Late Night Truth or Dare Ch. 04

Story Info
Bobby helps the girls improve their oral skills.
13.4k words
4.69
49k
73

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 11/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scbolder
scbolder
748 Followers

Author's Note: At its heart, this is a college harem series, but as it contains incest, it must be categorized accordingly.

This is the fourth chapter in the Late Night Truth or Dare Series, and a direct continuation of Late Night Truth or Dare Ch 3 - The Morning After. I do not recommend reading this as a stand-alone story as it will be missing much of the context and character development from the prior installments.

This version has been revised from the original to correct mistakes and reformat for better reading online. Additionally, the title has been changed to eliminate confusion about the order of the stories.

--------------------

Late Night Truth or Dare - Deep Throat Training

--------------------

"Are you wanting to get pregnant?" Bobby spoke to his sister Sarah as she snuggled against his bare chest with one leg draped over his midsection.

He could feel her pubic hair pressed against his hip. It was a turn-on, but he couldn't escape that, between siblings, these acts were unmentionable.

He struggled to process what they'd done over the last twenty-four hours. Even after the complete satisfaction that Sarah had provided him, he was still physically aroused and could feel she was as well.

Physically he was fulfilled, but mentally he was in chaos. He couldn't foresee a path onward, seeing only impediments pledging to derail their recently consummated relationship.

Recently awoken from a post-coital nap, the siblings were in the middle of the conversation that should've occurred before they slept together in the first place.

Not that Bobby had known it was his sister when she climbed on top of him the previous night. Not that Sarah had thought her fantasy would come true. Not that any of this would have happened if they'd conversed about it first.

"I'm way past ovulation. There's no way I can get pregnant right now," Sarah responded as she slid her fingers through her brother's sparse chest hair. "Plus, I didn't want a condom to ruin the fun."

"Are you sure? Because it's one thing if Dee gets pregnant, but you're my sister. We shouldn't even be fucking, much less risking pregnancy. How would we explain any of this to Mom and Dad? Or a doctor?"

"Relax, they'll never find out. We'll just fool around when they're at work. It's not that big of a deal."

"Sarah, you're my sister. This is a big deal. No one can find out. You and your friends need to understand that. If you get pregnant, we are fucked."

"All right! I'll go on birth control, but you need to chill out and enjoy this while it lasts. I want to make the most of our time together."

Sarah shifted her body as she kissed her way up her brother's chest, nipping at his neck before he turned his mouth to meet hers. Their lips interlocked as he pulled her on top of him. His cock squeezed between their stomachs, and Sarah started to grind against him.

Then the front door slammed.

"Anyone home?" their dad yelled into the seemingly empty house.

Shit! The siblings whispered to each other as they scrambled out of bed.

They were both naked, and Sarah's clothes were nowhere to be found. She'd been wearing only a t-shirt, which had been discarded in the living room several hours prior. At least no panties were lying around.

Sarah ran to the door, peaking out to confirm her parents were still downstairs before she tiptoed down the hallway to her bedroom.

The sibling's conversation would have to wait.

"Hey, Dad. I'll be right down. I was just about to jump in the shower," Sarah yelled over her shoulder before ducking into her room.

"Me too," Bobby yelled, not knowing what else to say.

Both siblings were acutely aware they smelled of sex and hoped the rest of the house had aired out. Even their out-of-touch conservative parents would be able to recognize such a scent, and neither wanted to answer the questions that would follow. Even if their parents wouldn't suspect they'd slept together.

For Sarah, it would be bad enough to have her parents think she'd lost her virginity. They were expecting her to wait until marriage, even if everyone involved knew it was uncommon these days.

Bobby didn't want his parents to think he'd brought back some skank from the bars. For him, they looked the other way about premarital sex, as boys would be boys. For it to happen under their roof, especially when Sarah was home, would be too far, even for their only son.

"I'm glad to see you two getting along," Bobby's mother said as he appeared in the kitchen freshly showered. "Is the pool a good temperature?"

"The pool?" Bobby was confused. "Oh right," Bobby continued, realizing his mom thought he and his sister had been swimming.

The mess Sarah's friends had left added to that appearance.

"The temp is perfect."

"How's Aunt Maggie and . . . what's her baby's name?" Sarah asked as she joined the rest of her family in the kitchen.

*****

Bobby was awakened by the garage door. His room was above the garage, and while its location gave him more privacy, it came with some disadvantages.

Compared to the other bedrooms, it was colder during winter and hotter in the summer. Most annoying, however, was waking every time his parents left for work, usually around seven in the morning.

He'd hated it in high school, but now that he was forced home before his senior year in college, it was even more irksome. It constantly reminded him of the freedom he was missing back in college.

By the time Sarah made her way to the kitchen, searching for a quick and easy breakfast, Bobby had already run over the words in his head at least fifty times.

He knew they had to talk about what happened between them, and he'd decided he needed to put an end to it. He just didn't want to.

He enjoyed fucking his sister more than he could've imagined. Well, that was easy as he'd never envisioned having sex with her until she climbed on top of him two nights prior.

Her friends had been running a train on him, or whatever it's called when girls fuck a guy one after another, and she'd been the caboose. The last to fuck him and the collector of his cum.

He was able to forgive himself for that indiscretion. It hadn't been his fault even if he had decided to cum inside Sarah after he discovered it was her he was screwing. It was forgivable as he'd been too worked up, drunk, and weak to resist the urge. He knew he should've pulled out, but he couldn't take it back now.

The actions of the next day were pure recklessness and completely indefensible. Sure, he'd been horny. What warm-blooded man wouldn't when surrounded by five attractive and very naked eighteen-year-olds?

But he could've fucked any of those girls. Hell, probably all of them. Still, he chose his sister to take to bed at the end of it all. He knew it was wrong when he did, but something about his sister mesmerized him. The look in her eyes made it impossible for him to say no.

"Hey bro," Sarah said from behind Bobby.

Turning, he found his skinny sister standing naked as the day she was born.

"You need to put some clothes on," Bobby stumbled out a response. "We really need to talk."

"I don't like that idea," Sarah teased, her hips swaying persuasively as she approached Bobby. She placed a hand on his chest as she drew closer. "I think you're overdressed."

Sarah lowered her hand to Bobby's belt, starting to unbuckle it.

"No," Bobby asserted, pushing Sarah away, both hands on her shoulders as he held her at arm's length. "We shouldn't be doing this. It is immoral."

"You didn't seem to think so when you came inside me yesterday. Or the night before," Sarah glared.

"That's not the point. We can't keep doing this. Someone's going to find out," Bobby started to raise his voice. "You need to get dressed, and then we need to get you the morning after pill. We can't risk you getting pregnant. No matter what you say about your cycle. I don't trust it."

"Fine. Chill out. It's not like we were going to run off and raise a family together," Sarah said with anger as she turned, returning to her room.

Bobby sighed with relief as he watched his sister walk away. She was finally coming to see things his way. He hadn't felt guilt in the heat of the moment, but after his parents almost caught them, he'd had a change of heart. He knew their relationship was wrong and had to end, even if those thoughts evaporated when Sarah was in his arms.

As she receded to her room, Bobby could make out a hint of her labia between her legs. This brought back memories of how she tasted and how tight she felt around his cock. His member stirred as she disappeared around the corner. He knew they couldn't have sex again, but that didn't mean he didn't want to.

Sarah returned wearing a short skirt and a tight crop top. Her long and toned legs grabbed Bobby's attention first. Then her bare torso and cute belly button amid her mildly defined abs, then finally her erect nipples, which protruded through the thin fabric of her top.

Bobby thought she looked sexier than when she'd been naked. He contemplated telling her to change, to avoid further temptation, but decided against further confrontation.

"Let's go," Sarah demanded, "there's no use letting this non-existent love child bake any longer."

*****

Bobby's phone chimed, displaying a text from Candice.

Candice: Hey, what are you doing this afternoon?

Bobby: Nothing. Why?

Candice: Meet me at Bella's.

Bobby: I don't know if that's a good idea. Sarah's still pissed at me. I don't want to make it worse.

Candice: Don't worry. She said we could still mess around. Plus, you promised to help us improve our BJ skills. And you still owe me.

Bobby: If you insist ;)

Candice: 2:00 p.m.

Bobby wasn't sure what he'd gotten himself into as he approached the front door.

He found Bella and Candace sexy, but his mind was still on his sister. One second, he wanted to beg her to come back to him, and the next, he was convinced he'd done the right thing by breaking it off.

He'd be all in for running off together, but he didn't want to leave his parents behind. They were a pain in his ass, but he still loved them, at least his mom.

As he reached out to knock on Bella's door, he noticed a note:

Come on in. We are upstairs.

Leave your clothes in the living room.

As Bobby stripped in Bella's living room, he could hear the girls upstairs. It was clear they'd started without him. Moans of pleasure were mixed with muffled voices, seemingly instructing the other what to do.

He wasn't sure his presence was needed.

The girls were enjoying themselves without any assistance from him. He wondered if he should bail and find something else to do. Maybe he could get his sister to talk to him.

"Are you coming up? Bella's mouth feels amazing on my clit. Just think of what she can do to your cock?" Candice yelled. "And my dildo's no match for that dick."

That was all it took to persuade Bobby to stay. He was powerless against the wills of these teenage girls. It wasn't like he was sex-starved in college, but he'd never had four girls willing to fuck him, especially with the shared knowledge he was screwing the others. Five if he counted his sister.

"Coming," Bobby yelled back.

Bella was flat on her back while Candice rode her face, grinding her cunt against her friend's mouth. Candice was facing the door and smiled as Bobby paused to take in the scene. She reached her hands up and played with her small tits, pinching her nipple in one hand as the other ran over her dark skin.

"Are you just going to watch?" Candice asked. "Because Bella needs her cunt serviced."

Bobby climbed on the bed and slid between the Latina's legs. She spread them wide, her knees pulled back, as he lowered his mouth towards her glistening lips.

She could feel the heat of his breath as he paused to admire her womanhood. He slipped his hands under her ass, gripping her cheeks, and pulled himself down to her clit.

Bella moaned, her mouth breaking from her friend's pussy, as Bobby sucked on her clit.

It felt amazing, but the girls hadn't invited Bobby to eat their pussies. They could do that themselves.

Bobby slid his hands from her ass, one moving up to grip her breasts. They were bigger than Candice's but nowhere near Ashley or Dee's, the perfect size for Bobby's hand, with the soft flesh filling his grip as he massaged each.

His other hand shifted so he could slide two fingers into her, slowly finger fucking her, making sure he was hitting the right spots as he continued to lick and suck her clit.

"Oh fuck. You're so good," Bella moaned.

"Keep licking bitch," Candice half-joked as she encouraged her friend to remain focused on her.

The trio continued in relative silence as the girls grew closer to orgasm.

Candice was the first to reach her target, pinching her own nipples as she slowly ground against her friend's face, her body shaking as her climax flowed through her.

"Yes, yes, yes. I'm cumming. Bella, don't stop," Candice cried out.

The orgasm wasn't long or particularly powerful, but everyone knew this was just the beginning of today's fun. There would be plenty of enjoyment to follow.

Candice calmed in time for Bobby to push Bella over the edge.

"Oh my god, right there, keep going, keep going, yes, yes, yes!" Bella screamed, her words morphing into an elongated yell.

She was loud enough that Bobby wondered if the neighbors worked from home. If so, he hoped they enjoyed the ambient sounds of lovemaking.

Her body convulsed as she came. Bent at the waist, she pulled Bobby's head against her, making sure he didn't ease up too soon. She was determined to make the most of her orgasm, even though she knew they were not done for the day.

"Fuck, that was amazing, but we didn't invite you over for your mouth," Candice said as she slid down her friend's body, stopping when she was face to face with Bella and her body held above her friend.

Her back arched with her ass presented to Bobby.

Bobby sat on his knees behind both girls, their pussies offered and waiting for him to choose which to fuck first.

They were both dripping wet and eager to take him. As he'd just eaten out Bella, he lined his cock up with Candice's slit, teasing her with his tip before driving inside.

Candice let out a soft moan as she was penetrated, but she was quickly silenced as Bella pulled her head down to kiss her.

Their tongues intertwined as their hands began to explore each other's bodies, pinching nipples, grabbing ass cheeks, and finally caressing clits.

Bobby let them play as he fucked Candice from the rear, grabbing her hips to keep her steady.

He didn't want to go too hard or too fast, as he knew he wouldn't last long. He was conserving his efforts for when Candace got closer to orgasm, knowing a few well-timed thrusts would put her over the edge.

Too much effort now would only leave Candice unsatisfied with a cunt full of his cum. Although she would not mind the load, especially with Bella there to lick her clean.

Candice was tight and felt great around his cock, but he couldn't keep his mind from wandering to his sister. Sarah's body was so similar to Candice's that it was impossible not to imagine fucking his sister while he was inside her friend.

The only thing keeping him from completely losing track of who he was with was the drastic difference in their skin color.

"Oh god, fuck me harder, Bobby. Harder!" Candice commanded.

Bobby obeyed, pulling her hips back against him with each thrust forward, plunging as far as he could penetrate. His balls smacked against Bella's fingers as she stroked Candice's clit.

He readied himself for her climax, not wanting to cum as well. As Candice tightened around his cock he made a few final strong stabs, planting his cock inside her as she let out a scream rivaling Bella's.

It was a short but intense climax, leaving Candace limp as she collapsed on top of her friend. Bella slowly stroked her hair as Bobby pulled his erect and glistening shaft from her.

He took little time to line himself up with Bella's gash, pushing inside as his stomach pressed against Candice's ass. He enjoyed being inside one girl and having the other immediately ready to take his cock as well.

If he'd been thinking clearly, he would've elongated the action by switching back and forth between the two girls. He would certainly do so the next time he was in this position. Assuming he was ever this lucky again.

It was awkward fucking Bella as Candice recovered. Candice's listless body was more in the way than anything but it was not long before she regained her composure and started to make out with her friend again, letting her hands wander, squeezing breasts, and fondling Bella's clit.

Candice shifted to allow Bobby to fuck Bella hard and fast. He answered by grabbing Bella's hips and giving her all he had. Bella's ass jiggled with each impact, as did her breasts.

The girls continued to kiss, but it was difficult to maintain contact as Bobby boosted his effort. Over and over, he thrust into Bella, her body responding with growing pleasure, moving her towards her next orgasm.

"Lick my clit," Bella instructed as she pushed Candice's head lower.

Candice did as she was told, scooting her body so she could slide her head against Bella's stomach, tilting it to the side as she reached her tongue out for the engorged clit.

It was a precarious position as Bobby's pelvic bone crashed against Bella only an inch from Candice's nose but Candice held firm as her confidence in Bobby's control grew.

She started to wish he was fucking her face and not her friend's cunt, but it would remain only a dream as she didn't have to ability to take him that deep. Not like Ashley could.

"Lick harder," Bella panted as she grabbed Candice's hair, pushing her head against her gut. "Make me cum."

Both Bobby and Candice upped their game, not that there was much to improve on, but their marginal increase was enough. Bella arched her back, and her fingers dug into the bedsheets as she came.

Bobby could feel her tighten around him, thrusting as hard and deep as he could. She was writhing beneath him, making any semblance of rhythm almost impossible. His balls tightened as the contractions of her orgasm pushed him to the brink.

Candice grabbed onto her friend, keeping her cheek pressed tight against her abs, licking as best she could. She could feel Bella's muscles contract and tremble as her hips bucked in sexual rapture.

She'd never seen her friend cum like this, but she'd never seen her get fucked while she licked her clit either.

Candice knew there was so much more to experience sexually, and the two weeks remaining in the summer were not enough time to try it all.

"I'm cumming. Oh god, I'm cumming," Bobby announced as his thrusts grew sharper.

"Fill my cunt with your seed. I want to feel you cum inside me," Bella begged.

As with most of his recent orgasms, Bobby had mixed feelings. He knew it was a dangerous game to keep playing, but the instant payoff always seemed worth the long-term risk at the moment.

This had been one of the toughest calls, as Candice's face was right there. He thought about pulling out and shooting all over her. Maybe she would've even finished him off in her mouth. It was a tantalizing thought, but that's not what his instincts guided him towards.

He came inside Bella, her pussy milking every last drop of semen from him as he hunched forward. He was exhausted, having given all he had.

As he sat back, pulling his cum coated cock from her, Candice took him between her lips, her tongue circling his head, licking it clean before she moved as far down his shaft as she could. When she'd reached her gag point, she pulled him out and continued to lick the base of his member, not stopping until he was spotless.

scbolder
scbolder
748 Followers