzy sighed. Her mom had a point, and her dad had helped her before. She could return the favor now.

She nodded slightly and, without a word, pulled her shirt the rest of the way off and tugged down her sweatpants. She laid down with her head in the middle of the bed, ass near the edge, and both hands on her belly.

"Alright. But just the tip," Lizzy said.

Joe stripped and stepped over to his daughter, holding his cock out with one hand. He rubbed himself against her -- over her clit and down to her hole -- before pausing to look down into Lizzy's eyes.

"Just the tip," she said again.

He pushed, and the head of her daddy's cock slid into Lizzy. It wasn't nearly as thick as her grandpa had been, so there wasn't any pain. It just felt... good.

She sighed.

Her mom's hands joined Lizzy's own on her belly, stroking and rubbing. Then they moved up to Lizzy's tits.

Lizzy felt her pussy spread further. She tried to sit up and look, but her mom's hands on her chest kept her down. Each further inch of her daddy's cock rubbed against her perfectly.

It was the cock that made her, after all: of course it fit well.

"Daddy, are you-- Did you put more in me?"

"He's just getting comfortable," Kate said.

Lizzy felt her daddy pull out a bit and push back in. She moaned.

"Daddy, stop! You're poking my pussy!" Her words were weak, and she made no effort to move. She was enjoying her daddy's gentle pushes too much.

Joe did listen to his daughter, sort of: he froze, but he didn't pull out. About half of his length stayed in, throbbing in her pussy.

Lizzy felt full, so good. Her mind was a little unsure about fucking her daddy, but her body had been craving a cock. She squirmed.

"Do you want me to take it out?" Joe asked. He knew he had her now: her wiggling was a clear signal that his daughter was ready and willing.

Lizzy whimpered, but she also shook her head.

"Sit up a bit, Lizzy," Kate whispered. Lizzy lifted her head and felt her mom move; when she set her head back down, it was onto her mom's lap. She stared up, and she could see her mom's tummy, growing breasts, and beaming smile.

"I've got you, honey," Kate continued. "Tell your daddy what you want."

"You can do it, daddy," Lizzy finally voiced. "You can stick it in."

She kept looking up at her mom the entire time. Kate hadn't lied: Joe liked to pound his women relentlessly. He pushed into his daughter repeatedly, and the angle meant that the tip of him scraped so nicely against her walls.

Daddy and daughter broke at the same time, gasping out and pushing into each other, as if trying to fit even more of his body inside her.

Joe didn't make as much seed as Rob -- Lizzy doubted any man did -- but she felt wet and sticky anyway as he pulled out of her.

"It's a good thing I can't get double pregnant," she giggled.

Her mom rubbed Lizzy's belly soothingly. "You're so sweet. You really helped your daddy."

Lizzy found that all of her reservations had faded away. She was already knocked up, after all. If she could use that fact to help her daddy, why shouldn't she?

Lizzy let her parents tug her up to the pillows, and she fell asleep between them, the way she had sometimes done as a child during storms when the power went out and she got scared.

It turned out that was the start of another family tradition: Joe really did struggle with the continued swelling of his wife and daughter. He always seemed to be hard. And from that moment on, Kate and Lizzy took turns helping him.

--

Lizzy's belly was more than double the size of her mother's soon.

It was a wonder, she thought occasionally, that she didn't topple over. She looked like a circus freak: the magic, still-balancing girl!

Kate stood by her words and eventually took Lizzy to the doctor, who announced that the teen was pregnant with triplets.

Lizzy's whole body went numb at the news. Triplets? No way.

Even hours later, she hadn't fully processed the news. Recently, she had been a tight virgin. Then she managed to barely take her grandfather's cock. And now she had three entire babies growing within her?

She wasn't sure she could do this.

Lizzy looked at her bulging stomach and realized this was only the beginning. It seemed so round already, skin stretched and bellybutton popped.

Her breasts, too, seemed huge, already the size of tennis balls when she had previously been nearly flat. They were so sensitive, forced into growing too quickly to prepare her body for motherhood.

She called her grandfather to share the news, anxious.

"I'm having triplets," she blurted in lieu of a greeting, and she got silence in response.

Finally: "What did you say?" Rob choked out, certain he had misheard.

"I'm having triplets."

There was a long silence again. "Lizzy-- Oh. Oh, fuck. Are you serious?"

"Yeah. The doctor told me today. You put three babies inside my tummy, grandpa! Three of them!"

There was another long pause, and eventually she heard another low groan and rustling. Then the slap of skin against skin.

She inhaled sharply. "Grandpa! Are you seriously jerking off right now?"

"Uh-- Yeah, fuck--" he admitted, sheepish.

His immediate arousal at the news dulled her panic a little bit: if grandpa was happy, shouldn't she be? At least a little?

Her heart was still beating a little too quickly, though, and her stomach felt a little woozy, but she smiled a bit despite herself.

"Why? Because of me?"

"How big is your belly right now?" was how he answered, which Lizzy took as a resounding yes.

She had been sending her grandpa pictures almost every day, but she knew what he wanted now. He wanted to hear her.

"It's really big, grandpa," she said, her voice rising into a genuine whine. She let her fear spill out of her; she needed to voice it, suddenly. "None of my pants fit me, and I'm so much bigger than mommy already! My tummy sticks out almost a foot!"

"And you're going to get bigger?" Another obvious question, but Lizzy had to admit she enjoying the way her grandpa was getting more and more breathless.

"I'm going to get so much bigger. I probably won't even be able to move by the end! It's not fair, grandpa. You were supposed to just put one baby in me, not three! I can't believe you did this!"

"I'm sorry, sweetheart." Apologetic words, but he didn't sound it.

"No, you're not." Accusatory, but she didn't sound it either.

"You don't think so?"

"I know you're not! You're jerking off! I bet you're excited right now. Excited because your tiny little granddaughter is going to have the biggest belly in the world all because of you."

A grunt, and a chuckle. "I seem to remember you telling me to cum in you, Lizzy."

He had a point, but she scoffed nevertheless. "Still! It was my first time ever having a cock in my pussy! How was I supposed to know you'd knock me up like this?"

"Your very first cock," he echoed. "And it put three babies in you."

"And you're my grandpa!" Lizzy continued, voice high and desperate. "You only made one baby in grandma each time when you gave her mommy & Martin! Why'd you have to put three in me?"

"You just have a special pussy, sweetie."

"No, I have a tiny pussy! And then your fat cock made sure none of your seed could spill out of it."

A particular hard slapping noise echoed through the phone, like the memory of her tightness was too much for Rob to take.

Lizzy continued to speak. "I guess I'm glad I had practice with your big stick," she admitted. "Since I'm going to have to stretch a lot when the babies come. Has anyone ever had triplets after seeding day before?"

"No, sweetie. No one's even had twins. You're the first. You're the only one."

She hmph'ed again in feigned annoyance, but the thought made her feel a little strange and warm. She really was special, like her grandfather had said.

"I've been-- I've been wondering: when do you think you bred me, grandpa?" Lizzy asked quietly. "Do you think it was in the morning or at night?"

"I don't know, sweetheart. What do you think?"

"I don't know either. I think at night, probably. I think when you put that pillow under me to keep all the cum inside, too many sperm got through! You shouldn't have done that, grandpa! That's why I'm so big now." She took a breath, and continued very quietly: "But--"

"What is it, Lizzy?"

"Well, I--" A pause. "I hope it was in the morning, I guess."

"Why's that?"

"Because my mom was right there. You came in me after Martin came in her."

"And you liked that?"

"Mhmm," Lizzy whimpered. "Maybe we got pregnant together. Me and mommy. Her tummy's pretty big too, you know, but not nearly as big as mine. And her titties look really pretty, grandpa. Have you seen them?"

"What about your titties, sweetheart?" he asked. "Are they growing yet?"

"Yeah," she said. This was all affecting Lizzy too: she pressed her hand into her tummy and ran it upward until she was cupping her breast. It barely fit in her hand now. "They're getting big too. My nipples stick out a lot now, and mommy's had to buy me new bras twice already."

"You're going to make so much milk to feed those babies, Lizzy." The slapping sound was getting faster now, louder. She wished her grandpa were here with her, though she wasn't sure what she would do.

She wanted to suck him, certainly. She was picturing the way his hand must look, stroking his own length, and she imagined her lips replacing his grip.

But the noise, oh-- It reminded her of his balls hitting her each time he thrusted, and she thought of how that felt, being stuffed by the man that made her mother, a man she had known and loved her whole entire life.

She set her phone next to her on the bed, keeping her one hand on her breast and lowering the other to her folds. She was so wet, and the slick of her fingers against herself was audible.

"Are you touching yourself too, Lizzy?"

"Mhmm," she said again.

"Good, sweetie. That's so good. What are you thinking about?"

"Mm, you, grandpa," Lizzy moaned. "I, uhh-- I'm thinking about how your cock would feel in me now."

"Have you missed having a cock in you?"

"I've been fucking my daddy," she admitted.

Rob grunted once again. "Fuck, have you? Is his cock as good as mine?"

Lizzy murmured a quiet nuh-uh. "He feels really, really good, but your cock is bigger, grandpa."

"I bet your daddy wouldn't have put three babies in you."

She laughed, and the end raised into a whine. She was so close now, fingers swirling quickly around her clit. "Maybe I should've fucked my daddy first then! Then I wouldn't getting so big."

"Lizzy," he said, voice low. "Don't lie: you're glad your grandpa bred you."

Somewhere during the conversation, she had decided he was right. This was her destiny, her family legacy: carry these children and potentially many more. So her giggle now was lighthearted.

"I don't know," she teased. "Am I?"

But it seemed her grandpa was too desperate for that now. Sternly, he said, "Say it, Lizzy. Don't lie to me. Tell me you're glad I bred you."

Lizzy was at her breaking point, nearly frantic at the thought of what was happening to her body.

