All Comments on 'Local Politics Ch. 03'

by claire_west

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MigbirdMigbird3 months ago

Across your Local Politics series like the suspense and intrigue you create — political and sexual. The latter intensely erotic — sometimes very sensual, other times passionately graphic with your partiality to strap ons. Love the array of characters you’ve drawn.

AliceGeeAliceGee3 months ago

I'm thoroughly enjoying this series and I find Catherine a very likable and interesting character. I am so looking forward to the next chapter and finding out how the interaction between her and La Butcher will develop.

JacquiUK41JacquiUK413 months ago

I'm really enjoying this and very much identify with Catherine and had much the same reaction as she did with Melanie when I met the woman who is the love of my life. Thank you

claire_westclaire_west3 months agoAuthor

Thank you all for your comments. I can’t tell you how much I appreciate them

metroalmametroalma3 months ago

Love how you play with sexual tension. I find that the journey is often more fun than the destination.

SiteNonSiteSiteNonSite3 months ago

The plot thickens! I thought I knew what this series was about, and WHO it was about, but now I am no longer sure. Very excited to be following along with you in real time.

LastStandingDameLastStandingDameabout 2 months ago

OH MY GOODNESS. Catherine's encounter with the Butcher! I felt myself melting also. The way you described the scene with Val and the mirror.....I have been there many times and loved it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userclaire_west@claire_west
I'll fill this in more when I have given it some thought. For now I'll just say I like to meet women who enjoy other women. I'm English and 42 and live alone in the West o England. At 5'4 I guess I'm pretty short and slim and I keep reasonably fit mainly thanks to swimming ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES