Local Ladies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Avril, my cock really appreciates your body and is crying out to be attended, so get down on your knees and use that lovely mouth of yours," he said as he waved his now fully erect cock at me. Trembling slightly and red faced I knelt and this was the first move in many of my total degradation. I opened my mouth and slid his cock inside.

"Not too fast Avril, use that tongue, I like to feel you perform as if your life depended on it, and I suppose in a way it does.

As always with these actions, he eventually came in my mouth in response to my ministrations, and filled it with the musty flavor of cum.

"Excellent Avril. Stand up."

Jason just sat and watched, but to my surprise took no part in the activities, I learned later that he was gay.

The doorbell rang and my stomach fell as I realized it must be my lawyer Mr Williams. I stood frozen as Mr Jones smiled as he sat down. What did I do standing here stark naked?

"Jason can you see who that is? I would imagine it is Mr Williams, but it could be the milkman, and we wouldn't want to embarrass Avril any more would we?" He chuckled.

The voices in the hall way grew louder as Jason led Mr Williams into the lounge. His eyes went wide as he saw me standing naked besides Mr Jones. His gaze went automatically down my body as he took in my breasts and genitals. They remained on my breasts as he spoke.

"Hello Avril, I came as soon as I could." He stammered, a smile starting to light his pudgy face.

"As did I Mr Williams," Daniel laughed, "Avril has just been entertaining me, Avril would you get Mr Williams a glass of wine?"

"That would be lovely." Mr Williams squeaked his eyes still focused on my breasts.

I turned and walked over to the kitchen knowing Mr Williams would be watching me all the way. I had never liked him. He was an overweight balding man full of his own importance, but my husband had said he was good at his job, so I had just gone along. Whenever we met, he would always spend half the time looking at my breasts that at that time were covered. Now he could see them exposed before him with even further down my pussy to ogle at his leisure.

I returned to the men by which time they were once more sat around the coffee table. I leant over and placed the wine in front of Mr Williams, my breasts swaying as I did so. Then stood my hands by my side, desperate to cover my nakedness, not quite sure what to do now.

"Avril has been showing me her charms Mr Williams, lovely isn't she?" Daniel said as he looked from Mr Williams to me.

"She sure is, I've often wondered what she looked like under those prim clothes she wore. I understand you are setting up an escort agency, is she going to be part of it?" He inquired.

"Yes it's a bit like that, well now we can get down to business." Daniel said as he pulled out a pen and pushed it with the documents across the table to where I was standing. "I've informed Avril of her financial and legal position and now she needs to hear it from you."

"Is there no other alternative to this Mr. Williams?" I pleaded.

"Not really Avril, you see, when your husbands business went bust, the assets which included this house and all its possessions, became available for sale to cover costs. Mr Jones bought them by legal tender and that's how we have ended up here. You really are penniless. In fact because you are part of a Partnership Trust set up by your husband you are in fact heavily in debt." Mr Williams said his gaze never leaving my naked body.

"By signing these documents, this debt is wiped clean until your contract is ended. Then you will own the house with a small mortgage that you will be able to cover with your salary. It really is a good deal. And the alternative could find you in jail for fraud."

Of course I was trapped, I looked around at the men and feeling a terrible emptiness in my stomach. If I wanted to stay, keep my possessions and avoid jail, I would have to sign.

With a sigh I picked up the pen and kneeling on the floor, signed the contract.

Mr Williams pulled out his pen and countersigned in the relevant places, it was done. I suppose I felt relief and apprehension in the same quantities.

"Excellent, now we can get on. You can give me a kiss now Avril for saving you from penury, and I'm sure Mr Williams would also like one as well. In fact, don't get up, why don't you get down on your hands and knees and crawl over to Mr Williams and present him with your tits so he can fondle them before sitting on his lap."

And this was the beginning. From now on my body belonged to Daniel and for my first job I had to let this creep fondle me. I crawled over to him my breasts free for him to cup in his hands. It was not long before his hands were squeezing them and teasing my nipples. I slowly climbed onto his lap, where I could feel his cock hard under me as his hands wandered further to my cunt and rubbed my labia and clit.

"This day is certainly improving," Mr Williams laughed as he mauled my nakedness.

"Well that just about wraps it up Avril. With the aid of Jason, I'll be sending you some, more suitable clothes, for now that's all. You'll be hearing from me when we have organised the first meeting."

The conversation continued in a surreal way as I was fondled and digitally invaded in front of two men as they talked about my situation.

Finally Daniel said to Jason, "Avril will need her tag now Jason." With which Jason opened his bag and removed a small box which he gave to me. I took it and on opening it to revealed a necklace or rather a choker. I held it up to look at it, the strap was made of fine metal mesh in the middle of which was a round red disc with two interlocked stylized letter L's.

"Put it on Avril, this is your ID. As I said it keep a track of you and your interactions. It is waterproof, and once on cannot be removed."

I was horrified, tagged like a prize cow. I put it around my neck and pressed the tags together locking it into place. Mr Williams gave my tits another squeeze reminding me further of my new status.

"Excellent, now take Mr Williams to your bedroom, take all his clothes off, then kneel down and lick every inch of his cock and balls before letting him give you a good fucking. I'm sure it won't take long. Then don't wipe yourself, see him out and come straight back here."

I stood and looked at Daniel questioningly to see if there was any way I could avoid this, but He waved me on. Naked, my heart pounding, I led Mr Williams to my bedroom, and for a last moment of freedom, stood looking out the window at my garden. I turned and took his jacket placing it on a chair before unbuttoning his shirt. His fat hairy chest was revealed, as he pull his shirt off, dropping it on the floor. I knelt down as Daniel had commanded. Mr William's eyes were feasting on me as I undid his trousers, his cock flipped up as it was freed, already hard and ready. He rested his hand on my naked shoulder as he stepped out of his trousers and pants to now stand erect and naked.

His fat hairy body revolted me, but I had to go through with this. I stared up at him, his grin almost from ear to ear as I licked his cock and balls, before opening my mouth and sliding down its length. He stroked my hair as masturbated him. He told me to stop and after wetting it thoroughly, I stood and crawled onto the bed laying down on my back, my body now available for him. He walked over and after forcing my legs wide apart climbed on, laying his naked body on mine. It was not long before the length of his cock was up my vagina. His face inches from mine as he pounded my body. As Daniel had predicted, it did not take long as he grunted his orgasm after forcing his cock hard into me. I lay their used and soiled as he clambered off.

"Christ that was amazing, Avril I've looked at those tits so many times and wondered what it would be like to fuck you. Now I know, wow. I hope to be seeing you and fucking you more soon." He said as he rose before slipping on his clothes.

When he was dressed I stood as well, and led him through the house to the front door and after a last squeeze of my tits, he left.

I returned to Daniel, by which time Mr Williams cum was sliding down my thighs.

"Over here Avril," he said from the couch, "Open wide and show me your cunt. My, it looks as if Mr Williams had a fair load building up there", he added laughing as he stared at my oozing cunt. I couldn't image it could get any more humiliating, to show one man the cum of another flowing from my body.

"Well I have things to do, so go and clean up Avril and Jason will stay and finish up, so you will be ready for our first meeting." He said as he ushered me away, "see you soon."

When I returned after cleaning the filth from my body, Jason had opened his bag and was waiting.

"Right Avril, first I'll pierce those fine nipples of your and then your clit."

I must have looked alarmed as Jason held up his hands, "don't worry it is completely painless, a little sore afterwards, but that will soon go. Just make sure your clit is wiped with this antiseptic twice a day."

With which half an hour later three small rings were pierced into my body.

"Once healed, you don't need the rings to always be in place. The method I use stops the body closing the holes. Well that's me done," he said as he closed up his bag, "see you later."

I stood naked pierced for a long while after they had gone, dazed. Had all that really happened, it was like a dream or rather a nightmare. But I was still in my house, I hoped it would be worth it.

