Local Ladies Ch. 02 - Avril's Tale

Story Info
Avril forced to perform in her library.
4.8k words
4.41
20.3k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the "party" at his house, Daniel had summoned Avril and other girls to service clients on several occasions at various places in the area, but it was really a month later that Avril discovered exactly how much her life would change...

It was a quiet late Tuesday afternoon at the library. She had let her two assistants go early, telling them she would finish up as she had a few things to do. The summer sun shone through the high windows and the place was pleasantly warm. Most of the readers had gone, just leaving a few dotted around the place.

She looked at the clock on the wall, it was 10 minutes before closing time and she had given a "time please" warning, as there were always one or two that like to linger. As she was issuing a book to one of the few remaining readers she heard the automatic doors open and a moment later heard the excited chatter of an elderly man. She thought nothing of it as it was not unusual to have people come at the last moment to drop off a book.

She took little notice of the three men as they entered the main area by the issuing desk, so she didn't see them staring at her as she processed the reader's items. Though it was mainly her breasts that got the most of their attention, as they pushed out the front of her lightweight summer top with a promise of delights underneath. Even her dark bra was vaguely visible under the thin white material of her blouse.

She continued assisting the reader, it was a normal day, but when she looked up a shock ran through her, as approaching the desk was a face she recognized. It was one of the older men who had sodomized her at Daniel's place. His companions were also around the same age.

She had been vaguely aware when he had used her body that he was a fairly regular visitor to the library, but had not been able to put a name to him then, as lots of people passed her desk. And at the time, the reaming of her anal passage was more foremost in her mind. As she looked at the other men he was standing with, she also knew they were fairly regular visitors though she didn't know their names either.

The customer left after saying goodbye and the man came forward, and after reaching into his inside jacket pocket, pulled out a card before passing it over to her. She took the card and with a sinking heart saw it was a membership card for The Local Ladies Club.

"Hello Avril, nice to see you again." He said with a wide grin. "Though not as much of you as last time! You probably won't remember but I'm Geoff, you might have been preoccupied at the time." He chuckled.

Avril just nodded, her tongue tied, not sure what to say.

"These gentlemen are friends of mine, George and Tom and I told them about the Ladies group, but they thought I was pulling their leg. So I told them I'd take them to meet one of the Ladies from that night, to show them it really was a lovely local lady and not some tired tart. When I said it was our local Head Librarian, they were eager to check whether I was having them on, as they had always admired your body. Daniel told me you would not mind if I brought them along," he said quietly in a pleasant though excited voice. "You don't mind do you?"

"Um well, um, no if Daniel has OK'd it," she stammered.

"I did book on the site, did you not see it?"

"Oh, no I was busy and left my phone in the staff room, I'll just check." With which she walked across the foyer to the staff room and picked up her phone. There was a notification which popped up a visit request from Local Ladies. She opened the link to see: Today: 5pm, One plus guests; Place: Library. There was also a Y or N option. She pressed Y, what other choice did she have as they were already here. She closed the phone and walked back to the group.

"Yes you are right, how I can help you?" she inquired.

"Good, I'm new to all this newfangled technical stuff, I was explaining to my friends about that night." Geoff went on excitedly. "But they just didn't believe me when I said what went on at a naughty adult party last month. One that was a lot more interesting than any of the usual parties we older men find ourselves having to attend, because you were there with several other attractive young ladies."

Avril blushed as she recalled the night, especially the tugs from men playing with the pearl dangling from her clit. She blushed as she nodded finding her mouth suddenly dry, and lost for words.

"You were there weren't you?" he insisted, a little more urgently.

Avril looked around to make sure no other readers could hear this conversation. "Yes, I was there."

"And along with the other ladies you were naked and "performed" for me and others there?"

Avril blushed and reluctantly replied, "Yes, I was, and we did, "perform" for you."

"And were you all naked?" he insisted.

Avril nodded and replied quietly, "Yes we were."

