LMC Ch. 02: The Camping Trip

Story Info
Little Miss Cutie's friends go camping.
8.2k words
4.06
15k
7

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some years ago, an excellent writer of adult fiction, writing under the pseudonym "Little Joe," created several characters inspired by myself and several lovely ladies we both knew. One character was based on me, Bobbie Kaye, and was nicknamed Cutie, or Little Miss Cutie. Little Joe posted a number of these wonderful stories, in which Bobbie Kaye and her friend Gretchen worked at a hotel in Great Britain, supervised by "Little" Joe. The stories were quite lighthearted, and the characters invariably ended up naked and very embarrassed. He later added Kristy, inspired by my own sister, and Emily, based on a dear friend from Australia.

This is my second "Little Miss Cutie" story, a sequel to "The Lingerie Show." This one is also based on these same characters, Bobbie Kaye, Gretchen, Kristy, Emily, and Little Joe, and is set about five years or so after the originals. This story makes reference to a number of events from Little Joe's stories, but it also works as a standalone story. It's not necessary to be familiar with his stories to enjoy this one, or its sequels.

As I've said in some of my other stories, when I write, you'll find it is 95% story, and 5% sex. I don't necessarily enjoy stories that focus too much on detailed description of sexual encounters. As in real life, sex is only a small part of who we are, and that is reflected in the stories I write. I hope you enjoy this embarrassing little tale!

***

The Camping Trip (A Little Miss Cutie story)

by Bobbie Kaye (Cutie)

Joe couldn't believe his eyes! For a moment, he feared he was hallucinating. But no, that was his wonderful boss Emily, right before his eyes, not a hundred feet away. And she was naked as she could be, washing up in the lake. He adored his boss, as she always treated him with complete respect and absolute kindness. And he'd seen her naked once before, at that disastrous lingerie show in L.A. last year. He felt guilty now, but he couldn't tear his eyes away from her lovely face, and more noticeably, the sexy curves of her body!

Only then did he notice that Emily was not alone. There were three other girls in the lake with her. Three other naked girls! Recognition came slowly at first, followed by disbelief. It was those three wretched American girls! The ones who had caused him so much trouble back in England! The same ones who had tied him naked to that flagpole! By his danglies! And had tied him last year at the lingerie show! He didn't even want to think about how they'd tied him that time!

***

It all started out innocently enough. Kristy Spencer had come up with an idea how she and her older sister Bobbie Kaye could spend a little quality time together, just the two of them.

"No way!" exclaimed Bobbie Kaye. "I hate camping! I hated camping when I was little, I hated camping when I was a teenager, and most of all, I hate camping now!"

"Come on, Sis! It'll be fun! There's a beautiful secluded spot just a few hours out of L.A." Kristy was always the more athletic of the pair. She had played softball and basketball in school, she played tennis, she enjoyed swimming and even bungee jumping. "The property belongs to an actor friend of mine, and he said we can use it, as long as we clean up after ourselves."

Bobbie Kaye, on the other hand, was more of an indoor girl. She enjoyed reading and watching movies, and she spent a lot of time on the Internet. She did have a couple of weeks vacation time saved up, though, but she'd been planning on taking a vacation with her close friend Gretchen. They'd been talking about spending a week lying on the beach in Jamaica. The one outdoor activity Bobbie Kaye loved was lying on the beach.

"Camping means bugs, Sis. I hate bugs," she argued. "When I think of camping, I think of mosquitoes, ants, flies, wasps, and spiders. Plus having to sleep on the cold, hard ground, and having to pee behind bushes. I really hate peeing behind bushes!"

"Don't be such a sissy, Sissy!" Kristy quipped. "It's up in the pine trees, right beside a lake, and no other people for fifty miles around! You can run around naked to your heart's delight!"

That last part didn't help Kristy's argument at all. Bobbie Kaye hated running around naked. The year before, as part of her job as a Leggy Lingerie regional sales manager, she had organized a lingerie show, but it ended up in disaster. All of her models quit at the last minute, and she and Kristy, along with her close friend Gretchen and a client named Emily, wound up doing the modeling themselves. And they'd all ended up naked as they could be, right there on the runway, for everybody to see! Bobbie Kaye had never been so embarrassed in all her life!

