Late Night Truth or Dare Ch. 03

Story Info
The fun continues for Bobby, Sarah, and the girls.
9k words
4.7
47.1k
80

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 11/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scbolder
scbolder
747 Followers

Author's Note: At its heart, this is a college harem series, but as it contains incest, it must be categorized accordingly.

This is a direct continuation of both Late Night Truth or Dare - Bobby and Late Night Truth or Dare - Sarah (two views of the same night). I do not recommend reading this as a stand-alone story as it will be missing much of the context and character development from the prior installments. Please read one or both of the Bobby and Sarah companion pieces chapters first.

This version has been revised from the original to correct mistakes and reformat for better reading online. Additionally, the title has been changed to eliminate confusion about the order of the stories.

--------------------

Late Night Truth or Dare - The Morning After

--------------------

Sarah stood with her back to the shower head. The hot water ran down her back and over her ass before falling to the tile. The steam encircled her as she tilted her head back, ran her hands through her hair, and rinsed herself clean of the shampoo and the sins of the previous night.

The early morning sun streamed through the cracked blinds as she stepped from the shower, wrapping herself in her towel, the secure feeling reminding her of her brother's arms. She sighed, remembering how comforting they'd felt, despite being forbidden.

The previous night had been amazing, but shame was creeping in, trying to find a way to ruin what had been perfect in the moment. Incest was frowned upon for a reason, and Sarah assumed Bobby would regret sleeping with her when he woke.

He'd probably have a severe hangover, and Sarah hoped he remembered what had happened, or maybe it was better if he didn't. She was unsure which was best.

Sarah did not regret anything, and the morning only brought clarity, revealing her ongoing desire for sex, especially with her brother. Her first time had opened her mind to pleasurable possibilities, and her brother had been the perfect guide to what a man could provide.

Her only doubt was if it had been too much to allow him to cum inside her.

Not only had she lost her virginity to her brother, but she had shared him with four of her best friends, with two of them having their cherries popped as well.

It had been a wild, alcohol-fueled night. The kind that often results in large-scale regret. She wasn't worried about her friends, as the pile of intertwined and naked bodies in the living room suggested they'd enjoyed every minute. They'd been part of the plan from the start and encouraged her to sneak into her brother's room after they'd all had their turns.

Sarah wondered how she'd convince her brother it wasn't all a mistake. If that was even possible. She hoped it was possible.

Sarah stood naked, staring into her underwear drawer. She wanted to wear something special for when her brother awoke, but being only eighteen, she didn't yet have a collection of lingerie to help tempt him.

She thought about donning a short skirt or maybe a crop top but didn't think either would send the right message. She wasn't trying to seduce Bobby, not in the traditional way, but she wanted to exude sexual confidence to show Bobby last night wasn't a mistake.

She also needed to show enough maturity to ensure him that she could be trusted with the secret of their relationship. So dressing like a desperate schoolgirl was out of the question.

Not that their encounter was a secret. Sarah's four friends knew of their liaison, which complicated the situation. Bobby not only needed to trust her, but he needed to trust her friends as well.

There was so much to discuss and work out, only to have fun for the next four weeks. After that, Sarah was off to her Freshman year of college, and Bobby would be finishing up his Senior year. Their chances of being together dwindled significantly after they left home.

Sarah wanted to make sure she made the best of the weeks they had left together, which meant having as much sex as possible. Assuming she could convince her brother.

She decided on the same outfit she had been wearing the night before, an oversized t-shirt, only this time she forewent panties. She normally wore the shirt with pajama bottoms, or boxer shorts, as the hem rested just below her ass cheeks. This look was not something she could get away with after her parents got home, but she had another twelve hours left to dress immodestly.

Staring in the mirror, she wished she had larger breasts. Her tiny mounds were barely visible beneath the loose fabric, and Ashley and Dee had magnificent tits. Even Bella's were far superior to hers.

Only Candace knew the agony of comparing herself to her well-endowed friends. Despite her self-consciousness, their size hadn't seemed to matter the previous night, as Bobby didn't indicate he was disappointed in what she or Candace had to offer.

The other girls showed signs of waking as Sarah made her way to the kitchen, putting on the coffee and searching the fridge for bacon and eggs.

