Loaned to a Friend Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Randy, you bastard, you are going to pay for this!" Linda gave up knowing Randy would indeed take away her shirt and leave her naked inside the store.

"Oh, by the way, it looks a little ridiculous with you holding the front like you're doing. Let go of the shirt, please." He reached over to her and opened her shirt completely before turning her toward the front of the store and giving her a gentle nudge.

Linda gave him the evil eye and partially closed the front of the shirt. It was still opened three or four inches showing that there was nothing under the shirt but bare skin. She walked carefully to the front of the store and got another cart. Using both hands to push it, she leaned forward to capture the front of the shirt between herself and the cart handle in an attempt to keep her shirt from flapping open. She was only partially successful.

When they got to the check-out counter, Randy stepped away from the cart and said to Linda, "Here, you get the things out, I forgot something."

Linda knew what he was up to, in order to get the things out of the cart, she had to lean over and reach, exposing her breasts as she leaned and also the back of the shirt slid up exposing her ass to everyone behind her. Blushing and trying her best she carefully took each item out of the cart and placed it on the counter. The man behind the counter never moved, his eyes glued to the front of her shirt that was now open from top to bottom exposing Linda's side boobs, navel, and all the way down to her pubic hair which was now visible.

Just as she was finished, Randy came up and said, "Linda, honey, go grab two ten pound bags of ice while I pay this good man."

Linda went to the cooler and as soon as she opened the door, the cold air hit her sweaty chest and her nipples hardened immediately. "I'm going to kill that mother fucker, I swear." She mumbled as she grabbed a plastic bag of ice in each hand. As she walked back to the counter the shirt was no longer being held closed and opened exposing her breasts and hard nipples as well as her pussy. She walked past three men getting back to Randy and they, as well as the man behind the counter and the now four other men waiting in line all watched as Linda carried the ice exposed from head to foot.

Randy looked at the other men and said, "Beautiful ain't she? I'm looking after her for my friend, her husband, while he's out of town. He told her to do everything I said. Hope you don't mind her outfit. Usually she don't even have that on. Ain't that right Linda?"

All the men stood looking at her. Absolutely mortified, Linda looked at the men and said, "That's right Randy, my husband knows I'm safe with you because your pecker is so small that you couldn't get it in far enough to do anything."

With that she smiled at the admiring men and said' "I'll meet you at the truck." And walked out the door still carrying the bags of ice and still exposed to anyone in the parking lot. She could hear the men in the store laughing at the dig she gave Randy. She smiled and said to herself, "Got ya, you bastard."

When Randy and Owen got to the truck, Linda was still standing there holding the ice, her shirt was now almost completely off her shoulders. She made no attempt to cover herself. She wouldn't give Randy the satisfaction of seeing her loose her cool. Owen could hardly restrain himself from laughing. Linda leaned over and gave Owen a little kiss and winked. Owen blushed and quickly grabbed the bags of ice and put them in an ice chest in the back of the truck.

Once they were back on the road Randy looked over at Linda and said, "If I didn't love you so much I'd probably be pissed, but I know you were just getting back at me. Good job! You won that round. It was worth it to see you carrying that ice and look at the expression on everybody's face when your shirt opened up. It was priceless. And you didn't even bat an eye! Linda, you are one brave woman, I've got to hand it to you, you have guts. Oh by the way, did you notice all the security cameras in the store? I bet every inch of the area is under surveillance. They will have an interesting video to look at. I bet they save all those tapes for review."

Linda just groaned.

Owen laughed and said, "I nearly pissed my pants when your shirt opened. I thought for sure that you'd drop the ice and scream and try to cover yourself. When you just looked straight at everybody and kept on walking like nothing was wrong, I didn't know what to do. And when you jabbed Randy, I nearly busted a gut from laughing. Linda, you are my hero."

"Owen, baby, I hope you are rested up for tonight because I'm going to show you just how much I appreciate you. I just hope I don't hurt you when I show old Randy here what happens when you treat a woman the right way."

Owen blushed as Linda gave him another lingering kiss and rubbed his leg brushing against his erection. "My God, Owen, is that thing always hard?" Linda could feel Owen shiver from her touching.

"Ok who is ready to eat? Last stop before we head for home?"

Both Owen and Linda agreed that they were hungry. Linda said, "Drive through only, I am not going in anywhere dressed, or better said, undressed like this."

"Not to worry, this place will make you look overdressed. It's just down the road a mile or so."