But the show had been a major success, sales were through the roof, and Bobbie Kaye was looking at a possible promotion to junior vice president. She duplicated the success of that show six months later, at the national show in Manhattan, although she didn't have to be a model that time. She hired a team of professional lingerie models instead, and paid them a considerable bonus to strip the lingerie off each other and toss it into the crowd as "free samples." And once again, the show had been a giant success!

"I'll make you a deal, Sis," reasoned Bobbie Kaye. "If I can bring Gretchen along, then I'll go camping with you. At least I'll have someone to cuddle up with at night." She figured this would be her excuse. There was no way her Beauty, as she always called Gretchen, would be willing to go camping! She was the general manger of the classy Beverly Center Hotel in Beverly Hills. She was a real girly-girl, just like Bobbie Kaye. She'd refuse, of course, and then Bobbie Kaye would be able to back out, too! A perfect plan!

"Sure, you bring Gretchen, and I'll bring Emily! Just the four of us. It'll be a blast!"

Emily Talbot was one of Bobbie Kaye's clients. She was a buyer for the Pickwick Department Store chain, a British company with stores all around the world, and more opening soon. Emily, a lifelong heterosexual woman, had ended up falling prey to Kristy's seductive charms, and the two had been occasional lovers ever since.

When Bobbie Kaye called Gretchen later that evening to invite her camping, she knew she'd have the perfect excuse to get out of the whole thing.

"Camping?" asked Gretchen, and Bobbie Kaye smiled. "I love camping! When do we leave?"

Bobbie Kaye was stunned! She'd never dreamed her Beauty would want to go camping! So she called Kristy that night, reluctantly agreeing to go along for the ride. But she wasn't thrilled at the prospect.

***

Everything was packed into Kristy's SUV. She made sure they were all set for three days and nights away from civilization. They had plenty of steaks, hot dogs, bacon, eggs, potatoes, sliced bread, loads of fresh veggies and fruits, marshmallows, a box of chocolates, sodas, beer, and a bit of the harder stuff, as well. Kristy and Emily had packed one suitcase with extra clothes, jackets, clean undies, and bikinis. Bobbie Kaye and Gretchen had packed one of their own with similar items. Four sleeping bags complete the ensemble, from Kristy's point of view.

Always the practical one, Gretchen made sure they had plenty of fresh water, insect repellant, suntan lotion, a first aid kit, a snake bite kit (Bobbie Kaye really hated hearing about that), bandages, and anything else they might possibly need. She had paper plates, plastic flatware, paper cups, paper napkins, a box of firewood, and matches. She brought a frying pan, a portable grill, utensils for cooking over an open fire, and a fire extinguisher. She even brought along a global positioning device and a satellite phone, in case of emergency.

"See, Cutie," she tried to comfort Bobbie Kaye the night before they were to leave. Everybody still called Bobbie Kaye "Cutie," as they had for years, because the nickname fitted her so perfectly "We have everything we could possibly need!"

Cutie would not be comforted, though. And she found company in Kristy's girlfriend Emily. The nicest person you would ever meet, Emily was always eager to please. She was coming along because Kristy had asked her to. But she had never been camping in her life, and really didn't even know what it entailed. But Kristy had asked, and Sweetie, as Emily was known, just couldn't turn her down.

***

Kristy had told everybody that their intended campsite was just a few hours out of Los Angeles, but it turned out to be closer to twelve hours. They climbed the winding road higher and deeper into the Sierra Nevada Mountains, along California's eastern border. They'd left L.A. at dawn, but now the sun was setting, and they realized it would be very difficult to find their campsite in the dark. So Cutie won her first argument of the day, and they checked into a quiet motel they found in sleepy little town nestled high among the fragrant pine trees.

The four girls were sitting in their motel room following dinner at a local McDonald's. Cutie was depressed. She knew it was the last real food she'd see for days.

"Let's play truth or dare!" suggested Emily, as she finished off her fourth glass of Kristy's special recipe margaritas.

Kristy was an up-and-coming actress, and her margaritas were becoming famous among her Hollywood friends. Instead of following the recommended recipe of one part tequila to five parts margarita mix, she just mixed the two in a pitcher in a fifty-fifty ratio, salted the rims of the plastic cups, filled them with ice, and poured in the mixture. Kristy's margaritas were not for sissies!

While none of them abused alcohol, the two sisters and Gretchen could hold their own when they drank. But Emily, who wasn't quite so experienced at consuming nearly straight liquor, was very much enjoying herself.

"I hate truth or dare," protested Gretchen. "Much too juvenile."

"How about strip poker, then?" offered Kristy. "Nothing juvenile about strip poker!"

Cutie's ears perked up. She'd been sullen the whole day, but this appealed to her. "Count me in for strip poker!" she chirped.

Bobbie Kaye was an experienced card player, having spent more than her share of time at the tables in Atlantic City, Las Vegas, and any number of casinos in between. She usually lost, but here she'd be playing against some real amateurs. And she smiled at the thought of seeing her Beauty all naked and embarrassed!

Now Sweetie was by far the least experienced card player in the group. She was also the most timid about being seen naked by others. With her curvy figure and full breasts, together with her beautiful face and long blond hair, she really had nothing to be embarrassed about. But tonight, as she was downing her fifth margarita, she felt quite uninhibited and ready to play.

"Okay, worst hand has to take something off, and give it to the best hand," explained Kristy, also known as Hottie, due to her physical attributes. "Winner gets to keep that item, and use it to pay when she loses. This will make the game last a little longer."

"Do we all start with the same amount of clothing?" asked the always practical Gretchen.

"Top and pants, bra and panties," said Hottie. "Fair enough? Four items each."

First hand, Hottie had three tens, and she won Sweetie's pink Liz Claiborne top. Emily was already blushing, her generous bosom now hiding inside her frilly pink bra. Gretchen won the next hand, taking Emily's top from the loser Kristy.

A few hands later, Beauty was sitting with a pile of clothes beside her. Emily had nothing on but her pink cotton panties, her face the color of a ripe tomato. She was giggling almost uncontrollably as she sipped her eighth margarita. Kristy was down to her bra and panties, and Cutie had only lost her top.

After the next hand, Emily had to hand Bobbie Kaye her panties. Even though the girls had all seen her naked during Bobbie Kaye's lingerie show, Emily was still so embarrassed to let everybody see her kitty-cat, with the tuft of hair proving she was a natural blond. But she continued giggling, regardless.

"Okay, deal," she said, forgetting that she had nothing left to lose.

"Um, Sweetie," said Kristy, "you're naked. You have nothing left to play with."

"But I want to play some more!" Sweetie protested. "I just know my luck's about to change!"

Cutie flashed a mischievous grin, by that point feeling rather tipsy herself. "I have an idea," she said, and everybody turned to listen. "The tequila bottle's empty. There's another in the back of the car."

"So?" asked Gretchen. The fact was, all the girls were feeling the effects of Kristy's margaritas, although none so much as Emily.

"If Emily will go out to the car and bring in the other bottle, we can each give her one item of clothing!"

"I can do that," said Sweetie, and she stumbled over to her suitcase to grab something to wear.

"Oh, no, Emily," giggled Cutie. "Just like you are! You have to go out there naked!" Beauty and Hottie both began giggling, as they realized what Cutie had in mind.

Emily's face turned an even brighter shade of red. "I can't go out there naked!" she exclaimed, although the idea was actually rather appealing to her, given her current state of mind.

"Naked!" repeated Cutie, and all three girls grinned at Sweetie in anticipation.

"Oh my God," said Emily, "you can't all be serious!" She looked at the faces of her three tipsy companions, and knew they were quite serious.

"You can wear your shoes," said Cutie. "We wouldn't want you cutting your bare foot on a piece of glass or anything."

Sweetie took a step towards the motel room door. Part of her wanted to go outside naked. Part of her was scared to death of the idea. Part of her wanted more tequila. She took a quick vote of the reasons in her head. Two votes to go, one to stay. As she opened the door, the other girls all dashed to the window to watch.

Emily took a tentative step through the door, searching for anybody who might see her. No one was in sight. The mountain air was pleasantly cool and inviting. She dashed out to the SUV, ducking low between it and the pickup truck parked next to it. Taking one more look around, seeing no one, she stepped to the back of the SUV... and realized she didn't have the key!

"Hottie," she called out rather loudly, "pop the trunk will you?" Kristy heard her, and pressed the remote to open the back of the SUV. Unfortunately, the slightly inebriated Hottie pressed the wrong button on the remote. With an ear-splitting shriek, the alarm on the SUV went off! Emily leapt several feet in the air, just an instant before the night manager flipped on the motel's exterior security lights.

