LMC Ch. 02: The Camping Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily looked around nervously. "I don't know..."

"Come on, Sweetie," said Gretchen. "We all saw you naked last night! For that matter, everybody saw you naked last night!" Emily blushed a bright red again.

"That's true, Sweetie," said Cutie. "I guess I'm in, too, since my Beauty is."

So Emily smiled, nodded her head, and began to remove her top. Kristy was already naked, Gretchen not far behind. Bobbie Kaye and Emily soon joined them, and within a few minutes, they were all splashing around in the cool, clear blue waters of the lake.

***

Joe was having the time of his life! He'd really never been happier! He had a great job, working for a great boss. Emily Talbot always treated him so well, never did anything to tease him or embarrass him. She even called him "Mr. Ridley" sometimes. Nobody else ever called him that. Being her personal assistant was like a dream for Joe. As a bonus, whenever she took a vacation, he had the same time off, with pay, in addition to his own vacation time.

He'd rented a small motorboat at six o'clock that morning, from a store in a town at the south end of the lake. He'd been following the western shoreline, trying to find a good place to go ashore. He had his camera with him, as usual, and was looking to photograph some examples of American wildlife. This was Joe's great hobby. Born and raised in Westmoreland County in the north of England, he'd visited the States several times now, whenever business brought Emily here. But this was his first real vacation here.

Joe had tied his little boat securely to a tree, and he'd been wandering through the woods, looking for interesting birds and animals to add to his photographic collection. He'd taken a couple of good shots of the little animal with the mask. A raccoon, he was certain it was called, from the books he'd read. He'd photographed a deer, several squirrels, and a variety of birds, as well.

He was now carefully pursuing another cute little creature he didn't recognize. Black, with a white stripe down its back, the creature had a fluffy tail and small, catlike ears. The animal seemed quite shy, and it was leading Joe farther along the shore, farther from his boat. He wasn't worried, though. Joe had a great sense of direction, and he knew he could follow the shoreline back to his boat anytime he was ready. But he really wanted a good shot of this interesting little animal.

***

The girls donned the same clothes they were wearing earlier, after lying naked in the sunshine to dry off. Sweetie was making sandwiches for everybody, while Gretchen and Kristy were arguing about what to do next.

"We can set up camp later," argued Hottie. "What will that be? Unrolling the sleeping bags, and zipping them together for you and Cutie, Sweetie and me! What, ten minutes?"

"I'd just feel better knowing we'd done what we had to do to be ready for tonight," reasoned Beauty.

"It's what, two o'clock?" said Kristy. "Let's go for a hike. The minute we get back, we can unroll the sleeping bags, and see about building a fire so we can cook up some steaks and potatoes!"

"You know what, Beauty?" said Bobbie Kaye. "I'd just as soon leave the sleeping bags in the car for now, anyway. If we put them out now, they'll be full of bugs and things before we're ready to sleep."

"You afraid of bugs, Cutie?" giggled Gretchen, although it really didn't surprise her. Now the consummate professional hotel manager, and very ladylike, Beauty had in fact grown up as something of a tomboy. Cutie hadn't known that little fact when she'd invited her Beauty camping to begin with, and had been surprised to learn that Gretchen was actually an accomplished outdoorswoman.

So Beauty gave in again, and the four girls started out along the lakeshore, enjoying the clean air and pristine beauty of this wonderful place. They'd gone about a mile or so, when they heard a commotion coming from a little deeper in the woods.

"Do they have bears around here?" asked Cutie, still a bit uncomfortable being this far from civilization.

"I'm sure they do," Beauty answered absently. She knew it was unlikely that bears would be brave enough, or hungry enough, to disturb a group of humans, though. Bears mostly ate berries, and the occasionally fish, if they could catch one. But the California black bear was little threat to human beings.

"I'd be more worried about the mountain lions, anyway," said Kristy, teasing her big sister.

Bobbie Kaye's eyes opened wide at that remark. "Mountain lions?"

It was at that moment a small black creature with a white stripe down its back burst through the trees. It was apparently running from something, but came to a stop when it saw the four intruders.

"Oh, how cute!" said Emily. She'd never seen an animal like this one in her native Australia. Of course, she'd never seen a kangaroo, either, except at the zoo.

"Hold still, everybody," warned Gretchen. "Just back away slowly. Don't make any sudden moves."

