Late Night Truth or Dare Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take it easy on the tip," Bobby urged, "oh, that feels so good."

When Candice was done, she smiled and winked at Bobby before she spun around to lap up the stream leaking from Bella's cunt.

When Bobby started to cum inside her friend, Candice was upset. She'd wanted his spunk for herself, having made him promise to give it to her after their first encounter.

She wanted to know what it felt like to have a man cum inside her, but now she was ecstatic that she got the chance to clean him and Bella after the intense session.

She savored every last drop while cleaning Bella as thoroughly as she had Bobby. Leaving no fold un-licked and taking time to gently massage her friend's clit with her tongue after completing her task.

Satisfied with the job done and knowing there was more to come, Candice crawled up her friend's body.

Nestled against each other and leaning back on the ample pile of pillows, they stared at Bobby, who continued to sit on his knees.

He'd been watching intently, unable to believe what was happening, much less what had happened over the previous weeks. Any one of these encounters would be enough to fulfill a man's fantasies for a lifetime. Yet somehow, they kept happening to him, with no sign of stopping until he returned to college.

Who would have thought going home would've created such extraordinary opportunities?

"So, what's going on with you and Sarah?" Candice asked, snapping Bobby out of his trance.

"Nothing right now. I can't wrap my head around it all," Bobby glanced around the room. "I want to be with her, but I'm scared of what would happen if we're caught. Especially to her."

"We all know, and we understand," Bella reassured.

"I doubt many other people would. We'd be ostracized, at least from our family, if not from society at large," Bobby tried to explain his fear.

"Then don't get caught," Candice joked. "All you have to do is avoid your parents. No one else will suspect anything."

"My parents came home while we were still in bed together the other day. I guess that shook me up."

"It's only for a few more weeks, then we're all off to college," Bella said, a hint of sorrow in her voice.

"That's the thing," Bobby paused. "I'm not sure I want it to end when we all leave. Although, I'm not sure I want it to happen again either."

"It sounds like you need to make up your mind," Bella said. "Is your sister worth the risk? It's not like you are risk-averse. How many of us have you cum inside?"

"Speaking of which," Candice interjected, "you still owe me a load. I keep getting left out."

"I know. I know, but both of you have to promise to take the morning-after pill. I can't have four kids crawling around next year," Bobby bargained. "Also, didn't you two invite me here to help with your blow jobs?"

"That we did," Bella said, lowering her mouth to his deflated dick.

"If you decide you don't want to sleep with Sarah anymore, then you are welcome in my bed any time," Candice offered. "Hell, you're welcome anyway. Just talk to your sister. I'm sure you can work it out. Although, you should probably make up your mind first. It won't help her if you are still conflicted."

"I know," Bobby muttered. "She doesn't want to talk right now anyway."

"You need to get her attention. Show her that you haven't abandoned her," Candice offered.

"I will," Bobby replied. "Oh god, that feels great. Suck a little harder. Stroke the shaft."

The conversation was over. Bella had Bobby's dick in her mouth, sucking on the head, as Candice lowered herself to join in the fun, sucking one of his testicles into her mouth, just as she'd seen Dee do.

The fun was just beginning with these two gorgeous girls, but Bobby couldn't help but think of his sister. He needed to find a way to apologize to her.

Right after he finished helping out these two.

*****

"We really need to talk," Bobby pleaded. "I don't want to spend the rest of break arguing with you."

"Just leave me alone. Go fuck one of my friends again or something," Sarah yelled in response. "You know Dee didn't take Plan B after you came inside her? I doubt Bella did either."

Shit. Bobby would need to talk to Bella and Dee. The last thing Bobby needed was a pregnant eighteen-year-old needing his support during his senior year of college, much less two.

It wouldn't be as bad as inseminating his sister, and at least she'd gone on the pill, although there was no point now they'd stopped sleeping together.

He had an internship coming up. It was unpaid but would lead to a high-paying job after graduation if he nailed it. He couldn't afford to fuck that up by having to get a shitty job to support a pregnant freshman.

It'd been too long for the morning-after pill to be effective, but there were other options if it came to that. He needed to talk to Dee and Bella, but there was only so much he could do at this point.

"Look, I'm sorry if I led you on. I got caught up in the excitement and didn't realize how bad an idea it was until mom and dad came home with us in bed," Bobby pleaded, hoping his sister would talk to him.

It had been almost two weeks since he'd broken things off with her, and he was now starting to regret it. Every day Bobby went without touching her, he craved her body more.

He still knew it was a bad idea to have unprotected sex or any kind of sex for that matter. He was still conflicted. The risks were too high, but the longer he went without his sister speaking to him, the more he regretted how he'd handled it.

There had to be some middle ground where they enjoyed each other's company but didn't risk sullying their reputations.

"I get it. You don't like me like that. I know I'm a freak. You don't need to rub it in my face over and over. Just leave me alone," Sarah continued to yell.

"I don't think you're a freak. If you were any other girl, you'd be perfect for me. I'd be begging you to be with me. It's just—"

"I'm your sister. I get it. I don't need you to explain how fucked up it is to think we could've been happy together. Clearly, I was wrong. I didn't even want to date you. I just wanted to fuck you before you went back to college. Sorry for trying to make our lives a little happier for a few weeks."

Sarah slammed her bedroom door in her brother's face.

Bobby stood in stunned silence. He still loved his sister, and he still found her attractive. He desired to be with her so bad it hurt. He just knew that he shouldn't, that he couldn't. Worst, he didn't know how to explain any of this to Sarah without making it worse.

Every time he tried to talk to her, it ended in an argument, leaving her wanting less and less to do with him.

He wanted to say how he stayed up at night thinking about her, dreaming of ways they could be together. He fantasized about running off with her to live on a tropical island. They could pretend they were a married couple. No one would be the wiser.

In another fantasy, they lived as a polyamorous family with her four friends, raising their children as a group. No one needed to know the truth. He wanted to explain all this and more, but she wouldn't give him a chance. If only she'd give him a chance.

*****

Bobby: Can I ask you a favor? I really fucked up with Sarah.

Candice: Yeah, you did. What do you need?

Bobby: I wanted to buy Sarah some lingerie. I know she doesn't have any.

Candice: That's a strange gift for someone you don't want to sleep with.

Bobby: It's not that I don't want to. I'm just afraid we'll get caught. I'm starting to think I made a mistake breaking it off with her.

Candice: Do you want her back?

Bobby: More than I can explain. I just don't want to ruin her reputation.

Candice: Then tell her that. I would suggest you let her worry about her own reputation. It's not your job to make choices for her.

Bobby: I hear you. I've tried to talk to her, but she won't listen. Hence the lingerie. I know you're about the same size as her.

Candice: I get it. I'd never sleep with my brother, but you two seem perfect together. I don't know if it is the best gift to say you're sorry, but it is good at saying I want to fuck you. Plus, I'd love to model for you, and you still owe me.

Bobby: Fair enough. Should I order them online, or should we go to a store?

Candice: Online. It'll be more fun if we're someplace private when I try them on ;)

Bobby immediately started looking for lingerie online. He wasn't sure how it would go over with his sister, but he wanted to give her a gift that caught her attention. He'd have to pair it with a letter explaining things, but he'd figure that out later.

He wondered if maybe he just wanted an excuse to see Candice again. He'd promised to cum inside her after she'd missed out the first two times they'd slept together, but he wasn't sure it was such a good idea.

Like the other girls, she wasn't on the pill, and even if they were careful, it was a massive risk. A risk he'd taken with his sister, Bella, and Dee already. He didn't need to add a fourth girl to that list, although deep down, he knew he would if given the chance.

It seemed no matter what he did, it was the wrong choice. Bobby wanted to be with his sister more than he could explain. He knew she was willing, as she'd been the one to initiate the intimate relationship. The only problem was his desire was outweighed by his guilt and shame.

Sarah's friends had been understanding, but Bobby didn't think anyone else would. There would always be questions and insinuations if they continued any semblance of a relationship.

He knew buying her lingerie was an attempt to get her back on his good side, but he was starting to admit to himself it also had to do with getting her back into his bed.

