Loaned Out Ch. 02

Story Info
My wife's mother needed help, so she sent me.
5.8k words
4.58
67.1k
81

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thaumatin
thaumatin
319 Followers

Dear reader, as always. Please read the tags, if the tags don't appeal, go read something else.

Please note: I will no longer be allowing commenting on my stories because of the nature of some of the comments. My apologies to people who post useful and constructive comments.

TAGS; Impregnation, sister in law, mother in law, sharing, incest,

My wife's mother needed help. My wife sent me.

It will help you understand this story if you read Chapter 1 first

*

Jack was my friend, and my brother in law. He and I were sitting on the back patio, in an area designated as the men's shed. It was just part of the back patio with a corrugated tin wall around it to screen it off from the rest of the patio In it there was a beer fridge, a pool table, a couple of old bar stools, and a couple of old lounge chairs. "I know you and my wife aren't intimate." I said to Jack, "and neither of you have asked me if you can be."

Jack looked at me with a strange expression on his face.

"Why?" I asked him.

"Why what?" he asked

"I am sleeping with your wife at least once a week and sometimes more."

"You and Mel love each other just as much as Angie and I love each other. But neither of you have asked if you can get intimate with each other."

Jack explained that he and Angie had discussed it, and he knew that Angie had discussed it with Mel as well.

They all agreed that it would probably be a situation that I would not be happy to agree to.

I thought about it. I was having regular sex with my sister in law, and had been for over six weeks. I even remember the first time. It was the first weekend in October, the Labor day weekend. My sister in law and I loved each other dearly. Jack, my brother in law, and my wife Mel, also loved each other. Was it fair for me to keep them apart.

That night after dinner we were all sitting in the lounge, enjoying a drink. Jack and Angie were sat in one of the two seat lounges, Mel and I in the other. My mind had been busy all afternoon, and finally I had made a decision. I stood up and picked Mel up in my arms. She wrapped her arms around my neck and looked at me "a bit early to be racing me off to the bedroom don't you think."

I walked across the room to the other two seat lounge, and deposited my wife in Jack's lap.

"I was actually thinking of racing your sister off to the bedroom, but I can no longer deny the two of you what you allow Angie and me to share." I kissed her hard. "I love you, and I know Jack loves you too. See you in the morning."

Angie jumped up out of the lounge and bent to kiss Jack. "You be nice to your sister in law. Or else" she said to Jack before taking my hand.

At the hall entry we turned back to look at her husband and my wife. Jack was still sat on the lounge with Mel in his lap. They were looking at each other with a confused expression on their faces. The only improvement was that Jack had now slipped his arm around Mel's waist. We left them to it and hoped nature would take it's course. We went to bed in the spare room. Once in the room Angie took my hands and guided me back to the bed. "Sit," she commanded.

I sat down and looked up at her expectantly. Angie bent forward and wrapped her arms around my neck, then she whispered in my ear, "Bill, I'm pregnant. I found out at the doctors this afternoon."

"congratulations Baby, have you told Jack?"

"Not yet, under the circumstances I thought you should be the first to know."

"Thank you Baby, but I think you should tell Jack too. Come on." I pulled her to her feet.

We went back to the lounge, but Jack and Mel were not there. We checked Jack and Angie's room, and the room Mel and I use when we stay over, but they were not there either. "Granny flat." Angie said.

We walked out into the back yard, and saw the lights on in the granny flat. We walked into the flat thinking they would be in the bedroom. They were in the lounge room, Jack with his pants around his ankles and Mel with her mouth wrapped around Jack's cock. "WHOOPS Sorry." we said, beating a hasty retreat.

Jack and Mel came to the door very red faced. "Jack, Mel, I really am very sorry for barging in on you. I thought you'd be in the bedroom." I said

"It's OK." Jack assured me. "Come on in."

"Jack, I need to tell you something." Angie announced, "We are going to have a baby, I found out today at the doctors surgery."

Jack grabbed his wife in his arms and kissed her hard. "Baby, I'm so happy, when is it due?"

"thirty four weeks and three days." Angie said "I know exactly because I know exactly when I conceived. We will have our baby on or about the eleventh of July"

I looked at Mel, she looked horrified. "Baby, what's the matter?" I asked

"I was at the doctors today too," she said "and in thirty four weeks and three days on the eleventh of July, I'm having a baby too."

I threw myself at my wife, I was laughing and crying, scared and elated, all at the same time.

I kissed her, and hugged her, and kept on kissing her and hugging her. "UM, You aren't upset?" she asked.

"What? Why would I be upset?" I asked

"Didn't we want to wait?" she asked

"We did, but nature will always find a way."

Mel looked at me, "Honey, Does this change tonight's plans?"

"Would you want it to?" I asked her.

Mel shook her head, no. I looked at Jack, he shook his head to indicate no as well. I looked at Angie, and her answer was in her eyes. "We will see you in the morning." I said, as I wrapped my arm around Angie's waist and led her back to the house.

Angie and I walked back into the house. We only got as far as the kitchen. Angie walked to the kitchen sink, and placed her hands on the drain boards either side of the sink. "Right here, Right now!" she said

It took me about three seconds to pull her shorts off, four seconds to pull my jeans down, and another three seconds to line my cock up with her pussy. In under ten seconds I was fucking my sister in law at her kitchen sink. I had my arms around her, tweaking her nipples through her t-shirt,

and she had her arms over her shoulders and around my neck pulling me towards her neck. Angie exposed her neck to me, pulling my head down to her neck. "Mark me, Bill. Own me."

I gave her a hickey, not huge, just big enough to stake my claim. We continued to hump at the kitchen sink until we both reached our peak. Angie screamed, I roared, and again her pussy was flooded with my cum, and she kept relaxing and contracting her pussy muscles with each thrust until she had drained me of every drop I possessed.

We walked back to the spare room and climbed into bed. Angie rolled me over on my back and stretched out on top of me, spreading her legs to either side of my waist and pressing her pussy down on me. Then she dropped her head to my neck and marked me as hers. We went to sleep like that. My sister in law kept me pinned down on the bed all night, and by morning we were both in desperate need of a shower. She had dribbled every drop of our combined juices all over me, and we were both covered in it.

We had only been in the shower a few minutes when Mel stuck her head in the door, "shit, hurry up you two, mum is on her way over."

Mel and Angie's mum, Beth was a widow, the girls dad died a few years ago, and even though Beth was still only in her late forties she had not been interested in returning to the dating game.

I once asked her why not. She explained that she had loved her husband, and was not likely to ever be ready to replace him, then she had nudged me, and suggested that the idea of a fuck buddy had occasionally entered her head.

I did love my mother in law, but to have her turn up at a time like this was not good. If she noticed anything amiss we would all have a lot to explain.

Angie and I quickly washed each other. Angie and Mel's mum only lived about three minutes away.

By the time mum came into the house we were all sitting in the kitchen drinking coffee, and eating toast. Mum walked in and did the hugs all round thing. She looked at Mel, then at me. "Son, you are an animal!"

I looked confused. What the fuck did I do now, I wondered. "Have you seen what you've done to Mel's neck" she asked

She turned Mel around so that I could see the hickey on the side of my wife's neck. Fuck, think quick. "Sorry mum," I said.

Angie pulled her dressing gown up tighter around her neck. So did Jack, but I was just a bit too slow. "and I see my daughter is just as much a blood sucking vampire as you are."

"Oh Yeah Mum, Your daughter is a total animal." I said

Mum didn't see Angie elbow me in the ribs.

Jack asked me to help him with something outside. We headed out the door. Once away from the kitchen he turned to me. "Bill, Forgive me, I had no right to mark your wife."

"Then I'll need to ask you to forgive me too." I said "I marked Angie last night too."

"Did Mel get you too? I know she doesn't mess around when she does a hickey."

Jack exposed his neck. There was a huge, deep, dark, hickey on his neck. "Fuck me, man. Keep that hidden. If our mother in law sees it she will know straight away which daughter you got it off."

"Hey guys," Mel called from the door.

"Yeah baby." I responded from the yard.

"Angie and I are going to take mum to lunch. We will see you guys later."

That afternoon when the girls came back with their mother, mum rushed over to me and threw her arms around me and reached up to kiss me. "Congratulations son, If you and Mel need a babysitter call me."

Then she rushed over to Jack, threw her arms around him as well, and kissed him too. "Congratulations son. And I'm more than happy to babysit for you and Angie too."

