All Comments on 'Lock And Key'

by ksu328

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
RegretsRegretsover 4 years ago
I have waited a long time for this story

I have wanted to find a story of a chaste man who never has PIV sex and here it is. I will add embellishments but the bare bones are right here.i wish that when he phoned her to say he was locked and she came over, he handed her ONE key. She says nothing, although she knows that there should be TWO keys. She had brought handcuffs with her. When he was cuffed I would wish that she unlock him but only so as to fit another lock which is more sturdy. This is a complete surprise. Then she places his lock and key nearby, smiling. He speaks about those rare times when he gets to beat off, as if he is permitted complete freedom to manage his own masturbation, but I would think it better if she did that for him, but, every time she unlocks him it is only after he has been handcuffed, with hands behind his back. In this way he would be entirely depending on her for sexual experiences. She might decide that he has fallen short, in his behaviour, and so tell him that this time he would be missing out on his release. Instead she might tell him to place restraints on himself as best he was able, leaving her only the job of securing one hand, for instance, and then, instead of a release she would explain patiently and lovingly why he is to be caned, and how many strokes, and the weight of the cane she will be using. He will know the rule about using the SAFE WORD; if he does that, she will add 4 strokes to the bill when they resume after a break.It did please me that she exercised her privilege to see other men for sex; privilege is not so if it is not used. Such long term chastity as she proposes would, maybe cause atrophy of his penis, but I see nothing wrong in her taking an entire year of sex away from him, just once. Instead, she uses him in a different way, sending him to night school classes for dress making for instance, and later, hairdressing, that sort of thing. Or by arrangement with a small haberdashers shop, frequented entirely by women, volunteer his free time to help there each Saturday afternoon. I liked the friendly marriage and long may it last. It does seem that each one is getting what they truly want and not just settling for the dreaded Plain Vanilla.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous