Lock Down Blues Ch. 04

Story Info
More from the family stuck in lockdown.
6.8k words
4.39
16k
17

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Road07Dog
Road07Dog
56 Followers

Lock Down Blues Chapter 4

© Road07Dog ©

All characters over eighteen.

A continuation from chapter three. First an apology, chapter three was not the best, a bit rushed and not up to my usual standard. Sorry for the delay on part 4 I've been working on something else, something mainstream for publication. Any comments gratefully received love it or hate it let me know.

*

I looked at Sue with new eyes, I'd never seen this side of her before, in all our years together she'd never suggest that any of this was her sort of thing.

"What the fuck is going on with you?" I asked.

"Just having a little fun, no secrets, remember?"

"I didn't know that you had that sort of domineering streak in you."

"Children will do that to a girl, you may not let it out, but they do have the capacity to make you want to tie them to a tree and turn the damned hoses on them."

"But you'd never really hurt them?"

"Of course not, I love them both, as do you. How did you like stroking your sons' cock"?

"That was a new experience for me. I've never felt one like that before."

"But what did it feel like?"

"It was hot and soft and hard all at the same time, and without the feedback that made it so different."

"Feedback?"

"Yes. There was no sensation of pressure, or motion, or friction. All these normally accompany having a dick in your hand."

"You can't have that when it is someone else's cock."

"That what makes it so strange."

"But did you like it?"

"Yes, I think so."

"Could you take it further, could you make your son come?"

"I think so, with a little help I could get used to this."

"We have to set that up for you, maybe once the children have made themselves nice and clean."

"Do you think they're fucking up there?" I asked, sort of hoping the answer would be no.

"There's only one way to be sure. Go check." She smiled at me and we both went to the stairs and crept up as slowly as we could. Hoping to make no noise at all, we both stepped over the creaky step. Why does every staircase have the one, at least one, creaky step? The thought flashed briefly through my brain. In only moments the bathroom door came into view and as per current policy it was wide open, in the bath showering where the children, they were simple washing each other, hands everywhere, but not in a sexual way, at least not until Sarah turned Dan away from her, she started washing his back and down to his ass, her right hand pushed slowly down the crack and under him, to his balls, she cupped these and massaged them slowly, though the view of their parents was limited, their minds more than made up for bad visibility. She pulled her hand back from between his legs at least as far as his asshole, there she rubbed her soapy fingers around and around. He groaned and pushed back against her, she smiled and slowly pressed one finger against his anus, again he pushed back, so she pushed forwards until her slender finger entered him all the way to the second knuckle. He wriggled against her, and pushed back to try and get more of her finger inside him. She pulled her finger out and then put another alongside it, pushing two fingers slowly forwards, until he grunted and groaned even louder. She moved her fingers slowly backwards and forwards, the groans he was making meant he was enjoying this even more, his right hand strayed to his cock and started to stroke it. Sarah spotted this and pulled her hand backwards, leaving him empty.

"Mum said no fucking and that includes fucking yourself, now let go of that cock, I think mum is saving it for something, don't you want to find out what?"

"I do, but it feels so good to have your fingers up my ass."

"Drop the cock and you get more fingers." She said pressing her hand against his ass again. Dan released his cock and put his hands on his head.

"Good boy." She said, smiling to herself, and slowly inserting three fingers this time. He pushed back even harder as her fingers opened him up, her other hand strayed up his chest and around his nipple, she swirled her fingers around it and brought it to full hardness in an instant.

"Is that good?" She asked, watching his cock jumping and feeling his breath catching in his chest. His reply was simply a nod. Slowly she withdrew her hands and he groaned.

"Now it's your turn." She said turning her back on him, he groaned but still started to wash her back, and down to her ass, his soapy hand ran between her legs and up to her pussy. His middle finger reached her clit and circled it slowly, causing her to writhe a little under his administrations. Then he drew the hand back as far as her asshole, he followed her pattern exactly, first one then two then three fingers, she grunted and groaned, so obviously she was enjoying this, his spare hand reached her nipple and stroked it as she had done to him, she pushed back hard against him, trying to get more of his fingers inside herself.

"Enough." He said. "We are both clean inside and out now." He pulled away from her and reached forwards to turn off the shower. She turned to him and reached up to encircle his neck with her arms, she pressed her body against his and her mouth against his. Their kiss was intimate and intense, as the water dripped slowly from their bodies.

