The Scorned Young Woman Pt. 01

Story Info
A friend of my daughter seeks refuge from a cheating husband.
2.8k words
4.54
45k
59

Part 1 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/27/2023
Created 11/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday night and my phone rang, it was the custom ring-tone for my baby girl. My baby girl was nearly thirty but that's what I called her, what I had always called her. I picked up my phone and tapped the screen to answer.

"Hey, baby girl, to what do I owe the pleasure of hearing your voice? Usually, you just text."

I heard an exasperated sigh on the other end.

"I need help, well, not me but Chelsea."

My daughter lived a couple of hours away but I knew that Chelsea, one of her high school friends still lived here, just across town. She and my daughter were still close but I hadn't seen Chelsea in years.

"What does Chelsea need?" I asked, figuring there was some issue at her apartment, her car, or some other such minor emergency. Lord knows Chelsea's husband couldn't take care of anything of significance.

"She and Brady have split, she caught him in bed with that slut Phoebe."

Ah yes, Phoebe. She had gone off the rails after high school and had become known around town as "the porcupine" because everyone said that if she had as many things sticking out of her as she'd had stuck in her that she'd look like a porcupine. Yes, Phoebe got around. After high school, she never amounted to much, working as a receptionist at the local optometrist and living in a trailer on the wrong side of the tracks.

My daughter had gone off to college and never looked back. She had a great job and a great life in the city. She came home for visits whenever she could, which wasn't often enough to please her daddy. Chelsea had gone to school for accounting at the community college and worked for a CPA here in town. She'd married a local boy that bounced from one job to another. What she saw in him I was never sure of. And now, it seems, he'd dipped his wick in the local trash.

"Dad, I've been on the phone with her for hours and she's inconsolable. I can't get home for another two weeks and she needs someplace to stay until she can figure out a long-term solution. Can you put her up in my old room?"

A broken-hearted, crying, woman was not my idea of a good time but she was my daughter's friend and she needed help. Besides, I'd always liked Chelsea. She had been giggly and full of life back when they graduated high school. Now that she'd been given a dose of real life it was hard to say what she'd be like.

I hesitated.

"Dad? Please. Your baby girl needs this."

There it was, her magic words. She knew I wouldn't say no if she phrased it that way. She still had her daddy wrapped around her pinkie. Thankfully, she knew not to abuse the privilege.

"Ok, she can stay here, but only short-term. I'm not running a boarding house for scorned women."

"You're the best, daddio!" she squealed, "One more thing, can you go get her? She's at the Pie House, sitting in the corner crying and scarfing down pieces of pie. I'm sure it's not a pretty sight and once they close she won't have anywhere to go."

"Sure," I replied. And why not? In for a penny in for a pound, wasn't that the old saying?

"I love you, dad, you are the absolute best!" she giggled, "I'll let her know you're coming." She ended the call.

I was not looking forward to rescuing some damsel in distress, particularly if she was coming to live with me. I had a great life and didn't look forward to the disturbance this young woman was going to bring to my house. I had recently retired and was enjoying the freedom it granted me. But I slipped on my shoes anyway and headed across town to the Pie House.

My daughter had been right, it was not a pretty sight. When I entered I paused to look around and I spied Chelsea in the corner. Her blonde hair was a mess, and she ate pie with her fingers. Traces of what she'd already eaten were all around her on the table, and on her face. There were even bits of pie crust in her hair. I glanced at the waitress behind the counter and she rolled her eyes toward Chelsea. "Please take her away," she said.

I made my way to the booth where Chelsea sat and slid in opposite her.

"Hey Chelsea," I said.

She raised her head and looked at me through her tousled hair, "Mr. Brown?"

"Yeah, I hear you need a friend."

She broke down and her voice went up to a register that I think only dogs can hear. I'm not sure exactly what she said but the tears began flowing anew and she picked up more pie in her fingers.

I reached across the booth, took her pie-filled hand, and placed the pie back on the plate.

"No Chelsea, that doesn't solve anything. You're coming home with me, ok?"

She stopped crying and nodded. "Thank you," she said softly.

I moved around to sit next to her, dipped a corner of her cloth napkin into her water glass, and did my best to clean her pie-streaked face. I wasn't surprised that food was her refuge. Even when she was in community college she was one of the "big girls", a bit overweight but never obese. I always thought of her as plush, not a single sharp corner on her. She had always dressed to complement her figure and I had always admired her body. Sitting here next to her in the booth it was difficult to tell what her body looked like, but her full lips and round face led me to believe that she hadn't changed much. One thing that for sure hadn't changed was her eyes. Pools of blue punctuated with specks of gold, green and brown.

I suddenly had a flashback to a time when Chelsea was having dinner with us the summer after high school when she had just turned eighteen. I had gotten up from the table to get us all more chicken and as I placed more on Chelsea's plate she looked up at me with a big smile on her face and those eyes sparkling above her button nose and full lips. I had wanted to take her right then, kiss those full plump lips covered in chicken grease, bend her over the table and have my way with her. I froze at the memory and stared at her lips. I watched her lips move but I didn't hear any words. Finally, a disembodied voice broke through my reverie.

"Mr. B? Are you ok? Mr. B?"

It was her. I had been lost in her lips but thankfully she brought me back to my senses.

"Yes, I'm fine," I said, "just old memories coming back. Let's get you home."

I paid for the pie and got her settled into the passenger seat of my car. She was quiet the entire way home. Once there I suggested that she take a shower and I retrieved a robe from my closet.

"I don't have any clothes to fit you but this robe should work out for tonight. I'll wash your clothes and then take you shopping tomorrow for enough to get you through until we can gather your belongings while he's at work Monday. Leave your dirty clothes outside the bathroom door, ok?"

"Yes, Mr. B. Thank you so much."

After a bit, I heard the shower come on so I went to the bathroom door and retrieved her clothes, a sweatshirt, a t-shirt, grey athletic shorts, ankle socks with lace trim, and a pair of boyshorts panties. They all appeared a little worn, frayed here and there. I chuckled a bit at the lace-trimmed socks, they reminded me of how people dressed their young daughters, but Chelsea was far from the age where I thought lace-trimmed socks were appropriate. I held up the sweatshirt and saw several pie stains so I treated them before putting it in the washer. It seemed to be several sizes too large for Chelsea when I'd helped her out to the car. Next, I looked at the t-shirt, a white v-neck that said, "Medium" on the tag. Not what I was expecting, and I noted that it was not stretched out of shape. It went into the washer along with the sweatshirt, athletic shorts, and socks. Lastly were the panties, they were grey boyshorts. I examined them and read the tag, they were a medium just like the t-shirt. I couldn't help myself, before putting them into the washer I raised them to my face and inhaled deeply. Her scent was intoxicating and caused my cock to tingle. Maybe having her around wouldn't be so bad.

I set the washer on a thirty-minute delay so she could finish her shower and then went into the living room to finish watching my movie. When my daughter called, I was in the middle of a sci-fi thriller. As I sat there watching the movie I heard the shower stop and a short while later the hair dryer start up. A little later the washer started and, with the laundry room door opened so I could hear when it stopped, I did not hear to bathroom door open, nor did I hear Chelsea padding barefoot down the hallway. Next thing I knew she was standing in front of one end of the sofa, looking at the TV.

Standing there in my robe I noticed that plush Chelsea had grown up to be plush and voluptuous Chelsea. She had the robe wrapped snugly around herself and the belt tied tightly. She was definitely thinner than when she was after high school and even more shapely. I felt an uncomfortableness in my pants as I looked at her, realizing that underneath my robe she was deliciously naked.

After a few moments, she turned to me and asked if she could join me. I patted the sofa seat next to me and, to my surprise, she snuggled her body next to mine and laid her head back against me. I put my arm around her and she laid hers across my stomach.

"Thank you, Mr. B," she whispered. I kissed the top of her head and we sat there in silence until the movie ended. After that, she went to bed and I stayed up to get her clothes dried so she'd have something clean to wear shopping the next day.

I dozed off pretty quickly once I went to bed, but woke up a few hours later, sensing someone in my room. I looked at my clock, the time was 12:52.

"Mr. B," I heard a whisper. It was Chelsea.

"Yes, Chelsea, what do you want?" I answered groggily.

"I'm not used to sleeping alone, even after what that bastard did I want to feel him next to me." She paused. "Can I sleep in your bed, Mr. B?"

Too sleepy to fully consider the ramifications of my answer I agreed. Next thing I know I have a naked thirty-year-old woman in bed with me. I rolled my back to her and dozed back off, not even considering that I also slept in the nude. The next morning the full implications of my midnight decision became clear. When I woke I realized I had rolled over in the night and spooned her. She was snuggled up tight to me and my morning wood was pressed between her cheeks. I sensed her rhythmically pressing against my cock. She sensed I was awake.

