Loaning Ellie to a Stranger

Story Info
Lining Ellie up for her first hot wife experience.
7.1k words
4.07
18.5k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear reader, this tale is half true. The other half is the fantasy we had of what might have happened had fate allowed it.

Ellie, the kids and I were on holiday again. This time a nice sleepy town, not too far away from the main coastal tourist towns in the area. We had booked the long weekend away at the last minute and there had not been much accomodation left, but it turned out nice to be away from the hustle and bustle of where we had planned to stay.

We stayed at a motel which was basic but comfortable, and we were only going to be at the motel to sleep anyway, during the day we planned to be out enjoying the summer weather.

I went for a walk to look around the block the first few times I went for a cigarette the night we got there, and didnt go to the motels smoking area until the next morning.

Saturday morning I woke up much earlier than the rest of the family and decided to get some food to make breakfast at the shop across the road. On the way there I stopped at the smoking area and fell into good conversation with one of the other holiday makers. He was reading the newspaper, yes that long lost form of information in todays digital world. I told him it had been years since I saw someone reading a news paper and he replied that yes he should get with the times but he enjoyed his morning wake up with the paper version. I told him I'd just woken up and asked whats going on in the world today. We started talking rugby league and it turned out we barracked for the same team. We discussed changes in the coming years lineup and then I excused myself to go to the shops.

When I got back Ellie and the kids were still asleep, so I let them snooze an extra half hour before I woke them for brekky.

I went out for another smoke and my new mate was there again still reading his paper. We introduced ourselves, his name was Adam. He was a fair looking guy, Id say late 50s to early 60s which is the age bracket of men that teally floats Ellies boat. Not over muscled nor scrawny, just a regular relatively handsome bloke.

As we chatted more I found that he worked in the construction and lived the other direction from us. I mentioned the local club that was just about 200 metres away which I had heard some loud music from the previous night and he said he was there the night before and it was pretty good but very loud inside. I mentioned that I had googled what was on tonight at the club and there was a rock band that looked good. He said he might be there again tonight. The way he spoke I figured he must be there by himself as he always said "I", not "we" when we spoke about the weekend and what we had done or were planning to do. With my smoke finished we bid each other a good day and I went back to our suite to wake and feed the troops.

We had gone to a beach just before sunset on the friday night, but did not get a swim in. Everyone was keen to hit the beach when they woke on Saturday, and I was keen to see Ellie in her new leopard swimsuit.

I was also dying to get her alone to tell her there was an older guy whom I thought was single staying at our motel that might be suitable for her to have her first extramarital sex session with. So far as I could tell he was there by himself, he seemed a nice guy, and I knew Ellie would find him attractive.

Many times over the years during sex and foreplay we had discussed potentially letting Ellie fuck another man or woman if the timing was right and if we found a suitable person. We had chatted online with a few men and women, even had sex on video call, but so far had not found the right person or the right time for the real deal. Could this be the opportunity we had been waiting for?

My mind was working overtime. We could potentially put the kids to bed, send her up to his place with a 2 hour limit, and if the kids woke I could say she had left her credit card at the club and had to go back for it and I could ring her to come back.

We got to the beach and did the whole slip slop slap thing. The beach was in a large bay, so there were only gentle ripples of waves. We kept a close eye on the kids as they tore off into the water. I told Ellie about our neighbor at the motel and at first she thought I was just stirring her up to get her horny, but soon she realised that I was not joking. She started to get very interested at the prospect of fucking another man on our holiday.

Ellie had worn shorts and a tshirt to the beach, and rather than wearing her swimsuit underneath she had opted for black bra and panties. I think she was hoping the beach would be quiter, but it was fairly busy.

She pulled off a change on the beach by dropping her shorts, leaving her panties on and pulling her new onepiece up her legs. I always love watching her get changed in public places, I know she gets a bit of a kick out of it. She pulled the onepiece up mid belly before pulling her shirt off. Then she unsnapped her bra at the back with her right hand while holding her bra cups with her other hand and wrist. She knew I was enjoying watching this struggle and that I was just waiting for a nip slip. She pulled the swimsuit cups up over her bra cups as well as she could, bra shoulders off her arms, and then -swoosh- pulled the bra out from underneath.