Daniel Jones, picked up his phone, but changed his mind and placed it back on the desk, as he did so he looked back over the first meeting for the Local Ladies...

He had toyed with several ideas as to how the first evening should be run, but of course there was no way of knowing what would work out the best. It seemed important to him to ensure the men were all aware that these were not hookers, they were enjoying but truly local ladies, who worked and played in the public eye.

In the end, he decided to hold he evening at his house rather than a club he owned, as this would make it more intimate and less professional, if that was the word for shagging sex slaves.

The men arrived, and he had his housemaids lead them though the house and out into the patio where along one side ran a clear blue pool. His house was designed for inside outside entertainment with plenty of loungers and comfortable chairs.

The first taste of what the evening was offering to the men was seeing what his maids wore as their uniform. They both had suspenders with black stockings and a maid's apron, with cuffs, a black choker, and a small hat. It did not take long for the men to realize that was all they were wearing. They wore no bras or panties, and from the front their nipples and genitals were just hidden behind the frilly apron, but only just. As they walked before the men though the house, their naked buttocks showed no tell-tale strap running between them. The ample swell of the sides of their breasts also promised more delights. One charming girl I had employed, had a wonderful tight bum, the buttocks firm and separated to allow her vulva to be clearly visible as she walked. He had found each of them at a local university and they were happy to work naked for the money he'd paid.

The local ladies were already waiting, either sitting or standing, all looking a little nervous. They were dressed as they would be seen in their everyday job, he thought this would be a good way of setting the scene. The men eyed them as they slowly filled some of the empty places. He didn't expect too much conversation and was not disappointed though some of the men who knew each other exchanged some hushed talk, along with a few nervous laughs as they waited expectantly.

The two maids walked around the room with trays of drinks which they offered to both the men and the waiting ladies. A couple of the men had approached the women, and were chatting with them as the rest stood around waiting for something to start, as small groups of people do.

He tapped my glass to get their attention and as the small talk hushed, he welcomed them here to the inaugural evening of entertainment.

"Just a few things before we start, over there by the pool there is a shower room, and I'd like you all to take a shower and then put on a short toga, which you will find there.

"And gentlemen, I'd like it to be all you wear, no boxers, just the toga." There were a couple of objections but he held up his hands, "trust me you'll find it the most comfortable attire for the evening to come. We're not here to judge your bodies."

"Bloody good job too." Someone said and they all chuckled.

"But now to the stars of the evening, our local ladies. Stand up girls and over here" he said as he beckoned them closer and arranged them in a line. "These lovelies all work in and around your town. I'm sure most of you have seen them through the day, in public places, offices, shops and like me you have wondered what they would be like to know better, but let's be realistic we are too old to be dating these lovely young women, however it hasn't stopped us dreaming. Well tonight we might help make those dreams come true."

He put his arms over the shoulders on the first women. "Our first local lady is Avril Meynard, I'm sure you've wondered what it would be like to know her better. Maybe you can guess the others as I present them."

On one wall of the room a video started up showing the front of the library and as the cameraman walked up the steps we entered with him inside. It was busy with many people browsing books and wandering about. Behind the service desk stood a young brunette helping an older woman check out her books. The cameraman panned across her as she worked. She was an attractive brunette with short black hair dressed in a white blouse and black skirt. It was easy to see she was well endowed as her blouse was pushed out in a delightful way, and with a slim waist she would please any man. The cameraman continued to film her as she finished with the woman and clutching some books made her way from behind the desk into the shelved area. We followed her, her slim figure and excellent legs caught on camera.

"Lovely isn't she?" He mused and there were several nods of approval, as the men watched the video.

Daniel moved to the next women pushing her slightly forward and the scene changed to a supermarket, where a young redhead was passing items through a scanner. She was concentrating on her job as the view scanned over her, as with Avril her figure was excellent and her face pleasant with a wide smile.

"That's Alycia who's served me several times down at Wolfies, lovely" One of the men volunteered.