Maybe they could have a relationship but draw the line at oral sex? That wasn't real incest, was it? He'd been trying to convince himself it was only penetration that was forbidden.

After all, the only biological reason why siblings shouldn't have sex was the potential for genetic mutations. That wasn't an issue if he only came in her mouth. Then again, if they used birth control . . .

The longer he spent without her, the less he cared about any of the arguments for or against. He was empty without her, her absence creating a hole in his core. He finally admitted he'd traversed the tipping point. He knew now that he wanted to be with his sister.

He needed to be with his sister.

If she'd take him back.

*****

Bobby was waiting at the door when the box of lingerie was delivered. He'd been tracking it, making sure he was there when it arrived so no one else would know about it.

The last thing he wanted was for his sister to see it before he gave her the good ones as a present. No, the last thing he wanted was for his parents to find it.

Bobby: I got the order. When and where?

Candice: 1:00 p.m. My house.

Bobby stood nervously holding the box as he waited for Candice to answer her door. He'd seen girls in lingerie, even hooked up with them, but he'd never gone to one's house specifically to have her try it on for him.

Especially when he was shopping for someone else, who happened to be his sister.

The whole idea was overwhelming. He came off as sexually experienced to the girls, but, in reality, he wasn't very practiced compared to some college students.

"Come on in," Candice said, holding the door for Bobby, wearing a short bathrobe.

"I'm glad to see you dressed up for the occasion," Bobby joked.

"It's not like I would've stayed in my clothes for long anyhow."

Bobby followed her up the stairs towards her room. It was cleaner than he'd anticipated and had a large open area leading to a well-organized walk-in closet. It was perfect for presenting a personal fashion show.

"Let's see what you ordered," Candice said as she disappeared into her closet with the box. "I'll be right back."

Candice organized the outfits as Bobby sat on the edge of her bed. She was already jealous of Sarah, wanting to keep much of what she saw. She knew what would look good on her, but this was about what Bobby liked.

After all, if he was giving his sister lingerie, he hoped to see her in it.

"Ready?" Candice asked before she stepped from the closet wearing a lacy black bodysuit.

It clung to her slender frame, and the cutouts on the side accentuated the few curves she had. Her nipples were visible through the revealing lace, as was her short pubic hair. Although the lips of her pussy were covered by a thicker fabric, which she quickly soaked through.

She hadn't realized how much of a turn on this fashion show was going to be.

The hips were cut high, and as Candice gave a little spin, Bobby got a great view of her runner's ass with the fabric disappearing between her cheeks.

"Come here. I want to feel it," Bobby motioned her towards him.

Candice slipped between his legs as he slid his hands up her sides, letting them gently glide over the fabric. His thumbs traced over her nipples before he lowered them to her ass, giving a brief squeeze.

"Let's see the next one," Bobby said, making no comment on the outfit.

Candice returned a few minutes later wearing a simple matching set of a halter top bra and boy shorts. They were red, and again lace, but a much less revealing kind.

While sexy, it was almost something Candice would feel comfortable wearing to the pool. She turned and showed her tight ass to Bobby, stepping away as he reached out to grab it.

"Patience," Candice scolded flirtatiously, knowing he was already lusting after her and happy that she'd get what she wanted before Bobby left.

Stepping back into her closet, Candice pondered which outfit to try on next.

"You know, it's unfair that you're fully clothed while I'm only wearing lingerie."

Bobby didn't need a second hint as he stripped off all his clothing except his boxer briefs.

"That's better," Candice remarked as she reemerged.

She had donned a white babydoll with blue accents around the breasts. The cups were solid, but the fabric that flowed underneath was a see-through mesh, revealing the matching thong Candice wore underneath.

Candice spun, the hem flying outwards as she moved towards Bobby. She stopped a few feet in front of him and started to sway her hips, immediately regretting not putting on music, but she made the best of what she had.

She danced for Bobby, running her hands seductively over her body as she turned away from him. She gave him a view of her ass as she bent forward, reaching for the ground.

Pushing back, she sat on his lap, grinding her thinly covered cunt against his rigid cock. His hands gripped her hips before running up her body and reaching around to cup her small breasts. Candice moaned as she leaned back into his muscular chest, her hips swirling on his lap.

"I've got one more to show you," Candice whispered. "The rest are just duplicates in different colors."

Candice stood, Bobby's hands feigning an attempt to hold her back before disappearing again.

When she reemerged, she wore the most revealing schoolgirl outfit she'd ever seen. The red plaid skirt was too short to cover her crotch, much less her ass.

She'd skipped the white thong, opting to go commando for easier access as she didn't want Bobby getting away without servicing her.

The top was a tiny white collared shirt designed to be tied across the breasts. It barely covered her nipples when fastened, and she thought of what Ashley would look like in it, her massive breasts spilling out in every direction.

The ensemble was topped off with a short necktie. She thought it looked like a little black cock sliding between her tits. Again, this made her imagine Ashley.

"Holy shit," Bobby exclaimed.

Candice simply smiled as she sauntered towards him, her hips swaying as Bobby fixated on her revealed cunt. He could see the moisture glistening on her slit.

He licked his lips in anticipation as she grew closer. Stepping between his legs, Candice placed her hand on his chest and firmly pushed him back onto the bed before climbing on top of him. First straddling his chest and then his face.

Candice lowered herself as she felt Bobby's warm breath on her inner thigh, followed by a kiss and then another as he inched his way closer to her waiting slit.

She was ready and could have stripped his boxers and fucked him on the edge of the bed, but she wanted to take her time with him. She wanted to make sure that she came first, even if the goal was for him to fill her with his seed.

She gasped as his tongue licked the length of her pussy, flicking her clit before he pulled away. She was torn between forcing herself onto his face and letting him work at his own pace.

She opted for the latter but internally reserved the right to press her weight into his face. For now, his tongue was doing an adequate job, although she already wanted more contact with her clit.

"Lick my clit, you sister fucking perv," Candice blurted out.

Bobby was taken aback as Candice was shy and reserved, but he did as she commanded, grabbing her ass with both hands and pulling her groin to his mouth.

He started slowly, flicking with the tip of his tongue, then pressing it flat against her as he moved his neck to circle around her sensitive nub.

Candice grabbed his hair with both hands, her fingers wrapping around his shaggy hair as she drew him into her groin. He sucked her bean into his mouth as she ground against his face.

His nose burrowed into her pubic hair, restricting his breathing as he continued to service her.

"Oh my god, keep going, that's it, make me cum, you bastard," Candice demanded, "finger my asshole."

Bobby slid his fingers deeper into the crevice of her ass crack, her skin was smooth, and it appeared she had shaven this area, even if she'd left her main bush only trimmed.

Bobby had always been curious about ass play, but he'd never had a girl who was into it. Now Candice was riding his face and demanding that he play with her anus. Who was Bobby to refuse?

His middle finger made contact with her sphincter, he could feel the change in skin texture, and it gave way as he pressed against it. There was no lube, so Bobby did not easily slide inside. Instead, he gave short and quick pumps with his finger, slowly working his way in.

He could feel Candice clench down on his finger as she continued to ride his face. He wasn't going to be able to truly finger her, but she was enjoying what he could offer nonetheless.

"Oh yes, that's it, keep going," Candice called out as she ground her clit against Bobby's mouth.

Bobby was getting uncomfortable, but he kept going. His tongue grew tired, and his neck cramped, but he wanted to ensure Candice came as hard as she could.

He made one last push with his finger, burying it up to the first knuckle, as he pulled her tight against his face. He could not breathe as she fell forward, but it did not matter because she was cumming.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Candice cried as her body convulsed on top of Bobby's face.

Candice held herself up with her arms as she bucked on top of Bobby. As her orgasm crescendoed, she collapsed forward, and her face firmly planted in her pillows. Her body continued to twitch as she regained her composure. She eventually went limp and smothered Bobby below her.

He held out as long as he could, not wanting to interrupt her climax, but he needed air. Bobby grabbed her legs and spun to the side. Candice landed on her back with Bobby between her legs, his face near her naval as he gently kissed the soft skin covering her toned abs.

He kissed his way up her torso, taking his time and enjoying every inch of her youthful body. His hands ran over her supple skin, and his intensity grew as he approached her breasts.