Loaned Out Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mother in law looked at him like he was a cockroach. She lifted her breasts for him to see. "See these? see the marks of ownership on them? These two men own me, and you would never be able to match them."

She looked proudly at Jack and me. "Oh my God, I just realized, I actually meant that."

Mel and Angie applauded her from behind. "Jeez, mum." Mel said, "You are incredible."

Together we continued down the beach. Beth actually thrust her breasts forward proudly for all to see. A woman about the same age as Beth came up to her. "May I say, that looks so beautiful." she said.

"what's that dear?" Beth asked her.

"You have two beautiful young men on your arms, and I'm guessing the ownership marks on your breasts belong to both of them." The woman said.

This time Beth really did surprise us all "Yes, This is my son in law Jack." she indicated Jack on her right, then she pointed at her right breast, "and this is his mark. And this is my son in law Bill." she indicated me on her left, then pointed to her left breast, "and this is Bill's mark."

The woman took a moment to process what she had just heard. Then she saw Mel and Angie standing behind us. "Would I be right in guessing you are Jack and Bill's wives."

"we are." Mel said

"I don't think I have ever seen anything so beautiful." she said "The amount of love and trust required, Is truly something else."

"Your mother is an astonishing woman. I would love to carry those marks from two men who love me so much."

Mel went to the woman and hugged her. "If you have two men in your life who love you, ask them, they may surprise you. My husband certainly did."

..........................................................................

That night, when we got home, I think we were all thinking about the day as we saw it.

I saw it as an opportunity to perv on the three most perfect pairs of tits in the world.

Jack may have seen it as a chance to show off his magnificent body. After all he has spent a small fortune on gym membership.

I'm guessing mum saw it as an opportunity to show how shit scared she could be, and how much she could flaunt herself if she was willing to let herself go.

Mel, and Angie probably saw it as an opportunity to show that they had the worlds greatest husbands.

We had all eaten well, consumed a liberal quantity of our favorite oral lubricant.

Mum said, "I can't believe how wet I got, being paraded naked down a beach, with a big cock on either side of me.

We all laughed. Mel leaned across and whispered in my ear.

"No," I said, "It isn't safe."

Mel whispered in my ear again. "You know she is almost fifty, It can't happen."

"No way Baby" I said "It's too dangerous"

"What are you two evil spirits cooking up." Angie said from behind us.

"FUCK, I almost shit myself, Angie." I said "Mel wants me to take your mum to bed."

"I agree." Angie said

"Ang', Baby. No protection. You want the job of standing up in front of your family and explaining how your brother in law, knocked up your mother." I continued on, "Seriously Baby, that sounds like them mountain folks we hear about. If you know what I mean."

"Bill, I think mum needs this. She needs to know that both our men are committed to this.

"I could get her pregnant. Am I the only one to see a problem with that."

Mel said, "mum is nearly fifty, she can't get pregnant."

Angie said, "Pull out early, or nature will find a way"

"yeah, thanks Ang', you're a lot of help."

She stuck her tongue down my throat and licked my tonsils clean.

"OK, You are a lot of help."

She stuck her tongue down my throat and licked my tonsils clean, again.

"OK Baby, you win." I said 'But if I knock your mother up, One of you will have to explain it to anyone that asks."

I walked across the room and extended my hands to my mother in law. "Beth, Come with me."

She took my hands and I pulled her up out of her chair. Once she was stood up in front of me she asked, "What were you lot whispering about over there?"

"The girls think I should take you to bed to complete the circle."

"What circle?"

"You've only had one son in law, they believe that you deserve to have both."

I took her hand and led her to the back door. "Say goodnight, Mum."

She turned back, "good night all." she called back, "see you in the morning."

We walked across to the granny flat, holding hands like new lovers.

Once inside I wrapped my arms around Beth and looked at her. "are you sure about this?" I asked

She nodded. Pulled back her shirt to expose her left breast, and said, "I need to earn the right to wear this." She pointed at my hickey on her breast.

We went through into the bedroom, and I slowly began to undress my mother in law. First removing her shirt to expose her big breasts. I stood back and marveled again at how good she looked. Her big breasts encased in a half cup bra which allowed her areola and nipples to stick out over the top, and showed off the marks that Jack and I had placed above the nipples on each breast.

