Loaned to a Friend Ch. 05

Story Info
Linda is exposed in public again and again.
6.9k words
4.64
24.3k
18

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HGriffin
HGriffin
641 Followers

The disadvantage to waking up in a bed between two men is that in order to pee you have to disturb at least one of them. Usually I've discovered that when you wake up a man by climbing over him when you're naked, you not only wake up their brain, you wake up their dick. You pee and then clean yourself, (you lucky men just give it a good shake), and try to make your lady parts presentable. You men just pee and climb back in bed and proceed to stick your dick in our mouth. Do you know just how bitter that last drop of pee tastes?

God, here I am again in some other man's bed. A naked man on either side of me, neither of which is my husband. He's still sleeping 3000 miles away, alone in a hotel, I hope! I just have to make it through today and tonight and he'll be home tomorrow to take me home and away from this crazy mess I've let myself agree to. I keep telling myself that I'm only doing this to please him. I'll do anything he asks just to please him. If it means allowing myself to be stripped naked by another man and allowing him to do anything he wants with him and anyone else, then, I'll do it. I am ashamed, I am humiliated, my actions run counter to who I am. But if my husband wants me to be his personal slut whore, I'll do it with no hesitation.

Jim, my husband wants me to put on a show for him tonight. He wants his best friend Randy to get several other men to come here and fuck me. He wants another of his friends, Robert to video everything that happens. Jim wants me to take a drug that removes all my inhibitions so I'll beg all the men to take me anyway they want. I know I'll do it. I know I'll do anything they tell me I know I'll open my body to any degrading thing they will come up with. And I know I'll beg for them to give me more. I know this is going to happen, I can't stop it. What worries me the most is the whole idea excites me.

Owen stirred and turned over onto his back, still asleep. Linda looked at the sleeping youth and remembered the night before when Owen had made love to her, not fucked but made love. She remembered how his larger than normal cock felt deep inside her. She could still remember how his huge balls felt as she took each one at a time in her mouth. She could still taste his cum mixed with her juices as she sucked and cleaned him after he erupted deep in her pussy. She smiled, yes he was one of the best she had had, not quite as good as her husband Jim, but a close second.

She carefully slid across the top of Owen's sleeping form, supporting herself as best she could on her hands and knees. When she was directly over him, she gently leaned in and kissed him on the lips, tasting their fluids from the night before. His eyes opened and he was momentarily confused as to who was above him. He quickly remembered who the beautiful woman was and how her body looked and felt as he had made love to her the night before. He reached up and pulled her down on top of him and kissed her deeply. Linda's position above him was such that she was wide open and when she settled down on top on him his erect cock was pushed up on her wide open pussy. It only took a couple of wiggles and the head was beginning to slide into her.

"Mmm, good morning, lover, sorry to wake you." Linda whispered. "My God, does that thing of yours ever go down?"

Owen moved a little more and slid his member a little further into Linda. "Sorry, I was having a wonderful dream about having sex with a beautiful woman that looked exactly like you. I guess dreams really can come true."

"Oh God, stop, you can't, not now, I mean I can't, not now." As she squirmed to pull herself off Owen's erection and off the bed. Owen had a look of surprised rejection on his face.

"I gotta pee in the worst way and if you push that big thing of yours any deeper you are going to squeeze my bladder. You, big boy won't have a golden shower but more like a golden bath. Sorry."

Linda rushed into the bathroom and sat down and with a sigh relaxed and let the urine flow.

After she finished she stood and looked at herself in the mirror and said, "Oh no, Oh my God no. I can't face the world looking like this.", and she stepped in the shower to wash away the sweat and cum from the previous night.

When she was finished she walked back into the bedroom where Owen waited still naked and uncovered. Randy was also awake also naked but with a corner of the sheet barely covering his manhood.

"Aww, you two look so cute, am I interrupting anything?" She teased, while taking a sexy pose and putting her hand over her mouth, mostly to hide her grin and to keep her from laughing.

"Oh God, No!" Owen said a little too loudly as he looked towards Randy and then down to his own nakedness. "You know I don't do that." He sputtered as he grabbed the sheet to cover his privates.

Linda couldn't hold herself any longer and burst out laughing at Owen's expense.

