Loaning Ellie to a Stranger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've been laying here with a raging hardon imagining what you two have been up to so far" I whispered back with a grin. "It looks like you're having fun already!"

They both laughed and Adam said "Hi mate. Not as much fun as we're about to have! You're a bloody good sport, are you sure we can go all the way? This isn't something that can be undone."

Ellie knew my answer and answered for me. "John, would you like to see your wifey suck another mans cock? "Adam has a pretty big one." She panned the camera down their bodies. She had her tits out, Adams fingertip grazing gently over one of Ellies hard nipples. Down over their bellies, gosh he was hairy, and down to their groins. Ellie still had her stockings and panties on, but Adam was butt naked. His hard cock was now in view, and he was quite hairy down there, but indeed his cock looked bigger than mine.

"Geez Adam" I said, "Youve got a big fella there, how long is it?"

"My big boy's 7 and a half inches." he replied humbly.

More laughter from Ellie... "I dont know how much of it I'll be able to get in my mouth." We all laughed.

I desperately wanted to see some action, but I was happy seeing that she was totally at ease with him. "I'd love to see you pash each other." I said, goading them away from sitting talking to me. They embraced and shut their eyes as they kissed on the mouth. Ellie was holding the phone, so only had one free hand, but I saw their hands touching each others chest. He fondled her tits gently and swirled fingers around the wide circles of her areola. She held the phone out to pan out so I could see her hand reach down and start sliding her long fingernails over his big cock and hairy balls. I noticed him jump a little as I often do when she started using her nails. I knew the pleasure he was feeling and knew the pleasure he was going to receive from my curvy attentive wife.

"Ellie" I said, breaking the moment. "I'd love to see you put Adams cock in your mouth." My own cock was straining and throbbing already from watching them kiss and touch, and there was a possibility it would go off seeing another mans cock enter my wifes mouth, but I just had to see it.

"Mmm I can't wait" said Ellie in a sultry voice. "Are you ready to watch your wife be a slut?" she teased. Then I watched as she handed the phone to Adam. I watched her slowly get down on to her knees and give his erect 7 1/2 inches a good squeeze, and he moved the camera closer so i could see the glistening precum now beaded on his circumcised tip. She moved her mouth to the base of his cock and slowly ran her tongue up his shaft, up over his frenulum, over his mushroom right to the tip where she lapped the pooled precum onto her tongue. Her tongue disappeared into her mouth and she swallowed it down. During this I had slipped my hand inside my trunks and started to pull my cock, but I stopped myself, reminding myself to save my cum for Ellie later.

Her mouth went back to his cock head. She looked direct at the camera / me as she began to devour his cock with her mouth. Then I saw her shift her gaze up toward where his face would have been as she started bobbing her head up and down quicker. She took her mouth off his cock and took the phone from Adam. Facing me she again teased. "Adam, how did you like that?" I heard him in the background say it was heaven. She continued to talk, now directly to me.

"Well honey, I'm sure you enjoyed that almost as much as we both did. I've never had such a big cock in my mouth, and soon I'm going to ask Adam to slide it into my pussy. Mmmmmhh."

Hearing these words was heaven to me as well. My own cock was thudding up and down uncontrollably. She continued, "Well babes, I'm going to end the call now, you'll just have to go back to imagining for a little while. I'll try to call back again, but you know... I might get too carried away with Adam... And his collossal dick..." She smiled, winked at me and blew me a kiss and I just heard Adam say "Bye mate" in the background as she disconnected the call, not even waiting for me to tell her to enjoy herself, that I loved her, that I wished I was there. She did like to dominate just a little bit, and I smiled at the thought she was showing both Adam and I who was really in control.

I decided I needed to distract myself, or wank madly until I got a good release. Knowing she would still be hungry when she came home, I put my shorts back on, went to the lounge and flicked the tv on. The last lord of the rings movie was halfway through.

I went back to the bedroom and grabbed my neglected beer, then sat down to watch Frodo and Sam try to save Middle Earth. It was hard to get my mind of wondering, fantasising about what my wife and our motel neighbor were doing. Was she accomodating his cock easily enough with her pussy which was always tight on my cock, or was she getting stretched out. Oh god how I wish she had left the video call running.

An advertisement break came on. My mind ticked over. Would Ellie take it doggystyle, her favourite? Would he just pull her panties off before they fucked or would he pull them to the side? Maybe they would fuck missionary and kiss passionately while they fucked. Possibly a mixture of the two. Or would he suggest they try a new position? My mind wondered to some of the positions we had tried in the past, but I figured she would insist on doggy style with her big bottom up in the air. Jiggling, rippling each time he thrust his cock inside her pussy. Slamming his torso against her well cushioned butt as he went deep inside her.

The ad break finished and as I took a sip on my beer, the little scroll popped up at the bottom of my screen. The Lord Of The Rings - The Return Of The King.

Oh my gosh, what if he decided to be the lord of her ring? She did enjoy a finger in her ass during sex, and occasionally agreed to anal sex, but what if he was fucking her doggystyle and asked if he could slide his big member into her tight little asshole. He would surely be too big for her ass. But in the heat of the moment would she agree to try taking his big rod in her ass? My cock went back to a ridiculous level of hardness. Stupid TV, I had turned it on to stop thinking sexy thoughts, not to be encouraged into thinking dirtier thoughts. Would she go and wash his cock off after they had anal?

Stop! I told myself. I felt like I needed a cold shower, but decided to change channels instead. Unfortunately there was nothing else of interest on TV, so I went back to LOTR.

It wasnt long before my mind started hunting for more dirty potential scenarios. I wonder if he ate her pussy to orgasm, to orgasms? Did he lick her asshole as well? Oh, and she took her vibrator with her the naughty girl. I could imagine her asking him to sit at the end of the bed and watch her throb the dildo in and out while she watched him jerk his cock before they fucked. Maybe he could fuck her with his cock in her pussy and get the vibrator sliding in and out of her asshole, essentially double pumping her, which would not be the first time she had experienced this, but when we had done it in the past it was my dick, not a larger dick, and she had seemed at her limits even with my dick and a dildo. This was also her girthiest dildo, so that would be amazing to watch.

I readjusted my thought train back to a different track - and it took me to just as dirty thoughts. Would he cum inside her or pull out. She wasnt the biggest fan of the taste of cum. Sometimes, but seldom, but in the heat of the moment, would she suck him clean after he came? Would he pull out and blow in her mouth, oh my godddd that would be hot to see her swallow another mans load of cum, see it dripping down her chin. Would she ask him to blow deep inside her pussy and then ask him to clean it uo with his mouth? She loved it when I did that for her, That extra orgasm at the end.

My dirty mind went deeper on this train of thought. Say she asked him to lick her cum filled pussy clean, would she lay on her back with her legs spread and knees up? Maybe wrap those gorgeous thick thighs around his head and smother him in there, him smelling and tasting her juices mixed with his own... Or maybe he would ask her to sit on his face, again smothered in the scent and taste of both of them.

Would she bring her cum filled pussy home to me and ask me to clean up another mans cum before she allowed me to fuck her, or maybe deny me the sex I now so desparately needed and just go to sleep with his cum inside her?

Maybe she would come home with it dribbling down into her panties and down her thighs and ask me to fuck her and then clean up both my own cum and Adams cum after I blew inside her too.

*Ding*

A text message had come through. I opened the message from a new phone number, There was a full body shot of Ellie, my wife getting fucked doggystyle by Adam. She was wearing the stockings/garter still, and they were both looking at the camera

*Ding*

Another message, this time from Ellies phone. #Hi babe. OMG this is sooo much fun. He is sooo big! Be back soon and I'm bringing you a present. Love ya! xoxo#

Bringing me a present, wait a minute, had she read my dirty mind?

And was I only going to get one photo of her first hotwife experience? Well I had actually gotten to see her give him a headjob on videocall, so I couldnt complain too much could I...

Dirty thoughts kept racing through my mind, and I kept looking at that one photograph, cursing myself for not having taken screenshots of the videocall blowjob, but the memory remained of that, it is still etched in my mind.

I just finished what was a slow beer when I heard the key turn in the door.

Ellies hair was a bit messy, and her red lipstick had disappeared, presumably on his lips and halfway down his big shaft.

I stood up and we had a huge hug and kiss. I grabbed her butt as we hugged and asked "so how was it?"

"Fucking amazing babe. You saw how big his cock was. He was an amazing fuck." She moved my hand down inside the front of her jeans. "Mama bought you a big surprise." she said looking down at my hand under her jeans insinuating I should delve further. I did and my fingers came across a gooey mess.

I knew the answer, but asked "is that Adams cum?"

Ellie nodded and said "Yes, I thought you would want to see it with your own eyes. I can't believe I just fucked another man. Thank you so much. I do feel kind of bad that you couldnt be there to watch though."