Unfortunately, it was just at that instant that Bobbie Kaye spied the creature. "Skunk!" she screamed at the top of her lungs. She was about to turn and run away, but the skunk turned away even quicker. And as it sprinted away, as well as a skunk could sprint, it sprayed all four of the girls, head to toe, with its special perfume.

"Oh God!" shrieked Emily. "What is that?"

"That, Sweetie," explained Gretchen, as soaked as the rest of them, "was a skunk."

The stench was overpowering. Hottie and Beauty were familiar with the odor, but never on so personal a level. For such a small creature, it had sprayed enough of its stench on the girls to soak them, and their clothes, through and through.

"What are we going to do?" asked Cutie. She'd never actually smelled a skunk before, and thought she was going to be sick.

"Let's get back to camp," said Beauty. "We can wash ourselves clean in the lake. But our clothes are ruined. There's no way we'll ever get the smell out."

"Beauty's right," said Kristy. "We're going to have to burn everything we're wearing."

"Burn it?" questioned Emily. "I just paid ninety-five dollars for this top!"

"Sorry, Sweetie," said Gretchen. "It's ruined. No way you can ever get rid of the stench, once you've been tagged by a skunk.

The girls hurried back to their campsite, and while the rest stripped everything off, Gretchen began building a fire. It didn't take long before she had a good blaze going, and she joined the others in peeling everything off, and tossing it in the flames.

"I loved that top," lamented Sweetie, as she watched her new Lacoste top being consumed by the flames.

"Okay, down to the lake," said Beauty. "We all have some very serious scrubbing to do." She grabbed several bars of soap from her utility box, and the four naked girls walked glumly down to the lake.

***

Joe couldn't believe his eyes! For a moment, he feared he was hallucinating. But no, that was his wonderful boss Emily, right before his eyes, not a hundred feet away. And she was naked as she could be, washing up in the lake. He adored his boss, as she always treated him with complete respect and absolute kindness. And he'd seen her naked once before, at that disastrous lingerie show in L.A. last year. He felt guilty now, but he couldn't tear his eyes away from her lovely face, and more noticeably, the sexy curves of her body!

Only then did he notice that Emily was not alone. There were three other girls in the lake with her. Three other naked girls! Recognition came slowly at first, followed by disbelief. It was those three wretched American girls! The ones who had caused him so much trouble back in England! The same ones who had tied him naked to that flagpole! By his danglies! And had tied him last year at the lingerie show! He didn't even want to think about how they'd tied him that time!

Joe didn't know what to think. He was much too embarrassed to show himself. Embarrassed for his kindly boss, certainly. But embarrassed for himself, too. He always got so nervous around naked women. And whenever he was around these girls, they always seemed to end up naked. He just knew they did it on purpose, too, just to tease him!

He'd known Bobbie Kaye the longest. Cutie, they called her, with her slender figure, long blond hair, and small breasts sitting way up high on her chest. Then there was Gretchen, Beauty, with the perfectly proportioned body, stunningly beautiful face, and dark brown hair. And Kristy, Cutie's gorgeous sister, with the jet black hair, and the large breasts that she loved to play with whenever he was around. They called her Hottie, for obvious reasons.

Joe couldn't tear his eyes away from the four naked goddesses, and he could feel his body reacting to the sight. He withdrew to a position a little deeper in the woods. He felt guilty spying on them like this. But he simply couldn't help himself!

***

After half an hour of scrubbing themselves and each other, the girls finally decided the stench from the skunk was gone. They walked back up to the car, and Bobbie Kaye opened the back.

"Sis, where did you put the suitcases?" she asked.

"Right there in back," replied Hottie. "Right in plain sight! If they were a snake..."

"I hate that joke!" snapped Cutie. "Especially out here in the middle of nowhere!" She rummaged around the back of the SUV. "I don't see them!"

"Come on, Cutie," said Gretchen. "They've got to be right there!"

Emily wandered over to the picnic table, sat down on the bench, putting her head down between her knees. She suddenly didn't feel well. She knew where the suitcases were. She knew exactly where they were!

"Hottie," called Beauty, "I don't see them either!"

As Kristy joined the other two in their search, Beauty thought she heard Emily mumble something. "What was that, Sweetie?"

Tears were streaking Sweetie's face. She looked up at Gretchen, and said "The bags are in the motel room. I forgot to put them in the car."