"See I told you," he said to his mates gleefully, "all you have to do is pay the money and join the club and Avril along with lots of other local ladies are available for you as well. Nadine our aqua aerobics trainer from the pool is also one of the ladies."

"Yes, but will she really "perform" for anyone? It seems a bit hard to believe, I mean look at her, she's young and really attractive," one of the men commented. "You're having us on, you old bugger."

"Oh you of little faith, here I'll show you a taster. Avril, take off your bra and panties and then, give me you panties."

"But I have customers here!" She gasped.

"I'm sure they won't even notice, come along, you don't want to disappoint me do you? Besides I'd like to be reminded of the movement of those lovely titties of yours." He said as he looked down at Avril breasts. "Daniel did say you would be keen to join up some new members."

She looked at the expectant men, but she couldn't do what was requested here with readers in the library, could she? She then recalled that Daniel had said she had to comply with any reasonable request from any of the members, as it was in her contract. And that every new member she enrolled, would take a week off her contract. At that moment she realised she would have to comply with the man if she wanted to get that benefit and that she now was thinking like a whore. What did it matter if she did as requested, he was hardly asking her to strip right off, was he?

"Just give me a minute then, take a seat over there" she said quietly pointing to some loungers across from the loans desk. She came out from behind the loans counter, and quickly walked across the library into the staff room. Once inside she quickly pulled the blouse from her waistband reaching behind under the material to unhook the back of the bra. Her breasts suddenly felt heavy without their support. Reaching up the short sleeve of her blouse, she slid the shoulder strap over her shoulder, down her arm and around her elbow. Repeating this for the other side, before reaching up the front of the garment and pulling the red bra off her body before dropping it onto the table. Her blouse hung loose and to save time she just left it free rather than tucking it in..

Daniel had insisted no cottontails or tights any more, only stockings, suspenders and lacy thongs. Lifting her skirt she took hold of the sides of her matching red thong, and pulled it down before stepping out of it. It was so small she could scrunch it up in her fist, which she did before opening the door and walking back towards the men. She could see the look of delight as they gawked at the movement of her unrestrained breasts under the blouse. She knew any viewer really looking at her chest would detect the slight darkness of her nipples through the thin material. They were certainly erect from the strangeness of the situation. As she came up to the Geoff he held out his hand and she dropped her panties into it.

The two mates stared at the items with a look of amazement on their faces.

"Gor, look at that she really has gone and taken 'em off!" Tom said with amazement as Geoff handed him the flimsy garment.

"Can you tell my friends here what you let me do to you, as they still don't believe me?" When she hesitated he insisted, "Come on don't be shy, after all we are adults here, and you weren't shy that night. " he chuckled and said in a quieter tone, "Did you let me fuck you?"

The question took her completely by surprise so she blushed again, "um... yes," she replied, feeling even more embarrassed by the moment, after all, what else could she say?

He was eager now to show off to his mates, "Yes, but where?" he said eagerly and a little louder.

"I don't like to say here, and can you speak quieter," Avril replied, looking around the library.

"Come on, it was up your arse wasn't it?" he insisted, though this time he did speak quieter.

She could only nod, not able to say the words. The two other men gasped as they realised what she had admitted to, being fucked in her anus, this lovely woman. She looked away from the staring men to see the last readers coming from the back of the library, clutching several books. She hurried over to the desk holding a magazine across her chest she had quickly picked up from the table to serve them. The old men sat down on chairs for readers to enjoy the newspapers and magazines racked there and continued to watch her from the other side of the room, chatting all the while. Out of the corner of her eye she could see her panties being passed between the man, and something rude must have been said as they all laughed.

The customers' backs were to the men as they each briefly talked to Avril as she processed their loans before they left having not appeared to notice any difference in her looks.

It was time to close and ignoring the three men, she walked slowly around the library checking that it was empty, before returning to where the three men were sitting. They stared at her as she approached her breasts moving freely under the blouse.

