Loaned Out Ch. 03

Story Info
When her family needed help. My wife sent me.
5.2k words
4.61
34k
52

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thaumatin
thaumatin
319 Followers

Dear reader, as always. Please read the tags, if the tags don't appeal, go read something else.

TAGS; Impregnation,sister in law, mother in law, sharing, incest, oral.

When her family needed help. My wife sent me.

It will help you understand this story if you read Chapter 1 and 2 first.

Jack and I were in the men's shed having a beer. Jack looked at me,"I can hear the cogs slowly clunking together." he said with a laugh, "What are you thinking about?"

"I'm thinking I wouldn't mind taking mum back down to that nudist beach." I said, then went on,"You think if we take her down there without the girls she would let us spit roast her on the beach?"

"Only one way to find out," he said, "Lets go ask her."

Jack chucked his empty beer can in the trash can and headed for the house. I tossed my empty can and headed after him. We went inside, and found our mother in law, Beth at the kitchen sink. Her beautiful round butt twerking as she scrubbed a pot. "Hell mum, hold your butt still will you," Jack said, "You're giving Bill a hard on."

"You perving at me again?" I asked Jack.

"No man, but I couldn't admit she was giving me a hard on could I?"

"If I'm giving you both a hard on, I'm happy." Beth said. Twerking her butt some more.

"Mum, we were thinking," I said, "We would like to take you back to the nudist beach, and show you off again."

Beth reached for her shirt and pulled it away from her chest so she could look down at the hickeys she wore proudly on her left and right breasts. "I'd like that." she said, "The girls are out shopping, should we call them, or wait for them?"

"We were thinking of taking you on your own." Jack told her.

"OOOHH, I like that idea," she said, "Could we, maybe, get up to some mischief down there."

"Jack and I thought it might be fun to spit roast you down there."

"So, Why are we all still standing here?" she asked, heading for the door.

We were right behind her. The three of us jumped in the car and headed for the beach. "Are you on the pill yet, Mum?" I asked

"I've started." she said, "But you can't have me yet."

"But don't worry, you won't miss out." She licked her lips hungrily.

I almost came in my jeans. Once we got to the beach Jack and I stripped then we helped mum to undress, we stuck all our clothes into a bag together. Our mother in law linked her arms through mine and Jack's, and the three of us walked along the beach arm in arm. People looked, people stared, some made approving sounds, a couple of old biddies made tut, tutting sounds. We couldn't care less, we were totally happy with the way we were. Mum pushed her breasts forward proudly, so everybody that we passed could see that she wore our marks on her ample tits

A little way along the beach, mum guided us into a little valley between two dunes. "This looks like a nice spot." she said

Jack and I looked around, nice spot indeed. A little secluded so innocent people walking along the beach would not have to see us, but public enough that if somebody wanted to perv on us they could. I hadn't realized just how open minded my mother in law could be about sex. Jack slipped in behind her, and reached around to play with her tits, while rubbing his cock up and down the crack of her butt. I did what I like doing best. I sank to my knees and started to eat her hairy pussy, delighting in the taste of her sweet nectar as it poured out of her, and over my tongue. It didn't take us long, Jack and I brought Beth to her first climax in only a few minutes. She cried out her release as quietly as she could, but some people on the beach may still have heard her.

When she had regained some control of her body she reached down and helped me up into a standing position. Then she bent and took my cock into her mouth. Jack slid himself into his mother in law doggie style. I felt Beth groan on my cock as her filled her pussy with his cock. She was doing mine the way she had last time. The whole of my cock in her mouth, and then slowly hum, suck, and swallow, allowing my cock to grow to full hardness and grow straight down her throat. With my full cock down her throat, and Jack's cock fully embedded in her pussy, we all worked together to established a rhythm. I looked around, Jack looked around. Beth couldn't look around, so couldn't see what Jack and I could. On one side of us, a discrete distance away, a middle aged guy stood, stroking his cock. On the other side of us, stood a young couple. Him stroking his cock, and her furiously rubbing her pussy.

It was all too much for me. I wrapped my fingers in mum's hair and with a long guttural groan pumped my cum deep down her throat. After the first shot she pulled her head back so she could capture the rest in her mouth, and taste me on her tongue. I eased my now very tender cock from her mouth.

With my cock out of her mouth my mother in law could now look around. First she saw the older guy, then she saw the young couple. Seeing the young couple masturbating together sent mum over the edge. With Jack hammering his cock into her for all he was worth, she came again, in a screaming orgasm, which she did nothing to stifle. She screamed her pleasure proudly for all to hear. Sending her over the edge sent Jack over too. He drove his cock deep into Beth's pussy, and roared his release, pumping his full load of cum deep inside her.

The young woman squealed her climax, and gushed her juices down her legs. I don't think I've ever seen a girl squirt so much. Her man couldn't take any more. Seeing her cum set him off and he jerked his cum out onto the sand. I looked the other way, the older guy had cum and was gone.

Mum was shaky on her feet, Jack and I helped steady her so she could stay standing. Together, the young couple, my mother in law, Jack and I all walked into the water to get ourselves cleaned up. The young woman looked at mum's breasts, then looked up at her face, "You are owned by both of these guys?" she asked

"Only partly." Beth said. "I do have to share them with both my daughters."

"Holy Fuck." she said "are you serious?"

"Yes, dear, I am."

"That is just so fucking hot." the girl said, then turned to her husband "Baby, would you do that with my mum?"

"In a heartbeat, sweetie, In a heartbeat." he told her.

Jack and I linked arms with our mother in law and we all walked back along the beach, heading for the car park. When we got home Mel and Angie were back from shopping. Mel said to her mother. "Where did those two depraved animals take you?"

"In my mouth and in my pussy, why is that dear?" Then she couldn't contain herself any longer, she made the whole house ring with her peals of laughter.

"We took your mum back down to the nudist beach." I said

"And spit roasted her in the dunes." Jack added

Angie chimed in then, "You two really are animals," she grinned at both of us "Hope you saved some for Mel and me."

We did. That night Angie wanted to go see a new movie. It wasn't Jack's kind of thing so I took her. We got back about eleven pm and the house was in darkness, and mum's car was gone. We went inside, and found mum's note on the kitchen table. "Hi A and B, thought I better spend some time at home. Catch up soon. Love Mum. PS M and J went to bed early."

I took Angie's hand and led her down the hall. As we passed the room her and Jack shared we heard them going at it. We looked at each other. Up till now we had always mixed in neutral territory. The spare room, the granny flat. This was the first time it had happened in our own rooms. We continued down the hall to the spare room. As I reached for the door handle I spotted a note stuck in the door. I pulled it out of the door and opened it. "Baby, Take Angie to our room, we are in her's. Soon we will need to convert spare rooms into nurseries. Both here and at home. Love Mel."

Angie and I spent the night in the room Mel and I share. It seemed strange, making love to my sister in law in the bed I share with my wife. I would need to get used to it eventually. As Mel pointed out we would soon be needing nurseries both here and at our place.

Next morning we all slept in, and eventually got around to sitting around the kitchen table drinking coffee.

The phone rang, Jack picked it up, "aha, aha, OK, no worries, see you then."

"That was mum, she is on her way over, and nobody is to leave until she gets here."

"Sounds ominous," Angie said

"Doesn't it." Mel responded

Ten minutes later we heard her car pull in out front. She came in, and she did not look well, or happy. She looked like she hadn't slept. "Jack, can I get a coffee?" she asked, sitting down at the table with us.

With a coffee in front of her she looked around at each of us. "We are in deep trouble!" she said

We all looked at her expectantly. "I've been getting sick. I went to the doctors this morning." "He said I'm pregnant." she looked at Mel, "Honey, you told me this couldn't happen. I'm too old."

Angie stood up and wrapped her mother in her arms "I told you that nature would find a way, if you didn't pull out early" she said "When are you due?"

"End of August." She said "Oh my God girls, What am I going to do."

Mel did the math in her head, "Oh my God, Bill got you on that first weekend."

"Buy maternity clothes, and get Jack and Bill to build you a nursery." Angie said helpfully

"You silly girl. I'm almost fifty years old. How do I explain this to people."

Mel chimed in, "We already worked that one out for you. You tell people you met a wonderful man, and on just the one night you had unprotected sex with him, because you believed you couldn't get pregnant at your age."

"It is up to you Mum," I said "Tell them he moved on. Or tell them it's me. I would proudly stand up and tell people that I am the father of your babies."

