Lock Down Blues Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know the question you asked about my favourite videos?"

"I think I remember; you want to suck a guy's cock or have yours sucked?"

"That wasn't the whole question, nor the whole answer."

"So what should the question be?"

"Do I want to be the guy with a dick in his ass, or the guy shoving his dick in an ass?"

"That's a question that didn't get asked, so what's the answer."

"A bit of both really, I've only ever fucked a girl's ass, and never had a real cock in mine, I want to know what it feels like."

"I spotted the word real there, please elucidate."

"Well, not real, as in plastic."

"The inimitable Mrs Johnson?"

"Yes dad, she's really wild, and so much fun."

"So why did it stop between you two?"

"I had to go to university, and her husband got sicker, so he had to retire, so she wasn't alone anymore."

"Well let's say there's not much future in that relationship, as you know."

"That's true, but she was so great to be with."

"I've no doubt. And she used to fuck you in the ass with a plastic cock?"

"Yes, I loved it and so did she."

"Well I'm not freaked out by this; I am sure the others will be the same."

"How can you be sure?"

"I just know." I laughed, for a moment, then went on. "Hang on, I just had a shave and I am certain I left something in the sink last night, something that needed some cleaning. I wonder where it went."

"Don't worry about that dad. I know where it went."

"You do?" He nodded and rolled away from me, he reached back and spread his ass cheeks, and there was the stop on the end of the butt plug. "That's your mums favourite small one."

"I thought so. It tasted so good. I had to find somewhere warm for it."

"That's actually not too much of a surprise. Maybe I should get some more, perhaps some bigger ones?"

"Oh yes. Bigger is better, this one is a little too small, I had to concentrate to make sure it didn't fall out when I was walking back from the bathroom."

"Did Sarah notice?"

"No, she'd already gone to your room."

"The girls are making breakfast; I think you should go and show them." I reached out and grabbed the end of the plug, eased it out and then back in, Dan groaned and pushed back against my hand.

"That feels so good dad." He said.

"Go and show the girls, I'm sure they'll want to try it as well." He rolled carefully out of bed and went downstairs, I followed, and his walk did seem a little tentative when viewed from behind. 'He's almost mincing.' Then smiled to myself at the thought.

Once they got downstairs they both walked into the kitchen, Sue was standing in front of the cooker, she was the only one wearing anything, her apron was open at the back, but there was a good reason for the apron, frying bacon and eggs was not recommended when naked. The last thing I want is her lovely skin burned. I walked up behind her and stroked her ass gently.

"Breakfast smells great." I said, then looked at Dan. "Dan has something to show you both." Dan turned around and bent over at the waist, displaying the small round end of the butt plug.

"Wow." Said Sarah.

"Is that mine?" Asked Sue, as he returned to the upright position and turned back to face them.

"Yes mum, and it tasted so good, I just had to find somewhere warm for it. I hope that is OK?"

"Of course it is son." Said Sue. "Isn't it a bit big for you?"

"No mum, if anything it's a bit too small, I have to be careful when I'm walking, or it falls out."

"I have the same problem. I'm going to get some bigger ones, maybe even a monster one. Would you like that?"

"Yes mum, that would be great, get one with a vibe in it."

"Now that sounds like a plan." Laughed Sue as Sarah moved to stand alongside her brother, her hand ran slowly down his back, then her fingers traced a path down his crack until she found the base of the plug. Her index finger pushed against it, forcing it a bit further in, then she released it and Dan groaned. Sarah caught the base between finger and thumb and pulled it halfway out, then she slammed it back in. Dan grunted, then pushed back against her hand.

"Hey mum," Said Sarah, "you got any more of these things? They look like fun."

"No and Yes." Laughed Sue.

"After breakfast we'll have to look into the shopping lists and see if we can find something." Said Sarah. "After all we can't share the same plug."

Sue opened the fridge and pulled the drawer from the bottom and took out a couple of big fat carrots. They were not very long but definitely fat.

"We can have a plug carving competition later, I'm sure at least one of these children has condoms in their rooms."

"Yes." Said Dan.

"Sure." Said Sarah.

"That should be interesting." I replied. Sue started to serve the food to the plates, and we took them to the dining area, and all sat at the table to eat. This is something that almost never happened. Perhaps it was something to do with the improved view. Sue brought a carton of orange juice and the glasses and returned to the table. Call me common if you wish, but there is nothing better than a bacon and egg butty for breakfast.

"Ladies, I have ben talking to Dan, and he is a little worried that you will be disappointed when you find out about his kinkier preferences. What do you say?"

"Judging by what we already know about our lovely son." Said Sue. "I wouldn't be at all surprise to find that he had a couple of gay lovers at university and is really missing them."

