Lock, Stock and a Smoking Cigar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He hit her a second time and I felt the breath go out of her. The third time she let out a shriek and on the fourth stroke she squealed and stood up to rub her bum. She had her butt facing towards me and although the light wasn't very good, I could see a couple of clear marks where she had been struck.

The man with the Bentley barked at Chanel to go and talk with him. I could see some tears in her eyes. She went behind me and out of sight. I could hear them talking once again felt the tension on the butt plug tail. There was a couple of firmer yanks and just as I tensed up, I felt the agony of it being yanked out. I don't know how loud I squealed but it was understandable considering the incredible sting I suddenly had to endure.

Chanel came back around to front of me, held my hands and took position. She had my butt plug in her mouth and put her forehead on mine and looked me in the eyes as she was struck again. She didn't make a noise as she was struck but made heartbreaking little whimpers as she waited for the next lash.

Finally, the guy with the belt stood down, Chanel stood up and rubbed her bottom. She wasn't crying but she had tears in her eyes. She took the butt plug from her mouth and placed it in mine, then everybody went in behind me. I was wondering how much this was going to hurt. How many times would I be hit? I really wanted to take it like a man and laugh it off no matter how much it hurt. I didn't want him to have the satisfaction.

I could hear people behind me talking. A couple of times someone would brush past my arse, and I would jump like a spring in anticipation or the whack. They knew what I was thinking and laughed.

The groups of guys heading down to the barn was increasing. I noticed the alcohol and drugs were taking effect on the party goers and the boys were getting horny and heading down to the stable. They were not bothered by us being there as they pleasured each other, and when satisfied headed back up to the party.

Once again, I felt an object being inserted into me. It wasn't smooth and was a bit uncomfortable and rough. I felt a firm hand slap me on my butt that made me jump and the guy with the Bentley walked back up the path while putting his belt back on. Everybody headed back up behind him and once again I was left on my own, locked in the stockade with something hanging out my arse.

I couldn't get comfortable. I needed to get out of this. I had no idea how long I'd been there, and I hadn't seen Mark or Pete or Erin since id been down at the stable. I started feeling some heat and wondered if it was just my imagination. But the smell of cigar I'd been noticing suddenly made me aware of the dire situation I was in.

I tried to push the cigar out. It wouldn't move. I tried my best to push it out. It was getting hotter, and I was starting to panic. I'm sure I was bursting blood vessels in my eyes as I pushed, and I even tried to break out of the stocks I was so desperate.

Suddenly, a few guys started to come down to play and begged them to remove the cigar. The first few were so out of it they couldn't even tell what I was saying. Luckily the second group took an interest and slipped in behind me to assess the situation. At first, they told me not to worry because I had heaps of time. One of them was tripping a bit and wanted me to expand and contract my stomach so the cigar glowed. They took some video and then removed it from my butt and passed it around and smoked it.

There was now a steady stream of guys leaving the marquis and coming down to the stable.

Someone had placed a couple of galvanized buckets at the barn door filled with condoms and lube and it was being taken into the stable by the hand loads. None of them were interested in privacy and there were all sorts of things going on right in front of me.

Every now and then someone would take interest in me, hover around, feel my ass or balls, and then wonder back to whatever they were doing. A group of guys were a bit meaner. They gave me a few hard spanks, spat on my back, and then wandered off into the stable.

Chanel came down with Erin. I went to ask her if she was ok, but she held her fingers to her lips indicating she didn't want to talk about it.

She was a lot more upbeat and mentioned that me being here was a waste of time if it wasn't entertaining anybody and started asking the guys who wondered down the path If they wanted to try some straight arse. Some guys came over and touched me, but none were really taking the bait, but she was getting more and more persistent.

She finally got a bite from some older guys who I hadn't noticed at the party. They didn't seem as intoxicated as the younger ones, nor did they seem as gay, and they admitted they had come down to talk to Chanel and Erin.

"That puts you boys in the minority" I said.

One of them was right into Erin. The flirting lifted the tempo of everyone around me and I was enjoying the conversation. Both the girls homed in on their opportunity to chat with guys they could manipulate and have fun with. They asked questions and got into these guys heads. They found out a couple of these guys had never been fucked by a guy, they found out that a couple of them had never fucked a guy and then drilled down into any other kink they could imagine.

Chanel had been working on a guy I figured she might fancy. She'd been sucking him off to get him hard and although he was begging to fuck her, she was saying the only way to her pussy was through my arse. Eventually he agreed and I lost sight of everyone as they disappeared behind me to watch the event.

This was the first-time id been fucked for years. Erin ran over to the stable door and grabbed some sachets of lube and ran back behind me. I felt the sachet emptied onto my butt hole and could feel my heart beating as the head of his penis pressed against my hole. I felt a couple of hands on my back as the girls leant in for a closer look.

I'd say he was just a bit bigger than what I would normally like to start with. I felt the stretch and a small sting which subsided once he started going in and out. There was just enough lube, and his technique was right to make me just relax and enjoy the ride. The spectacle was attracting other onlookers keen to participate, and for a while every time someone pulled out of me, another one would take his place.

Although the pleasure and the feel of each cock differed slightly, occasionally I would hear some gasps, or some comments, and then the feeling of a very different cock.

I had been going for some time when I heard the crowd applaud. The next batter up sounded like something special. The first sign of his size was the feeling of his head touching my butt cheeks. It felt the size of a tennis ball. He had done this before and carefully put pressure on my hole without thrusting it in. He was struggling with angle and asked for the stool to be removed. Once the stool as gone, I felt a lot more comfortable and had the ability to control my descent down on his cock with my legs. We started working together, he got in a couple of times, but I had to get off him before he could fully penetrate me.

I've always found anal to be a game of patience, and if you take a bit of time eventually it goes in. You have to take a bit of pain, and once it's in the pain subsides just like stretching out a cramp. I was confident enough to push through the stretching feeling and after a big breath and a huge exhale I pushed slowly down onto him while relaxing my muscles the same as when I take a poo.

Finally, I felt him go past the muscle that keeps everything in and he just kept going. He was an expert and knew what to do. He went in all the way for about five seconds and then pulled all the way out. He waited for me to relax and then entered me again. The third time he went I was comfortable and let him pull me all the way up to him. I felt so full, and started slowly moving backwards and forwards, signalling to him that I was ready for him start.

I don't know if it was the new position, or the size of his cock, but for the first time ever I could feel a sensation of pleasure and intensity that I had never felt before. I felt a warmth growing throughout my body and has he pushed in and out the intensity was warmth was growing. With each wave of intensity, I would push back to keep the rhythm.

"Keep going!" I kept yelling

The orgasm was so close but still not there

"don't cum, keep going!"

Suddenly my whole body shook as an orgasm like I had never felt before rolled over me. It wasn't short and sharp like and ejaculation, it was long and warm and powerful. He was still slamming me as I leant in the stocks and grabbed my breath.

"I'm Cumming" he said as I felt the pulsation of his cock deep inside of me.

I heard applause and came back to reality. I looked up and could see the noises I was making had attracted quite a crowd.

I laughed to myself as Chanel started instructing the guy how to remove himself from my ass. She had some baby wipes and some doggy poo bags and kept everything clean as he pulled out. She wiped my bottom, tied up the bag and dropped it near the stable door for someone else to collect.

The next guy came in for his turn and I slowly rocked back and forth to accommodate him while I turned my attention to the conversation Chanel and Erin were having with the straight guys. Erin was saying that she was busting for a piss. They discussed a nearby bush and then Erin stopped the conversation when she said she needed a mouth to urinate in because there were no female toilets.

Chanel was trying to get one of the guys to let Erin piss in their mouths. They were reluctant and Chanel was keen to get these guys out of their shell. It's easy said Chanel as she brought Erin over to me and bent her over. I was looking Erin straight in the pussy, but Chanel had to ask the guy fucking me to slow down for a second because my head was moving forward and back too much. Erin backed up to my face and I opened my mouth as she let the stream flow out. It got me low on the chin, but I dropped my jaw and started catching it in my mouth, swallowing when I could and allowing the rest of it to flow out and down my chin. As the stream stopped, she pushed back towards my face and slowly lifted her butt up and down as I licked her.

I felt the guy doing me pick up his tempo. He has his hands on my hips and was rapidly pushing in and out. Erin was almost on tippy toes trying to give me access to her clit and the guy that had been showing her interest came around to the front of Erin for a blowjob.

The increased activity brought a fresh bunch of eyes, and some new bystanders came to see what the fuss was about. At this stage we were not the only ones putting on a show, there was similar activity happening in the stables with the younger guys.

Erin broke away and awkwardly laid her new man on the ground. He was hard and she straddled him in a reverse cowgirl and watched me as she slid him inside her and vigorously massaged her clit with two fingers. The visual stimulation of seeing Erin fucked had me rock hard. She had control and was bouncing on him hard. I had to give him credit, I would have lasted two seconds inside her and I hoped that that would happen sometime tonight.

I felt the guy behind me go tense, push in deep and finish with the pulsating of his cock. He stayed inside me as he chatted to his friend, and I could feel him going soft. Eventually he removed himself and another guy lined up for a turn in my behind. He protested, but Chanel made him wear a condom. He was a bit faster and a bit deeper, but I was still comfortable, and I was enjoying watching Erin bent over getting fucked by a guy that just fucked me.

Chanel had been getting cosy with two of the straight guys. I could tell she had a thing for guys on guys and was prompting them to touch each other. She was also getting very touchy herself. She was feeling their crotches and flashing them playfully. Eventually she locked lips with one of the guys and during the extended kiss the other guy knelt behind her and buried his tongue between her buttocks. The guy she was kissing was using his fingers on her and she was slowly pulsating to his rhythm. She started to move to the music from the marque and reached down, grabbed the bottom of her costume, and lifted it off over her head.

She danced naked with these guys for a for few minutes. Turning occasionally to share her attention between them. Wearing nothing but heels, she bent over and dropped the pants of one of the guys and took him in her mouth. She left her butt up in the air for the other guy to play with, then turned around and let the guys do a role change. It was too much for one of the guys to resist. He took her hips and then plunged in deep giving me a very exciting view of her being spit roasted.

It didn't last long and as she stood up the guy inside her took a step back. She turned to kiss him to show him there was nothing wrong and she led him over to me. He stood there with his cock at full attention, and she positioned him, so he was just centimetres form my lips. He balked for a moment, but with some encouragement from Chanel he put his cock to my lips, and I took him in my mouth.

I could taste Chanel on him and sucked and licked as much as I could to savour every morsel of her. While I worked on the guy, I felt her wiping me down and cleaning my behind. Then she applied lube to my butt hole, sliding her finger in and out of me, and then the other guy entered me from behind and slowly started going in and out.

The look on Channels face was of pure glee. She giggled and clapped and told the boys how hot she thought this was. I was having fun as well. The guy fucking me had good rhythm and a good-sized cock for anal. Chanel knelt next to my head and took the guy out of my mouth and into hers. It was so hot seeing her give head so close to me. Every time she pulled him out there was a string of precum on her bottom lip to the tip of his cock. She stood up and led him in behind me. There was a changeover and the other guy started fucking me as she brought the other guy around to the front.

She knelt again and eased the guy's cock to my lips. It looked clean, but the thought of where it had just been made me turn my head slightly. The guy behind me had taken a funny angle and was causing me some discomfort. I looked away as I adjusted my position and when I looked back, I had his penis hard up against my lips. I opened and let him slide inside me. I could mainly taste the lube and there wasn't any real taste of my arse on his cock. I was concerned about not being able to control him and I was fortunate he didn't take the opportunity to ram his cock all the way down my throat.

Chanel had them change places again and sent the guy fucking my butt around the front so he could use my mouth to clean him off. I pushed through my reluctance to take him in my mouth and was relieved that all I could taste was strawberry lube and I would spare them all from my gagging reflex.

My stomach was starting to grumble, and I had a pain in my bowel. I was praying I didn't have an injury, and as the guy pulled out of my butt all the air that had been rammed in over the previous hour or so started to evacuate. I was met with repulse from anyone within a five-meter radius and as the compressed air left my body, I could hear the splattering and feel the cum of the guys who didn't wear condoms running down the back of my legs.

I noticed the scenery changing. They had turned on all the lights going down to the stable along the path. The foot traffic was slowing and the trail of people walking down to the stables almost dried up. It was starting get late and my entourage had headed off and I was once again left by myself locked in stocks, but at least this time my ass was empty. There I was there alone with my thoughts and then I smelt the cigar.

I'm sure he was blowing the smoke my way and every now and then he would stand on a rock or a twig so I knew he was there, and that's when I heard the first crack. I didn't feel it, I heard it. It took me moment to register but the second lash brought me into reality. It was only after the third or fourth, in an attempt to get away, I twisted half of my body over, so my bottom was down, and my cock was up. He told me to roll back over, twice, then he let me have it straight to the cock. I rolled back over, and he hit me a few times again. Then there was silence. I could feel my heartbeat in my butt. Every time my heart pumped my arse ached. It was burning and I needed to rub it. I needed to get out of these stocks.

He came around to the front of me and undid his zipper. He was flaccid and he stood there pointing it right at me. I opened my mouth to take him and suddenly realised he was not there for a head job. His stream of piss had a lot of force. I shut my eyes and mouth and pointed my head down as far as I could. I felt it hitting the top of my head and and it tickled as it ran down my ears and cheeks to the bottom of my chin.

"You filthy cunt" he said as he zipped up and walked away.

"The toilets over there" he told a passer-by, and then laughed as that guy pissed on my head as well.

The next half hour or so consisted of guys and even some girls coming down to the stocks to go to the toilet. When they came down in a group it was worse. The urine was warm and as soon as they would finish, I would get a chill from the cold breeze. A couple of times I welcomed the warm stream going over my back, eliminating the chill for a very brief period. I hated it on my head but enjoyed the sensation when a hard stream was aimed close up to my arsehole. I took a mental note to give a bidet a try the next time the opportunity presented itself.

Chanel came down later and the crowd had cleared. I could tell she didn't want touch me and didn't want to brave the mud that had formed around me from the urine. She was still naked except for the heels and was scouting around the area for her lost uniform.

"Finally," she exclaimed as she picked up her clothes and slide them over her head.

"There's a shower in the stable and I have the combination of the lock!"

It took me some time to stand up straight once Chanel took the stock off my neck. I dint know the time, but I knew I had been there for at least a couple of hours. I was walking ok and didn't really feel that much pain in my arse.

The shower was more of a garden hose but at least it was hooked up to hot water. I assumed it was for hosing down the horses. I used the horse shampoo and some normal soap I found and scrubbed and scrubbed and scrubbed. Chanel saw the benefits of a hot wash and slipped off her uniform and heels and stood by me. I rubbed the soap on her and didn't hide my excitement that I was enjoying her body. She handed me the hose and I rinsed her off, stopping momentarily on her crutch while she closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling.

Satisfied we were now respectable we wandered back up the marquee. The party was still going, and I was not the only one completely naked. Pete was there and he was talking to Mark. He was happy with our performance and had already given Mark our payment for the night, we were now free to go!

Chanel and I went searching for Erin. I was noticing some looks from some of the party goers as we walked around. I thought I heard a girl's voice and then noticed Erin's leg in the air. She was on a couch facing away from us towards the pool. She was playing with a guy and when she saw Chanel and myself she stood up and gave us a welcoming hug. She introduced us to Neil and the first thing I that hit me about this guy was that he had a huge cock. Chanel told her we were ready to go but she said she just wanted to finish with Neil first.