Llano Amazons

Story Info
1688 words - Introducing each other to the joy of submission.
1.7k words
3k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A 1688 word short story about a game we played introducing one another to the wondrous joy of abject sexual submission. Lisa and Jamie were 19, Eva 20, George and Paul 21.

***

We were born in turbulent times, and we grew up during the war that wasn't an "official" war in Vietnam, it dominated our childhood and the resulting economic downturn dominated our adolescence. We had just graduated from high school and rented a place together down the road near the Junior College in Llano. Paul and George were going to a mechanic school in Austin. Stan Lee and Jack Kirby had created 'The Black Panther' in 1966. In its pages we read about the fictional African Kingdom of Wakanda and the Dora Milaje.

This fictional band of female warriors led us to read about the very real West African Kingdom of Dahomey, which existed adjacent to Togo and Nigeria for over 300 years before the French conquered it between 1892 and 1894. The Dahomey Amazon were the personal body guard of the Ahosu Dahomey, the King of Dahomey. His own fierce, fearless, well armed and well trained harem.

Even then we understood that the sexual content was edited out of all textbooks and most serious literature. Each Amazon Warrior quite literally married their sovereign. So just as we imagined that we were Dahomey Amazon Warriors as we ran track and threw javelins at the Junior College, we imagined what really happened in the barracks that we understood to be a polygynous household.

1980 - Llano, Texas

"Greetings Lisa," Captain of the Guard Eva said, "your tribe has shown you a great honor, rewarding your hard work and dedication by sending you here to the Palace. And you honor us by giving your life to Ahosu, the King. Once you successfully complete your training you will marry Ahosu Paul, but for the time being you are my slave. You will address me as 'Captain' and do precisely as I and your other teachers direct you.

I was apprehensive, but I answered, "Yes, Captain."

"Strip," she commanded.

As I started to disrobe, she removed her single garment that I only now realized was a single two sided cape with gold coins sewn to it as a fringe and a tied cloth belt.

"We cannot defile the sanctuary with clothing," she said. Hanging her cape on a strategically placed silver hook. I followed her lead hanging my garment and we entered the sanctuary by way of a thirteen-step open wooden staircase descending into the earth beneath the Palace.

A woman of confident bearing approached in the dim lighting. She took me by the shoulder without introduction, leading me to and then pushing me down on a sturdy wooden table such as a cabinet maker might use. Then she quickly bound my hands over my head and feet with skinny leather straps tying them to the table's legs. She placed a perforated ball gag in my mouth. I moaned in anticipation of what I imagined must be to come.

"Slaves must be taught how to comport themselves," Captain Eva said, "Jamie here is an expert at such instruction. She shall deliver to you a punishment, that you retain its memory and so learn from it." Eva walked to a smaller table and from a cardboard file box removed a flogger.

"Negative reinforcement is not a panacea," Eva said, "but it is a much assailed concept. Our history shows that it is a quite effective tool, useful in compelling properly submissive behavior. Once you complete your training you will understand its uses and limitations."

Jamie took a rope, and passing it under the wooden table, tied my knees wide apart exposing my sex. Then she aimed the flogger directly at that most sensitive pound of flesh between my thighs and delivered several very quick sharp blows that caused me to scream into the gag in pain.

"It's far more memorable there than on your nice padded ass, don't you think?" Eva asked me.

Of course with the ball gag in place, I could not answer her.

The flogger was of course quite memorable. I did not know it at the time but by dividing the energy between multiple strands it made the impact feel far worse than it was. The separate pieces of leather landed squarely on each of my sensitive parts. My central cleft, each labia minora and each big fat labia majora received its own individual caress of leather. When Jamie resumed my treatment, I screamed, cried, whimpered and cursed, but neither of them paid my protestations the slightest bit of attention.

The pain was intense, but then an amazing thing happened. Eva stroked my burning flesh with a little clear petrolatum and I reacted violently. With pleasure rather than pain. It was amazing. I just had a pain induced orgasm. I thrust my hips up at her, I wanted more, I would get many, many more..

"Oh, my dear," Captain Eva said as she spread more goo on my burning sex, "such slutty behavior. Jamie, can we adjust her deportment a little?"

Jamie who had said nothing to me pushed one and then two fingers into me. She stroked my erect clitoral head with her thumb as she finger-fucked me without mercy. My ass bounced all over the table and I leaked Eva's goo and my own juice onto the table as I moaned, groaned and screamed into the gag. Then I came a second time.