Randy seeing Owen's embarrassment joined in and threw a pillow at Linda and in mock indignation said, "Oh fuck you, bitch. If you could have waited a little longer before coming out and prancing around like a naked hussy, I might have been able to put my moves on this young stud."

At that Owen jumped out of bed and started out the door. Linda caught him in her arms and still laughing so hard she could hardly speak, hugged him tight and said, "Owen honey, we are just teasing you. After last night I for one know are a woman's man. I'm sorry." And she broke down in laughter again.

"I was just waiting for you to come back and we would finish what we started. And then Randy woke up and we were just talking about you. How beautiful you are and how wonderful it feels to, you know..." Owen was still trying to explain why he was naked in bed with another naked man.

Still hugging Owen and giving him little kisses all over his face, Linda said," I know, Sweetie, I was just being mean and teasing. I know." She reached down and cupped Owen's cock and balls in her hand squeezing him gently. "Oh, my God look, your thingy does get soft; I've never seen it down like that. Only thing though, it still isn't small. It's still a lot bigger than Randy boy's over there." As she said that she looked and behind Owen's back and gave Randy the finger and said, "And that is for calling me a bitch."

"Hey, Hey, you know I was only teasing. That and I'm jealous, Owen got you last night and was already starting again this morning. I want my turn. My little man is getting lonesome, just look," as he uncovered himself and showed Linda his erection.

"Sorry boys, my pussy is off limits to you and everyone else today. You well know that I somehow got talked into having a party tonight for my absent husband. You're going to be busy today rounding up at least 4 more willing, more than able if you know what I mean, acceptable studs to help me tonight. You can partake if you think you can get it up and don't get carried away around several naked men." Linda couldn't help putting another jab at the two.

"Can't we just get a little sample?" Randy whined.

"I'll burst before tonight", cried Owen.

"Poor babies, no samples, no quickies, no blow jobs, no hand jobs. You have to rest up and store all those little swimmers you can produce. I expect a big output from both of you. I want you to set the standard for the others to follow. I'm doing this for my hubby and I want him to be happy and horny when he comes home tomorrow. Understand?"

They both regretfully nodded that they understood.

"Good. Now both of you shower, you stink. Get dressed; we have a lot to do today."

Randy snapped to attention and saluted, "Yes Ma'am." His cock stood at attention too.

Owen just smiled, his cock still at parade rest.

Linda was sitting at the table in the kitchen drinking her morning coffee and nibbling on some toast. She was still totally naked having none of her clothes at Randy's house and he having no intention to give her any to wear. Even though she had been naked for 3 full days now, she still felt exposed and vulnerable. She felt reasonably comfortable being naked around Randy and Owen, but she never got over the fact that she was wearing nothing while everyone else was dressed.

Randy came into the room first, followed a few minutes later by Owen. Both had showered and were dressed. They puttered around the kitchen fixing themselves something to eat and discussed what they needed to do that day.

"Do either of you have anyone in mind to join in on this little party Jim requested?" Linda said between bites of toast.

"Well, I thought maybe we would ask Max and Tom from the market. You've met both of them and they've seen you, you know..." Randy replied.

"You mean after shoving exactly how many hot dogs up my pussy and ass? Yup, can't say that I need any false modesty around those two. Anyone else?"

"I know someone who would be interested." Owen spoke up. "I have a buddy, his name is Austin, he's pretty cool and all he ever talks about is wanting to get laid. I'll have to check with him though. He's been dating a really strange chick lately, he says she's kinda kinky and likes all kinds of sex. If he can get away for a night he'd be good to join in."

"I've been thinking about a guy I work with, Rick, he started working with me about a year ago. His fiancée is in medical school out of state and he sees her only every two or three weeks. He's cool and really smart, a nice guy, I think you and Jim would like him." Randy added.

"Ok my concerns are can they be trusted to keep their mouths shut about this? You know I'm a married woman and I have to live in this town. Jim's reputation is at stake here too. I'd feel better if this were happening a couple of hundred miles away, but this is Jim's call. I just don't want anybody like Terry and Mel showing up again."

"I'll vouch for Rick; I admit I fucked up with Terry and Mel THAT will never happen again." Randy said emphatically.

