Lock, Stock and a Smoking Cigar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To my surprise, Chanel agreed and pulled over a chair to watch. The chair was an indoor style single lounge chair and Chanel beckoned for me to sit in it and then sat on my lap. It felt wonderful being close to her and she opened her legs towards Erin and Neil and encouraged them to keep going.

Neil looked a bit awkward but settled when Erin started kissing him. They made out for a while and then took a sixty-nine position. We were positioned where we could see Erin trying to spread her tiny mouth around his huge cock. She was watching us with her eyes and as she reached her first climax she thrust he head up and down his shaft.

Chanel got off my lap and went over to Neil. Erin sat up straight on his face and Chanel bent over in front of me to suck Neil off. I couldn't resist the allure of Chanel pussy right in my face so I leant forward and started licking, firstly caressing her clit, then licking all the way up her pussy, rimming her arse hole and going back down to her clit. I repeated the cycle, finally pausing on her clit to finish her off, and I laughed as she passed wind with my nose basically buried in her butt.

Curiosity got the better of me and I tapped Chanel on the shoulder requesting a turn of Neil's dick. I was surprised at how full my mouth felt with it in. I tried to get it past my tonsils, but it was too big, and I had to retreat with a bit of a gag. Erin came down to help and we both danced our tongues around his head. Occasionally she would kiss me with a really wet mouth and then go back to his cock. Neil started to moan and slowly pulsate. I could feel some twitching in his cock, and I knew he was going to blow. I signalled to Erin that I wanted to take it and she sat back up on his face while I worked my mouth as deep as I could over him. I worked my hand in a circular motion and slowed down to a slow twist as he dumped a massive load in my mouth. I had to hold my lips around his head hard to seal in the cum and it took two or three goes to swallow it all.

Chanel kissed me as she led me back to the chair. She sat me down and knelt in front of me and started sucking my cock. Her technique was fantastic, and she would take me all the way in and then push her tongue hard on the underside of my cock as she reached the tip. She kept eye contact and followed her lips with her hand close behind. I began to feel the warm tingle of my orgasm approaching and must have muttered the end was near.

"I want to see," said Erin.

Chanel took me out of her mouth and massaged the underside of my cock with her thumb. I felt the warmth rush through my shaft and then there was no turning back. The precum shot was like nothing I had ever had before, I didn't see where it went, then the next pulses from my cock shot cum into the air with some landing in Chanel's hair. She put me back into her mouth as I laid there drained. She syphoned any remaining juice from me and then stood up and sat back on my lap.

We sat there for a while, basking in the afterglow and cuddling. Mark approached us and said it was time to go. We hunted around for something to wear. Chanel had some shorts in the car and could put her costume on over the top. Mark had found some shorts and a shirt. Erin and I, still naked sifted through clothing laying around the pool. She found some guy's shorts and shirt and I just opted for a towel.

We made it back to the hotel room safely. Mark and Chanel went straight home, and Erin and I stayed the night. We shared the same bed but just slept like logs, no hanky panky.

I haven't had a similar assignment since and from what I've been told these are few and far between.

The biggest hang-up I have from that night is I have not been able to reproduce the anal orgasm I had while in the stocks. I have tried countless dildos, other guys, but I just can't get there. God, I wish I had that guys number.