"Don't get carried away slave," Eva said. Jamie still hadn't spoken. "We still have a couple of lessons left for this session. We need to prepare you for your permanent modifications." She went to the file box and removed some additional items handing them to Jamie after she had untied me.

"For your servitude," she said as she buckled the polished leather slave collar with its silvery metal rings, buckles and studs on my neck. Then she handed Jamie several metal alligator clips. Then Jamie untied me and I stood.

"Now you are a slave. You belong to the Amazons, your body ceased being yours when you entered this chamber. We will modify you as we wish, and when we wish to suit our purposes. Your consent has already been given. You'll likely succeed, being a good specimen, and be married to Ahosu Paul, the King. If not you will be sold off to a lifetime of toil and regret for what might have been.

"Slaves must wear rings of servitude. You don't offer much," she said grasping the puffy nipples on my small breasts. These will be pierced."

Jamie placed two strong alligator clamps with long cords hanging from them on my erect nipples as Eva said those words, and I moaned into my gag.

Eva handed Jamie three more alligator clips, saying, "these will be pierced as well."

Jamie clipped two of them to my big puffy outer cunt lips.

"This," Eva said as Jamie stroked my erect clitoris.

"This little organ here, slave, is the personal property of Ahosu Paul.

"If you leave us, it stays behind. Be certain that never happens."

As Captain Eva spoke these words, Jamie abruptly clipped the third alligator clip to my blood filled clit head and I doubled over screaming into my gag.

Eva checked each of the five clips by tugging on them, and I reacted by moaning.

Jamie placed a folded towel-like cloth in front of me and using both hands firmly pushed me to my knees on it. Eva stepped in front of me and took my head by the hair and guided me to her sex. When she had me in a good position Jamie held me in place and guided my head as I tried my best to please licking the Captain's steaming, savory, aromatic, snatch.

"Our king, Ahosu Paul, is a very busy man and there are a thousand of us warriors," Captain Eva said. "You might be so fortunate as to enjoy part of a night beyond your wedding night with him, but probably not. You must be adept at providing for your fellow warriors. You will learn to love this."

Well that was a pretty easy task. Eva's cunt tasted like ambrosia. Jamie pushed me left and right and in and out and up and down. When I was in really good spots Eva held me in tight to her with her hands and worked her hips into my face. There were times when I couldn't breathe for a moment. Thinking about expiring, drowned in a warm pussy was wonderful too.

"It's where we all come from," Captain Eva said holding my head and grinding her hips, "and it's where we all want to go back to." Then she came, squirting a light lubricating fluid on my face. It was so beautiful. She took her fluid from my face and using two fingers fed it to Jamie who adored its flavor just as I did.

Then Jamie took Captain Eva's place and Eva more skillfully pushed my face into all of her many crevices as I licked and lapped and brought her off in half the time or so that it took with our leader. Grasping my head very hard at the end, and pushing it roughly into her, Jamie came very hard and uttered the only word that she said that day. "Good..."

For some reason her near total silence was a complete turn on .

Once Jamie came, they laid me back down on the table but didn't tie me down. Captain Eva retrieved a rather large phallus from the file box and handed it to Jamie, who fucked me relentlessly as Eva watched my reaction, When I got close, the Captain jerked the alligator clips from my nipples labia and clit causing me to orgasm several times. I was completely spent.

This story is true, it's how I was introduced to the wondrous joy of abject sexual submission by my best friends. I loved every single moment of it. After our game, we cleaned up the basement. In so doing I poured a cup of strong coffee on the sturdy wood table that we had used before wiping the top. We were afraid that if we didn't someone might smell a familiar scent emanating from the workbench's surface.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

It bothers me that you've set this story in 1980 and described your characters as having read "Black Panther" and being familiar with the Dora Milaje.

Because the Dora Milaje weren't introduced until 1998.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Llano - 1980 Previous Part
Llano Series Info

Similar Stories

Lesbian Cum Slave Final Exam Ch. 01 3 weeks later, Audra has to apply all she has learned.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Doctor Who: Birthday Souffle Clara finds the perfect gift for the Doctor's birthday.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
The Scorned Young Woman Pt. 01 A friend of my daughter seeks refuge from a cheating husband.in Erotic Couplings
Rescuing Sweet Olivia 01 Sophia starts a quest to find Olivia but learns Cindy story.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Katie's Submission Ch. 01-04 Young female attorney submits to older beautiful Domme.in BDSM
More Stories