"Let's get dry," she said, "and find out what mum has planned for us."

"Whatever it is, it won't take me long to come. I'm so close even now."

"Don't you come yet." Said Sue. They both looked round to where we were standing by the door, how they had failed to see us I had no idea. "Get dry and come downstairs, don't worry Dan it won't be long." She smiled and we went back downstairs.

"What are you planning?"

"Don't fret, I'm fairly sure you will enjoy it. But there is something I need to know first."

"What are you after?"

"You'll find out very soon." She looked upwards as she heard the children coming down the stairs.

Dan led the way his rampant cock to the fore. Sue told them to come into the sitting room, she sat one on either side of her, as they had been before. She hugged them both to her, one arm around each. Once I was sitting in the chair, she looked at Dan.

"Dan, I know that was not your first time drinking from a woman. When did you try this before?"

"Damn mum, can you read minds or something?"

"Only yours my son. Explain, was it the elderly Mrs Johnson?"

"Yes, she loved for me to eat her pussy, she even kept it shaved, or allowed me to shave it for her, it's much nicer without hair on it, and it looks so much younger."

"I can imagine, was her pussy grey?"

"Almost white in many places. She loved to have my tongue in her, she even squirted a few times, I thought it was pee to start with, but she explained the difference and then showed me the difference. Turns out I like both really."

"So what happened earlier with Sarah?"

"She pees too fast for me to keep up, after all you did tell her to drown me."

"I'm sorry about that, but again you enjoyed it?"

"I did." Dan lowered his eyes.

"You liked being told what to do?"

"Yes, I'm not sure why, but it always feels good."

"That is nice to know, I'm sure I can find you lots of things to do, would you like that?"

"Yes mum."

"Would you like to come now?" Asked Sue quietly.

"Yes mum."

"Good. Dave get over here and stroke your son's cock." I looked at her and raised my eyebrows. "He's been a god boy and deserves to come." I got up from the chair and walked to the sofa, I sat on the arm next to Dan and reached down to slowly wank him off. Sue turned to Sarah.

"Go lick the end of his dick, when he comes you take it in your mouth and then share it with Dan and then Dad. OK?"

"God mum you're a horny bitch." Sarah jumped up and settled between Dan's knees. Her long pink tongue reached out and swirled around the head of his cock, sucking occasionally, it was very clear from the noises he was making that this wasn't going to take too long. Dan's hips started twitching forwards, and his breath came in fits and starts. I stroked his hard cock slightly faster, feeling the hardness of him as my hand slid up and down, his groans became much louder.

"I'm gonna cum." He mumbled. Sarah latched on to the head of his dick, my fist bumping her lips with every stroke. Dan took a deep breath and then froze for a moment, before he started to push his cock into Sarah's mouth, it was clear that he was filling her up with his hot cum. Once the twitching had stopped, she pulled away and I stopped stroking. Sarah looked up at me, then moved into kiss Dan, their tongues fenced briefly in their mouths and then she broke the kiss as he swallowed. She moved over to me, and leaned against me, her mouth opened and showed me the spunk sitting on her tongue, she moved in and kissed me. Her tongue forced its way into my mouth in an instant, the taste was salty and musky, but not too unpleasant. We kissed for a while, we both swallowed the blend of spunk and saliva.

"That was wonderful." Said Sue. She looked straight at me. "Next time you can take it straight from the source." Her smile made her whole face light up.

"Did you like that Dan?" She asked.

"Yes Mum. That was great."

"Sarah?" Asked Sue.

"Mum that was wonderful, I loved it, he came so much, I could barely hold it all."

"Well he has been hard for a long time." Laughed Sue.

"Your dad's real hard now as well. I think it is bedtime. I'm going to jump him before he goes to sleep. That OK with you Dave?"

"I'm fine about that what about the children?" I said grinning.

"I think they can look after themselves for tonight." Sue smiled at Sarah.

"Don't worry I'll take care of him." Sarah stood up and took Dan's hand she pulled him slowly to his feet and after he stood up he leaned over and kissed his mother hard on the lips, their tongues fencing for a little while, he released her and stood allowing Sarah to pull him around the end of the sofa, as he passed his father he paused and kissed him on the lips, soft and gentle. After seconds the kiss ended and Dan whispered. "Love you Dad."