She stepped back, took a couple of steps away, then turned back and regarded Jack quizzically. Then she turned and walked back to join the girls inside. I suddenly realized what had caused her confusion. Jack didn't have his neck hidden. She could see the hickey that Mel had given him, and she knew that Mel and Angie were very different when it came to hickeys. I hope the girls had a plausible answer. I think they were going to need it.

A little while later, my mother in law walked out into the yard and approached me. "Show me your neck, son!"

"What for?" I asked

"Don't play the idiot, just show me." she demanded.

I peeled my shirt away from my neck, exposing Angie's dainty little hickey.

"That's what I thought." mum said "come on back inside, I think we all need to talk, don't you?"

When we were all gathered in the house I said to my mother in law. "Mum, could you excuse us all for a couple of minutes?"

She left the room. I turned to the others, "What do we tell her, we were playing truth or dare last night and it was just a bit of a joke that went awry"

"The truth?" Mel asked

Jack agreed with Mel, "what? The whole truth?" I asked

"The whole truth." Angie agreed.

"OK then, the whole truth it is, God, I hope she doesn't have a heart attack." I said

We called mum back in, and Angie told her she needed to be sitting down.

Between us we told her everything. Both babies were mine. Angie and I had been sleeping together for about six weeks. Jack and Mel had started sleeping together too. We were all very happy, and we desperately needed her to understand and be happy for us.

That is when the girls mother really surprised us. She told us that when she was younger there had still been a lot of free love going on in the world. She and the girls dad had multiple swinging partners during their marriage, before he had sadly passed away.

"I am happy for you. For all of you. You all love each other, and you all go out of your way to prove that love to each other." Then she added, "But for Christs sake, stop with the hickeys. Mel's massive feeding frenzy is a dead giveaway to anybody that knows you guys."

We all burst out laughing.

"Oh how I wish I was twenty years younger." Beth said

"Why's that" I asked her

"A little extra loving would be nice." she said

"Jack give me a hand will you." I said

I stood up and stood behind my mother in law, I wrapped my arms around her just under her large voluptuous breasts, and gently kissed her neck. Jack wrapped his arms around her from the front, squashed her big breasts against his chest, and kissed the other side of her neck. We could both feel her body quiver. I think we excited her. "If your daughters are willing I'm sure Jack and I could give you that little extra loving."

I looked across at Angie and Mel, they looked totally stunned. I don't think they understood the change that had come over me. Jack looked back at them too. Angie looked at Mel and at me. "You two took a huge step up in your level of trust in order to give Jack and me what we needed"

Mel looked at me. "You have really changed, and you have shown me how much love you are capable of. If you are capable of loving two women, why not three."

"and I know that Jack is capable of loving two women so I'm sure he can love three as well." Angie said.

Beth looked around the room, looking at each of her daughters in turn, and then at her son in law's.

"Are the four of you saying what I think you are?"

Mel and Angie stood up and went to their mother. Wrapping Beth in their arms. Mel said "Mum, we love you, and Angie and I would gladly loan our husbands to you if you would have them."

"I cannot believe this." Beth said "I've gone from no sex for years to having two lovers in one day."

Both girls laughed. "We all had to learn to adapt too, mum," Angie said. "You'll learn to enjoy it."

"OK, but no hickeys." Beth said

"Jack and I will meet you half way. No hickeys where the public can see them." I said

"Deal," Beth said, then added, pointing at me, "You get me pregnant I'll cut your balls off."

All five of us burst out laughing. Mel said, "Mum, you need to go on the pill, he knocked me and Angie up the same day."

"I still can't believe this is happening" Beth said "My daughters want their husbands to fuck me."

Angie interrupted her mother, rather abruptly I thought. "No Mum, Mel and I don't want our husbands to fuck you. We want them to love you, just as they both love each of us.

Angie went over and whispered in Jack's ear.

Jack walked across to his mother in law and scooped her up in his arms. "Get the door Bill," he said, indicating the back door with his head.

I opened the back door, then led the way across the yard to the granny flat and opened the door to that. Jack carried Beth inside and I closed the door behind them. Then I went back to the main house. Angie and Mel were standing in the kitchen when I came in. Both of them looked at me. Angie said "Have we really done this. Have we sent Jack to sleep with my mother?"

Mel responded, "Better Jack than Bill. How would we explain to our kids that their aunt or uncle is also their brother or sister."

We all had to laugh. But the question was a valid one. If I knocked up my mother in law, how would we tell three children born to three mothers that they all had the same father.

"Will we see them again tonight?" I asked

"I doubt it." Angie said, "Jack will make love to her, and then wrap her safely in his arms while they both sleep. It's one of the things I love about him. The caring way he loves me, after we have sex."

"Mel, I don't want to sleep alone, and I'm sure you don't either. Can we share?" Angie asked

I took both my wife and my sister in law to bed. I kissed both of them deeply and passionately goodnight. Then went to sleep with one lying on each side of my chest. Mel on my left side and playing with my left nipple, and Angie on my right side and playing with my right nipple. Me in the middle with a tit in each hand belonging to two different women.

I woke in the morning to the smell of coffee. Mel and Angie still had me pinned to the bed. I gently eased my way around them and out from under them. Then made my way to the kitchen wearing only my boxers. My mother in law was making breakfast and coffee. I eased up behind her, wrapped my arms around her big heavy breasts, and gently pressed my morning wood into the crack in her butt. "Morning son, how did you sleep?"

"Great, and you?"

"Better than I have in years." she said "and by the way, Your cock feels really good where it is, but don't make a mess of Angie's favorite dressing gown."

I kissed her neck, "I promise."

"So, show me." I said

"Show you what?" she said

"Come on mum, I know Jack gave you a hickey, where is it?"

Beth turned around to face me. Uncertainty clear on her face. "It's OK Mum, show me."

Slowly, shyly, Beth started to open the dressing gown a little at a time. It was almost a strip tease. First I could see the cleavage between her breasts being revealed, then the swell of her breasts, then her big beautiful nipples and then, there on her right breast, just a little above her big juicy nipple, was Jack's hickey. I bent down and I kissed it. "It's beautiful Mum."

"You think so?" she asked

"absolutely. It is small,so you don't have to be self conscious about it, and it was done by somebody who loves you. That makes it beautiful." I said, "I look forward to being able to put the matching one on the other side for you."

"Really?" she asked

I bent to her left breast. "I may not be able to make love to you just yet, but this I can do."

I sucked her breast into my mouth, suckling on her big fat nipple, kissing around her areola, and then latching on to her breast above her left nipple to leave a hickey which looked very much like the one Jack had placed on the right.

At about the same time that I finished sucking on my mother in law's breast, my wife, sister in law, and brother in law joined us in the kitchen.

"Girls, have you seen what your husbands have done to me." Beth said to her daughters.

Both girls looked at their mother innocently and a little confused.

Beth opened her dressing gown. Slowly exposing herself, until her two daughters could see the hickeys on her breasts. "Oh Mum, They are beautiful, Which one is which?" Angie asked.

Beth ran her hand over her right breast, "This one is Jack's."

She ran her hand over her left breast, "and this one is bill's."

Mel turned to her mother. "Mum, you have got to show those off."

Beth looked at Mel, confused, "What do you mean, show them off?"

"You should let people see them, They are a symbol of ownership.

Show people that you are an owned woman." Mel said to her mum

"I don't follow you Mel."

"The nudist beach down the road from here."

Realization of what Mel was suggesting dawned on Beth. "No Way. Girl, that is just not going to happen!" Beth said

The girls convinced Beth that it would be a liberating experience, and that she should go ahead and do it.

We all headed down to the local nudist beach. Once down onto the beach Jack and I stripped, then we both helped Beth to undress, Angie and Mel were probably even quicker than we were. In only a couple of minutes all five of us stood naked on the beach. Jack and I each took one of Beth's arms, and the three of us strolled calmly down the beach. Or at least two of us did, Beth looked scared stiff. "Relax Beth." I whispered in her ear 'You are beautiful, and the world deserves to marvel at your beauty. Anybody that looks at you will marvel at your beauty, and at the fact that two handsome young studs are totally dedicated to you."

She linked her arms with ours. Jack and I escorted Beth down the beach. Her large breasts on display, proudly showing the marks of ownership on each breast.

Mel and Angie walked behind us watching the reaction of people we passed.

It was strange, women looked at Beth, with envy clearly visible on their faces. Men looked at Beth, with wanting, clearly visible on their faces.

One couldn't help himself. He was built like a Greek Adonis, a truly incredible specimen of manhood. His cock was at least eight inches long while flaccid. He approached Beth. "Hello beautiful." he said "would you like to trade up to a real man, from these two boys."

thaumatin
thaumatin
319 Followers
12