A perfect manouvere with no nipple showing, unfortunate for me, or so I thought. Her leopard onepiece wasnt sitting right on her boobs, so she had to readjust it. In doing so she pulled the top/cups down so she could sit her boobs in comfortably, and her nipples popped out briefly to say hello. I was of course delighted to see this in public. I dont know to this day if she did it on purpose or not, as she does have an exhibitionist side to her, but also a shy side. The combination works well as it always seems very innocent when she does give a flash. Either way, she had accomplished her outfit change. I had never seen her with underwear under a swimsuit before, but I think the fact that it was a pretty busy beach made her morality kick in and didnt allow her to go briefly bottomless. I still got a thrill out of seeing her change.

We all had a great time at the beach and after the crowd thinned out a bit I managed to take some nice pose shots of her at the beach in her new cossie. The day was uneventful apart from the outfit change. We did however get ro discuss the possibility of Ellie having sex with Adam that evening and ahe was getting quite excited. I told her he was likely going to watch the band at the club and she agreed that would be a good idea to watch the band and to meet him and see if she wanted to take it further. And so far she was...

We got back to our motel, showered the salt water away and got dressed and let the kids watch tv for a while. The band was due to start at 9pm so we decided to get there at 8 for dinner. I went for a few smokes but old mate was not there. I figured he might have been at the club. We went and had dinner and watched the band, the band was great, unfotunate for them they didnt have a lot of people in the audience. No sign of Adam at the club though, so we went back to the motel around 930pm.

I went out for a smoke and told Ellie if he was there I would send her up to meet him and then I would go again to broach the proposal to him. Ellie also agreed if the opportunity was looking good I could show him a few somewhat naughty photos of her.

*** ENDING A...He was there, I was in luck, or so I thought. I told him we had just got back and that the band was great. He told me he hadnt gone as his partner was sick. She had come down with a cold on Friday morning when they left, so she had been stuck inside the motel all weekend. There went my plans in an instant. I finished my smoke and told him my wife was about to come for a smoke so he would meet her, but alas the opportunity was over. I told Ellie and she was disappointed, but went to meet him anyway. When she came back she said yes she would definately have liked to have had some fun with him and agreed he was attractive and nice natured.

We still talk about it sometimes and I ask her if she really would have gone, and she asks me if I really would have let her. The answer is always yes on both sides, and below is my favourite version of how we fantasise that it would have played out. That is the end of the true story part. From where I put the *** above, below is the alternate and more fun ending...

*** ENDING B... He was there at the smoking area, I was in luck. We discussed what we had done for the day, he had gone fishing, not caught anything, then a quick dip at the beach (a different one than we went to) then gone for a snooze and slept for a while and had woke not long ago.

I told him he missed a great show at the club and that we went to the beach most of the day my wife had tried her new leopard swimsuit. I have a folder of naughty wifey pics on my phone and had put a few of todays swimsuit pics in there, not so much because they were naughty enough to warrant being in the xxx folder, but because I had premeditated this moment. I showed him the 3 swimsuit poses and he liked them, then I played the 'oops' card and scrolled to a lingerie photo. It was a back shot, her long red hair flowing over her back curves. A red lace teddy had been slid off her shoulders and was showing her entire back, but it still clung to her gorgeous chubby butt. "Oh, umm, thats my wifey too" I said, waiting for his response, pretending it was an accidental scroll.

He said "Wow, you're a lucky man, she is gorgeous!"

I told him she was coming out for a smoke soon and that I had told her that he had been out here smoking. He looked intrigued, so I continued. "Are you here on your own?" He acknowledged that he was. I'm sure a smile swept across my face. "My wife Ellie and I have talked for some time about letting her have a little

'hallpass' adventure, but we haven't found the right person yet. I actually showed you that last photo to see if you thought she was cute."

