Lizzy's Flower Glizzy Ch. 05-06

Story Info
It's Whitney's turn to get creamed. Piper deepthroats Jake.
6.8k words
4.58
9.7k
5

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

Hey, everyone! I hope you're enjoying the story so far! Chapter 5, like chapter 4, is a bit short, so this week I've tacked on another chapter for you all to enjoy (because I know some of you didn't enjoy the truncated length compared to the other chapters)! Chapter 6 is a bit of an interesting one as the loveable skank of the group, Piper Cummings, has some more sexy-time fun. This time though, she's won't be making love to a warm plant phallus growing out of the ground, she'll be sneaking out of the house to sword-swallow her favorite boytoy Jake Landau while Lizzy and the girls are turning in for the night. If the chapter title for Chapter 6 is any indication, things will get messy... And with the messy comes a worrisome surprise. Lastly, per usual, everyone in the story is 18 years old.

Also, you may have noticed Savanna Lockhart hasn't had a chapter with her POV yet. I'll have an update about that in the comments below either this story or the post (or both), so please check out the comments for updates!

Chapter 5

GOOKAKE

Whitney Emmerich | 18

Friday night

"OHHH! Oh, shit!" I cry out in sweet agony as the creamy, too-wide, salami stick of a plant dildo bores into my tightness, stretching its way to my depths at a pace that's far too quick given the size and my lack of experience with a cock this girthy. "AHRGH!" I groan from the impact of the swollen head punching my cervix. "Ah-Ah... Fawk..."

I didn't mean to impale myself on it this fast. While I was in a rush to fuck this glizzy flower before it stopped ejaculating, seeing how wide it was made my drunk-ass think I was going to have to squat down onto it hard to force it into my cooter. What I didn't take into account was the fact that this throbbing thing was going to be this damn slippery from the mix of sap-lube, Piper's slobber, and the creamy ejaculate coating it. Like, it glided all the way in and bottomed out so quick that I'm squatting here all dazed and confused.

"Don't stop!" Piper orders from between my legs. "Go! Go!"

Taking a deep breath, I rise into a partial squat, my core quivering as the swollen thing's head bulges its way back to my down to my entrance. Right when it wedges into my opening, I follow Piper's instructions to Lizzy and writhe my hips as I grind down back onto it, swallowing the glizzy until my folds bump into where Piper's hand is wrapped around the conjunction point of the shaft's base and the petals. As the phallus's head mashes into my sensitive flesh at the end of my canal, it throbs as it erupts inside of me with the force of a pressure washer, blasting my cervix so hard that I wince and scream bloody murder.

Oh god... is this what we made Lizzy endure when we forced her down onto it?

As the thought leaves my mind, Piper reaches up with both hands, grabs my shoulders, and pulls me down, forcing me to take it all the way in. Right as the swollen, mushroom cap of a head presses even harder into my tender cervix, another hot, thick jet sprays right against me. Suddenly, I start feeling warmth filling me somewhere deeper than my vagina--somewhere behind my bladder...

"AHH!-OOU! FUUGH-KUGH!" I cry out from both the discomfort of having another high-pressure shot of cream being injected into my uterus and the sensation of the glizzy suddenly and rapidly swelling to the girth of a plastic water bottle.

I shrug Piper off of me then rise off of the thing as fast as I can. For some reason, it no longer feels slick as it drags out of my cramping vagina, it feels sticky, tacky, like a dildo coated in drying glue. As soon as the plump rod leaves me, white and brown swirled goo gushes out of me and splashes the pool of slime below like someone just dumped out a bucket of curdled milk onto a pot of watery oatmeal.

"Boo! You only took one load!"

"Actually, I had two cumshots injected deep into me! Thank you very much!" I say breathlessly as I kneel before the throbbing glizzy that doesn't seem as swollen as it felt inside me. "I couldn't handle it. It hurt too much!"

"Karma's a bitch, ain't it?" Lizzy says with a wrathful smirk.

"Yeah," I say. "And I'm sorry... That was not a good time."

"Whatever," Piper mutters, stroking the plant at its base as she angles it towards me again, "just jerk it off and shower in the slime. Savanna, kneel beside her."

"Fine, I'll do the gookkake or whatever." I curl my fingers around the phallus that's, for some reason, covered in more amber slime than white cream than it was earlier.

As I start beating it off--as Savanna is kneeling beside me with a huff and a groan, I glance down between my legs and watch in confusion as runny amber liquid leaks out of me with only a few thin streaks of the thicker white ejaculate. Wait... why is it mostly brown now when Lizzy had a potful of cream pouring out of her?

"Hey..." I say to the girls, still staring all wide-eyed at the mess pooling on the soil beneath me. "Should it be this color? And why is it so runny now?"

Lizzy squats beside me, wincing and holding her belly. "Umm... I had some brown streaks in the chowder that leaked from me, but not that much..."

"Should I be worried?" I ask, slightly bending the glizzy towards my face.

At that moment, the shaft throbs hard in my hand and shoots white cream into the air. Somehow, I manage to squint right before the heavy goo rope splashes my forehead and cheek.

"Angle it to your face more and open your mouth!" Piper demands as the rapidly pulsating rod I'm still jerking sprays my face and tits with more hot, white cream.

Almost immediately after opening up nice and wide, briny and bitter sludge fills my mouth. "AHRGH," I groan from the taste before my gag reflex makes me choke and causes me to reflexively swallow a good bit of the thickness.

"Good girl!" Piper says like a proud momma. "Now spit it into Sav's mouth while you both shower in it."

"MM!" I groan at Savanna.

"No!" she says, pressing her lips shut and shaking her head.

"Just open your mouth!" Piper shouts.

"KMM-HMM," I hum, my attempt at saying come on!

That's when the phallus balloons and shoots a blast of runny, brown slime that drenches me from the top of my head to my belly. As the hot liquid pours down to my legs and washes over my vagina, I angle the still spurting glizzy flower over towards Savanna. Through a squinted eye, I watch as white sludge creams her face, hair, and tits. A split second later, before she can react, a second eruption of amber slime glazes her entire torso from her clavicle to her crotch. Because she got doused in both types of ejaculates, her top half looks like a frosted donut covered in maple syrup while everything from her belly to her thighs is coated in just syrup.

As thickness and slime drip off of her, Savanna's jaw drops and she just kneels there with her eyes closed, arms dangling limply out in front of her. "Ah... ugh... Eww-waaaah."

Piper points to Savanna's gaped mouth. "Do it." She whispers.

Smirking and shaking my head, I lean over, bring my face to hers, then I spit the cream I've been holding in my mouth right onto her tongue.

"URGHMM!" Savanna groans, spitting out a bit of chowderlike goo before Piper slaps a hand over her mouth.

"Swallow it..." Piper says sternly.

Savanna gulps hard, pauses, then gulps again. That's when Piper removes her hand from her mouth, strings of brown, milky slime stretching between her palm and Sav's lips.

"Fucking disgusting," Savanna groans, panting and wiping the goo strings from her mouth. "Fuck you, Piper!" she says, blindly reaching out to smear brown slime on Pipes only to miss when she leans out of the way.

Piper giggles, naughtily licking up the slime from her palm.

The phallus I'm absentmindedly still jerking ejaculates once again, spurting a stream of brown liquid right at Piper who somehow leans out of the way in time. The slime spatters loudly against the tree that's like, ten feet away. And, when it finally ejaculating stops, I release the glizzy and the flower springs back to its upright, erect position.

"How the fuck is it still ejaculating?" Lizzy says in awe, staring at the glizzy flower with this wide-eyed, glazed-over look.

"Let's keep jerking it and see how long it'll cum for," Piper says with a wicked smile.

"Um, let's not," I mutter, squeezing the slime out of my clumped hair. "Whatever this syrupy stuff is," I say, shaking the gunk off my hand with a hard snap, "it isn't the same ejaculate that first came out..." I give my hand a sniff. "Not only is it brown and runny, but it also smells musty as fuck..."

The girls start sniffing around.

"Ewww, you're right..." Lizzy says, her face all scrunched up. "I can barely smell the flower anymore."

"Bleh," Savanna gags after sniffing herself.

Piper gags too and doubles over, holding her belly. "Okay... yeah..." she groans, walking over to her clothes. "I already felt queasy after guzzling, like, three cups of glizzy cream. Now this smell has me on the verge of puking." She then squats by her belongings and rummages around until she pulls out her phone.

"Yeah..." Lizzy says, pinching her nose while backing away from the flower. "I'm super drowsy and my fucking uterus feels like it has a fever, so I was gonna say that we should clean up and call it a night." She starts getting dressed.

"Good call," Savanna blurts out with a bit of attitude, rising from the ground with her eyes still clamped shut.

"You know what?" I say, standing up. "I'm kind of drowsy too. And my womb is cramping. Bad."

"Welcome to the club..." Lizzy says, rubbing the baby bump at the base of her belly. "It just started feeling fizzy in there too a bit ago, like someone injected me with sparkling water..."

"Um," I say, blinking rapidly at her. "That's fucking weird... I hope that doesn't happen to me..."

"Glad I didn't get creampied by that thing," Piper says with a wicked smirk as she texts away on her phone.

"Fuck you, Pipes!" Lizzy and I say in harmony.

"Can someone please give me something to wipe my eyes with?" Savanna asks.

"Here you go," Lizzy says, handing Sav her top.

"Alright," Piper says, pulling up her skirt, "let's get hurry back to the house, I'm legit about to puke..."

"So... I guess I'm walking back to the house naked, because I'm not dirtying up my sundress," I say, looking down at the thickening glaze coating my body.

"Uh, yeah," Savanna chimes in. "Lizzy, Eli isn't back yet, is he? I don't need your brother seeing me naked and glazed in goo..."

"Nope. Eli's gone for the weekend."

"Looks like we're streaking tonight," I say to Savanna and the topless Lizzy.

"Well, that's another bucket list item I get to check off tonight," Lizzy mutters, giggling as she picks up a lantern. "Come on, Sav, take my hand and I'll lead you out of the woods."

Chapter 6

Puke-Job

Piper Cummings | 18

Friday night

A few feet from the fence, Lizzy cuts off the lantern, then we all take turns climbing over the wooden rails. During our stroll through the cool night air, the girls are gabbing back and forth about the kinky experience we shared in the woods. The only one not contributing to the conversation is me, the straggler who's lagging a few feet behind the pack and barely listening to what they're saying. It's not because I'm extremely queasy, I'm just too busy catching up on texts to focus on them, and I can't talk while texting when I'm this drunk.

"I don't understand how this sludge in my uterus is still so warm," Lizzy says from the front of the pack.

"Yeah, it doesn't make sense because it feels hotter than when it went in," Whitney adds.

"No, yeah, it does feel hotter," Lizzy says.

"You don't think..." Whitney starts to say. "You don't think the ejaculate is some kind of acid or something, do you?"

"Serious question?" Savanna says in a low, annoyed tone. "We all drank some, and me and you are covered in cream and slime, Whit... Don't you think our skin, throats, and stomachs would be burning too if it was acid?"

"Good point..." Whitney mutters. "Pipes, you chugged, like, two or three cups of jizz, is your stomach or throat burning?"

"Huh?" I say, reading the text from Jake Landau that just came in.

Jake: Aye. I'm at the barn. Where you at gorgeous?

"Burning," Whitney annunciates. "Is your stomach or throat burning from the plant cum?"

At the exact moment that I look up from my phone, my full stomach rumbles and growls as it spasms.

"That was fucking loud," Lizzy says, wincing.

"Uh... no..." I answer. "My stomach's just cramping and I feel super-fucking nauseous, but that's it. No burning... Why, is yours?"

"No..." Whitney snaps. "Our uteruses feel hot and we're trying to figure out what's... You know what? Stop texting and pay attention so we don't have to waste our breaths repeating ourselves!" When she's this drunk, Whit tends to get really grumpy and snappy like Savanna on a regular day. I guess now that the plant pheromones no longer have us in a loopy, giddy trance, we're reverting to our regular drunk selves...

"Just give me a fucking second," I say, thumbing a response to Jake's message, "I'm behind on texts."

"High school is over, sweetie, you're not that popular anymore," Savanna sasses.

I pay her no mind, I just finish the text.

Me: On the way, Jakey-Poo... I left the barn door unlocked for you, so just head up to the hayloft and get our bed ready ;) And hurry! Because I don't want Lizzy to see you. Meet you up there in, like, 5.

Right after hitting send, my stomach churns, growling even louder than the last few times. It's so loud that Lizzy glances back over her shoulder at me. A minute later, as we're approaching the back door, my stomach sours so bad that salty mucus rushes up my throat into my mouth the way it does right before I'm about to puke.

"Bleh," I gag, slapping my hand over my mouth like that's supposed to help.

Lizzy and Whitney turn and eye me with concern.

"You okay, Pipes?" Lizzy asks, opening the door for us. "You look pale and sweaty..."

"Looks like you're about to spew..." Whitney says, taking Savanna by the hand and leading her into the kitchen.

I nod, removing my hand from my mouth once the dizzying wave of nausea passes. "I'm fine... I just need some water. And maybe some Tums."

"There's Tums in the pantry," Lizzy says, giving me a concerned look as I shuffle past her. "And I think my mom has some Alka-Seltzers in their bathroom cabinet."

"Okay," I say with a partial smile as I walk over to the kitchen sink. I turn the hot water on full blast and pump some soap into my hand. "Don't hate me, but... I think I'm going to pop some antacids then head to bed early. I feel like shit."

"Karma is a you," Savanna says with a grin, somehow facing me even though her slime-coated eyelids are still shut.

"Ha. Ha." I say flatly while drying my hands. "That's the most clever way I've ever been called a bitch."

"By all means, go ahead, Pipes," Lizzy says with a pitiful smile. "I'm drunk as hell, drowsy as fuck, and it feels like I'm having the worst period cramps of all time, so I totally plan on going to bed after I'm done in the bathroom."

"Fucking samesies!" Whitney shouts from the guest bathroom down the hall where she took Savanna to wash her face.

"Ditto," Savanna says.

"Alrighty," I singsong as I grab the Tums from the pantry, wincing when my stomach cramps and sours again. "Guess I'll see y'all in the morning then." My words come out in a groan.

"Kay! Good night!" Lizzy says. "If you need anything, just wake me. My door will be open."

"Okie dokie!" I say, grabbing a water bottle from the fridge before heading to the guest room on the first floor. "Night, ladies! Hope you all had as much fun as I did!"

"To be determined," Whitney grumbles as I'm pulling the bedroom door closed behind me.

I lay in bed clutching a pillow to my belly for a few minutes, waiting for both the antacids to work their magic and for some kind of indication that Lizzy is using the bathroom. My cue to get out of bed comes a minute or so later in the form of the upstairs toilet seat slamming against porcelain. I know it's Lizzy up there because her parent's bathroom is above this room, and she never lets any of us use it when they're not home.

All is quiet outside the room, so I peek out into the hallway. Not only is the half-bathroom unoccupied, but it sounds like the showers in both Lizzy's and Eli's bathrooms running above. That should give me about five to ten minutes to slip out of the house, I think as I make my way down the hall, grabbing a washrag and a towel from the linen closet along the way.

As bad as I want to shower, a quick birdbath in the sink will have to suffice. All I really need to do is wipe down my neck, tits, and belly so I don't have to worry about Jake asking me why there's dried sap and white flakes crusted all over my front side.

Once I'm all cleaned up, I return to the guest room then shut and lock the door behind me. Instead of crawling back in bed, I head over to the window, undo the lock, then climb on outside. On the nights I sleepover at the Rutherford's and Jake Landau walks over for a sneaky link, this is what I always do. It's the only way to sneak out of the house since Lizzy and her parents always turn on the alarm after locking up the house. This guestroom being on the ground level is the only reason I stopped sleeping in her room around tenth grade and began treating that boudoir as my personal room.

Somehow, my drunk-ass runs all the way across the yard to the barn without falling, then I slip inside through the rear door that I left open for tonight's hookup--the door I always unlock whenever me and Jake have a date. On nights when his parents are gone, which they pretty much always are, I usually just walk the five minutes over to his house. But I prefer getting my cheeks clapped up in the hayloft. Because that's where we first snuck off to make out and where he and I lost our virginities to each other...

I still feel bad about that. Hell, I feel bad for always sneaking off to hook up with him. Jake Landau and Lizzy grew up together, and they've been best friends since they were old enough to talk. I moved here from Connecticut in the fifth grade following my parent's divorce, so their relationship predates me and hers by, like, five years. She's had a crush on him for as long as I can remember, but he's been in love with me from the day we met in fifth grade. As for me? Well, I didn't start crushing on him until puberty.

Jake desperately wants to be in a relationship, but I can't commit because I refuse to be tied down. Still, no matter how many guys I hook up with, no matter who my latest crush is, I always find myself running back to my Jakey-Poo.

When I reach the top of the steps, I find Jake sitting on the edge of the bed of hay that he's draped our special blanket over, his head down in his phone. "You know, I think it's about time we finally wash that blanket," I whisper.

The tall, handsome, muscular boy flashes me that panty-dropping smile of his as he rises, whipping his brown shaggy hair back out of his eyes. "And wash away all our memories and love stains? Nah..."

I giggle. "Now I really want to wash it..."

"What took you so damn long?" he says in a low, raspy voice as he snakes his arms around my waist.

"Sorry," I purr, wrapping my arms behind his neck. "I was waiting for the girls to start getting ready for bed. You know how it is." I tippy-toe and peck him on the lips.

12