Local Ladies Ch. 02 - Avril's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That sounds like a good idea, eh lads, let's go," Geoff said with a smile and led the men away to the toilet.

Avril quickly walked over to the staff room and after quickly grabbing her bag went to the staff washroom. It was not long before the warm water from the nozzle of the douche bag was flooding her colon with cleaning solution. Fortunately she had used the loo a little earlier so it was empty inside. After a few washes she was satisfied she was clean to use. "To use", the phrase had come into her head and that was exactly was she was to these men, "free to use". She oiled her orifices, wiping the excess off with a paper towel.

She reached into the bag and before long, had slipped into her suspenders and stockings as Daniel had said that many men like women dressed this way. It was if they were dressing for sex, which of course they were. She toyed with the idea of the bra, but decided not to use it. Fate had moved on from there.

As she walked out of the Staff area and back into the library she looked at her watch, Christ it was only 30 minutes ago that she was a respectable Head Librarian here, dealing with readers and now she was, a naked whore, about to be fucked in the very same place.

The three men were waiting, now bare from the waist down. They turned as she walked over to them. With every step she could see their cocks getting more erect as they stroked them.

They all had wide grins as she approached, "Wow, now isn't she something, dressed especially for us Geoff! Maybe she could wear that uniform during open hours!" Tom exclaimed as she stood before them and they all laughed.

"That would bring the readers in, they'd certainly come then!" The men laughed.

Geoff took her by the waist and got her to stand between the two new men. As she did, they started to stroke her body as their free hand rubbed their erections. Her breasts got particular attention as they were fondled, the nipples rubbed and tweaked between their old bony fingers. They pulled her hands to their two cocks and she was soon squeezing and sliding up and down their shaft as the men continued to caress and kiss her.

Tom had his tongue in her mouth as George sucked on her left nipple. A month ago Avril would have never thought she would be here mauled by three old naked men whilst she masturbated them. Fate has a way of turning when you are not looking. How could she then have imagined her naked 27 year old body being touched by the erect cocks of three old men!?

Geoff did not watch for too long, and as his friends enjoyed her front his wetted finger soon found its way into the crack of her buttocks and into her anus. He murmured, lovely, as he discovered it was already oiled.

After a while she was made to kneel and use her tongue on the men's cocks and balls, alternating between them. George stroked her hair as she slid the tip of his member once more into her mouth, he moaned as she did so.

"Oh...I never thought I'd be doing this today Geoff, thanks for letting us in on the secret club. And this SupaVi is amazing."

After a while the time had come... She was laid down on the large vinyl pouf in the middle of the library and one by one the new members fucked her in her cunt whilst the others sat by the side of her and continued to fondle her breasts that were sliding about on her chest. Her hands were not allowed to be idle either, being made to grip the waiting men's cocks as they enjoyed watching her body used by their friend. They alternated for a while none finally coming, just enjoying the young woman's vagina.

Geoff then made her kneel on the pouf. And move around behind her his cock sliding over her naked buttocks.

"Here I go boys I've been waiting for this for a week," he said as after wetting his cock with some saliva and forcing his cock into her anus, eliciting a gasp from Avril. And a response from the other two men, who cheered him on.

"You dirty old man Geoff." They laughed as they continued to maul her now hanging breasts. Geoff slid his hard old cock slowly in and out of her anus until he finally gave a few hard thrusts and came.

She was quickly turned over and then Tom fucked her. His dreams of her firm young body stretched naked beneath his aging body finally realised. Though his body might be wrinkly, there was nothing wrinkled about his SupaVi excited cock, that was as hard and smooth as at any time in his life. Enjoying every movement as he thrust it into Avril's vagina. Her breasts shaking as he moved towards a welcomed climax with a grunt. After sliding his still hard cock out, he stood gasping as he looked down on her ravished body. It was lovely.

Geoff handed him a hanky and he wiped his cock as George gave Avril's cunt a quick wipe with a tissue he had pulled from a box to one side. Then his time came, and he lay on Avril nakedness between her opened legs. He entered her, and in a short time his bony buttocks were rising and falling as his cock slid in and out of her vagina. Finally, he also came and struggled to his feet wiping his cock as well. Avril stood as the three men all smiled and thanked her for their pleasure.

"Avril that was amazing, I hope we'll be fucking you again soon." They all murmured to her.

"You really must go now in case the cleaners arrive early," she pleaded as she stood and urged them to get dressed.

Finally they were ready and Avril still in just her suspenders and stockings, her genitals wet from their cum, escorted them out, opening the front door. Geoff reached into his pocket and pulled out her panties before handing it over to her.

"Avril, you might need this, we wouldn't want you to catch a cold." He said with a chuckle and they left.

She relocked the door and walked back into the library now alone. Her right hand slid down to her pussy its fingers found her clit and she gently stroked it, surprising herself as she felt herself getting excited. Her need became more urgent and she lay back down on the couch and worked at her sex, teasing and stimulating it until she gasped out loud and climaxed.

After she came down, she walked around to make sure there were no signs of what had occurred and returned to the staff area where after dressing and gathering her things she finally left.

No, life would never be the same at the library...

12