He replied "She looks amazing, my two weaknesses are redheads and ladies with a few extra curves."

I gave him my phone to have a quick scroll through my Ellie xxx folder, and I dont think he wanted to give the phone back. I told him I would send Ellie up to meet him, and asked if he would be interested in a bit of fun for the evening with her if she wanted to go through with it. As he scrolled he looked up and said "Definitely. I'll treat her like a princess and show her a good time, but only if shes on board with it."

I went back to the room and told Ellie it was her turn to go for a smoke while I put the kids to bed. I gave her a wink and a nod. She kissed the kids goodnight and off she went.

Thankfully the kids went to sleep easily after a long day of wearing themselves out. They had crashed by the time Ellie got back from her cigarette.

The front door opened and she walked in with a huge cheesy grin on her face. I whispered that the children had all just gone to sleep.

She could hardly contain herself. "Honey, he is amazing, you were right!" I smiled and asked if she was sure she wanted to do this, feeling my cock start to bulge at the thought of letting another man take my wife and pleasure her, and of her pleasuring him. "Yes my love" she whispered. "Are you sure too?"

I took her hand and placed it on my now stiff cock which told her my answer, but verbalised it as well. "Yes my love." I replied as she gave me a squeeze. "Lets just agree on a few things quickly."

I told her the most important thing apart from enjoying herself was that if I rang her phone she had to pick up and that would be because the kids would have woken up and I needed her to come home, and the story would be she left her licence at the club. As I wasnt going to be there I asked if she could either take some photos or some video, to which she suggested doing a video call. I liked this idea, but said maybe video call me while she was undressing and one or two other times, I wanted her to enjoy the moment and for it to have some mystery to it. I asked if she could try to be back by 1am at the latest which she was fine with.

We discussed condoms, as in our fantasies Ellie had always said she wanted to feel a guy blow inside her. I said if she wanted to use one I could quickly drive down to the petrol station and grab some. She said if I was ok with it she would prefer not to use one and we could just get tested afterwards. I was fine with this, and she was using birth control anyway. We agreed that if he wanted to use a condom that would of course be fine, but I was excited for her to receive another mans cum without a sheath. Now the only other thing to discuss was what to wear.

She said to give her a minute, so I told her I would go back up and confirm the game was on with Adam. I ducked out to the smoking area and he was there waiting. I confirmed that Ellie was keen to proceed with going to his room and that I wanted him to have sex with her. He told me she was even sexier in person than in the photos and I told him she was putting on something special for him. He asked if we had condoms and I told him what we had discussed. He said he hadn't had sex since he split with his ex 2 years ago and had been tested with no unwanted news since they split. He had also had the snip years ago as they had children and didn't want to have more.

We finished our smoke and I told him she would be up to his room shortly. I could sense his excitement as he thanked me for the opportunity I was about to share with him and told me he would take good care of her.

With that I went back to our room. Ellie was dressed in jeans and a pink singlet. She had done her hair in a high pony and looked stunning. I could see the bra she had picked out poking thru at the side of her singlet and was about to say nice choice, but she smiled and lifted her singlet up to show me what she had chosen. It was a new set we had taken away with us, electric blue and black which had matching panties.

I asked whether she had slipped into the stockings that she had bought along, and she teased me responding "thats for me to know and you to find out" poking her tongue out and wiggling her body at the end of her sentence.

It was time for her to go. "Oh my god, I can't believe this is about to happen. Thank you so much honey!" she said. She gave me a huge hug, and as I hugged her back I said "I wish I could watch, but you go and have the time of your life. No guilt." She looked me in the eye and we told each other that we loved each other. We kissed passionately and fondled each others asses and backs. I broke off the kiss and embrace and told her she better get moving before he falls asleep or cums waiting for her. She said "oh, I almost forgot..." She walked to our room and came back out with her pink 8 inch vibrator. "I thought this might be fun to take" she giggled. All I could do was grin. One last kiss on the lips and I spun her around toward the door. I was so horny about what was about to happen that I just wanted to fuck her right there and then, but I watched her grab her phone and wiggle her cute chubby ass out the door.