Most days, she ate a light breakfast but guessed everyone could use some extra calories after the exertion of the previous night.

Ashley was the first to rise, followed by Candice, both still nude as they sat at the counter.

"So, how was last night?" Ashley prompted Sarah.

"Did you take his cum like Dee did?"

Sarah knew there would be questions, but she wasn't sure how much she wanted to reveal. She was suddenly nervous her friends would no longer support her decision to sleep with her brother. That they wouldn't think it was a good idea, or worse, be disgusted now everyone was sober.

Luckily, it didn't seem like either Ashley or Candice had changed their tune.

"It was amazing. I can't wait to do it again and again and again," Sarah smiled, "and yes, he came inside me. It was unbelievable. I just hope he doesn't regret it this morning."

"So, he figured out that it was you? And he was okay about it?" Candice asked.

"What did he say?" Ashley begged to know more.

"He didn't say anything. We didn't even speak. I don't think he knew until just before he came. He grabbed my hair, and that gave it away." Sarah gripped her own hair, simulating her brother's actions.

"But he came inside you just the same?" Candice sounded jealous.

"And then we fell asleep in each other's arms."

"What did we miss?" Dee asked as she and Bella joined the others, still naked as well.

"You seem a little overdressed, Sarah. Although I guess it is a bad idea to cook bacon while naked," Bella teased.

"Honestly, I still feel a little weird about my brother seeing me naked."

"Of course you do. He's your brother, you sick fuck," Dee jested, a smile emerging across her face.

"Mainly, I am afraid he won't like my body. It was so dark last night that he couldn't see anything."

"If it makes you feel any better, he seemed to like mine just fine," Candice said with pride.

"It does, although, to be honest, I'm a little jealous that you all slept with him. It makes me worried he'll pick one of you instead of me."

"I wouldn't worry about that. I think you have a leg up on all of us. After all, you live in the same house," Bella said. "It's not like we're looking to make him our boyfriend."

"Although, we should probably discuss some ground rules, or is Bobby off limits now?" Ashley asked Sarah directly.

"He still owes me an orgasm," Dee glared at Bella, who mouthed an apology.

"And he still owes me a cunt full of cum," Candice licked her lips, full of newfound vulgarity since losing her virginity.

"I don't know. Bobby's only home for another month, and I want as much of him as I can get. But he does seem to have enough stamina to take care of us all."

"I have some other guys to help me out, but Bobby was so much better in bed than any of them," Dee stated.

"I don't want to hear that he's too tired to fuck me, and Dee, maybe you should share some of those guys with Candice and Bella?"

"What about me?" Ashley piped up.

"I think you can manage on your own," Sarah teased.

"I'll see what I can do," Dee said skeptically, "but they were on the football team, so they might still be hanging on to the high school stigmas."

"I'm not sure I want to sleep with anyone from our high school, especially if they're not as good as Bobby," Bella said.

"To be honest, I'm not even sure Bobby's going to want to sleep with me again. I guess we'll find out this morning, but not if you all are still naked when he wakes up," Sarah said with a hint of jealousy.

"Or maybe we will just make him that much hornier." Dee winked at Sarah.

"Come on, girls, at least throw on a shirt or something. I don't want to be the only one dressed."

*****

Bobby woke up feeling sore and used up. Not taken advantage of, but like his body had been abused for the entertainment of five teenagers. Something he'd enjoyed every minute of.

His head ached from the excess alcohol, and his body was bruised and stiff from the fucking. The previous night was fuzzy, and he wasn't entirely certain how it'd transpired or exactly what had happened but knew he hadn't used a condom with any of them.

He'd cum inside two of them, the second of which was his sister.

How drunk had Sarah been? Had her friends goaded her into tricking him? Or had she been lusting after him all this time?

He'd always thought she was cute, but he'd never thought of her sexually — until he found himself inside her.

He hadn't known it was her when she climbed on top of him, but by the time they fell asleep in each other's arms he was well aware it was his sister. While not something he'd thought about before, at that moment, it felt perfect, like she was the only girl he needed.

Surprisingly, he still felt the same way in the light of day. Not that he'd turn down another roll in the hay with any of her friends. The question was, did she feel the same way?