"Me too, sometime she wears a slightly open shirt and you can see her cleavage as she leans over," said one of the men. The video continued for a short while as the young woman went about her duties oblivious her being filmed.

The picture faded as Daniel moved on to the next women who was waiting nervously, his arm slid around her waist. It started again in what was obviously a waiting room. There were several people there as the shot panned across them, some reading, a couple talking. The focus then stopped on a young blonde with a bob cut, she was explaining something to a middle-aged man, pointing down at a document she was holding. Her fine features and charming smile lit up her face. The camera scanned the room at the people waiting to be served, before returning to the young woman who was now leading the man through to another area for treatment.

"Monica, she's the assistant at Clean Smiles, almost worth getting a filling to see her," commented one of the men, as he sipped his drink.

"Yes she wear those short lab coats and she has lovely legs," another commented as the film faded.

Daniel moved to the next waiting lady again putting his arm around her waist. Now the location on the screen was in an office where a young dark haired woman was typing at a computer.

"She works in the council offices, Cheryl isn't it?" One of the men spoke.

"That's the one, a bit cheeky, sometimes wears a slightly transparent top so you can see her bra." Another man added.

The camera stayed on her as she typed, her head moving as she looked up and down as she worked.

The next woman Daniel moved to, clasped her hands nervously in front of her. As the scene moved to a small shop where a young woman was turning around to take something off the shelves behind her. As she turned, her bright open face appeared under a crop of short blonde hair. She was slim again with nice bosom pushing out the front of the short sleeve jumper she was wearing.

"Ah Jenifer, always a pleasure to be served by her." A man said as all the men stared at her.

"I know how I'd like to be served by her," one of the men added laughing along with the rest of the audience.

"Well you might be in luck tonight," Daniel said which brought a few more chuckles.

The next woman Daniel presented blushed as the men focused on her, and the scene changed to a women supervising a group of children in a playground. She was tall, attractive with again a fine figure, and long blonde hair. She looked towards the camera as she talked to the children, her mouth wide and generous.

"Yes, she's at the day school," one of the men added. I see her every morning as I walk the dog, she's a real beauty."

"Amanda, that's her name," One of the men piped up, "I've taken my grand-kids there."

Daniel moved to the last women in the line pushing her forward with a hand on her buttocks. On the screen a young woman in a full body wet-suit appeared by the side of a pool speaking down to a bunch of children.

"Ah Nadine, from the local swimming pool, has anyone ever seen her out of her wet-suit?" One of the viewers inquired.

"No such luck, and I swim there often in the summer," one of the men replied. "She's got nice curves and bumps."

"Well tonight those bumps and curves might be a lovely surprise for you." Daniel said as he continued to rub his hand over Nadine's buttock's that unlike the other women was dressed in a pink tracksuit. The men had now started to talk, but as the video stopped Daniel held up his hands for quiet.

"And now it is time to get in the mood and start the evening, the girls will go and change into something more suitable," he said as he shooed the women away with his hands. When they had left, he turned back to the men.

"Ah, here is a small treat for you." They looked at Daniel a little confused as he spoke, then the two scantily dressed maids re-entered, each carrying a tray with several shot glasses on them, the men chuckled and smiled as they took the glasses.

"Gentlemen all raise your glasses to a toast to the success of the night." He said as he downed the golden liquid in one gulp. "Be assured this will help to put you in the mood for the night."

The men again looked around questioningly, but one by one they all drank the slightly sweet concoction. The maids collected the empties and departed much to the men's disappointment.

"Now if you'd all go and take that shower and get changed, I'll meet you back here."

They all watched each other waiting momentarily, until one of them made his way over to the shower room, and the rest followed on. Daniel looked at them, most were over 50 with some over 60. The men were of all shapes and sizes. Just old men looking for fun and a fuck.

A short while later the men stood once more back by the pool under a large pergola He had erected years ago. Several sunbeds looked over the pool. They all looked a little shy in their togas, as they stood around.

"Let's have something more to drink, just grab something off the trays as the maids come around. These ladies are my personal staff, one of the perks of being rich I suppose."