Local Ladies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once more the maids appeared bearing more drinks. This time their breasts were uncovered showing their nipples and the aprons were considerably smaller, and shorter allowing their bare pussy to be seen.

Even Daniel could feel his loins stirring as they moved around the room revealing their near nakedness and he noted several of the men's togas started to be pushed out as their cocks responded to the bare female flesh in front of them.

"I see we are already getting into the mood." He smiled at them looking down at the one or two barely hidden erections; there were several chuckles in the room as the men enjoyed the tingling in their loins, some for the first time in a while.

"I hope the SupaVi is working for you and by the erections starting, I can see it is. It is a special type that will help you enjoy the entire evening as you will see. I can certainly feel its effect," He chuckled, as he stroked his cock under his toga.

The rest of the men also joined in, several smiling as they also felt their cocks getting longer and heavier as the drug did its magic. There were surprised and pleased grins appeared on all of the older men's faces.

Some of the men sat back on their chairs forming a wide semicircle facing the pool, whilst others remained standing, nursing their drinks and their cocks.

Avril waiting out of sight her heart racing heard Daniel say, "Are we ready for the fun to begin?"

There was a murmur of assent from the expectant men.

It was a prearranged cue for her to now return to the men "dressed" for the night ahead, and from the side she stepped out to revealed herself for the second time to the waiting men below by the pool.

As she walked toward waiting men, gone were her respectable library clothes, now she was wearing something more intimate, very much more intimate. She heard gasps from the men as she approached, gone was the sensation of her tight bra and the feel of her dress on her legs as all she was wearing was a grey lacy suspender, grey stockings, grey high heels and a smile, nothing else. She felt the slight coolness on her naked body.

"Wow." said one of the men as she approached to where they were standing, her breasts swaying and bobbing delightfully as she came down several steps. Their side to side movement seem to mesmerize every man in the room with every step she took, her high heels clicking on the pavers. Their eyes slid down her nakedness. She felt her face reddening as she was paraded in front of them, turning and moving from small group to small group.

Her humiliation was further compounded by the pearls, dangling from her erect nipples, which also swung from side to side, whilst further down below her dark bush, a large pearl dangling from her clit hood completing her subjugation into the role of whore. How could she be doing this, a small voice spoke in her head, parading like a whore before these old men?

She finally walked up to a couple of the men and stood between them noting their togas just hid their erections. Daniel had told her to make herself available to anyone in the room, her body was theirs. She moved closer, placing her hands on their shoulders, offering her whole body for their scrutiny. It did not take them long to respond to her availability by grasping her tits and start fondling them. His companion also reacted his hand running down her naked belly before stopping at her cunt, his fingers playing with the hanging pearl there.

Alycia, the second women appeared and also walked down the steps to parade in front of the men. She was wearing an open bra and crotch less panties. Her pubic hair, which was darker than that on her head was trimmed as expertly as Avril's to reveal the slit of her cunt. She also turned in front of the men most of whom were stroking their cocks slowly. It was also not long before she also had the intimate attention of a couple of the men, as their hands roved over her body.

One by one, the women from the videos appeared and paraded before the watching men. Their bodies adorned by clothes rather than hidden. All had their cunts uncovered, whilst their breasts were either framed or lifted by their bras or completely exposed.

Cheryl wore a see through baby doll nightie just short of her crotch. The movement of her breasts tantalizing the eyes as it moved under the filmy fabric. The front only joined at the neck flared towards her crotch, her trimmed pubic hair was longer than the other girls and looked charming.

Nadine was a little different from the rest as she was wearing a swimsuit. Not the type one would find at the local pool in front of the mums watching her teaching their children. This was an extreme sling one piece, her nipples only partly covered by the top straps. Below, the crotch less design did nothing to conceal that she was clean shaven between her legs, her slit and curled labia clearly visible as she paraded for them. The globes of her breasts were generous, not quite as large as Avril's, but beautifully shaped, the slingshot tried but failed to remain in place, her nipples soon became visible as the globes of her breasts moved.

She also paraded before the men before joining a small group and made her body available for their groping.

Monica appeared in red suspenders and white stockings, her tits framed by a tiny open red bra that allowed her nipples to be clearly seen. She looked a lot different for the formal uniformed receptionist, much to the enjoyment of the men.

Jenifer was wearing a floor length negligee totally transparent as with Cheryl's baby doll, it was also only fastened at the neck. As she walked it opened down the full length of her body, showing the men the slit of her shaven pussy with every step as her high heels clicked on the tiles.

Finally Amanda appeared wearing a tiny crop top that stopped short of her prominent nipples, and an incredibly short mini shirt that did nothing to hide her furry pussy or buttocks. She joined the last pair of men, who after watching the others, took little time to feel up her body.

She was the last to appear and now all the girls were present and exposed for the men's delight.

First their ministrations were tentative, but this did not last long as the urgency of desires started to kick in and mouths were soon sucking on the women nipples and fingers inserting into the women's vaginas.

Daniel looked around as the men enjoyed themselves, some were kneeling on the floor with the men's cock in their mouths, and some were sitting on their knees as their legs were pulled apart to expose their cunts to their abuser. Others stood, as they were kissed and fondled.

There was little conversation, as the old men's dreams of fondling a young women were now being realized. It was amazing what modern medicine could do for aging cocks that hadn't seen a good erection for many years.

How do one describe the actions of many men when offered such delectable flesh, their fixed grins and slow stroking of their cocks when they not being serviced by the women's hands or mouths? Of course if did not take long before they sought the warmth of their vaginas.

Within a short time, an older man's buttocks were rising and falling as he lay on the naked body of Amanda, her legs apart as his cock pounded in and out of her vagina. Whilst her mouth was being used to lick the balls below a stiff cock of a man at the other end. Some of the men enjoyed prolonged kissing with their tongues far inside the mouths of the women, as they fondled their breasts.

By now all the men had discarded their togas and were naked, their older and in some cases wrinkled bodies contrasted strongly with the smooth youthfulness of the women. Some were hairy and some overweight and would never show the world their bodies, but this was forgotten in their quest for sexual gratification. All had erect cocks they were using in one way or another.

Later, two of the women were bent over to be fucked at one end whilst licking cocks at the other. Two more were on their backs legs spread, whilst Avril was riding another man's cock whilst facing towards the group, her breasts shaking with each pounding.

All fucking was bare backed, no condoms here and so after the men finally succumbed to the demands of their cocks and ejaculated, the women exited to the washroom to clean their vaginas and prepare for the next man.

After a while everyone was satiated and they sat back to enjoy a drink and snack whilst the music played in the background. Their cocks were now limp and small, a far cry from just a moment ago. Some put their togas back on whilst others just enjoyed the freedom of their nakedness.

The girls had all cleansed themselves and had returned. They were either standing naked before the men or sitting on or next to them. Breasts were still caressed as the men took their time to appreciate the firmness of the young women's naked bodies. As with all groups conversations started and chuckles were heard here and there as they shared stories, whilst still enjoying the presence of the young naked women. Surprisingly enough some of the stories even had the women chuckling as they slipped into the ease of the evening. A lot of these men had interesting lives and were good at recounting them.

It was a short while later when many of the men exclaimed surprise as they found the SupaVi once more stiffened them into action. And they could enjoy the women they had missed the first time.

This time it was more relaxed and adventurous with a few of the men exploring the anuses of the women. Avril was set up to be doubly penetrated by two of the oldest men there, their wrinkled bodies straining to enjoy every moment of their head librarian's subjugation.

Nadine also got special attention as well, her anus reamed by a couple of the men, as others stood and watched.

Nature also called, as older men have small bladders. Jenifer was made to kneel on the lawn as the men took turns to pee over her now completely naked body, splashing over her face and tits.

But as with all good things it had to end and the men now satiated, reluctantly got dressed and bid farewell.

After the men had departed, Daniel thanked the women, congratulating them on a successful night. After dressing and gathering their belongings they left. Some were appalled with what had occurred, though there were some who in a strange way had not disliked the attention the men had given them.

Avril was ambivalent, as she realized that if she wanted to keep her house and life style, this was her only choice. She also knew though that this was just the beginning, as Daniel had told her in no uncertain terms, it would be repeated many times before she was free of his tendrils. She sighed as she drove her car back home.

...Avril looked at her watch taking note of the time, before walking into the lounge where she checked her bag for items she might need tonight; lubricant, SupaVi, vibrator, anal plug, small douche bag and nozzle. She was ready, she picked up her phone checking the messages to confirm the place of her assignation and noted it was a 70 birthday party, and she was going with three other ladies. Surprisingly, she didn't mind the age of the clients as they were always polite as they fucked her. Grateful for the feel of a lovely young body she mused, and she picked up her car keys and left to fulfill her other life...