I went to the door and watched her walk along the pathway to his room and knock. A few seconds later she turned to see if I was watching, and gave me a wave. Then Adam walked out of his room and gave me a thumbs up. She blew me a kiss as he put his arm around her and they disappeared into his room. I knew that kiss was not the only thing she would be blowing tonight.

I closed our door and cracked a beer open. I was a bit tense with anticipation. All the talk and thoughts leading up to this moment had been exciting, but now I realised that not being able to watch, I had let my wife go to a strangers room to have sex with him alone. Was I crazy?

Then I started thinking where they would be up to by now. I imagined him asking her if she would like a drink and making her comfortable, as that is the kind of guy he seemed like in the few interactions I had with him. That put me at ease a bit. Then my thoughts turned to how the naughty stuff would start. Who would initiate it and how would it happen.

Would they sit on the couch and she start rubbing his leg, then his cock thru his shorts? Would he start rubbing her leg and then her pussy through her jeans? Did they just shut the door and move into passionate embrace and kissing and fondling? Or would Ellie ask if he would like to see her naked?

My cock grew hard quite quickly as my mind went down the path of her asking if he would like to see her. It was the kind of thing she would do.

I fantasised as I stroked my cock gently through my shorts with my index finger. I could vividly see her in my mind, standing up and leaning forward to tease him with her cleavage. Shaking her tits and giving him a glimpse of that blue and black bra. Making him sit like an obedient puppy dog waiting for its treat.

I could envision her standing up and turning around. Unbuttoning her jeans and slowly wiggling them down over her ample bottom revealing her blue and black panties and her onepiece stocking and garter. Down the jeans came, the friction pulling at the stockings. Her bending down to take the jeans off her feet.

Then her standing up and turning around to show him the front view. A bulge well and truly formed in his shorts that would stay hard throughout the night. She would ask him to help take off her singlet and he would oblige, grasping it at her waist and slowly moving it up over the bulge of her cuddly belly. Standing up to pull it up over her bra and over her shoulders.

I got up off the couch and checked in on the kids. They were sound asleep. I took my beer to the bedroom and shut the door. I turned my phone volume down low, hoping that Ellie would video call me, then stripped my shorts off and left my trunks on and continued teasing my cock with my finger through the material as I lay on the bed and continued to fantasise about what Ellie and Adam were doing right now. I wished I was able to be there to watch with my own eyes, but I was also now sort of enjoying the 'not knowing'.

I imagined she continued to take control of the situation. Asking him to stand up, and her untying his shorts and dropping them to his ankles. He kicked them off as she put her hand on his cock thru his briefs.

This got me wondering... How big is this guys cock? I certainly hoped for Ellie that he was bigger than my thick 6. In my mind I made him out to be a thick 8 inches and enjoyed the thought that she would pull his underwear down (I imagined it was black undies) and then start stroking his cock with her hand. Imagined her telling him with greedy eyes "Wow Adam, you've got a big dick. Bigger than hubbys." Then him asking how big I was, but instead of answering, Ellie moving her head to the tip of his head and opening her red lips and starting to suck his big cock with her experienced lips while she moved her hand off his cock and down to his hairy balls, gently caressing them. Teasing him with her mouth and hand, but not too much as she wanted him to be able to perform inside her pussy.

This reminded me, as much as I felt like just jerking off at this point, I had better not get too excited, as I planned to give Ellie seconds when she got home. I could already feel a bit of moisture at the tip of my cock through my trunks, so told myself not to get too carried away.

The quick break in concentration came at a good time, as the phone started to ring quietly. It was a video call from Ellie. My pulse quickened as I answered.

I was greeted with both their faces. As I could see their shoulders it looked like the strip had happened quite quickly as both their shoulders were uncovered.

"Hi honey!" beamed Ellie. "Are you OK?" she asked wanting to ensure that I had not changed my mind on the evenings plans.

12