"Christ Bill. You are the husband of my babies. You are the father of my grand babies. Now you want to tell people you are your mother in law's lover and the father of her children too."

"Yes mum. I would be proud to call you my lover, and call you the mother of my children." I said, then added, "well some of my children anyway."

Everybody burst into laughter. I wrapped my arms around Beth alongside Angie's arms. Then Jack and Mel also added their arms. Beth was surrounded by a cordon of arms. "Mum, we will look after you. I promise." Mel said

"I'm sorry mum." I said

Beth reached up and grabbed my face in both hands turning me to look her in the eyes. "Don't be sorry. This was not your fault. If anything, it was mine. I wouldn't let you pull out."

"I should have tried harder." I said

"I would have just wrapped my legs around you tighter. I would not have let you go."

We all sat back down at the table. Trying to think logically about how to deal with the changes that were about to occur in all our lives. In six months Mel and I would need a nursery in our house, and Angie and Jack would need one in theirs. Six weeks after that Beth was going to need a nursery as well. I suggested that we would all need to make changes to our lives so we could support each other properly. Mel looked at me. Stood up and took my hand. She led me out into the garden. "Honey, I was thinking, even before mum's news. How would you feel about moving?"

"Moving where Baby?" I asked

"Have you noticed that the house next door is on the market?" she asked me.

I hadn't noticed, but I considered the practicality and thought it was worth exploring the idea. "Then what do we do about mum?" I asked

"More thought required, but we will come up with something." Mel said

She took my hand and led me back to the house. "Jack, Angie, How do you feel about getting different neighbors in the house for sale next door?"

They looked at Mel, both confused by the subject change. "I guess there isn't much we can do about it. If the neighbors want to sell we will just have to get used to it." Jack said

Want to come and have a look at it with Bill and me?" Mel asked

Angie jumped up, "Oh my God, are you serious?"

Mel and I both nodded. All five of us headed next door later that day when they had a home open sign out front. It was a four bedroom two bathroom home. Made by a very good builder. Like Jack and Angie's house it also had a granny flat out the back. But this one was a lot bigger, and a two bedroom as opposed to the one bedroom Jack and Angie had. I slipped my arm around my mother in law's waist, "Come on out and check out the sex pad with me."

We walked out to the flat and gave it a good looking over. Again it was a quality build, and it was quite spacious. "How would you feel about using this for your sexual escapades with Jack and me?"

"It's a huge love nest, I live in a place smaller than this."

"I know." I said "If Mel and I buy this place, could you be happy living out here?"

She looked up at me, "Bill, you actually mean that, don't you?"

"With all my heart, Mum." I said "If you say yes, I will go back inside and put an offer on the table right now."

"Then, YES!" she threw her arms around me and kissed me deeply, tongue and all. Audience and all.

She really didn't care if other potential buyers saw her playing tonsil hockey with her son in law. We went back inside, I called the family group together and said I was ready to put up an offer on the house. Mel looked at me, "What, already?"

"Sure, go out the back and check out the granny flat. Mum says she will be very happy using that as her love nest on a full time basis."

Beth kissed me again, hard. "Only as long as I can find babysitters when my lovers come calling." she said.

Mel and Angie responded as one voice "You will."

A month later, Mel and I moved house, and became Jack and Angie's neighbors. Three weeks after that Beth moved into the granny flat behind our house. The first night in her new home my mother in law invited her son in law to come and check out the new love nest. I set to work Christening every room in the place except the room she was going to turn into a nursery. Just like Angie, my mother in law loves to be fucked doggie style, bent over the kitchen sink. She loves to be made love to in her bed, so after fucking her over the kitchen sink I picked her up in my arms and carried her to the bedroom. I lowered her onto the bed and slowly undressed her. She didn't have a bra on so as soon as I had her shirt open I could see the fresh matching hickeys on her left and right breasts which Jack and I regularly replace when the old ones start to fade. I reverently kissed our marks on her as I normally do. "Once the baby is born and my tits are full of milk and covered with stretchmarks and baby bites, are you and Jack still going to want to own them."

"I can't speak for Jack. But I will want to own them more than ever."

"I thought you might not, once they aren't as pretty."

"They will always be beautiful to me. You have my word."