"Good morning Mr. B, little mister B has already been up for a while," she said with a soft giggle.

"Oh god, Chelsea, I'm so sorry," I groaned, but I didn't pull away from her because it felt so damn good.

"Don't be sorry, I'm enjoying having you between my cheeks. You have an impressive package that puts Brady to shame."

"Well, thank you, but I really shouldn't be in this situation with a married woman who's the same age as my daughter."

She rolled away from me and then turned back to look into my eyes. "A soon-to-be divorced woman, there's no way I can take him back after he made that slut moan his name. He probably has some STDs now. As far as the age difference, I am a consenting adult and have been for some time now. If I want to press my ass up against your cock then you should not feel bad about it."

She just looked at me for a while, it felt like those pools of blue were examining my soul.

"Fuck me, Mr. B. I want revenge sex. I want you to fuck me like Brady fucked that whore."

"Chelsea, I don't think that's a good idea. You're very emotional right now and I don't want to contribute to any bad decisions you might make."

"I made my bad decision when I married that piece of shit. He's never taken proper care of me, always bouncing between jobs. I've always been the one to pay the bills. Hell, he can't even fix the toilet when it starts running. No, I'm done with him, I'm moving on, and you're going to help me by fucking me into this mattress."

"Chelsea, I...," I started to say.

She threw back the covers and knelt on the bed next to me.

"Don't tell me you don't want this. I remember your eyes tracing my curves when I was at our senior pool party. I was pudgy back then but look at me now. I'm all grown up and my baby fat is gone. Yeah, I still have the curves but now you need to watch out because they're built for speed. What was it you used to say about me? I was "plush". That's the word."

She was right, her curves were incredible. She still didn't have a single sharp angle on her but, oh fuck, did she look good. My morning wood had started to fade but it was rapidly returning, and when she reached down and wrapped her hand around my cock I thought I would die. Her short, plump fingers couldn't fully encircle my cock but she began stroking me anyway.

"I'm going to make you cum Mr. B. Where do you want to put it? Personally, I want to feel you cum inside me, deep inside me. I want to feel this big fat cock split me open as I've never been before."

She threw a leg over my hips and sat her pussy down against my hard cock, pressing it against my stomach."

"Oh fuck, Chelsea," I moaned as she slid her wet folds up against my shaft and soaked the head of my cock.

"I'm protected, Mr. B. Don't worry about getting me pregnant. I want to feel you spill your hot seed deep inside me."

With that, she reached down and pointed the head of my cock at her opening and then slid down my shaft, impaling herself on me.

"Oh, god, yes, Mr. B you're so fucking big. Aaaaahhhhh!" she squealed as she ground her clit against my pubic bone. In no time she was cumming on me, I felt her muscles spasm as she moaned and shivered. Spent, she laid her head down on my chest.

"That's the best cum I've had in a long time," she said as she kissed my chest, "but I still don't feel your cum inside me." She raised up, still impaled on my hard cock, placed her hands on my chest, and began rocking her pelvis.

"Do you have any idea how many nights I've spent thinking about you fucking me? Overpowering me and making me your fuck toy?" she said while she rode my cock.

"Probably as many nights as I've tugged on my cock and shot my load onto my stomach while I thought about splitting your sweet pussy open," I responded.

"So how's the real thing? As good as your fantasies?" Chelsea grinned.

"Better," I smiled back.

"Then seriously, I want to get fucked into this mattress, I want to moan your name as we cum together. Are you up for that?"

"Absolutely," I responded as I grabbed her and spun her around until she was underneath me and still impaled on my cock. I took her legs over my shoulders and began thrusting into her. Soon she was getting the pounding she'd asked for.

"Mr. Beeeeeeeeeeee!" she squealed as I felt her legs quake and her cunt grip me. I thrust deep and my cock pulsed. She grabbed my ass and dug her fingernails into my tender flesh. I hadn't cum in over a week so when my cock erupted my load filled her up to overflowing. I rolled off her, collapsing onto the mattress, and we lay there for a while trying to catch our breath.

Recovered from our mutual orgasm she rolled over next to me, laid her head on my shoulder, and ran her fingers over my chest.

"I hope you're not in a hurry for me to leave," she said, "because I could use more of that."