"I think you're wrong mum. He's too shy. He's thought about it but never tried it."

"You could be right Sarah, he's definitely shy."

"I haven't had a lover at all at uni. It's just so scary making new friends." Said Dan.

"You'll have to keep trying once you get back there, though that could be a while away yet."

"We could be stuck here for a few more weeks yet." I said, tucking into my bacon and eggs. "I think we should look at something else for entertainment while we are stuck here."

"Like what?" Asked Sarah.

"As well as a selection of sex toys, I think we should treat ourselves to a hot tub." I said.

"Now that sounds like a plan." Laughed Sarah. Dan just smiled.

"Don't they need some heavy installation work?" Asked Sue.

"No, I've seen inflatable ones, they don't have comfy seating and directable jets as such, more like a big paddling pool, with a heater and filtration unit as a bolt on. But it could be fun for the summer, or even into the winter."

"Sounds like a plan." Said Sue. "Find us a good one, with everything we need to set it up."

"We'll need to get some sort of platform for it, the garden isn't exactly flat you know." Said Dan.

"I know, I'll get some of those heavy rubber pads, they'll help to spread the load and prevent punctures."

"Will we be able to get it today?" Asked Sue, suddenly excited.

"Could be. Be assured I will do what I can to get it here today. I'll place a good food and booze order as well."

"That'll be good." Said Sue.

Breakfast finished I went to the computer to start looking for the things we wanted, leaving the children to tidy the kitchen. Sue took the cloths out of the washing machine and took them outside to hang on the washing lines. As she walked outside she paused for a moment, considering going back inside to but some clothes on.

"Fuck it." She whispered, then went into the back garden. She looked around but none of the neighbours were about, so she started to hang up the clean clothes. 'Not going to be too much of this from now on.' She thought smiling to herself. The morning son was warm, but the air was cool and the wind a little sharp. The cold made her nipples stand up hard on her breasts. Goosebumps chased up and down her arms and all over her body.

"Sue." Said a voice from behind her. She turned slowly and looked over the fence at her neighbour.

"You do know that you are naked, don't you?" Asked the neighbour.

"Hello Mrs Johnson, and yes I am fully aware."

"Would it be rude to ask why?"

"No, we have decided as a family to wear no clothes, until the damned government let us out of our prison."

"I can sort of understand that. Are you sick?"

"No one here is sick."

"I thought you had tested positive?"

"I did, and still do, but not sick. How about you?"

"Not tested as yet, but not sick, quarantined because hubby knows someone at work who's got it, so he's been isolated away from me and I'm here all on my own. I'm getting more that a little racked off with all this."

"We're thinking about getting a hot-tub to help relieve the boredom, what do you think?"

"That would be a great idea. That's something I would certainly like to try."

"I'm sure we can arrange you an invite, I'm certain that Dan would be happy to see you."

"What about the regulations?"

"I won't tell if you don't."

"Then I'm up for it."

"That is what the gate between our gardens is for. So long as you can meet the current house rules."

"What rules?"

"No clothes."

"I don't look anything like as good as you do, hell, I'm sixty for god's sake."

"And your point is?"

"I'm sure you'll get used to the idea, if you try."

"You are asking quite a lot, I'm not sure you know how much."

"If you are worried about your relationship with Dan, we are already aware. Another new house rule, no secrets."

"He told you?"

"He did."

"And still you invite me?"

"Yes, this could be fun, if you want to, no pressure."

"Oh, I want to."

"We're hoping to get it delivered and set up today, so once it's up to temperature I'll give you a call."

"That's fine by me, this no clothes thing, does it apply to everyone?"

"Of course, why wouldn't it?"

"I don't know, I just thought that at least Dan would be a little too shy to do that sort of thing in front of his mum."

"He was to start with, you'd be surprised at the things he is up to now." Laughed Sue pegging out the last of the towels. "Well that's all the clothes pegged, I wonder what else will get pegged today?" She looked pointedly as Mrs Johnson, who blushed and looked down.

"I thought so." Said Sue. "I'll give you a call when you can come over, but don't forget naked before you open the gate." She laughed and went into the house leaving the elderly neighbour standing by the gate for a couple of minutes, before she too went into her house.

