All Comments on 'Loathe to Love Ch. 05'

by batteries

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AquariusgirlAquariusgirl3 months ago

Well batteries,

I and I'm sure many others, have waited in suspense for this next installment (this is one of 3 stories on here, that I keep checking for updates chapters on).

I adore Natalie and Penelope and this chapter was fantastic, they really are perfect for each other. Penelope' monologues are great in understanding how she's feeling and why she does what she does. It would be interesting hearing a chapter from Natalia' perspective as well.

My only critique is that the chapter ended, I was literally reeled in hook, line and sinker (thanks for over 5k words though, that was brilliant!).

I really hope we don't have to wait too long for the next chapter, I for one can not wait to see where this goes next

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

used2bjustjused2bjustj3 months ago

I have really been enjoying your story. I read Aquariusgirl's comment and couldn't have said it better. So what she said x 2. Especially her last sentence.

5/5

J

GortmundyGortmundy3 months ago

Interesting. I find Penelope fascinating, but strangely I lost a tiny bit of respect for Natalia. Making someone crawl always seemed to be a sign of rather petty weakness to me more than anything else. But then again Penelope said she found real comfort in such acts. And Penelope's state of mind does seem to be improving. The apology was significant. Very thought provoking, and, as always, wonderfully written. Thanks.

WhiteClaw69WhiteClaw693 months ago

I couldn't agree more with Aquariusgirl.. I've been waiting forever for this story to update and it didn't disappoint

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbatteries@batteries
hi i’m isabel. i like writing mostly lesbian stories about sad girls, mind control, needy subs, and aloof dommes. sucker for very angsty stories with happy endings. you can also find me at (and even see a few stories there that aren’t on here, oooh): https://archiveofourown....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories