Late Night Truth or Dare Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon the four girls were wrapped up in each other's naked bodies, hands groping, tongues licking, and toes curling. They were getting used to pleasuring each other, especially when there wasn't enough cock to go around.

Hopefully, they'd find boyfriends or fuck buddies in college because they wouldn't have the others to fall back on. Right now, they didn't care as they had each other and hopefully Bobby's cock as well.

*****

Bobby leaned back on his pillow as Sarah sat on the end of the bed. They were both still naked, but their emotions were trying to crawl away and hide.

Looking at each other, they knew they shouldn't be doing what they were, but it didn't feel wrong while in each other's arms. It only got awkward when they thought they needed to talk about it.

"So," Bobby stalled, "where should we start?"

"Umm, I don't know," Sarah looked down at the bed, "how about here?"

Sarah crawled forward, her lithe naked body stretching across the mattress as she reached for her brother's limp dick. Blood returned, causing it to rise before her hand made contact.

She stroked him as he grew longer and thicker while she looked him in the eyes.

"Do I really suck cock the best?"

"There is nothing better than when you look at me like that. Your eyes are sexier than anything."

"Even Ashley's tits?"

"Don't get me wrong, those are spectacular, but they still don't compare to—"

Bobby cut himself off as his sister lowered her mouth to his cock. She swirled her tongue around his engorged head as she slowly and sensually stroked his shaft. Bobby leaned back, still not fully comprehending that his sister was going down on him again.

When he'd realized he was fucking her the night before, he'd assumed it was because she was drunk and pressured by her friends, who thought it'd be funny. That morning he'd understood she wanted him and would continue to want him until they left for college.

As long as her friends could keep their mouths shut, the next four weeks would be the best of Bobby's life.

Sarah removed her hand and switched her focus from teasing Bobby's head to trying to take as much of him in her mouth as she could. With each bob, she pushed lower on his cock.

At first, she only got a few inches, but she quickly made it past halfway. His tip pressed against the back of her mouth, trying to slip inside her throat, but she couldn't loosen her throat and allow him in.

She had no idea how Ashley had taken so much of him. Instead, she gagged and released his cock, coughing and drooling as she sat back, regaining her breath. She returned her hand to his shaft, stroking him in consolation.

"It's okay. You don't need to deep throat me."

"I know, but I want to learn."

"We have plenty of time, and you can practice whenever you want," Bobby reassured his sister.

"Can we try something else?"

"Sure, what do you have in mind?"

"It's stupid, but I've never sixty-nined."

Bobby let out a short laugh, "You should be on top, especially for your first time. I don't want to choke you again."

Bobby slid down the bed, lying flat, as his sister climbed over him. Her runner's legs straddled his face, and her teenage cunt glistened inches from his mouth as she bent forward and took his cock into her mouth once again.

Sarah returned to teasing Bobby's tip, swirling her tongue and flicking his sensitive underside as she jerked his base.

Bobby returned the favor by reaching up, grabbing his sister's hips, and pulling her down to his face. His tongue licked her from clit to taint before settling on her nub. He flicked it teasingly before sucking it into his mouth.

Bobby shifted one hand to slide his thumb into her soaked cunt, his index finger sliding between her cheeks, resting against her anus. He did not move to play with her ass, but she grew more excited, feeling his finger there.

The siblings sucked and licked each other, attempting to simultaneously focus on giving and receiving pleasure, causing them to be extremely aroused but unable to obtain orgasms.

Neither was disappointed, as they didn't want to cum in each other's mouths. They wanted to fuck. Oral sex was great, but it didn't compare to the real thing.

"I want you inside me," Sarah said, sitting up, her brother still eating her cunt.

"There are condoms in the drawer," he informed her.

Instead of reaching for the rubbers, Sarah scooted down Bobby's body until her wet pussy was pressed against the dripping tip of his member. She rocked her hips a few times, grinding against him before reaching down and guiding him inside her.

She was confident she was past ovulation, but her brother didn't know that. He started to protest, not wanting to further risk impregnating her. He ceased his complaints as his sister's vagina sucked his head inside, gripping it tight and bathing it in the warmth of her soft insides.

She took her time, rolling her hips, letting him slide almost completely out before shoving him back inside until his head pressed against her cervix.

"You're so big. Do I feel as tight as I think?"

"You're perfect," Bobby replied as he placed his hands on his sister's hips.

Sarah swirled her hips, pulling up as she came full circle, pushing down as she started around again.

She slowly increased her rhythm as she grew comfortable being on top. Bobby sat up, propping himself against his pillow as he slid his hands to her front.

One hand made its way to her breasts while the other gripped her stomach. He pinched her nipple as he lowered his other hand. His fingers slipped through her pubic hair before finding her clit.

Sarah moaned as her brother's fingers hit the right spots.

Sarah felt good riding him, but Bobby wanted more control. He rolled to the side, his sister flopping to the bed on her stomach. He positioned himself behind her, grabbing her hips and pulling them up, her face still against the sheets. He slid in easily, pulling her hips back to meet each thrust.

Sarah slid her hand between her legs, rubbing her clit, keeping tempo with her brother, inching closer to orgasm. Her brother's cock pushed deep, filling her inexperienced pussy, stretching it with each plunge.

"Fuck yes, you are so big. Fill me up, Bobby," Sarah panted. "Make me cum, fill me with your seed, brother."

Hearing her tell him to cum inside her pushed him perilously close. He wanted to oblige her, but not just yet.

He didn't want to do it from behind, as he wanted to be looking into her beautiful eyes when he climaxed.

"Flip over," Bobby instructed as he was already spinning her by the hips. "I want to see your face when you cum."

"Then fuck me harder, Bobby."

He did just that, placing his hand on her legs, pushing them back as he pounded into her, his hips smacking into her and his balls slapping against her ass.

Sarah let out small grunts with each impact, her small breasts bouncing and her back pushing into the mattress. She reached down, mashing her clit, trying to finish what her brother had so expertly started.

She wanted to let him make her cum on his own, but she knew she needed the extra stimulation. Despite not being experienced with sex, she'd used enough dildos to know that penetration wasn't enough, even with a cock as impressive as Bobby's.

"Keep going, don't stop, don't slow down. I'm going to cum!" Sarah cried out.

"I'm cumming too," Bobby responded, his face giving away his efforts to hold off his impending orgasm.

Bobby felt his sister clamp down around his member, pushing him over the edge. Her back arched as he unleashed the first stream of cum into her.

Their orgasms were powerful, built up from the excitement of the day, and far outpacing what they'd experienced in the morning.

Bobby kept pumping as his sister writhed below him, his cum leaking out of her pussy, dripping down her ass crack. His orgasm was finished, but he wanted to make sure she got every last ounce of pleasure from hers.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!" Sarah screamed, "Yes, yes, yes!" Her nails dug into her brother's back, scratching away from his spine.

As her orgasm subsided, she pulled him tight, his body pressing down on hers as they kissed, their tongues intertwining as her body jerked a few more times.

The kiss was intimate, almost more than the sex, sealing that they were more than just experimenting siblings. They were invested in each other as lovers now.

They would still need to talk things over, but it was clear they both wanted to keep doing what the world said they shouldn't. They'd have to keep it from their parents, as they wouldn't understand, but the siblings had plenty of time when their parents were at work.

"I love you, Bobby."

"I love you, Sarah," Bobby said, rolling off his sister.

They had said these words to each other before, but never as lovers.

Sarah snuggled her head into Bobby's shoulder, his cum running from her satisfied cunt. She knew she should go on birth control if they were to continue fucking bareback but there was something extra exciting about knowing there was a possibility, albeit a small one for her time of the month, of getting pregnant.

The four other girls stood huddled in the bedroom doorway. They'd made each other cum downstairs but had been drawn to the sounds of the fucking siblings, finding the door left open.

The girls reasoned that if they hadn't wanted an audience then they should've closed the door. They'd been dying to watch the two lovers fuck, and because the siblings were consumed by each other it didn't seem to be an issue. There was no reason to announce their presence, and the girls chose to silently watch from the hallway.

Now that the couple was finished, the girls silently debated whether or not to join them in the queen-sized bed.

Candice licked her lips as she stared at the cum running from Sarah's cunt, while Ashley fantasized about cleaning off Bobby's cock — with hopes of bringing it back to life.

On the other hand, the two siblings looked calm and peaceful in each other's arms, oblivious to being watched.

It seemed rude to interrupt them, and there would be plenty of time for group play in the weeks to come.

In the end, the girls snuck away undetected, leaving Sarah and Bobby to fall asleep in each other's arms. They went home to reconnect with their families and tell lies about what happened at the sleepover.

That night, each of them thought of Bobby and each other as they slipped a hand between their legs, getting themselves off one last time before they fell into a deep slumber.

Dee drove past three pharmacies on her way home, opting to not stop at any of them.

She wasn't sure what she wanted to do. She was due to ovulate the next day, meaning there was a decent chance of getting pregnant, but something inside her told her to wait. She wasn't sure if she wanted a baby, at least not yet, but maybe it was meant to be.

She thought that maybe she should let fate be her guide. After all, it would be amazing to be forever tied to Sarah and Bobby. She could be his baby momma and keep the secret of him and his sister safe. It was at least worth taking a day or two to think it over.