"Is that the lot, Avril, anyone else here?"

"No, they've all left and I have to lock up so it's really time for you to go." She said coming from behind the counter trying to end this embarrassment.

"You must have something you do at the end of the day Avril? Do the cleaners come after you close?" she was asked.

"I just need to put away the last of the loans and finish any office work and no, the cleaners come in at 7pm." She said before realising with regret that she had been too honest and if she had been smarter she would have told them the cleaners came in straight away. That way the men would have left.

"Good, that gives us lots of time. Now why don't you go and lock up so no one else comes in to disturb us. Oh, and before you come back, undo all those buttons," he said pointing to Avril's blouse, "To show the boys how willing you are to please."

Avril's heart sank this was getting worse by the minute. She walked out of the main part of the Library along a short corridor towards some frosted glass doors which she opened and quickly looked out. There were only two cars in the carpark, hers and presumably the men's. Returning inside she activated the door lock, now resigned to her fate.

Lifting her hands to the top of her blouse she undid the top button before sliding down the front undoing the rest, one by one. At each button, her breasts forced the front further apart until when the last one was undone, there was no doubt she was not wearing a bra underneath. Her large breasts forced the material aside revealing pale skin with a generous cleavage. The parting material stopped before her nipples were in view, but only just. She walked back along the corridor feeling the weight of her breasts moving with every step. She re-entered the main part again to "please" the men who looked up as she approached.

"Lovely Avril, why don't you put some of those books back on the shelves, just a few at a time, we'd love to see those lovely titties move." The man suggested, pointing at the trolley full of books, though it was not really a request.

Avril sighed and taking up the books, walked away from the men, moving from row to row, when they were all in place returning up the wide aisle to the seated men. They smiled and ogled the movement of her breasts when she returned to where they were sitting. The barely covered mounds moved unhindered as if they had a life of their own, frequently forcing the light material apart enough to catch a glimpse of her aureoles.

"And again Avril, lovely isn't she boys?" he said and they murmured in agreement.

Avril repeated the exercise this time after being told to walk a little more briskly thereby creating a greater movement of her pendulous breasts. This time her aureoles were flashed more frequently with the movement of her breasts parted the blouse front.

"That was charming Avril, this time maybe when you return, part the top so we can see the full fruits of your womanhood."

Avril picked up some more of the books and repeated the trip to the shelves, though this time when she returned, as ordered, she pulled aside the material to reveal the fullness of her breasts with their raspberry like nipples. The men stared as she neared them, her breasts moving freer than before. They were all sitting their hands rubbing their crotches.

"Now Avril, just to further persuade my friends to join, please take off the top."

Avril did as requested dropping the blouse onto a low table before standing before them now topless her delights in full view. The two friends of Geoff gasped as they stared at her breasts, their heavy pendulous movement and pert nipples rousing them as would any man. And made them excited by the thought of fondling them.

Geoff pointed to the now smaller pile of books, and she again took a few from the trolley and walked to the shelves the feeling of their spines feeling odd against her bare flesh. As she bent down her breasts hung from her chest swinging from side to side as she shuffled the low stacks. She straightened and returned to where the trolley and to the men sitting and talking. They grew silent as she approached.

Geoff turned to Avril, "So now Avril, it's time to lose the skirt, and show my friends here the full package."

Avril hesitated wondering if she had the power to stop this now as Head Librarian, but then a voice in her head said no, at this moment she was just a destitute whore, a plaything, free to anyone who paid the price. And the man had paid the price. She turned her back on the men and after undoing the top of her skirt let it drop to the floor. She was now completely naked her hairy maidenhead on full display above the slit of her bare vulva Funnily enough, it sent a small tingle of excitement through her loins stiffening her nipples, she had always dreamed of being naked in here, but had never had the nerve to do it. Silly, as the building had high windows to allow for shelving so nobody would see in.

"Turn round Avril no need to be shy."