Bobbie Kaye glared angrily at Emily. But one look at the honest remorse on Sweetie's face, and Cutie's heart melted. She went over and gave her naked friend a hug.

"I'm so sorry," she sobbed. "I'd been feeling so poorly, but when I stepped out into the sunshine and took some deep breaths of the fresh air, I just felt so much better. I forgot all about my hangover for a moment. And I forgot to put the suitcases in the car."

The girls knew there was no point being mad. Sweetie was already punishing herself, and nothing they could say would help the situation.

Beauty sat down on the wooden bench, right next to the naked, crying girl. "The question is, what do we do now?"

"One of us could drive back to town and buy some clothes," suggested Hottie. They'd passed through that one other small town early that morning.

"It's almost five thirty," said Gretchen quietly. "Two and a half hours back to that town, that would be eight o'clock. I'll bet that sleepy little town closes up by six. And whoever went would have to go naked, anyway."

"So what are we going to do all night?" asked Bobbie Kaye. "You expect us to sleep naked?"

Beauty smiled at that. "That's what I had planned for you and me anyway, Cutie." Cutie's face turned red, but she smiled at the thought.

"Not a problem for me," said Hottie. "Sweetie and I will cuddle up and keep warm!"

Emily was still crying softly. "Why would you ever want to cuddle up with me again? I ruined everything!"

Kristy took her in her arms, holding her tightly, and Sweetie just melted under her loving touch. Beauty and Cutie gave Emily gentle caresses, too.

"You guys are amazing," Sweetie said, and took all three girls into a big hug.

"Too bad Little Joe isn't here," quipped Cutie. "He always did love these Big Bare Hugs!"

"I wouldn't worry too much about Little Joe," said Gretchen. "I'll bet he isn't within a thousand miles of us right now!"

***

Little could Gretchen have imagined, but Joe was not only within a thousand miles, he was within a thousand feet of the naked campers. He'd scarcely been able to tear his eyes away from the four lovely ladies, their treasures so obviously on display to him. He was a man, after all. A very shy man, true, but a man, nevertheless.

Part of him wanted to come to the rescue, to be the hero for these unfortunate maidens in distress. But realistically, he knew that if he came close enough for them to see him, that he'd end up just as naked, with his danglies no doubt tied to the nearest tree. He shuddered at the very thought.

Then an idea struck him. He'd come up with a way to gain the respect of those three wretched American girls, and gain some favor with his boss at the same time! Slowly, quietly, he began to move away from the girls. He made his way down to the shore, and headed back to the spot where he'd tied his boat. When he reached the little vessel, he started the motor and headed back to the town where he'd rented it.

All the stores were closed when he arrived, so he went back to his motel, and made plans for the morning. First thing, he'd find a clothing store. Then he'd buy new outfits for all the girls! He knew it would be really embarrassing to buy four sets of shorts and four tops, let alone four sets of bras and panties. But when he returned the next morning, bearing welcome gifts for the girls, he'd be received as a hero!

***

The girls made the best of things, determined not to let their little trip be a total loss. They went skinny dipping again, not that they had the option of wearing anything this time. But amid the fun, they quickly forgot about their dilemma.

A little later, Kristy brought out the badminton set she'd packed. She and Gretchen strung the net between two trees, and they paired off for a game. Hottie and Sweetie had a clear lead, when Hottie sent the birdie flying over Cutie's head. Bobbie Kaye jumped as high as she could, and girly-girl that she was, it wasn't very high at all. Swinging the racket with all her might, she missed completely. When she landed, her feet gave way, and she wound up flat on her back, legs kicking, the little Hello Kitty tattoo adorning her most private place waving happily to everybody!

The air had begun cooling off rather rapidly by then, and the girls gathered around the campfire. It wouldn't be dark for another hour, but the sun was hiding behind the pine trees, and the lack of clothing didn't help. Hottie soon had four steaks heating on the improvised grill, and four potatoes, wrapped in aluminum foil, were baking in the coals.

Sweetie popped the tops on several cans of beer, well chilled in the melting ice of the cooler. Aside from the suitcase debacle, everything else was actually going quite well. Beauty was thinking about some of her favorite ghost stories from the camping trips of her youth, while Cutie was trying to remember the words to "On Top of Old Smokey."