Poor Emily suddenly found herself illuminated by several bright spotlights, as she stood stark naked in the middle of the parking lot. Numerous doors were opening along the side of the motel, as the guests stepped outside to see what the commotion was. From a door next to the girls' room, a middle aged couple emerged. The woman quickly dragged the man back into their room, but not before they both got a good look at the curvy blond's naked body. A man stepped out the room on the other side, staring openly, grinning lasciviously at the sight before him.

By the time Emily got back to the room, she was so embarrassed, and so excited, she almost couldn't stand it! She threw her arms around Kristy, holding her firmly, her naked body pressed tightly against her lover. "Oh my God, Hottie!" she exclaimed, half crying, half laughing. "Everybody saw me starkers!" She tried to catch her breath. "When those dreadful lights came on!"

Tears were running down her flaming red cheeks, and her body was shaking. But which feeling was the more powerful, the embarrassment, or the excitement? The answer became clear when she engaged Kristy in a fierce liplock, her tongue probing deeply, totally ignoring the two onlookers.

"Let's go to bed, Cutie," smiled Gretchen. "And I think we'll be keeping our fingers in our ears tonight!"

***

Cutie, Beauty and Hottie were up and ready to go before daybreak. They were feeling the residual effects of last night just a little, but it was nothing that coffee and a light breakfast wouldn't fix. Sweetie, on the other hand, was hungover like she'd never been in her life. The other girls were showered, dressed, and ready to go; Emily was still in bed.

"You okay, Sweetie?" Kristy asked sympathetically.

"I'll be all right," groaned Emily. "But I don't feel like eating anything. Why don't you three go get something to eat? I'll take a long shower, and I'm sure I'll feel fine in just a bit."

"We'll walk down to the McDonald's for breakfast, then," said Kristy. "I'll leave you the keys, and you come on by when you're ready to go. No hurry. Just feel better, okay?"

Beauty started to pick up her suitcase, but Emily stopped her. "You three go along. I'll gather everything up and put it in the car. I'll be fine in a bit. You go."

So Gretchen and the sisters started down the road towards the McDonald's, maybe half a mile away. As soon as they were gone, Emily stumbled into the bathroom for a nice warm shower. Her head was pounding, but she soon began to feel better. The shower helped immensely, and she now felt clean and refreshed.

Sweetie got dressed and stepped outside. She took a deep breath of the clean mountain air, let the bright morning sunshine wash over her for a moment, and she suddenly felt just fine! She thought she might even feel like a bite to eat. Smiling, she opened the SUV and climbed in. As she headed for the McDonald's down the road, the fact that she'd left both suitcases, all their clothes, in the motel room, never occurred to her.

***

"Look, the turnout should be just ahead there, on the right," said Gretchen, glancing between her GPS and the road.

"All I see is trees," said Kristy. Then she glimpsed a narrow dirt road heading off to the right, and slammed on the brakes. She had to back up a few feet, then headed down the dirt road. "Are you sure this is right, Beauty?"

"According to the GPS," replied Gretchen, "the lake is about twenty miles up this dirt road."

It was about nine in the morning now. They'd left McDonald's at about seven, passed through another small town along the way, and followed the directions to this point. Considering the quality of the road they were on now, Beauty reckoned it would take another hour to reach the lake, then another half hour to reach the campsite that had been described to them. And after exactly an hour and a half on the bumpy, rutted road, Kristy pulled into a beautiful clearing of level ground, with a fire pit, a picnic table, everything they would need for a couple of days and nights of rest and relaxation.

The lake was beautiful, the azure water stretching out to the distant shore. A wide, sandy beach would make it easy to wade into the cool, inviting water. The air was still, the scent of pine filled the air, and the weather was absolutely perfect. Even Cutie was taken in by the serenity of this pristine spot. She was suddenly glad she'd agreed to come along!

"Let's set up camp," suggested Gretchen.

"No way, Beauty," argued Hottie. "Let's go hiking, or swimming, or something. I did all the driving while you three got to enjoy the ride! I wanna play!"

Gretchen's logical idea was voted down in a hurry by the others, so going against her nature, she smiled and agreed to play first, work later.

"Can we go wading in the lake?" asked Sweetie.

"You willing to go skinny dipping?" asked Hottie.

"Sis, we don't need to go skinny dipping," argued Cutie. "We all brought bikinis, didn't we?"

"Why not?" argued Kristy. "Nobody's around for miles! This is private property. If there's a safer spot to go skinny dipping, I don't know where it is!" Hottie already had her top off, and was pulling down her cutoffs.

"I'm game if you are, Cutie," said Gretchen.