Randy pulled into the parking lot of a building that had no windows and boasted on a sign in the front, "Noon Lunch Specials! Come In For the Noon Show!"

"Oh dear God, Randy, you have got to be kidding me. A fucking strip joint, you are taking me to lunch at a strip joint?"

"Sure, you'll have a ball! The food is actually really good and the beer is cold. Come on you two. You can hold the shirt closed if you want. Come on Owen!"

Owen looked like a deer caught in headlights. "I've never been to a strip joint. I mean I've never seen but a couple of women. I mean I've seen you naked more than any woman in my life." He looked like he was going to faint.

Linda looked at Owen and felt so sorry for the young inexperienced man. "Come on Owen, let's do this together. I'll keep you safe. It'll be fun. And I don't have to be naked."

As they walked in, Linda was surprised to find a clean well-lit area with what looked like fifty or so tables surrounding a stage that was elevated so everyone could see the dancers. There were maybe fifty to sixty men and a few women siting watching a young blond girl dancing topless and wearing a tiny G-string. She looked like she could easily be a college student, not at all like the worn out hooker that Linda had expected. Nearly everyone was eating and it appeared that there must be a good menu. At least the food looked and smelled good. They found a table one row away from the stage and sat down.

Randy told them what to order for him and said he needed to talk to someone and he would be right back. He told them to order whatever they wanted and a pitcher of beer for him.

They placed their orders and shortly after Randy returned to the table, they were served.

The sandwiches and fries were to die for. Linda couldn't believe such good food was served in a strip joint. She swore to herself that she was going to bring her husband, Jim, here. She laughed at the thought of bringing her husband to a place where he could look at sexy young women while they took off all of their clothes. The beer was from a local micro-brewery and went down smooth. Maybe too smooth because Linda found herself moving to the music and forgetting that she was wearing only a man's shirt and nothing else. She would close her eyes and imagine herself dancing for her husband. God she couldn't wait for him to be home. She even let Randy and Owen see that she was letting the shirt gap open enough that almost all of her breasts were visible. She would catch them looking and smile not pulling the shirt closed at all.

Randy and Owen were watching the half dozen young dancers as each did their three numbers. The girls would come out with just a bra like top and thongs or G-strings and would be topless half way through the first number, and completely naked half way through the second. They didn't spend much time teasing. Everyone came to see totally naked women, not partially naked. Randy and Owen would make comments about each dancer, mostly good comments, admiring their bodies.

Owen had had the better part of a pitcher of beer and was more vocal than his usual self. He looked at Linda with more than a little lust in his eye and leaned over and said, "You know something? Those girls are sexy, but in my book you have every one of them put to shame. I bet you could dance better than they can too. I'd love to see you up there."

"Owen, sweetie, you've had too many beers. All those young things up there put this old lady to shame. Nobody wants to see me up there, especially naked."

"You're wrong, Linda, I'll bet everyone here would love to see you up there naked.

Hey, Randy, don't ya agree that Linda would look great up there on stage?"

"Owen, my boy you are exactly 100% right. Linda would be the hit of the show. Come on Linda, hop up on the stage and show us your stuff."

"No way, guys. I'd be laughed off the stage before I got my shirt off. Anyway even if I would, they wouldn't let me dance here anyway. They'd ask me to leave."

"There's where you are wrong. I already asked if they'd let you and they said no problem," Randy replied.

Linda had enough to drink to somehow let herself stop for a second and consider the offer. She realized that she had just been thinking of dancing for her husband. It was a small step away from dancing for her husband's friend and sweet young Owen. She did a quick look around and didn't see anyone that she knew.

Randy started talking to the tables around them telling them that if they all asked, Linda might dance for them. Soon more and more men were encouraging her to get up on the stage and dance.

Owen looked at Linda with the biggest puppy dog eyes and said, "Come on Linda, dance for me, please."

Later Linda would look back and wonder what in the world she was thinking and what possessed her to give in. She would blame the beer, she would blame the fact that she was hot for her husband to come home and she would blame Owen's puppy dog eyes for agreeing to dance.

She no more than got the words out and Randy had escorted her to the back of the room to a door that led to the dancer's dressing room. The manager met them at the door, gave Linda a once over and nodded to Randy and said. "So this is who you were talking about. I can see what you mean."

He then turned to Linda and said, "You know what you are doing, right? I mean you don't have to strip completely, but if you don't you might get booed off the stage. You're doing this of your own free will right?"