The words stuttered out of her, seconds too late as she started to cum: "I am, I am. I'm glad my grandpa knocked me up. I'm glad everyone will look at my belly and know that I'm growing too many babies inside me. I wish they could all know that my grandpa did it to me, that you stretched me open with your cock -- my first cock -- and squirted all your sperm right up into my womb, shit--"

Her grandpa came too; she heard his groans, the way the slapping of his strokes abruptly stopped, and her mind filled in the image of squirt after squirt spilling down his cock, onto his hands, dripping to the floor.

If he were here, she'd lick it all up.

"Lizzy--" he said at last.

She hummed in reply.

"I love you, sweetheart."

"You too, grandpa."

"Even though my cock made your pussy sore?"

"Yeah."

"Even though I put too many babies in you?"

"Yeah."

"And you're still going to love me even when you get bigger? When your tummy is as big as it'll ever be?"

"Yeah."

"Good."

--

As her due date got close, Lizzy went shopping a lot. She had to: she was outgrowing even her maternity clothes now.

It was usually an uneventful, boring affair. A simply fact of life at this point. Then one afternoon, she heard her name as she was loading up her trunk.

She turned slowly; that was all she could handle now, balance rendered quite unstable by the sheer size of her stomach.

"Lizzy, is that you?" she heard again. And then: oh, there!

"Natalie?"

Natalie and Lizzy had been friends throughout middle and high school: they tried out for the cheerleading team on the very same day and had been close since.

Since graduation, they hadn't spoken much; Lizzy felt a little bad, knowing it was largely because of her new situation.

"What the fuck, Lizzy? Are you pregnant?"

That was a clear understatement. Lizzy shifted her weight sheepishly: she knew how shocking this must be. She had been a painfully innocent high schooler, after all. She never partied, dated.

And now... Well.

"Yeah," Lizzy finally said, needlessly.

"Holy shit. When did this happen? Were you not going to tell me?"

"I-- Sorry." Lizzy didn't know what else to say, but Natalie seemed to recognize the guilt in the pregnant teen's gaze.

"Whatever," Natalie said with a wave of her hand. "I'm sure you've been dealing with a lot. You can tell me about it now! I mean, you're fucking huge, girl."

Lizzy giggled. "I'm having triplets."

"Fuck! Are you really?"

Lizzy cradled her belly with one hand, murmured a quiet, "Yeah."

"Damn. But wait, you didn't answer me: when did this happen? Who's the daddy?"

"I-- I don't know." Lizzy's words sounded stupid even to herself: she had always been a terrible, awful liar.

Natalie rolled her eyes. "Bullshit. The Lizzy I know and love wouldn't do that. Was it... Casey?" she asked, naming the old football quarterback.

Lizzy scoffed. "Seriously? No."

"Luke?"

"No!"

"Oh, shit. It's Elijah, isn't it?"

Elijah had been the most annoying boy in their grade, the two girls had long agreed. Always yelling, teasing-- He had been a constant, gross presence in their lives for years.

Lizzy physically recoiled at that one. "Ugh, Natalie, no."

"I think it's Elijah."

"It's not."

"Until you tell me otherwise, that's what I think. I think you got knocked up by Elijah. That's pretty gross. Was he small? I bet he was."

The idea of it -- letting Elijah be her first, the daddy of her babies -- was so awful to Lizzy that she didn't think for even a moment before blurting, "It was my grandpa."

That shut Natalie up. At last: "Lizzy. What the fuck? You're lying to me."

But Lizzy's face was deeply flushed, red spreading down her neck and chest. She couldn't meet Natalie's eyes.

Natalie took a sharp breath. "Your grandpa knocked you up with triplets?"

"...Yeah."

"That's fucking crazy. I can't believe you fucked your grandpa, girl. That's nasty!"

Lizzy looked up at that, brow furrowed. "Yeah?" she asked, defensive. "We used to talk about how hot your dad is all the time, remember? I know you've thought about him."

"Uh, yeah, but I'd never actually fuck him," Natalie replied.

Lizzy shrugged like this was the stupidest thought in the world. "Why not? You should try it."

Natalie was quiet again, head spinning. This was all too much to take in. She looked at her friend's belly curiously.

"Do you--" Natalie started and sighed. "Do you like being pregnant?"

Lizzy rubbed her belly. "Yeah," she said, voice confident.

"I've always wanted a big family. You know that," Natalie said, and Lizzy nodded. "I'm, uh, a little jealous, actually."

So Lizzy explained seeding day. Natalie's eyes grew wider and wider through the account. She had assumed the sex was a one-off mistake or something, but to know that it had been planned? That Lizzy and her grandfather had mated right next to her mother and uncle?

Natalie would have assumed this were all fake had Lizzy not been bearing the obvious results of the breeding.

Then Lizzy continued, and the reason for her little speech became clear in an instant.

"My cousin Danny," she said, "is going to be back from college in time for the next seeding day. We're going to need an extra woman to make pairs."

A beat. Then: "You know... If you want to come."