I bent and took a breast into my mouth and lavished attention on it, before swapping sides and doing it again. I licked, and sucked my way all over and all around both her big beautiful tits. Marveling at the way her nipples pulled in to become supple rubbery bullets, big enough for a man to suck fully into his mouth. I tongued my way down her belly which was only just starting to lose its flatness, developing just the tiniest of baby bumps. I kissed her belly all over, and she held my head in her hands relishing the attention to her tummy. I tongued my way down to her pussy, and stopped. Beth was shaved. "When did you do this?" I asked.

"Tonight before you got here."

"Why?" I asked

"I was talking to Mel and Angie, they both shave, and they told me how much you love to devour every inch of their pussy because you can never get enough of their juices."

She went on, "Most of my juices end up tangled up in my pussy hair, where you can't get it, and I want you to have it all."

I dived into her pussy and lapped up every drop of juice she had to give me. Then suckled on her big hard clit until she climaxed and produced more juices, which I again lapped up. When she could take no more of my oral attention she grasped my head in her hands and pulled me up her body. With my face looking down on hers she pulled my face down and hungrily kissed me and sucked my face clean. "I can understand why you have this thing for eating my pussy. It actually doesn't taste too bad."

"I think it tasted incredibly good, A damned sight better than just not bad."

"Please fuck me now, Bill. Long, hard, and deep."

She reached down and guided my rock hard cock straight to her entrance. With the head of my cock held to her entrance she whispered in my ear, "I want all of me, filled with all of you. Don't stop till you bury the head of your cock inside my womb."

"You do now that is impossible?"

"Yes, but try anyway."

I pushed my cock deep into her body, felt the head of my cock touch her cervix and I kept pushing gently forward. Pressing firmly into her cervix, but without battering it. Her climax was almost instantaneous, her fingernails raked my back. I would probably bleed from the furrows she dug into me. She screamed out her climax for the whole neighborhood to hear. I held her there. Impaled totally on the full length of my cock. I was pressed into her so hard it hurt. I didn't move until, with a huge explosion of breath, she relaxed and sank back down onto the bed. "Now Baby, fuck me long and slow." she whispered in my ear.

I did, long, and slow, deep strokes all the way into my mother in law and all the way back out again. We made love to each other for what seemed like most of the night. Until I could hold out no longer. "I'm going to cum." I whispered.

"Deep inside me Baby, Fill me with your cum."

I pushed deep inside again and with my cock head again pressed against her cervix I released a torrent of cum deep inside my mother in law. We were shattered, we lay together totally spent. Neither of us had the energy to move. With my cock still buried deep inside her and my body covering hers we both went to sleep.

In the morning we got out of bed. Beth's pussy was sore from the pounding it had received. My back was sore from the raking she had given it. We made our way together to the bathroom where we showered and took care of each other. I gently washed her sore and battered pussy. She gently washed my back. Then we went to the kitchen and put on coffee. We put on coffee but we didn't put on clothes, which is how Mel found us when she knocked on the door and walked in. Both of us naked. Her mother sporting a new hickey on her right thigh next to her freshly shaved pussy. A hickey I didn't even remember putting there.

"Oh my God, You two."

"OH MY GOD, BILL, what happened to your back?" she cried out "Never mind, I can see what happened to it."

"I guess that explains why the whole neighborhood heard you two last night."

I went over and pulled Mel to me and kissed her, "Morning Baby," I said, then got on my knees and kissed her baby bump and said, "Morning Baby."

While I lavished a bit of attention on Mel, mum slipped away to put on a dressing gown. "Do you want to join us for coffee Mel?" mum asked, then grinned "Or do you just want your husband back."

"After what we all heard last night I doubt he would be of any use to me for at least a day, so yeah, I'll settle for a coffee."

We sat at the table drinking coffee. Mum said to Mel, "were we really that vocal or are you just teasing me?"

"Mum when you go out for a walk around the neighborhood today pay attention to the expressions on peoples faces. More than a few will be giving you a knowing look."

"Oh No."

"Oh Yes."

"Oh who gives a shit."

Mother and daughter both looked at me.

"What can I say, I love my wife, I love my sister in law, and I love my mother in law, and I'd happily shout that from the rooftops."

thaumatin
thaumatin
319 Followers
12