Loaned Out Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About then we heard a chainsaw start up. What the hell, that sounds awfully close. Thirty seconds later Jack and Angie stepped through the new gateway they'd just cut into our back fence. "Hey you guys, any coffee left." Jack asked, with a laugh.

Then he looked at me, "Fuck Bill, your back is a mess."

Angie cried out when she saw it "WHAT THE FUCK. Oh Baby come here." she took me in her arms. "I want to put some ointment on that. You'll end up getting it infected."

Taking my arm Angie led me back through the new back gate and led me inside her house. She led me to her bedroom and told me to lie down on the bed, then went to the bathroom for the first aid kit. She sat on my butt, a knee on either side of me, and gently applied a soothing salve to my back. "Baby, thank you." I said

"You're welcome." she said, "You and mum put on quite a show last night."

"Yeah, So I hear."

Angie kept applying more salve, gently spreading it across my entire back. "I don't remember the scratches going out that far Baby."

"They don't, I just want to rub your back, if you don't mind."

"I don't mind, it feels wonderful, thank you Baby."

"You've had such a busy morning that you haven't had time to say good morning to ever body." Angie said. Getting off my butt.

I turned over to look at her. She sat on my hips, my cock wedged tightly against her pussy. She pointed at her baby bump. "Let me up Ang'." I said

She slid her pussy down the length of my cock, just to tease me. Then lifted herself off me so I could get up. I flipped her over onto her back and then bent down and with a hand on either side of her baby bump a kissed her belly and said, "Good morning Baby, Daddy loves you."

"That's better. Now, roll over so I can finish doing your back."

We spent the rest of the day building a proper gate and framework for the chainsaw hole that Jack had cut in the back fence. Then we spent a few hours doing some modifications to the granny flat in Jack and Angie's back yard so that Jack and I would be able to use it as office space. Two offices, each with a desk, chair, and filing cabinet. Plus a comfy lounge just in case we needed a place for visitors to lie down.

That night we all went to the local pub for a meal. We were sat at a table in the lounge area which was quite busy, as it was the weekend. Jack and I had beers, all three women had soft drinks. It wasn't long before we noticed that we were attracting a bit of attention. We all looked around and all noticed that we were being looked at, and talked about.

What happened next I think took all of us by surprise. Mum stood up and made this announcement. "Ladies, gentlemen, I see we already have your attention. So without further ado. My name is Beth, These are my daughters Mel, and Angie. These are my two son in laws, Bill, and Jack. I would like to announce that both my daughters are expecting their first baby in about six months Oh, and I'm expecting my third in about seven and a half. I hope you all have a wonderful evening and if anybody has any questions feel free to ask." With that Beth sat down.

I looked around the room, among the diners in the room tonight, I spotted the young couple who had masturbated at the scene of mum's spit roasting a few days earlier. The young couple looked at us, then got up from their table and walked over to ours. "would you mind if we join you?" the girl asked.

Mel, always the most outgoing of us looked at the girl and her partner, "Yes of course. I'm Mel."

"Hi Mel, I'm Grace, this is my husband Warren."

Mel indicated me, "This is my husband Bill."

Grace admitted to already knowing me. "Oh Yes, where do you know Bill from?" Mel asked

Grace looked at me with that deer caught in the headlight looks. I decided to rescue her. "Grace and her husband were at the nudist beach when Jack and I spit roasted your mum down there."

Grace looked at me, stunned, I don't think she expected me to come straight out and tell my wife exactly what happened. "It was the hottest thing Warren and I have ever seen. We couldn't help ourselves. We both just stood there and masturbated."

"I watched them do it Mel, It was amazing to watch, I've never seen a girl squirt as much as Grace does."

Grace looked embarrassed. "Please don't be embarrassed or ashamed of squirting, it was a beautiful thing to see." I told her "Thank you for letting me see it."

Grace looked at Mel,"Can I ask you something, Mel?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"You are really OK with your husband having sex with your mum?"

"Grace, To cut a long story short. My sister and brother in law came to me first. Jack cannot father his own children. So they asked me if I would allow Bill to father their children. I told them yes, then I talked Bill into it. Mum found out about the arrangement and I told her that my husband and my brother in law would happily meet her needs too. If she wanted them to, and as you have seen, she wanted them to."

"So your husband isn't just having sex with your mum, but with your sister too." Grace asked

"It's more than that Grace, I also have sex with Angie's husband Jack, and it isn't just sex. It really is an all encompassing loving relationship. We don't just have sex, we make love, and we sleep together with the person we make love to. This morning my mother woke up in Bill's arms. Yesterday morning I woke up in Jack's arms. Tomorrow morning I will wake up in Bills arms."

"That is so fucking hot," Warren said, "So you and Angie, and you and your mum, and.."

He didn't say anything else because the look Mel gave him stopped him dead in his tracks.

"What you are suggesting is illegal, immoral, and to me personally, offensive." Mel told him coldly.

Grace looked at her husband with utter contempt. "Really Warren. You are disgusting." She turned to Mel "I do apologize. What you and your family share is beautiful." she said, "I wish I could have the same."

Mel leaned across to Grace, and whispered, "I'm sorry, but with your husband, you could not do it successfully. To him it would be sex, not love."

Grace nodded her head, she knew Mel was right.

That night we all went home tired. It had been a long and busy day. We pulled up out front and all piled out of the car. I went to Angie and gave her a tender loving kiss goodnight, then went down on my knees and kissed her belly, "Goodnight Baby." I said. Then I went to my mother in law and gave her a tender loving kiss goodnight, before going down on my knees and kissing her belly and wishing the baby a good night. Jack kissed Mel and mum tenderly and wished them goodnight, and both girls kissed their mum goodnight. That night Mum slept in the granny flat. I slept with my wife Mel, and Jack slept with his wife Angie. Once we were in bed I knelt down and gave Mel's tummy a gentle loving kiss. "Good night my beautiful baby, your daddy loves you. I slid back up the bed and cradled Mel in my arms. Tomorrow would be a new day and we could sort out what to do with it when it got here.

12