Location, Location, Location...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Georgia's crying increased, as I moaned and bucked with pleasure.

"Cunt. Go to my briefcase. Put it on boi-pussy's back, then sit down again."

Georgia placed the leather case on my back. Mr. Grail fished out a pair of contracts.

"These are standard slave obedience/non-disclosure contracts. Sign them when I'm done with you."

The puddle of cum between my knees was sizable by this time. He'd never stopped his rhythmic assault on my insides. I could feel my balls screwing up to cum again, and I just knew, this time might kill me.

"Get ready, boi. Look at your lover, and know exactly what you've both lost today."

I clenched, and he exploded up my ass- my pussy. Georgia masturbated furiously. Mr. Grail filled me with his seed, and I convulsed as everything I had left exploded through my limp dick onto the floor. I screamed.

"MORE!"

And my- master pumped his thickness into me for a five minute cool down, like a victory lap. Georgia came. She lay back, her udders laying on her belly, her knees wide apart. Master pulled out of me leaving my pussy wide open and frothy.

"Georgia, come lick his hole clean. Boi, I'm going to let you clean my cock, and then you sign your contracts."

"Yes Sir."

I could barely whisper out for the beating my throat took from his cock.

"Georgia?"

"Yes Master, I'll sign."

"Get to work."

Georgia's mouth felt amazing on and in my tortured hole, and surprising even myself, I sucked down not just another man's cock, but one that had been up my ass, my- pussy.

Mr. Grail dressed as soon as I cleaned his dick, but Georgia and I stayed naked. We signed his contracts. I glanced at mine, he said we'd get copies, and he left. Georgia got behind me, lapping and licking my hole until it returned to normal. I could tell she needed my cock in her, but nothing she did made me hard.

"I'm going to get the dragon."

The dragon was a dildo I bought as a joke. Hidden in my room, it was insanely huge, scaly textured, knobby, fat, and long. Georgia buttered up the dragon, and I laid back on the table. She looped a wide silicone ring around my balls while she worked the dragon cock inside me.

My cock slowly grew, angry, thicker and veiny.

I fucked her.

I fucked the daylights out of her.

"Oh god, oh god!"

She straddled my shaft and bore down, my plum pushed into her cervix.

"Fuck! Oh god, fuck me!"

I should have cum. I should have blown my nut in her half a dozen times over. I fucked Georgia for two hours in every degrading way I could imagine. Pussy, mouth, ass, tits, I took what I wanted from her. With the dragon in my pussy, I stayed hard, but couldn't cum. Georgia was approaching the same bliss place I had been, but she knew I was in distress, knew why I couldn't cum.

Suddenly, she shoved a long fat nipple in my mouth and growled at me.

"Suck my cock boi!"

And I did. I sucked her dug deeply into my mouth, and exploded into her asshole, my balls screwing up so tightly against my body they almost disappeared.

"Good boi. Now come clean your cum out of my ass."

Georgia treated me like Mr. Grail had treated her. I knelt lapping at her ass until the muscle closed again. I kept the dragon inside me, it felt right. Georgia stroked my hair, as my head between her legs bobbed into and out of her asshole, triggering mini-orgasms and big sighs.

"I can't wait to see you make Gabe your little bitch. I'm barely going to feel his five inches anywhere anymore. I want to see you make him cry."

I smiled into her ass-cheek, visualizing Gabe weeping doggie style under me. I'd break my friend out of his hetero ways, one cock stroke at a time, like I had.

12