I watched Sue come back inside, I was sitting at the computer looking at cheap hot tubs. I hadn't realised there were so many choices to be made. Anything with water jets was exceptionally expensive, but air jets was definitely cheaper, obviously the price of the pump made all the difference. So I opted for air only. I selected one with a bamboo effect on the outside, added to the basket plenty of the chemicals and a double layer of the protective flooring needed for the underside. Express delivery promised in less than three hours. That was done. Next food and beer, no problems with that, beer, wine and more vodka, I really liked that vodka from yesterday, though there was precious little of it left. Now for the more complicated shopping, sex toys, I know what Sue likes, so I expanded on the choices a little, a couple of butt plugs, and a couple of butt vibes, some assorted lubes, a harness and a couple of dildoes to go with it. I thought about this for a moment, then added another harness, and some more dildoes. More lube, this was getting to be an expensive day, but what the hell, it's only money and I might not get time to spend it, though according to all the projections I should have had the disease by now. Orders placed and delivery promised for today. Then I had a sudden thought, I re-opened the food order and added a couple of packs of batteries to the list. No point in having all these toys and not enough power to run them.

I went into the kitchen where all the others were, the children were carving carrots, Sue was supervising, and laughing more than a little.

"Don't make the neck too thin, the last thing you want is for it to break off."

"That would be embarrassing, a trip to hospital to get half a carrot removed from your ass." I laughed. Watching the children having so much fun with the carving I didn't want to tell them that the real plugs would be here within a couple of hours. This priority delivery thing is extremely useful.

"I was talking to Mrs Johnson." Said Sue.

"And." I replied without taking my eyes off the children, those are some sharp knives, awfully close to delicate fingers.

"Her husband has been quarantined in a secure facility, she's all on her own right now, she can't even visit him."

"That's sad. From what I've heard the best she can do is go and look at him through a window. I can't imagine having to do that. This thing is so scary."

"But he can see her as well."

"If they've put him on a mechanical ventilator then he's unconscious."

"That's even sadder. I've invited her over later."

"Why would you do that?"

"She's lonely."

"Does she understand the house rules?"

"Oh yes, I explained them quite clearly. I also made a comment about pegging and she blushed quite prettily." Sue laughed, and Dan coughed.

"Tell me son," I said slowly, "did you enjoy that from Mrs Johnson?"

"Yes dad, I did, but I had to call her Irene, she mentioned something about Mrs Robinson but that didn't mean anything to me." Both Sue and I laughed at this.

"We'll show you about Mrs Robinson this afternoon," I said, "Hopefully while the hot tub is getting up to temperature." I smiled as Sue and she held my hand, giggling softly. "You really want to share this with Mrs Robinson?" I asked.

"Why not, she's already had my son in her bed, perhaps she'd like to sample the father and the daughter?"

"Could be, maybe you want to sample her as well?"

"That could also be true." Sue laughed.

"She doesn't look to bad for a woman in her sixties."

"Her face has character and her body experience."

"I think this is going to be fun."

"Are the deliveries all set?" Sue asked.

"Yes, tub should be here before lunch, and the rest very soon after."

"Will that give you enough time to get it set up before dinner time?"

"I'm hoping so, it all depends on the power of the heaters, they'll have a lot of work to do to lift the temperature, hot tubs generally run somewhere in below forty degrees, that's a long way from the five that tap water is, and we've got to get the chemicals in as well, those can't really be set until the temperature is stable."

"It's not all that simple then?"

"It's not complicated, but there are measures to be taken to ensure the safety of the users, it's important not to put too much pressure on the chemicals in the water, so bodies should be showered and clean before getting in."

"That sounds like even more fun." Sarah giggled, still focused on the carrot she was carving.

"You fancy the idea of Mrs Johnson in our tub, do you?" Asked Sue looking straight at me.

"Of course she's a good-looking woman for her age."

"Define, good looking."

"OK. You know how I feel about the current fashion for 'beauty'? Well I am sorry, but I prefer women with some shape, I like tits, I like ass, I like belly. Sticks you can keep as far as I am concerned. The thing that I really like, this may just surprise you."

"Go on."

"When I see a woman in the street, how I long to be back there sometime soon, well, woman in the street, wearing a t-shirt, tight over her breasts, and on her belly, I can see the swell of her belly, soft and round, pulling the shirt tight, and there is that flatness, the space where her belly-button is, a depression that doesn't press against the shirt, a space that is the centre of womanliness for me. Oh my god, that is so sexy, I just love that shape so much. And guess what? When You wear a good t-shirt that is what I see, when Sarah wears a good t-shirt that is what I see. You can keep your six packs; I love that belly-button depression."

"You really love that shape?"

"Oh yes. Worse than that though, sometimes I see it on guys and love it just the same."

"Dave you are a strange person, but I love you none the less." Sue stepped in and hugged me. Kissing me hard and making me feel her breasts and belly pressed against me.

*

Thanks for taking the time to read chapter 4, apologies for the time it has taken to complete this one, I've been busy with more work for the mainstream publication. Like it or hate it please let me know. I'm going to be working on part five, which should be up in due course. There could be fireworks in part five. Enjoy.


12