I kissed my way down her belly towards her waist. I sat down on the bed, and worked on Beth while she stood in front of me. My hands were busy undoing her jeans as my mouth and tongue worked their way down. By the time my mouth reached her waist her jeans were sliding down her legs headed to the floor around her feet. I kissed my way down to her pussy and got a bit of a surprise. Both Mel and Angie are shavers. But their mum is natural. A curly dark bush, which obviously gets a little trimming around the outside, but is mostly left untouched.

I ran my tongue down through the hair, avoiding her rather large protruding clitoris. I ran my tongue into her slit and savored the taste of her. Feeling my tongue become slick with her juices. I used my tongue to spread the juices up and down her slit. Making sure that every inch of her delicious pussy was well lubed, lapping up and devouring copious quantities of her juice in the process.

Just as she was about to cum, I sucked Beth's big juicy clitoris into my mouth and sucked firmly on the hard nub. She exploded into a loud, vocal, climax. "SUCK MY PUSSY!" she cried "OH FUCK BABY, PLEASE EAT ME!"

With her hands on my shoulders, and her legs no longer able to hold her up she collapsed onto me, pushing me down onto the bed, so she was lying on top of me.

She slowly got her breath back. Then started to slide down my body, heading for my cock.

My mother in law, slowly gently picked my cock up off my belly with her mouth. Then slowly sucked me into her mouth completely. With her lips locked around my cock at the base so her lips were kissing the front of my ball sack she started to hum and constrict her mouth. My cock started to grow hard in her mouth, and she never moved her mouth. She just let my cock grow inside her mouth and slide slowly down her throat. I couldn't believe how intense that felt. With my cock buried to the hilt down her throat she hummed and swallowed. I wrapped my fingers in her hair and drew her away from my cock reluctantly, "I don't want to cum down your throat, not this time."

She released me from her mouth and lay back on the bed beside me. I rolled over and covered her body with mine. I suckled on her breasts while she used her hand to guide me to her very wet and slippery entrance. My cock slid inside my mother in law all the way, until my hips and hers were pressed firmly together. She reached up and took my mouth with hers. Kissing me deeply, exploring my mouth with hers. "You feel so good inside me, Bill." she whispered, " I can feel you touching every part of me. But please be gentle. I can feel you against my cervix, careful you don't bruise it."

"Trust me, Mum, I won't hurt you." I said, as I slowly started to stroke into her body.

We made love. Slowly, gently, deeply. I latched onto her left breast again to redo my mark a little deeper. It was the same size, and the same place, just stronger, and more noticeable.

While I sucked on my mark, I reached down and gently strummed on her big clitoris. She couldn't take much of that while I was stroking my cock deep inside her, and again she exploded into a loud climax. "FUCK BILL! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FILL ME WITH YOUR CUM!"

I began to withdraw my cock from deep inside her. Intending to ejaculate outside her body, but my mother in law had other ideas. She wrapped her legs tightly around my butt and held me deep inside her. "Fill me, I need to feel you cum inside me." she begged, "It's the only way you can truly own me."

I couldn't withdraw, I couldn't think. I drove my cock back into my mother in law and ejaculated deep inside her, with the head of my cock pushed hard against her cervix. Again and again I felt pulse after pulse of my cum forcing itself into her cervix. "Oh God, what have I done?" I whispered.

"What you needed to do to complete the circle." she whispered in my ear.

In the morning we walked into the house with our arms around each other.

Mel and Angie were already up and making coffee. "Nice to know you had a good night" Mel said

"What makes you say that?" asked her mother

Angie imitated her mother "FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FILL ME WITH YOUR CUM!"

Beth went as red as a beetroot. "Oh God, how embarrassing"

"Hardly." Angie said, "I scream exactly the same words when my brother in law is fucking me."

"Speaking of fucking, anybody up for some morning glory?" I asked

I really didn't expect three hands to go up. I reached for my wife's hand, and we headed down the hall, with our tongues already tangled together.

We made love together, reconnecting with each other, and reaffirming our love for each other.

In post coital bliss we lay on the bed, Mel covering me with her body. "So what did you do? Pull out?"

"She wouldn't let me. She held me inside her, saying she needed me to cum inside her to complete my ownership of her."

"Do you know how amazing this all is?" Mel asked me.

"What?"

"You." she said, "You have total ownership of me, of my sister, and of my mother."

"I don't have total ownership." I said, "I have shared ownership, with Jack."

"So what do we do if I've impregnated your mum."

Mel had a suggestion, "We tell people she met a wonderful man, and on their first night she had unprotected sex with him in the belief that she was too old to get pregnant again." She added, "Honesty always makes it a lot easier to keep the story straight."

In about nine months time we would find out if she was right.

12