"Austin's cool, I'll explain things, he'll understand." Owen answered.

"Okay, that makes Max and Tom, Austin and Rick, you two and Robert with the camera. I guess that takes care of that. I still can't believe I'm letting myself be talked into this." Linda shook her head.

"Good, that's taken care of. I've got some running around to do today and I've come up with a couple of things for you to do to keep you occupied." Randy said with a mischievous grin.

"I'm not so sure I like that expression. Every time you come up with an idea, I end up naked in front of another bunch of men." Linda replied with some skepticism.

Randy quickly jumped up from the table and said, "Come on you two, time's a-wasting. We've places to go and people to see."

Owen looked to Linda and shook his head as if to say that he had no idea what was going on.

"Uh, Randy, people to see, what people? There's a little matter about clothes, like I don't have any."

"Oh God, woman, will you let it go. Details, details, details, you should know by now that you really don't need any clothes. And don't I always keep you covered in the end?" Randy tossed her another of his dress shirts whose arms were too long and the tail of the shirt just barely covered her front and back.

As Linda slipped into the shirt she realized there was no buttons, they had all been removed. "Randy, we have a little problem here. I can't wear this, no buttons. How am I supposed to keep it closed? And it's my ends that I'm trying to keep covered."

"Yup, I know. I cut them off last night. Figured it would save a lot of arguing over how many to button. Don't worry, you won't need it much anyway."

"Oh fuck, this doesn't sound like anything that's going to end well." She reached over and grabbed Owen's arm and pulled him close. "Owen, promise that you'll protect me from this perverted person."

Caught off guard by the other two's badgering and being grabbed by a half-naked woman Owen blushed and stammered, "Uh, yah sure, uh I won't let anything happen. I guess." He wasn't sure if she was joking or serious. This whole situation was way out of his realm of understanding. He was still trying to understand how Linda's husband would let a guy like Randy keep his wife naked and offer her up to what seemed everybody they came across. And why a beautiful woman like Linda just seemed to do whatever Randy told her to do.

As they all got in Randy's truck and were driving towards town, Randy said, "First stop, I need fuel. There's a self-serve station just down the road. Their prices are always a few cents higher than everyone else so it won't be busy." He looked at Linda and smiled.

He drove in to the station and parked at the pump furthest from the cashier which was also closest to the road. There were no other vehicles pumping fuel. "Okay, babe, fill it up." He handed Linda $50. "It won't take that much, you'll have to get the change. Oh and give me the shirt, I don't want to get the gasoline smell on it." Randy laughed.

"What! You expect me to just hop out naked and pump your fuel? You want me to walk over and give him the money and stand here in front of everybody? Naked, with no clothes, nothing! No fucking way!"

"Now Linda, remember Jim said to do everything I asked. Look around, there aren't any other customers. There's no one to see you except the cashier. He's got to be bored out of his mind. You'll make his day. And if you don't, I'll take you across the road to that shopping center parking lot and dump your naked ass out and make you walk back to my place. It's only a couple of miles. Come on, it'll be exciting, you know you like to do things like this."

"Randy, you ass, you're pushing your luck. When Jim comes home, he's going to make you pay for this."

Linda slid the shirt off her shoulders and with only light tennis shoes on her feet she grabbed the money and climbed out of Randy's truck. She took a deep breath and with her head high and shoulders back, she walked calmly to the cashier and handed him the $50 and told him that it probably wouldn't take that much and she would be back for the change. She then walked back to the truck and started fueling it.

She had only been standing there for a minute when another vehicle pulled in and stopped on the other side of the same pump. The male driver didn't notice her until he had gotten out of his car and was removing the nozzle from the pump when he looked up and saw that there was a completely naked woman pumping fuel not two feet away from him.

Linda was mortified. She had hoped that she could have finished and got the change and back in the truck without being noticed, but it was not to be the case. Now a complete stranger was standing right in front of her looking at her naked body. She couldn't move, she couldn't cover herself, it was like a nightmare. Only it was really happening.

The guy was the first to say something, "Uh, can I ask you a question?" He asked never taking his eyes off Linda's naked body.

Determined not to lose it, Linda returned his stare and just said, "What?"

"Uh, I know you are aware and all, I mean you're just standing there all naked and everything, but why? Are you in trouble or anything? I mean are you being forced to do this? Are you okay?"

Realizing that the guy was maybe just as uncomfortable as she was gave her some confidence and she actually found that it was rather funny. She smiled and said, "That's four questions. Under the circumstances I'll grant you that much. Why? Well, I lost a bet with my husband there in the truck." She looked at Randy and continued with her fabrication. "He decided to bring along his best friend to show that I paid off the bet. Am I in trouble, no, but he is, big time. Am I being forced? Yes and no, yes because do you think I'd stand here stark naked in broad daylight on a public street and pump my husband's fucking truck full of fuel? No because I'm not going to let him have the satisfaction of saying I reneged on a bet. And last, am I okay? I'll let you answer that question. Do I look okay?" Linda took a step forward so he could see her better, spread her arms and legs apart presenting herself to him.

"You are definitely okay." Looking at her from head to toe and lingering on her pussy and hard nipples he smiled and added. "I'd have to say that you are way more than okay. I'd also have to say that your husband is a dumb shit to make you do this. I don't think I'd like to be in his shoes when you pay him back."

Just then Linda's pump clicked indicating that the tank was full. She put the nozzle back in the pump and without any hesitation, walked past the guy and back to collect the change. As she was walking back to Randy's truck, another truck pulled in with two men in the cab. They stopped and Linda walked across in front of them like nothing was amiss. Just as she got in front of them she stopped and turned towards them and gave them a big smile and a wave then walked on to Randy's truck.

As she passed by the man parked beside them, she stepped up to him and said," I have to confess something to you. Neither man in the truck is my husband. The driver is my husband's friend, who he loaned me to, and the other guy is his friend and my husband has never met him." With that she climbed back into Randy's truck.

"Ok, Randy, you've had your fun, let's get the fuck out of here before one of these red-necks decides they want to join this party." Linda said looking none too happy.

"Holy shit, I can't believe what you just did." Owen said as he sat beside Linda.

"On to our next adventure, Yee Haw!" Randy laughed as he drove away from the fuel station.

"Next adventure my ass," Linda said. I've got a great idea, the next stop, you get naked and I'll sit all safe in the truck and watch you make a fool of yourself."

"Not to worry sweetheart, the next stop will be nothing."

"Why do I not believe you? Oh maybe it's because I'm sitting here stark fucking naked. Ya think?"

Randy laughed and Owen sat dumbfounded that Linda seemed to do anything Randy said. No matter how embarrassing it was to her.

"Here we are," Randy said as he pulled into a package liquor store. Gotta pick up a little refreshment for the big party tonight. Come on everybody."

Linda sat firmly in the seat and said, "Ah, No! I am not walking into that store naked. There are other people in there and somebody is going to take exception to me just walking in there au-natural. I don't want to be hauled away to jail for indecent exposure."

"Linda sweetie, you are about as decent as anyone could ever be. I can't imagine any man objecting to having a customer looking like you."

"No, Randy, No fucking way."

"I was just teasing you, here, put on the shirt. It's long enough to cover you and it looks like a dress on you anyway."

"Long enough if I don't reach up or bend over you mean." Linda slipped the shirt on and reached for the buttons before she realized that Randy had removed them. She clutched the middle of the shirt together in a feeble attempt to cover herself. She muttered to herself, "I can't believe this is really happening."

Randy walked into the store, followed by a very uncomfortable Linda, and then Owen who wondered what Randy was going to do next.

Randy proceeded to move up and down the isles picking out bottles and placing them in the cart. When he got to an area that was pretty much out of view, he stopped and looked at Linda. "Linda, Honey, this cart seems to have a bad wheel, could you go up front and get me another one, please?"

"Randy, No! You know I can't push a cart like this. If I let go of this shirt, it'll open and show everything!"

"Sure you can, just be careful and you'll be fine. Just leave it like that, it really looks better that way."

"Randy, there are too many people in here. Everyone is going to see me. Please!"

"Linda, you know the rules, you have to do as I say, remember what Jim said, because if you don't I'll just have to take the shirt away right now and then you'd really have a problem. Just how do you think you'd get out of here if you didn't have that big shirt to cover you?"

HGriffin
HGriffin
641 Followers
12