Avril turned and revealed her full nakedness to the old men, they were all astonished to find themselves in this situation, and all wishing they were 40 years younger, though even at their age the old cock still stirred into life.

"Part those legs a little Avril." The man said, and she did as commanded, her hands on the tops of her thighs framing the nakedness of her pussy, its lips now visible to the men.

"Will you look at that!?" One of the other men said, "Eh Geoff, I'm in, how do we join?"

"And me," the other piped up.

"Well Avril, it looks as if you have some new customers. The boys had a medical check-up last week so Daniel said you could sign them up straight away, is that right?"

Avril looked down at the three expectant faces, though they weren't looking at her face, their interest was a lot further down her body. Could she do this, as it was bound to end in a fucking? But would it be here in her library? Unfortunately she was no longer in control of her pussy and where it was used. She would have to go along and maybe it would help if she could lose a couple of weeks of this slavery.

"Yes, I can sign you up." She said knowing there was now no way to stop this. "I just need to log on and put in your friends details. They just finalise the payment details. Once that has happened they are in. They will be sent information and links in their mail."

"Well let's do it. Where do we go?" Geoff asked.

"I can do it on the computer at the Loans desk, follow me." She said and led the men over to the desk. She went behind and leant over the keyboard her breasts falling slightly from her chest moved as she typed in the information from the two men.

As she was typing Geoff came around the counter and coming up behind her reached around and cupped her breasts with his hands.

"Eh Geoff, you dirty old man, let her get us sorted before you start pawing her." Tom said laughing. Geoff let go and let Avril continue as he moved back to stand beside his mates.

When asked, they passed over their credit cards to her and she organised the payment.

"It looks as if she done it, is that right Avril are they now signed up?"

"Yes," she said, they are now full members."

"And they can..." Geoff indicated a fucking, motion with his body.

"Yes they have access to all local ladies now." Avril said resignedly.

"Lovely, I like a slow start and I think the boys will as well. Geoff reached in his pocket and took out a small sniffer bottle and after taking a couple of sniffs, passed to his mates, she instantly recognised it as SupaVi. This was a faster acting stimulant than the liquid or tablet version and she knew now for sure that this was only going one way.

"This will perk up your dicks lads." Geoff said.

"Does this stuff really work?" asked Tom looking at the small sniffer bottle before taking a couple of sniffs as well. He then handed it to George who, as instructed, took also took a couple of sniffs.

"You wait and see, I know you won't be disappointed." Geoff winked. "Now Avril finish putting the last few books away and we'll accompany you as you work."

With which, the men followed her as she returned to the remaining books, selecting a few to take to the shelves. As she walked around the shelves she approached a section where a mirror wall had been installed to use in children's playtime. Only this time there were no kids, just her naked image amongst the three men. Her breasts moving with every step as she walked towards her reflection, her dark public hair contrasting her pale body.

Finally after 5 minutes she finished and stood exposed in front of the men who were now looking down at their shorts.

Tom said, "Eh, Geoff look what's happening, you were right." And he pulled down the waist band of his short and pants and below his T-shirt his reveal his cock, his hand automatically caressing the lengthening member.

"And me," said George in an amazed voice as he also lowered his shorts and pants, staring at his erection. "How long does it last? I usually go limp after a minute." He said as he grasped his cock with his hand.

"I told you it worked and no worry there, you'll see, you've got lots of time. Why don't we get our clobber off and enjoy Avril.

Avril looked at the men and decided if she was going ahead with this, they would need to at least wash their cocks and that would give her time to get ready. She had been told by Daniel to keep a bag with her at all time with stuff to prepare herself for clients. She had to laugh to herself when she remembered that, for clients, ha, he really meant for a good fucking. There was a Douche bag and nozzle. Some intimate clothing, suspenders and stocking and micro bras. They did not take up much room. Along with some creams and lubricants.

Avril quickly told them, "Before you do that, can you go to the washrooms and wash your... you know...cocks, then I'll get ready for you?"

12