After the steaks and potatoes were gone, while Hottie was teaching Sweetie how to toast marshmallows, Beauty and Cutie unrolled their sleeping bags and zipped them together to form one large bag, perfect for two to share. The girls all sang songs and drank beer, Gretchen frightened them all with ghost stories, and as long as they stayed close to the fire, even their nakedness didn't prevent a good time from being had by everyone.

A few hours later, as Cutie cuddled up tightly against her Beauty, she just had to smile. Except for having to spend the whole time naked, she was having a surprisingly wonderful time with her friends. Of course, sleeping so close to her Beauty always made her happy, anyway. After making love, they were whispering quietly to each other.

"This really wasn't so bad," Bobbie Kaye reluctantly admitted, giving Gretchen another lingering kiss on the lips. "I guess, as long as I'm with you, I'd be happy anywhere!"

Beauty caressed the small of Cutie's naked back, and whispered, "I'm sorry about the suitcases, Cutie. Sweetie's new at this, and she was pretty hungover. I should have made sure the bags were in the car."

Low moans of ecstasy began to emit once more from the other doubled-up sleeping bag, and the pair realized that Hottie and Sweetie were going at it again. "Let 'em have their fun, Beauty," smiled Cutie. "Let's just keep our fingers in our ears, and go to sleep."

***

Joe found the spot he'd tied his boat to yesterday, so he knew the girls were camped just a short distance up the shore. He motored on just a bit farther, and soon found the little beach where the girls had been washing up the day before. Then he saw the girls up at the campsite.

It appeared they'd been preparing their breakfast, although the approach of his rented motorboat alerted them to his presence. Bobbie Kaye and Joe's boss Emily were desperately trying to seek some kind of cover, Gretchen stood by the fire, hands on hips, watching him suspiciously, while Kristy ran towards the water, towards their visitor, waving both arms above her head. Of course, all four girls were still as naked as a red-nosed shrike.

Hottie stopped short when she saw who the visitor was. "Little Joe? What on earth are you doing here?"

Joe cut the motor, climbed out, and dragged the little vessel partway onto the beach. He still bristled at that nickname, "Little Joe." He just knew it was aimed at his manhood, and he wasn't little. He wasn't particularly big, either. He thought he was just right. And those girls had seen him naked often enough to realize that! But he was here to be a hero, so he just ignored the nickname.

"I have presents for all of you," he announced loudly, holding up two bags.

Kristy reached for one of the bags and looked inside. "Clothes!" she exclaimed. "Little Joe brought us some clothes!"

Beauty was there in an instant, eagerly reaching for the other bag. When Cutie saw what the other girls had, she came running down to the beach too, suddenly oblivious to her own nakedness. It didn't matter anyway. She had nothing that Little Joe hadn't seen before. On numerous occasions.

And as excited as the girls were to have some clothes, none of them stopped to wonder how Little Joe happened to know exactly what they needed.

Very shyly, Emily came down too, one arm trying to cover her generous bosom, the other hiding the tuft of blond hair just above her kitty-cat.

Beauty was the first one to give Joe a big hug and a kiss. Hottie hugged him then, and Joe's red-faced boss was the next one to embrace him tightly. She was embarrassed to be seen this way by her personal assistant, but it wasn't the first time he'd seen her naked.

"Hello, Mr. Ridley," She said shyly. Joe always appreciated that she showed him such respect. Nobody else ever called him "Mr. Ridley." Certainly not those three girls. Just his beloved boss!

Even Cutie, who had known Little Joe longer than any of them, and had probably suffered the greatest embarrassment because of him, threw her arms around him and gave him a big kiss on the lips.

Joe was in heaven! It wasn't just that he was being hugged and kissed by such an assortment of beautiful, naked girls. But they were indeed treating him like a hero! Over all the years, the only one who had consistently treated Joe well was his boss. But all the girls were being nice to him now, and he was loving it!

The girls decided to stay for one more night, as originally planned. Joe was invited to join them, of course, and to spend the entire day with them! After they got dressed, they continued with their preparations for breakfast, then they went for a walk along the lakeshore. After the sandwiches Sweetie made them for lunch, they decided to go for another swim in the lake.

They knew they'd have to go skinny dipping again, so they told Joe that as long as he stripped too, that he could join them! Joe inflated the beach ball Cutie had brought along, using it to cover himself as they all headed down to the lake. In the water, they bounced the ball between them, and they swam, and they splashed, and they all had a wonderful time.