All Comments on 'Loaner Boyfriend'

by GoldenrodTN

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

great story. would love to see a part 2

RTR10RTR10about 5 years ago

Enjoyed the story but I don’t see how he’d all of a sudden have “feelings” for Jennifer. He wasn’t going to even fuck her till Marcy gave the OK. Also, it would be a bit of a slap in the face for the readers who loved Daniel & Marcy’s first story. Maybe they could find a guy for Jennifer.....one that’s NOT Daniel.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 5 years ago
Well done!

Like to see where you go with this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

A sequel would be fun!

WhO2WhO2about 5 years ago
Very sexy story!

Excellent, sexy story! You had me totally engrossed when he saw her panties hugging her curves as the sun shone through her dress.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I LIKED IT

...because I like willing (eager -- even moreso) respectful (non-humiliation) cuckquean stories. (Inconsistently, I do not generally care for willing cuckold stories.) Wives/girlfriends who want to help out a friend/relative (as in this story), or else show off their man/stud, give the guy a chance to experience another gal while maintaining the more emotionally satisfying permanent relationship with his wife/girlfriend.

When well-written, like this story, it makes for a satisfying, enjoyable read.

I also prefer cuckquean stories where permission is unmistakably given beforehand (as in this story) over ones where his woman's "permission" is vague, only implied, or hesitant.

The prequel, Springtime on Campus circa 1984, nicely paved the way for this story, by showing the solid relationship Daniel had with girlfriend Marcy.

The lead-up in this story was just great.

Plus GoldenrodTN has the ability to tell stories and express them in the English language.

Hopefully, he has a long and prolific Literotica career ahead of him, a la Just Plain Bob @16(?) years and over 800 stories.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the story -- and I think Daniel needs a healthy splash of sexy chest hair for that masculine chest! - Jennifer grabs part of his chest skin, and places her hands on his chest and she rides him -- it'd be nice to feel his chest hair at the sexy moment. Please write more!

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years ago

Great story. I enjoyed every moment of this.

5-stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldenrodTN@GoldenrodTN
50 something guy who likes to read erotica, decided to try and write some. Just some fantasies, maybe inspired by memories. I love panties, and everything that lies underneath them.