"Well I did get to see you blow his cock, and I got that photo that he sent. I want to know every dirty detail." I replied.

She said "I will, but right now I just want you to take me to bed and give me my second cock for the night." She paused as though contemplating something before continuing with a devilish grin. "Aaaand, We need to discuss what happens with the fresh cream pie I bought home for you."

With that we hit the bedroom. She stripped dwon to her bra panties and stockings for me. I hadnt seen them on her apart from the brief downblouse she offered me before she left. She looked a treat and I was back at full mast again. I stripped down and she got down on her knees in front of me recreating what she had done with Adam earlier in the night. I asked if I could video call him and she gave me the green light.

I videocalled the number that had sent the picture earlier. He picked up and looked worn out. I didnt say a word, I just gave him the same angle that he had given me for a few minutes, the bought the phone back up to my face. I whispered so as not to wake the kids.

"She's insatiable Adam, I thought she might have gone straight to sleep when she got home, but shes up for seconds."

He replied "You are so lucky to have such an amazing wife John, thank you so much for tonight."

Ellie mumbled, I think it was 'thank you big boy' through a mouthful of my cock.

We agreed to catch up for a smoke in the morning and I hung the call up.

As soon as the call ended, Ellie took her panties off, leaving her bra and stockings to frame her perfect chubby body. She got up on the bed on her knees and simply said "Fuck me. Hard."

I gave her all I had. She felt a lot looser than usual and was lubricated better than if I had squirted a whole tube of lube inside her. I could feel his cum spurting out of her as I thrust in and out of her. They say the penis had the mushroom head on the end to pull other potential inseminators cum out of a vaginal orifice, well that was certainly seeming true.

The queefing noise her pussy made as we fucked was turning me on further each time I thrust hard into her. In hindsight we were lucky we didnt wake the kids up. She muffled her whimpers of joy with a pillow and I wondered how noisy she must have been while Adam rammed his thick long piece of meat and and out of her.

The thought of that sent me over the edge and a few moments later my cum exploded deep into her used pussy, mixing with whatever was left from Adams deposit that was made not too long ago.

Ellie enjoyed it thoroughly as did I, but she was still hungry for another orgasm. Eat me Johnny, clean my pussy now, make me cum again." she panted half out of breath.

"I'd love to honey" I puffed back. "would you like me to, or should I send you back up to Adam?"

I saw her dwell on it for a split second, but her desire to be bought back to orgasm needed to be filled there and then. She rolled onto her back and spread her thick thighs wide. "Eat me now. Pleeeease."

I started licking her inner thighs, tasting and smelling mixed man and woman juices. Then my tongue and mouth moved up, circling and teasing around her outer lips for a minute before poking my tongue as far as I could into her sloppy double used vagina. I scooped with my tongue and ran it up to her clitoris, circling a few times until I felt her body begin to twitch. At this point I changed to long slow upward licks, my tongue leaving her lips as i finished each slow swoop, holding her in a state of immense pleasure. I moved an arm between her legs and reached my index finger to push against her lubed asshole. With each lick her ass would contract to the point it sucked my finger tip in deeper until it was up to my second knuckle and too akward to move further in. I held her in this pattern for over 10 minutes trying to keep her from the tip of the orgasm but not to push her over the threshold as that would be the end of the fun. Every now and then I would take a long lap from her vagina all the way back up past her clit where her lips met.

Eventually as my neck was starting to cramp I moved my other hand very akwardly to allow me to enter two fingers into her pussy and stroke the rumply wall of her gspot, still licking, but heavier and faster. I also now started to probe her asshole with my other finger.

She didnt last more than 60 seconds before her body shook violently and her legs clamped my neck while her hand tried to push my head away, wanting more but knowing it was too much for her. Suddenly she released her leg lock and pushed my head away, moaning, panting for breath. My face awash with saliva, cum and her pussy juice, I sat up and also catching my breath smiled at her.

We kissed deeply, then went for a shower together. We lathered each other up and I gave my face a good wash. Needless to say we slept soundly, me spooned into her warm curves.

We saw Adam a few times the next morning and evening, but time and circumstance did not permit any further play. We all agreed to stay in contact, and our next holiday we plan to let him know where we are going. His new girlfriend is also keen to meet us...

The End

'Adam' - not your real name, if by some random chance you read this and the real part sounds familiar, please drop us a line on here in the forum section!

12