All Comments on 'Lizzy's Flower Glizzy Ch. 05-06'

by bl_overman

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Psi_PrimePsi_Primeabout 2 years ago

The time of waiting was worth awsome chapter love it now it gets seriuos

bl_overmanbl_overmanabout 2 years agoAuthor

Hey, Psi_Prime! Glad you thought this chapter was awesome and worth the wait! I hope you're ready for what comes next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story up until this last chapter. Guess any attempt at eroticism is gone. Kinda losing interest, but others may feel differently.

bl_overmanbl_overmanabout 2 years agoAuthor

For those of you curious about why Lizzy's friend Savanna Lockhart hasn't had any chapters with her playing with the flower, check my bio on here! Her full story is free on my publisher's site!

bl_overmanbl_overmanabout 2 years agoAuthor

Reply to Anon who said: "Enjoyed the story up until this last chapter. Guess any attempt at eroticism is gone. Kinda losing interest, but others may feel differently." Hey, I'm happy you at least enjoyed the story till this point! Some people only like erotica, others like erotica with more story, and either is fine! I promise the eroticism is not gone though as there are more erotic scenes to come. But if this story's not for you, that's okay! I hope my next three stories will be more up your alley though! Let me know what you want to see more of!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbl_overman@bl_overman
Full time author. Scientist. Lover of books. An indie publisher picked up Amazonian Womb Worms! The MasqueRave Paperback is out now! (Read the first 9 Chapters here: https://www.scirotic.com/masquerave-preview) Check out my other published novels: The re-titled novella: "The...