His shower took twice his standard duration, with most of it spent with his head bowed and the water running over the back of his head. The hot water loosened his muscles, but his head still pounded when he reached for his towel.

It was midmorning, and he wasn't sure who was still at his house, but he knew his parents weren't due home until late evening. Would his sister be up for continuing their fun? Or if she wasn't, maybe one of her friends was?

Despite being hungover and exhausted, Bobby could feel his cock twitch when he ran through the fuzzy memories from the night before. He was tempted to walk into the kitchen buck naked, hoping whoever was there would appreciate his continued arousal, but that seemed like a dangerous gamble.

What if the girls regretted their decisions? What if they wanted nothing to do with him? He opted for a middling approach, donning a pair of mesh basketball shorts and leaving his muscular chest exposed for the girls to admire.

He had the excuse of it being a warm summer's day. Maybe he would lay beside the pool as he soothed his hangover if none of the girls wanted to nurse him back to health.

Descending the stairs, Bobby was greeted by a chorus of hoots and a round of applause. On the surface, the girls mocked him. But after his performance with each of them, they knew they wanted another go with him. Everyone except Sarah was curious about what he could do when he was in charge.

Bobby blushed as he saw the five girls, all wearing oversized t-shirts, most of which barely covered their teenage butts, with Dee's failing to even do that. His cock twitched under his shorts. He was ready for another round as soon as he dealt with his headache.

"Thank you, girls, but I should be congratulating you. That was the craziest night of my life. I never dreamed anything like that would happen."

"Who said it has to stop with last night? I hear we have the house to ourselves all day," Ashley said as she bounced towards Bobby, wrapping her arms around him. Her large breasts pressed into his chest, and his semi-hard cock smashed against her stomach.

One by one, the girls followed Ashley's cue and hugged Bobby, his cock growing harder with each embrace. After Dee let go of him, her hand trailing off his ass, he was left standing face to face with his sister Sarah.

"Good morning," Sarah said sheepishly.

Bobby motioned for her to join in the hug-fest, opening his arms to her. Quickly she was against him, their arms snug against each other, their bodies pressed tight. Bobby rubbed Sarah's lower back with one hand, causing the hem of her shirt to sneak over her ass.

Almost simultaneously, each reached their hand lower, sliding over the other's butt. Bobby's fingers lifted her shirt while Sarah opted to slide under his waistband. Their lips met, parted, and let their tongues reach for each other's.

Their kiss was deep and passionate as their hands groped, with memories of the previous night flooding both of their heads. Bobby's dick grew hard as Sarah's pussy dampened.

"Okay. Okay. We get it. We'll leave," Bella said, hoping Sarah and Bobby didn't call her bluff.

Breaking their kiss, Bobby and Sarah looked around at the others. "Shall we eat?" Sarah asked as Bobby took a seat at the counter.

The six of them devoured the bacon and eggs in silence. In part because everyone was ravenous but mainly because no one was sure what to say.

The previous night had been erotic and exciting. But in the light of the morning, it grew awkward amongst the group of lovers. Not because anyone was ashamed, but because they wanted to keep the party going, only they didn't know how to restart the action.

Someone needed to make the first move.

"Fuck, my head hurts," Bobby murmured, grabbing Tylenol from the cabinet, "Anyone care for some hair of the dog?"

No one took him up on his offer, causing Bobby to skip the desired morning drink. He didn't want to be the only one drunk again. That hadn't worked the night before.

"I know something that'll make you feel better," Ashley said before bounding up the stairs. She returned with a smile on her face and a necktie in her hands. "Come here and sit."

Bobby did as instructed, lounging back on the sofa, remembering the view of his sister's four friends looking up at him from the floor as they played Truth or Dare.

In retrospect, he should have seen their eyes begging to be fucked, but he'd gone to bed instead, thinking they were only up for teasing him. It had worked out in the end, but he wondered what would've happened if he'd stayed and played the game for longer.

"Bobby, truth or dare?" Ashley whispered in his ear. Bobby knew the question was rhetorical as they were well beyond truths. Only dares would satisfy their desires.

Ashley stood behind Bobby and wrapped the tie around his eyes, blinding him to his surroundings as Dee pulled his shorts to the floor. His cock, still half-hard, hung distinctly between his legs.

Bobby wasn't sure what was happening, but clearly, Ashley and Dee had a plan for him. He was confident he would like it if it involved him naked and blindfolded.

"What are you two doing? Can't we digest our breakfasts first?" Candice asked.

"You two horny sluts are going to hog all the fun," Bella complained.

"I think I know what they're up to." Sarah smiled. "They want to know the answer to Bobby's question last night."

"What?" Candice asked.

"I want to know which one of us gives the best head," Ashley responded.

"I already said it was you," Dee pointed out.

"I know, but we can't really know unless someone compares us directly, and who better to do it than Bobby?"

"What're you proposing?" Bella asked.

"Simple, we each take turns blowing Bobby, then he tells us which one was best," Ashley instructed. "I blindfolded him so he can't be influenced by other factors. Only our mouths will be on trial. Let's say two minutes each. Think that you can last that long, Bobby?"

"I'll try."

Bobby's cock was now fully erect.

Candace was first to drop to her knees, firmly grabbing the base of Bobby's cock as she ran the tip of her tongue around the outer edge of his sensitive knob. She pumped her fist, slowly stroking his shaft as she lowered her mouth, slipping his tip between her lips and pressing it against the roof of her mouth.

She bobbed her head in time with her hand, never taking more than a few inches inside, but it was enough to get Bobby groaning with head tilted back, hanging off the back of the sofa.

It was her first time sucking a dick, but her instincts were strong, even if she was shy about taking more into her mouth. Her confidence was growing, and she was increasing her pace when Sarah called out, "Time."

Bella was the next to nestle between Bobby's legs. She quickly took his cock into her mouth, sucking more than half his seven inches inside as her hand gently grabbed his balls.

She bobbed up and down, with his tip hitting the back of her mouth, taking more than Candace, but she still kept it out of her throat. She'd only blown one other guy, and she was scared to go any deeper, afraid she would gag. Nevertheless, she was enthusiastic and enjoying every second of her time with Bobby's cock in her mouth.

Bobby wanted to reach down and force his cock deep, but he knew he wasn't supposed to, as it would interfere with their individual technique. The lack of depth or hand assistance on the shaft left Bobby wanting more stimulation. Although he would have gladly allowed her to keep going well after her time ran out.

Ashley replaced Bella, eager to show off her much-practiced skills. She gave Bobby a few strokes before lowering her mouth to his cock. He slid in easily and kept going until her lips pressed against his pubic hair.

He'd never had a girl deep throat him, and he nearly came from the novelty alone.

Ashley didn't gag or choke, having never had much of a gag reflex, and she often showed off by sticking breadsticks eight inches deep. Ashley loved the expressions guys made when she showed them what they were missing with the other girls.

It was this skill that kept her a popular date amongst the jocks, even if she wasn't as easy a fuck as Dee.

Bobby's cock twitched inside her throat as she grabbed his ass with both hands, pulling herself into him with each bob of her face as drool spilled from the side of her mouth, running over his balls.

Bobby couldn't believe what he was feeling and desperately wanted to shoot his load down her throat. He only needed another minute, but it wasn't to be. Two minutes simply wasn't long enough for her to get him off.

Her saliva formed a bridge as she pulled away from Bobby's cock, stretching over a foot before it broke and fell to her tits and his balls.

Dee slid between his legs as Ashley reluctantly moved to the side. Dee didn't slip Bobby's cock into her mouth like the others, choosing instead to jack him off as she lowered her mouth to his scrotum.

She gently licked his sack, cleaning off Ashley's saliva, as she eagerly stroked his rod, pausing briefly before sucking one ball into her mouth.

It was another first for Bobby, and a gasp escaped his lips as she moved his testicle around, her fist driving faster and faster.

Dee would've been content to keep going like this, but she wanted to show him that she was good with his cock in her mouth as well. Placing his head inside, she ran her tongue around his sensitive tip.

She didn't bob up and down like the others. Instead, she moved in a circle, creating as much contact between her tongue and his cock as possible as her hand bounced between his pubic bone and her lips.

It was by far the best blow job Bobby had ever received, even compared to the twenty-five-year-old stripper he'd hooked up with at a party last year.

"Oh god, keep going. I'm going to cum!"

scbolder
scbolder
747 Followers