"Love you son." I replied. The two children left the room and went upstairs.

"Now that's something you don't see every day." Muttered Sue.

"That's for sure." I dropped off the arm of the sofa and slumped down next to her.

"Well this has certainly been a day and a half."

"That's another for sure." I laughed.

"Who'd have thought that my son is a submissive and bisexual?"

"Not I for sure. Though when I saw the video he was watching I thought he might be, what do they call it, oh I remember, bi-curious."

"And where do you know that from?"

"Oh, I don't know, perhaps some early morning porn surfing." A huge smile split my face.

"What do you mean early morning?"

"When a guy is working, when else is there, the family are asleep, what better time to rub one out to some fantasy sex."

"Is that what you do?"

"Used to, not so easy when no one is working, or at school, ya just can't trust them to stay asleep."

"So what do you like to watch while you're wanking?"

"You know."

"Oh yes, I believe Sarah let the cat out of the bag, young girl's taking it up the ass."

"That's it, other stuff as well."

"Like what?"

"I'm not averse to the occasional watersports video, bisexual, hell, just about anything involving two or more people."

"So you enjoyed watching Dan drinking from Sarah's pussy?"

"You saw my dick; I was hard as hell watching that."

"She does have a pretty pussy as well."

"God, she does that."

"You fucked her yet?"

"No, I've licked her till she came, she definitely tastes good."

"I'll have to sample that."

"I'm sure she'll be more than happy to have her mum suck her off."

"Come on let's go to bed, I want that big cock in me, and I'm interested to see what the children are up to."

"Fine." I stood and pulled her up to her feet. She stepped in close for a long kiss before we went to the stairs. Climbing slowly, trying not to make too much noise, we went along the landing, and Dan's room was empty, Sarah's room not. She and Dan were curled up together, spooned and asleep.

"Damn they look like angels." Said Sue.

"Don't they just." I smiled and we moved on to our bedroom. "Hang on, isn't he supposed to be behind her, not the other way around?"

"With those two, who can tell?" Laughed Sue.

"Come on, I've got this hard dick that needs some work." I laughed. We went into the bedroom, it was so difficult not to close the door, but I managed it. Once we got to the bed I spun Sue around and pushed her backwards onto the bed, her legs fell open as if by design and I knelt between them, my face dived straight into her pussy, licking her slit from bottom to top, and swirling around her clit, she groaned, and kicked her hips forwards to make even more contact with my tongue. I eased back and kept the contact as light as I could. I sucked her clitoris into my mouth and gripped it with my lips, flicking the end with the very tip of my tongue. Her hand dropped into my hair and pulled me tighter into her pussy.

"Oh, god, just like that." She whispered, shuddering with the pleasure of it.

"What else do you want?" I asked quietly.

"Do my ass." She said, none too quietly.

I released her clit and licked my way down slowly, across the opening of her urethra, and down some more, I swirled my tongue in the opening to her vagina, then down on to the bottom edge of her pussy, over the edge onto the perineum, then down further to her ass hole, I rimmed her wrinkled star for a while, round and round we go, where we stop nobody knows. Then I returned to her centre and stiffened the tip of my tongue, pushing hard into her ass, round and round, opening her slowly, to the pleasure of my tongue.

"Fuck," she said, "just do it. Stick it in. Fuck my ass with your tongue." I pushed harder and deeper, tasting the musky core of her, that darkness that lit the soul. Suddenly she pushed me away and moved up the bed, she rolled over to the bedside cupboard, she pulled the drawer open and reached inside. From the drawer she pulled a small anal plug from the drawer and some lube. There was no mistake what she was actually after here. She handed both items to me, so I lubed up the plug and her ass, then I slowly slid the plug into her anus, the ring of muscle flexed and stretched slowly opening to accept the intruding silicone, I worked it in and out a few times, before allowing the taper to pull it all the way in. She grunted as it snapped into position.