Linda looked at the manager and said, "How about if I just take off my shirt? Would that be okay?" She opened her shirt and showed him that there was nothing under it.

"Honey, just taking off the shirt is fine with me. You will be a hit out there. You're on in five minutes."

Randy hurried back to their table and as he sat down the DJ announced that they had a special request dancer and would everyone give a big hand for "Lady Linda." The music started and Linda looking more than a little panicked took a deep breath and danced out to the middle of the stage wearing Randy's borrowed shirt and nothing else, not even shoes.

Linda looked at Randy and Owen and saw the big grins on their faces and told her self that she could do this. She focused on the music and was soon lost in it moving to the beat and rhythm. She imagined that she was dancing for her Jim and soon nearly forgot about the fifty plus strangers waiting for her to take off her shirt.

She moved to the song while keeping the shirt closed. Then about half way through the first song, she fully opened the shirt and flashed the audience her naked body. She closed it quickly as the men cheered and beat on their tables and shouted "Take it off!"

Take it off she did, in one quick movement, Linda whipped off the shirt and tossed it toward their table. It hit Owen square in the face and he nearly fell over backward. He took it in his hands and pressed it to his nose to smell Linda's scent. He broke out in the biggest smile in the room.

Linda now with absolutely nothing on finished the first dance to the roars of the crowd. The second dance she went from slow erotic movements to swaying her breasts and touching and pulling her nipples as she leaned over to show how her natural full heavy breasts hung. She turned her back to the crowd and spread her legs wide and leaned over to look back at the leering men. Her ass and pussy were completely open and to be viewed.

She could feel herself begin to get wet as she danced and realized that so many men were looking at her naked body and seeing up close her open pussy and now wet pubic hair. She faced the crowd, squatted down and opened her knees as wide as she could and still keep her balance. She ran her fingers up and down her opening and spread herself exposing her swollen clit. When she touched herself, it felt like an electrical shock.

She danced to the third number trying to show herself as openly and completely as possible. Her bouncing, swaying, hanging breasts, her open wet pussy and her puckered asshole. Nothing was hidden, everything was exposed to anyone who wanted to see and it seemed to Linda that everyone wanted to see everything.

Finally when the third number was over and she was dripping with sweat, she just stood there naked on the stage as the crowd cheered and banged their glasses on the tables.

With no music, Linda suddenly came back from that happy place and realized that she was now just a naked woman standing in front of over fifty men and they were all looking at her naked body. She motioned for Owen to pass her the shirt so she could cover herself. He handed it to her and as she walked off the stage she covered her embarrassment.

After a few minutes she made her way back to the table through the crowd of admiring men. She had the shirt on but it hung open and her front was visible from head to toe. What was the use of trying to cover herself after showing herself so completely only minutes before.

"Randy, can we leave now, I want to get out of here and go home. I need to shower the sweat off me and I want to sleep and rest for tonight. Please let's leave now."

Once in the car, Linda snuggled tight next to Owen. Her shirt barely covering her, she pushed her face in his neck and let her body completely relax. She was suddenly so completely exhausted. Owen pushed his nose in her long brunette hair and inhaled her sweaty woman scent. One hand went to a breast and as he softly squeezed and massaged it he took a nipple and gently pinched and pulled on it. The other hand went to her moist pubic hair and as he slid his finger lower, Linda slightly spread her legs allowing him to slide a finger deeper into her. His thumb found and pushed on her sensitive clit. Linda took a deep breath and let a long sigh escape as she drifted off to sleep.

It took about 30 minutes to drive back to Randy's house. Linda slept cuddled next to Owen the whole way. When they arrived she awoke and still groggy from the beer and dancing, staggered into the house and told the men that she was going to shower and then take a nap to rest up for her performance for her husband later that night.

She showered, cleaning herself thoroughly, shaved her legs and arm pits and trimmed her pubic hair. She wanted Jim to see her and want her as bad as bad as she wanted him. As she slipped into bed and closed her eyes she wondered why she was in a few hours going to allow over a half dozen men to fuck her as often as they wanted. They were going to record their cocks being shoved in her pussy and mouth and pump their cum inside of her and over her body where ever they wanted. And she would beg for every inch of cock she could get, and beg for more. As she slipped to slumber, she whispered to herself, "Jim, honey I hope you know what you are asking me to do and I hope I can do everything you ask."

12