"Damn that feels great. Now fuck me, I want to feel your cock inside me." She rolled over onto her hands and knees, presenting her round ass to me, the pink head of the plug twitching in time with her breathing. I moved in behind her and slowly eased my cock into her hot, tight, wet pussy. As I slid in, I could feel to bulge of the plug through the separating membranes, this felt a little strange, but still felt really good. The additional tightness was not lost on Sue either. She grunted as I bottomed out, I withdrew slowly and then plunged in again, slamming my pubic mound up against her ass. Again and again, faster and faster. Then by way of a change of pace I pressed against the plug with my thumb, she twitched and grunted. So I gripped the end of the plug as best I could and withdrew it just a little as my cock pulled out, then I released the plug and pushed in hard. She groaned some more, she was obviously enjoying this, I continued for a few minutes, my pace getting faster and faster.

"Harder." She groaned. Always one to follow instructions I upped the force of my plunges, pushing harder and harder, the slapping of our bodies meeting became quite loud, I wondered if this was going to wake the children, it might even get us an audience. The pace was getting so high now that the only thing I could actually do with the plug was press my thumb on it to drive it inwards as I ploughed her depths. Suddenly from out of nowhere she came, her whole body clenched and then shuddered, that was enough to push me over the edge. Pumping spurt after spurt of cum straight into her hot pussy, then she fell forwards onto the bed taking me down with her, still embedded. Gradually we both got our breathing back under control, and I rolled off her.

"That was fun." I said.

"Great." She whispered. "Now clean me up, I need some sleep." I looked at her ass and saw that it was still red with the rush of blood, her whole back was still blushing from the power of the orgasm. I eased the plug out and took it into the bathroom, I dropped it in the sink and grabbed a handful of toilet paper, returning to the bedroom and clean up duties, I wiped up all the lube and my spunk that was dribbling out of her. Once she was clean, I slapped her on the ass.

"You're done." Together we crawled under the covers and spooned in the bed, much as the children had done, but in my opinion, we had the order right, my spent cock nestled into the crack of her ass. Sleep came in moments.

-:-

I woke slowly, a dull light coming around and through the curtains, something was different, my right arm was trapped under my body, my left across a ribcage that moved slowly with another person's breathing, these were unchanged, only an inch away from my left hand was the warm breast of my wife, so who's was the hand sliding down my belly, heading for my morning wood. The hand was small, but that didn't narrow the field down any. The two heavy tits pressing against my back though, that changed things.

"Sarah, what are you up to?" I whispered.

"How you know it's me?" She replied.

"The choices are you, your brother, or a burglar. A burglar is unlikely to try to steal my morning hard on, and your brother doesn't have tits like yours. So by a process of elimination, good morning Sarah."

"Your logic is undeniable." She giggled softly.

"What are you after Sarah?" Asked Sue, obviously awake now.

"I want daddy if you've finished with him, I only want some of him. After all you had him all night. Are you ready to share?"

"Don't you think you are rushing things a little?" asked Sue.

"No, I've been wanting him for years. You know that daddy is every girl's first crush."

"That is true, but you don't have to hurry any more, he's not going anywhere, none of us are."

"Daddy, is that a no." Her voice small and shaky.

"No dear, it's not a no, it's a later."

"Fine, I'm not happy about the waiting, but I've waited a long time already, what difference can a few more hours make?"

"That's the spirit love." Said Sue, as she rolled over and stroked Sarah's hand briefly. "Come on, let's go make some breakfast for our menfolk, I think they are going to need it." She climbed out of bed and reached over to take Sarah's hand. Together they went downstairs to start on breakfast, I got out of bed and went to the bathroom, it made a change for me to be in there on my own. Having taken care of the normal morning activities, I wandered into the hallway, it felt a little strange to be naked, but it was something I was determined to get used to it. I glanced into Sarah's room and there was Dan, not actually asleep but showing no signs of getting out of bed.

"Are you OK, son?"

"I'm fine dad, but things are getting more than a little crazy around here."

"If there's anything you are feeling uncomfortable about then speak up, if you don't like it don't do it. We all have to respect each other's wishes in this thing, all you have to do is say no. OK?"

"It's not so much that dad."

"Then what is the problem?"

"It's not a problem as such, but this is difficult."

"You know the new rules son, no secrets."

"It's just that I don't want you to think I'm a pervert or something."

"I've heard about your exploits with the glamorous granny from next door, and I've watched you fuck your own mother. I've seen you drink your sister's pee, straight from her lovely cunt, and you're worried we might think you a pervert?"

Road07Dog
Road07Dog
56 Followers
12